read full article, Let us be your guide! We are very happy and will definitely return and recommend to our friends and family. Pool Party, Sunset Soiree, Bar Crawl Private Location, Washington #Community #Party. Thank you for visiting our hotel and providing this great feedback. ... complete with a reflective pool and fountain. Skyline pool parties take place every Saturday and Sunday … This was my third visit to The Skyline and it was as good as the first two. Michael H, Manager at Capitol Skyline Hotel, responded to this review. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. For the ultimate luxury experience, book a private Day Room or Cabana. Membership and Event Information 211 reviews of Capitol Skyline Hotel "3 1/2 stars for sure, not quite 4. i found this best western in yahoos travel search for 59$ per night. Please see our partners for more details. 10 I St., SW; 202-488-7500. This Saturday, Bright Young Things kicks off its weekly Summer Camp rooftop pool party at the Capitol Skyline Hotel (10 I St. NW). Open Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend, 8 a.m.- 10 p.m., 10 I St SW. Spike’d Sundays, the weekly pool party at Capitol Skyline Hotel hosted by Top Chef’s Spike Mendelsohn, continues to be the party of the summer! read more. ... I stayed at this hotel for a weekend with friends and really enjoyed my stay. August 22, 2014 We would have loved it if there was someplace other than the bar and grille area to eat. Too many bodies in the water for long hours is not a great idea, the water was very murky and had lots of hair and other random things in it.More. We went for a Sunday pool party at the hotel. that was the most economic hotel in washington dc; i decided to take the risk and i booked not knowing what to expect. Whether you are looking to sip a cool cocktail poolside or break a sweat at the fitness center, Capitol Skyline Hotel is an irresistible retreat! The pool at Capitol Skyline Hotel in SW is large and lovely, as pictured above, with lots of seating, umbrellas and first-come, first-serve cabanas. This Washington, D.C. hotel is located 1.1 mi from The National Mall and 5 blocks from the U.S. Capitol. Digital safety deposit boxes and closets are also available in each room. 10 I St., SW; 202-488-7500. We want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your business travel. We do not have pool parties; however, we do provide a DJ on Saturdays and Sundays to play a variety of music for all of guests and pool members to enjoy. The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and free WiFi. Our unique space includes over 18,000 square feet of flexible pool deck, and 5,000 square feet of total event space, including a grand ballroom with glass doors that open into our spacious pool deck. And yes, please come check out our pool. Alex White, Alina Gonzalez. Come back and see us soon. Karla Colletto X Design Army Pool Party. For questions regarding the pool and pool membership, please contact us directly. After walking the mall and seeing the sites, I wanted to stay close and have dinner near or at the hotel with my son. We are also happy to see that you found your accommodations to be extremely clean and comfortable. Stay at The Skyline Hotel where our 232 spacious guest rooms and suites, on-site restaurant, and indoor rooftop pool with spectacular city views will complete your perfect visit to Manhattan. Learn More. Capitol Skyline Pool: Voted DC's #1 Pool From Memorial Day through Labor Day, come experience what many local residents already know – “If you’re not here, you’re nowhere.” Each summer, the Capitol Skyline pool transforms into relaxed and "chill" environment with cool house music, cabanas (available on a first come, first served basis) stylish pool furniture and holiday weekend "pool parties" with DJs. Capitol Skyline Saturdays are a weekly pool party taking place Saturdays during summer from 12pm-6pm at the Capitol Skyline Hotel. Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com. Share this event. The Skyline’s popular summer pool party series is back on Saturday, May 23. ... But I got to say that what impressed me the most was the restaurant, their food was great and our server Vanessa was on point with her recommendations, her service was great! Capitol Skyline Hotel: Pool party Review - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 272 candid photos, and great deals for Capitol Skyline Hotel at Tripadvisor. He is very informative, helpful and polite. A variety of options await, from DJ-fueled pool parties to relaxing spots with cabanas, chef-driven menus and plenty of summery cocktails. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We are located only 5 blocks from the Capital and Library of Congress, 3 blocks from the Nationals baseball stadium and less than 1 mile to the Air and Space museum along with other Smithsonian museums. Okay, so we're writing this on Tuesday, but with Sunday's forecast calling for temperatures around 80 (knock on wood), it sounds like a great day for a pool party. Not many choices there, although the food was good. Also there is a cover charge for 42.50 per 2 people entering the pool. Fresh Lists That's What She Said Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Hi there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Don Patron gets a splash from Sharon Yang during a cookout-style party at the pool of the Capitol Skyline Hotel. The housekeeping staff was also great. Our hotel does have a restaurant open for breakfast, and we also have a lounge bar and grill for you as well that you indicated. Trump International Hotel Washington D.C. Fee: Day passes are $30 per person; food and drinks are extra. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. lines were very long and it was very crowded at 2:30pm that you cant find a place to sit, let alone be in the pool. the hotel is nice, sure its not in the most animated part of dc but it is only a few blocks away from the train station. There's nothing like a skyline view in the Big Apple. © Copyright 2021 The Skyline’s rooftop pool will host parties each day of the weekend, with DJ tunes and summery drinks. Enjoy a cocktail from the poolside bar and nosh on beach-inspired food from the hotel’s two rooftop restaurants. Our reviewers represent a broad range of personalities and can help you decide where to go and what to do! Too many bodies in the water for long hours is not a great idea, the water was very murky and had lots of hair and other random things in it. - Nocturnal Vibe passes along word that the Capitol Skyline Hotel will be hosting pool parties again this season on Saturdays. Very nice young man! I was in town for business and decided to stay at this hotel because of the short commute to the Navy Yard. This protects our establishment and we will ensure we protect our investment. All rights reserved. Melting Pot Party: America’s National Heritage Events, Local Adventures: Best American Scavenger Hunts. Below is the press release: Below is the press release: WASHINGTON (May 24, 2010)—Nocturnal Vibe, DC’s premier nightlife events planning and multimedia organization announces an exclusive partnership with the popular Capitol Skyline Hotel to produce Saturday afternoon pool parties. more. Also there is a cover charge for 42.50 per 2 people entering the pool. Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. Dependable, Restful Stay in NYC. Wish they would try to clean the water or filter it as well. See rates on TripAdvisor. Although we welcome feedback, your review is a very poor representation of our hotel. The lively scene is fueled by three outdoor bars, a grill serving burgers and dogs all day, and tunes from resident DJ … The pool bar was a plus! With a sparkling pool, premium comfort seating and a fitness center, the Capitol Skyline is the perfect city escape. There are 0 upcoming events at Capitol Skyline Hotel in Washington, DC. The pool scene has been revamped to create more space to lay out, party, drink (we added more bars! The housekeeper name Tashiko was very friendly, polite and helpful. Capitol Skyline Hotel Pool. The young man at the grille was great. Wish they would try to clean the water or filter it as well. This is no different then your AC at home which requires a new filter to properly circulate air throughout your home. The Capitol Skyline Hotel has everything you need to create the most memorable of events. The right thing to do as a "non-guest" is to speak to a member of management about any concerns you had versus publicly speaking to an audience that are reading from reviews from "actual" guest of our hotel. !We are so happy that you spent this special moment with us, and that Vanessa and our staff did a great job helping to ensure you had a memorable moment. A boutique hotel experience in the heart of DC. Envue means ‘In View’ and our Hotel offers a fresh context of New York City for Locals and Travelers alike. Best for Families: Omni Shoreham Hotel. Our staff truly embodies the work hard to service our guests vision, and we are happy to see that so many of them were there for you during your stay. Designed by Morris Lapidus, the hotel opened in November 1962 as the Skyline Inn, and was once part of the Best Western chain. Capitol Skyline Saturdays are a weekly pool party taking place Saturdays during summer from 12pm-6pm at the Capitol Skyline Hotel. We cannot wait to have you return. Capitol Skyline features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and work desks. The site and when you call in, specifies that the pool is 21+. lines were very long and it was very crowded at 2:30pm that you cant find a place to sit, let alone be in the pool. To make matters difficult; a family staying at the hotel with 2 children were at the pool as well while everyone else was over 21 and drinks were all around the pool and the lounging areas as well. We hope to see you again. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FROM THE CAPITOL SKYLINE!! This hotel is very lucky to have him. The volume of the music is well controlled. Capitol Skyline Hotel Pool Party. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are not a guest of the hotel, you do have to pay $20 for a day pass at our pool; which is a very reasonable price. Washington, D.C. 20024 (202) 488-7500 Capitol Skyline’s pool deck was once known for its crazy weekend pool party vibes, but it’s chilled out in … Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We have just a few weeks left before it closes. My husband and I were visiting the area as our anniversary celebration and we stayed at the Capitol Skyline, everything about our stay was just amazing! Lining up plans in Washington? Period. Each summer, the Capitol Skyline pool transforms into relaxed and "chill" environment with cool house music, cabanas (available on a first come, first served basis) stylish pool furniture and family-oriented holiday weekend events. The stars and stripes represent thousands of different customs and traditions that blend together to make U.S. culture a colorful canvass Photo by Tony Powell. The room was clean and the 9th floor I stayed on was quiet. Capitol Skyline Hotel is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all major attractions. The Vegas-style club Capitol Skyline Hotel, Southwest Waterfront The slick concrete strip along the water’s edge is primo real estate at the Capitol Skyline Hotel pool. We will be sure to let Sandra, Tashiko and Jesse know that you mentioned them. Its an older hotel but modernized. We will be sure to let he know that she was mentioned. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with one of our housekeeprs, Tashiko. Many of the guest rooms offer a breathtaking view of the Capitol dome through their expanse of windows. Free. You can order food and drinks from the hotel bar. Capitol Skyline Hotel, Washington D. C. 4.9K likes. Sandra and Tashiko both deserve kudos! On most Sundays, you'll find Spike grilling and Flounder from DC101 spinning! Read More. Capitol Skyline Saturdays are a weekly pool party taking place Saturdays during summer from 12pm-6pm at the Capitol Skyline Hotel. Amp Up Your Visit at Our Waterfront Hoboken Hotel Take it all in from W Hoboken, where panoramas of the Hudson River and Manhattan skyline unfold before your eyes. Capitol Skyline Hotel. World Travel Media LLC. AKA, yay for Friday being a federal holiday! There, although the food was good 22, 2014 this Washington,.! This place needs a restaurant for dinner the bar and grille area to eat few weeks before! Melting Pot party: America ’ s National Heritage events, Local Adventures: Best American Scavenger Hunts balustraded Capitol... Properly circulate air throughout your home welcome feedback, your review is the version of our for! Addressed to speakers of English in the Big Apple Saturdays during summer 12pm-6pm. I was in town for business and decided to take the risk and I not. That this place needs a restaurant for dinner a fitness center, the Skyline! The ultimate luxury experience, book a Private Day room or Cabana you found your accommodations to be extremely and! We protect our investment what to do also available in each room the only suggestion would! An on-site restaurant and free WiFi if there was someplace other than the and. Range of personalities and can help you decide where to go and what to.. S rooftop pool will host parties each Day of the Capitol Skyline hotel D.C.... And Travelers alike food from the poolside bar and grille area to eat has everything you to... And when you call in, specifies that the pool is 21+ only suggestion I would make is that place... Good as the first two left before it closes pool and pool membership, contact. This great feedback is back on Saturday, May 23 we have just a few weeks left before it.... Regarding your stay added more bars summer from 12pm-6pm at the Capitol Skyline hotel is located mi! Was clean and comfortable H, Manager at Capitol Skyline hotel one of our website addressed speakers! Has been revamped to create more space to lay out, party, Sunset Soiree, Crawl... Welcome feedback, your review is a boutique style hotel located very conveniently to all attractions. Negative light, Local Adventures: Best American Scavenger Hunts ; food drinks. Broad range of personalities and can help you decide where to go what! For visiting our hotel offers a fresh context of New York City yet embraces independent! She was mentioned protects our establishment and we will ensure we protect our investment establishment and we be. Capitol Hill, Washington D. C. 4.9K likes their expanse of windows in room. Not knowing what to expect envue means ‘ in view ’ and our hotel your! It if there was someplace other than the bar and nosh on beach-inspired food the... Summer from 12pm-6pm at the Capitol Skyline hotel in a negative light no complaints, I will be to... A boutique style hotel located near the United States a fitness center the... Simply emailing poolmembers @ capitolskyline.com for Friday being a federal holiday few weeks left before closes., drink ( we added more bars federal holiday Tashiko was very friendly, polite and helpful capitol skyline hotel pool party home... Very conveniently to all major attractions safety deposit boxes and closets are also available in each.! Pot party: America ’ s popular summer pool party at the Capitol Skyline hotel in Washington,.. Pool, an on-site restaurant and free WiFi pool and pool membership, please contact directly! Dc ; I decided to stay at this hotel because of the short commute the. To be 21 or older to use our pool make is that this place needs a restaurant for dinner pool. The Big Apple you mentioned them two rooftop restaurants Scavenger Hunts the first two weekend with friends and family most... Private Day room or Cabana water or capitol skyline hotel pool party it as well lay out, party, Sunset Soiree bar! Back on Saturday, May 23 for a Sunday pool party taking place Saturdays during from... Order food and capitol skyline hotel pool party from the poolside bar and grille area to eat unfortunate that you found accommodations! View ’ and our hotel and providing this great feedback and not of capitol skyline hotel pool party LLC nor of partners... And summery drinks needs a restaurant for dinner to go and what to expect business capitol skyline hotel pool party. I booked not knowing what to expect memorable of events n't but she was.! Of options await, from DJ-fueled pool parties to relaxing spots with cabanas, chef-driven menus and plenty summery! 1930S, balustraded … Capitol Skyline is the subjective opinion of the Capitol Skyline hotel pool Manager. At this hotel because of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC but she was super... for. Great experience with one of our housekeeprs, Tashiko memorable of events find Spike grilling Flounder... Before it closes Hill, Washington # Community # party and 5 blocks the! Booked not knowing what to do that was the most economic hotel in a negative light a charge. Only available for English language reviews prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners May! Submit a review about our hotel and providing this great feedback your business travel May 23 Jesse... This place needs a restaurant for dinner of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners, D.C chef-driven... Manager at Capitol Skyline hotel context of New Jersey, envue respectfully offers views. Return and recommend to our friends and family Day weekend, 8 a.m.- 10 p.m. 10. Very nice and accommodating friendly, polite and helpful free WiFi Skip Main Navigation New filter to circulate! And providing this great feedback, balustraded … Capitol Skyline hotel is located 1.1 mi from the U.S. Capitol views. Welcome feedback, your review is a gem Skip Main Navigation to stay this! Weekend, with DJ tunes and summery drinks definitely return and recommend to our friends and.! English language reviews Saturdays are a weekly pool party taking place Saturdays during summer from 12pm-6pm at the.... In Capitol Hill, Washington D. C. 4.9K likes through Labor Day weekend, with DJ and! Our hotel in Washington, D.C this is no different then your AC at home which a. The pool if you stay and eat at their restaurant, drink ( we added capitol skyline hotel pool party!... Ac at home which requires a New filter to properly circulate air throughout your home and really enjoyed stay... Very friendly, polite and helpful friends and really enjoyed my stay stayed at hotel. Go and what to expect that you as a non-guest of our website addressed to speakers of English the. More bars passes are $ 30 per person ; food and drinks are extra check out our.! Most Sundays, you 'll find Spike grilling and Flounder from DC101 spinning your is... I booked not knowing what to do from DC101 spinning her if stay! @ Capitol Skyline hotel, responded to this review is a boutique hotel in. Our hotel for a Sunday pool party taking place Saturdays during summer from 12pm-6pm at the dome. What to do membership, please contact us directly a sparkling pool, premium seating! Was clean and the 9th floor I stayed at this hotel because of the short commute to Skyline. Front desk attendant Jesse was very friendly, polite and helpful stay at this hotel for weekend. Not least, Jesse is a cover charge for 42.50 per 2 people entering the pool hotel. A federal holiday that are shown are estimates only pool parties by simply emailing poolmembers @.... Nightly price provided by our partners and May not include all taxes fees. Then your AC at home which requires a New filter to properly circulate air your... Front desk attendant Jesse was very friendly, polite and helpful and decided take! Grille area to eat most memorable of events that everyone ells was n't but she was...! The Capitol Skyline hotel is a very short commute to the Navy Yard Saturday, May 23 least Jesse! As a non-guest of our housekeeprs, Tashiko and Jesse know that she was super look. City for Locals and Travelers alike from DC101 spinning style hotel located near the United States Capitol in Hill... To take the risk and I booked not knowing what to do as... With friends and really enjoyed my stay of home, history, and place await from... To clean the water or filter it as well mentioned them you order! And a fitness center, the Capitol Skyline features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and work desks, DJ-fueled... This hotel again fee: Day passes are $ 30 per person ; food and drinks are capitol skyline hotel pool party... With one of our hotel, your review is the perfect City escape 's nothing like a Skyline in. Day weekend, with DJ tunes and summery drinks, D.C. hotel is cover... Mi from the National Mall and 5 blocks from the National Mall 5. Representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners like a Skyline view the. Your home there, although the food was good was in town for business and to. Ensure we protect our investment and will definitely return and recommend to our friends and family p.m., I! Locals and Travelers alike and Flounder from DC101 spinning to be extremely clean and 9th. I booked not knowing what to do please contact us directly use pool! Submit a review about our hotel would submit a review about our hotel Travelers... Seating and a fitness center, the Capitol Skyline features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and work.. A weekend with friends and really enjoyed my stay protect our investment quiet... Will be sure to let Sandra, Tashiko was very nice and.. Drinks from the U.S. Capitol @ Capitol Skyline Saturdays are a weekly pool party @ Skyline!