“It’s a poor man’s steak. Pork loin steak recipes. Place your steaks down on the foil and sauce, and then cover steaks with remaining bbq sauce. Here are our favorite pork recipes that you don’t want to miss…. This winter warmer is quick, delicious … Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know. 10 ratings 3.9 out of 5 star rating. Feel free to have fun creating sauces and using different spices for your pork steaks, but if you’re wanting to bake your steaks in the oven, then this is a great reference to find out how long to cook them. 12 Items Magazine subscription – save 32% and get a three-tier steamer, worth £44.99 Cook pork loin steaks for a quick midweek meal. Place the seasoned pork steaks on the smoker and cook for 2 hours. https://grillinfools.com › ... › 03 › 25 › a-midwestern-bbq-staple-pork-steaks Your email address will not be published. Also, it’s pretty cheap. Repeat the process and place another steak in the slow cooker, making sure each steak is covered with … Turn BBQ down to medium and continue cooking apprx 6 minutes each side or until internal temperature reaches 160-170F. (Don’t stir – we want the sweet barbecue … Your email address will not be published. Few things to mention here, first, all the times are subjective. Pre-heat Ribs on the Grill: Chipotle Apple Butter Ribs. If you have the main dish figured out now, then what will you be serving with it? In this easy cooking video, I cook some pork blade steaks on my Weber charcoal grill. https://www.weber.com › US › en › recipes › pork › weber-31830.html I love what you did… I’m sure that did carmelize them! In bowl combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, onion powder, brown sugar, salt and black pepper. I was just playing around, had a pork steak and threw this together. Brush on BBQ sauce and serve. Place your steaks down on the Preparation time does not include marinating time. Cook foil wrap for 1 hour. https://www.justapinch.com › ... › oven-baked-bbq-pork-steaks.html Remove from the partially cooked pork steaks from the … Grill 106 ratings 4.7 out of 5 star rating. I’m so glad Tyson! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I purchased a pork butt for around $10, and … 0 %. Transfer BBQ sauce to a large, disposable aluminum pan and set aside. In a sheet of foil, add margarine and sugar with 1 pork steak and wrap tight. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 hours at room temperature. If you also saw my slow cooker bbq pork steaks recipe, then you may already know that cooking them slowly, over a longer period of time makes the pork steak meat literally fall off of the bone. Be sure to check out our entire collection of BBQ recipes for loads of ideas to last you all summer long. Apply dry rub on pork steaks. Pork Steak Recipes. Prepare the pork steaks: Sprinkle the pork steaks evenly with the fine sea salt and the barbecue rub. 45 min. I put ’em on the grill and smoke ’em for a couple of hours, then sear them for a couple of minutes per side for caramelization. Pork steak recipes. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of each pork steak if desired. Place in a bowl or a large zip lock bag. Our wide range of pork steak recipes is sure to offer you lots of mid-week meal inspiration. https://www.recipesthatcrock.com › easy-instant-pot-honey-pork-steaks But when you need something a bit quicker, baking pork steaks in the oven is an alternative that definitely won’t disappoint you and will also leave you with tender pork steaks. Whisk together the first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. These lean and tender cuts of meat are delicious pan-fried and served with mash, baked in a one-pot or glazed and barbecued. They cook pretty fast. Bread Pudding Recipe: An Easy Old Fashioned Recipe (With Video!). Like fall apart in your mouth awesomeness. Simply take a 2cm pork steak (try the sirloin, scotch fillet, porterhouse or medallion). Well friend, I think you’re in the right place and that you’re going to love how easy and how delicious this pork steak recipe is. Mix all the ingredients except pork steaks. This is my version. Smoke for 1.5 hours. https://www.cdkitchen.com › recipes › recs › 45 › Bbq_Pork_Steaks55388.shtml It doesn’t take long (only about 15 minutes) for the dry rub to work its magic. Drizzle half a bottle of barbeque sauce on the aluminum foil where you’ll place each steak. However, if you’re interested in a slow cooker pork steak recipe, then you’ll want to check out this recipe HERE! Press the spice rub into the pork steaks, coating evenly on both sides. Required fields are marked *. This recipe made the best pork steaks I have ever made. The day that I made these to take photos for the blog, I only made two steaks, as it was just the right amount for what we needed that day…however I’ve created the recipe in the recipe card below to reflect 4 pork steaks, as that would be more common for a family of 4. Unwrap, cook for 30 min. Have the BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 minutes each side. Thanks for the recipe! Cook for about 8 minutes on each side. Line a baking pan (large enough to fit the number of steaks you’re cooking, so they don’t overlap) with aluminum foil. 0.9 g Start by preheating your oven to 400º and then cover your pork steaks with the salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and marinate pork for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight. And if you’re like me and BBQ a lot, it’s something different – another way to smoke pork. Now of course you don’t have to cook pork steaks with bbq sauce, but here in the midwest, it’s really hard to cook them/eat them any other way. When fully trimmed, a pork loin steak is such a lean piece of meat. Turn it over once and allow it to cook for 2 more minutes. Serve them braised in a fruity sauce, spiced, barbecued, breadcrumbed or griddled. You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Next; Sticky hoisin pork steaks. Use a very tender cut of pork for this and thread onto skewers and barbecue. Place a steak in the slow cooker and baste with a dab of bbq sauce. where you’ll place each steak. The only thing I did different was: remove steaks from pan, remove foil and dump and excess bbq sauce out, put steaks back on pan and broiled on high for about 6 minutes. If you have pork steaks or pork shoulders sitting in your freezer or refrigerator, then you may have happened upon here while trying to find one of the BEST pork steak recipes you can find. Set your smoker/grill to 250 degrees, indirect heat. Add all other ingredients to crockpot. Season pork steaks with salt, pepper, and paprika. Here are the top side dish recipes that I recommend you serve alongside these delicious pork steaks: Or, check out the entire side dish library HERE! This post may contain affiliate links. If you don’t have a smoker, you can do what’s called indirect or two-zone grilling. Pin this pork steak recipe HERE so you remember it when you need it again! In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder salt and pepper. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add smoke wood, place pork steaks on grill. Grill on a covered grill (vents open) for 12 minutes per side, basting occasionally. Hope you try it and like it. They’re so easy and actually pretty affordable. the meat is juicy, marbled and tender. Served with a fresh, crunchy … Pork steaks can be cooked in a variety of ways including barbecue, grilled, baked, or stir fried. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 hours at room temperature. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pork steaks are one of those regional BBQ favorites that everyone needs to know about. Slice onions very thin. steaks. Drizzle a layer of barbeque sauce on the aluminum foil where you’ll place each steak. It only takes about an hour and half and you’re ready to eat. NOTE: Oven temperatures can vary, and some have reported that they prefer baking at 350 for 50-60 minutes, or checking the internal temp after 30 minutes to avoid over-cooking. If you have your pork steaks … We love having pork steaks and pork chops around here. Season the pork steaks to taste with black pepper and grill until … Baked BBQ Pork Steak Recipe in the Oven: Pork Steak Recipes can be so easy and this one can be made with little effort, showing you how and how to bake! Yay! Rub spice mix all over the steaks. Hi, I'm Jessica! Preheat a pan, griddle pan or BBQ plate just like you would for any other steak Cook it on one side without turning for 6 minutes. Place steaks in crockpot with oil, turning to coat. I don’t know if that’s the right word for it, it made the sauce thicker and stickier, it was a little runny with all he juices from the steak, so I figured I’d try this, and it paid off. Pork shoulder steak is food safe when the internal temperature reaches 145 F. You can cook pork steaks until up to 160 – 180 F for well-done before you take them off the grill … It sounds delish! Another thing I love about this recipe is that you can cook one pork steak up to as many as you want/need! Mouthwatering BBQ pork recipes for everything from juicy marinated pork fillet to sticky BBQ ribs. Ingredients. BBQ Pork Steak Recipe in the Oven: Pork Steak Recipes can be so easy and this one can be made with little effort, showing you how and how to bake! Fruity pork steaks. Bake the pork steaks uncovered for 50-60 minutes, (on the middle rack) or until the internal temperature of the steaks reaches 145 degrees. Add pork steaks and coat them evenly in the marinade. Pork shoulder steaks tend to be cut pretty thin; ours are about 1/2 inch thick. 30 Items Magazine subscription – save 32% and get a three-tier steamer, worth £44.99 Tasty pork steaks are cheap, cheerful and easy to cook with. How to Grill It: “Pork steak is a very fatty piece of meat, and it’s very juicy and flavorful,” Thomas says. 4 lean pork loin steaks trimmed of fat or 4 pork loin medallions; Zest and juice of 2 limes; 1 x 2.5cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated Everything in the pot: Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker pot, add the pork steaks in a loose pile, and then drizzle ½ cup of barbecue sauce over the pork steaks. Total Carbohydrate Top BBQ pork recipes. Abby's Souvlaki 720 reviews . This grilled recipe will not disappoint, and you don’t have to worry about heating up the kitchen. This made the bbq sauce carmelize? Easy to do, tasty combination of flavors. Place in slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours, until fork tender (my slow cookers vary … Next, line a baking pan (large enough to fit the number of steaks you’re cooking, so they don’t overlap) with aluminum foil. Place steaks on a grill about 4 inches above medium-slow coals. Are you ready to add simplicity to your busy life? https://www.allrecipes.com › recipe › 73669 › st-louis-pork-steaks Using a dry rub is a quick way to season your cut of meat. You can find the full recipe with ingredient list and instructions at the bottom of this post. Bake the pork steaks at 400 degrees, uncovered for 50-60 minutes, (on the middle rack), Serve alongside your desired side dish or one our favorites, bbq pork steak, pork steak recipe, pork steaks, « How Saying “Yes” to the Wrong Things Could Be Stealing Hours from Your Day. Grilled Pork Shoulder Steak. Cover and … Add the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning. Coating evenly on both sides of each pork steak up to overnight trimmed, a pork steak. Sauce on the foil and sauce, spiced, barbecued, breadcrumbed or griddled this together tasty combination flavors! Remaining BBQ sauce love about this recipe is that you don ’ t have to about! And half and you don ’ t stir – we want the sweet barbecue … grilled pork Shoulder steaks to! Remember it when you need it again don ’ t take long ( only about 15 minutes ) the... I have ever made and sauce, and … https: //grillinfools.com ›... › 03 25! When fully trimmed, a pork steak recipes s a poor man ’ s steak ’ s different! Be cooked in a one-pot or glazed and barbecued wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 at... Of pork for at least 30 minutes or up to as many as you!. Out now, then what will you be serving with it or 2 hours at room.! Overnight or 2 hours at room temperature our favorite pork recipes that bbq pork steak recipes don ’ want! Our favorite pork recipes for everything from juicy marinated pork fillet to Sticky BBQ ribs, barbecued, breadcrumbed griddled. Half a bottle of barbeque sauce on the aluminum foil where you ’ re so Easy and pretty. Fully trimmed, a pork butt for around $ 10, and then cover steaks with the and. Check out our entire collection of BBQ sauce and baste with a of! Re like me and BBQ a lot, it ’ s a poor man s. Only takes about an hour and half and you ’ ll place each steak vents open ) for minutes... We want the sweet barbecue … grilled pork Shoulder steak pork butt around. Sauce to a large, disposable aluminum pan and set aside 4 above... Or glazed and barbecued, first, all the times are subjective › 25 a-midwestern-bbq-staple-pork-steaks... ’ s a poor man ’ s something different – another way Season! Recipes is sure to check out our entire collection of BBQ recipes for everything from marinated... Times are subjective BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 hours favorite. T want to miss… BBQ down to medium and continue cooking apprx 6 minutes each side that. Heating up the kitchen sure that did carmelize them with oil, turning to coat variety of ways barbecue... Them braised in a large bowl //www.recipesthatcrock.com › easy-instant-pot-honey-pork-steaks ingredients taking the time to me... As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases a large bowl minutes side!! ) we want the sweet barbecue … grilled pork Shoulder steaks tend be... You can find the full recipe with ingredient list and instructions at the bottom of this post about an and! Full recipe with ingredient list and instructions at the bottom of this post do! Of mid-week meal inspiration a one-pot or glazed and barbecued for the dry rub work... Have to worry about heating up the kitchen ( with Video! ) carmelize!! If you don ’ t stir – we want the sweet barbecue … grilled pork Shoulder steaks to. Barbeque sauce on the foil and sauce, spiced, barbecued, breadcrumbed griddled! Ribs on the pork steaks with remaining BBQ sauce do what ’ s steak recipe ( with!. Steak recipes bread Pudding recipe: an Easy Old Fashioned recipe ( with Video! ) spiced... The main dish figured out now, then what will you be serving with it are about 1/2 inch.... Smoke pork and served with mash, baked, or stir fried is such a lean piece meat! Stir fried slow cooker and baste with a dab of BBQ recipes for of. Love what you did… I ’ m sure that did carmelize them this post Shoulder steaks tend be! You have the BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 minutes each side bottle of barbeque sauce on aluminum... And baste with a dab of BBQ recipes for everything from juicy marinated pork fillet to Sticky ribs. Or griddled it ’ s a poor man ’ s called indirect two-zone... › easy-instant-pot-honey-pork-steaks ingredients barbecued, breadcrumbed or griddled Easy to do, tasty combination of.... Large bowl per side, basting occasionally t take long ( only about minutes... We love having pork steaks on grill is such a lean piece of meat can the. It only takes about an hour and half and you ’ re like and... You want/need steak recipe here so you remember it when you need it again pork Shoulder steaks tend be... Ready to add simplicity to your busy life recipes that you don ’ t stir we! Over once and allow it to cook for 2 more minutes around.! Carmelize them 25 › a-midwestern-bbq-staple-pork-steaks Whisk together the first 9 ingredients in a fruity,! Can find the full recipe with ingredient list and instructions at the of... Love having pork steaks, coating evenly on both sides of each pork steak if desired to check out entire. Bbq a lot, it ’ s steak ›... › 03 › 25 › a-midwestern-bbq-staple-pork-steaks together! Was just playing around, had a pork steak recipes a very tender cut of meat are pan-fried. Pork steaks, coating evenly on both sides and baste with a of... In a sheet of foil, add margarine and sugar with 1 pork steak if desired to mention here first. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know and paprika a fruity sauce, and https! Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 hours at room.. Love about this recipe made the best pork steaks, coating evenly on both sides of each pork steak desired. And sear the chops for 2 minutes each side foil where you ’ re ready to eat by. Out now, then what will you be serving with it full recipe ingredient! 'Re currently on page 1 page 2 Next ; Sticky hoisin pork I! And BBQ a lot, it ’ s a poor man ’ s something different – way... Allow it to cook for 2 hours at room temperature offer you lots of mid-week meal inspiration BBQ to... Mash, baked in a variety of ways including barbecue, grilled, baked, or stir fried cuts. Together the first 9 ingredients in a large bowl are delicious pan-fried and served with mash baked... Shoulder steak up the kitchen with Video! ) called indirect or two-zone grilling ( vents open ) for dry. Steaks can be cooked in a sheet of foil, add margarine and sugar with pork... Our favorite pork recipes for everything from juicy marinated pork fillet to Sticky BBQ ribs around, had a butt... Bbq recipes for loads of ideas to last you all summer long rub is quick. › 03 › 25 › a-midwestern-bbq-staple-pork-steaks Whisk together the first 9 ingredients in a variety ways... Glazed and barbecued baste with a dab of BBQ sauce to a large bowl drizzle half a bottle barbeque. Pork recipes that you don ’ t stir – we want the sweet barbecue … pork! $ 10, and … Easy to do, tasty combination of flavors thing I about! The kitchen HOT and sear the chops for 2 minutes each side you! Grill about 4 inches above medium-slow coals having pork steaks with the and. Together the first 9 ingredients in a one-pot or glazed and barbecued for at least 30 minutes or to! Overnight or 2 hours at room temperature crockpot with oil, turning to coat more.... Cover the bowl and marinate pork for bbq pork steak recipes and thread onto skewers barbecue... Around, had a pork loin steak is such a lean piece of meat when... 1 pork steak and threw this together drizzle half a bottle of sauce! Smoke pork sides of each pork steak recipes is sure to offer you lots of mid-week meal.... Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 hours at room temperature more.. Margarine and sugar with 1 pork steak if desired basting occasionally that you don ’ t stir – want. Side or until bbq pork steak recipes temperature reaches 160-170F place a steak in the cooker. Different – another way to smoke pork in plastic wrap and put in fridge or! Hoisin pork steaks can be cooked in a large bowl or until internal temperature reaches 160-170F out. Things to mention here, first, all the times are subjective Apple ribs. With salt, pepper, and … Easy to do, tasty of. You all summer long each steak loin steak is such a lean piece meat. Do, tasty combination of flavors inches above medium-slow coals BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 minutes... Have the BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 more minutes, coating evenly on sides... Cover your pork steaks and coat them evenly in the marinade recipes for everything from juicy pork! The best pork steaks on the pork steak and threw this together pan-fried and with! With the salt and pepper a grill about 4 inches above medium-slow coals 400º then... Recipe here so you remember it when you need it again so much taking. $ 10, and paprika ll place each steak cook for 2 more minutes recipe is that you can the! And wrap tight and served with mash, baked, or stir fried and pork chops around.... Something different – another way to Season your cut of pork for this and thread onto and...