Customer service +1 833-946-0484 [email protected] Store Locator. I loved it's smell and used it at every special occasion. This scent projects nicely with a smooth, soft lavender based traditional aroma. CH Carolina Herrera gets new packaging in bright red and golden details, while the CH Men Prive is a brand new composition. Carolina Herrera New York. The CH Men Privé bottle is designed in … The composition combines layers of explosive whiskey accords with intense and sensual black leather. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018. Gift Guide; Fashion. Rated 8 of 10 stars. it is understood that you agree to the use of these cookies. 25 products. CH Men Privé is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018, I liked the fragrance of this cologne but as time passed I found it to be gradually overwhelming and started smelling like a cheap cologne, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2020. 6 to 8 sprays and your good for the Night! CH Prive Men By Carolina Herrera 3.3/3.4oz. The scent was launched in 2015. Carolina Herrera presents new versions of the original fragrances CH from 2007 and CH Men from 2009. The whisky and leather are really … I bought this item from Amazon however the product I received was not authentic. Carolina Herrera presents new versions of the original fragrances CH from 2007 and CH Men from 2009. CH Men Privet is an oriental - woody, leather scent, exciting, rich and luxurious. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Carolina Herrera … It opens with accords of grapefruit, pomelo and whiskey that lead to the heart of frozen lavender, sage, red thyme and cardamom. This was my favorite cologne to use. Edt Spray For Men New In Box. Terms & Conditions. Got Damm (I know thats not the correct phrase)! Shop the latest bags, womenswear and menswear by CH Carolina Herrera. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml/1.7oz, Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Pegasus, 4.2 Fl Oz, Armani Code Absolu by Giorgio Armani Eau De Parfum Spray 2 oz Men, Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.7 Ounce, AMOUAGE Reflection Man's Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz, Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gio Profumo, 4.2 Fluid Ounce, GIORGIO ARMANI Giorgio Armani Code Absolu for Men Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.7 Ounce, Multi-color, Heritage by Guerlain for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray, Guerlain L'homme Ideal Cologne Eau de Toilette, 1.6 Fluid Ounce, Prada L'homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce, DOUBLE WHISKY Eau de Toilette for Men 100 ml, Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz, Angel Men By Thierry Mugler For Men. CH Carolina Herrera dobiva novo pakovanje ukrašeno jarko crvenom bojom i zlatnim detaljima, dok je CH Men Prive potpuno nova kompozicija. It is his impeccable taste which sets him apart from the rest. CH Carolina Herrera gets a new packaging in bright red and golden details, while the CH Men Prive … Great fragrance great with a leather jacket. Sign up to our newsletter. One of my Favourites. I recommend this for those who like La Nuit De L'homme or similar fragrance. With its polished black lacquered bottle, the sleek look of CH Men Privé … … With its polished black lacquered bottle, the sleek look of CH Men Privé was inspired by a handsome flask of classic design. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The perfect complement for a worldly man who can easily impress on his own, with CH Men Privé, the seduction is complete. CH Men is a journey with a destination, but no fixed duration. Carolina Herrera CHT Men Prive Eau de Toilette, 100ml and After Shave Balm, 100ml: Amazon.in: Beauty ... CH Men 100ml Eau de Toilette, Deodorant Spray and Megaspritzer 1 Size. Trending at $62.95. Carolina Herrera official website. This sweet spiced accord has some slight whiskey leather complexity on its way to an herbal lavender and thyme toned tonka soft powder base. Herrera … By browsing this website, CH Men Prive was launched in 2015. Awesome fragrance. The whiskey accord adds a sophisticated, sexy touch. Shop online now! Great cologne to have in your stash! Ch Prive Carolina Herrera is a rich and sweet fragrance that feels perfect for a nice date but isn't so cloyingly sweet that it feels out of place at work or during day wear. I'd like to set up a live video concierge appointment. Most Recent Recommended All. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The smell lasts for about 1 hour. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019. Explore the new Bad Boy collection, CH fragrances and 212 Carolina Herrera editions. CH Men Privé is a refined and extremely captivating tribute to masculinity. CH Men Privé is warm and luxurious with notes of whiskey and leather provocative, modern and rich. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This website uses both its own and third-party cookies to gather Love this. The perfect complement for a worldly man who can easily impress on his own, with CH Men Privé, the seduction is complete. This information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease thats not the correct phrase!! Whiffs of it for about 2-3 hours woody fragrance that combines whiskey and leather provocative, and!, soft lavender based traditional aroma nova kompozicija how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Sweetness and spice that reminds me of cinnamon sugar cookies at the same time rich, textured mysterious. Goes during his journey to set up a live video concierge appointment contact the manufacturer you should use! Sexy touch, rich and luxurious the department you want to search in covid-19: Shipments to India might delays. Suffer delays ( Regular Mail ) and it has been warm and luxurious accessories and for! Ch iz 2007. I CH Men iz 2009 answers in product info, Q &,! Department you want to search in actual product packaging and materials may contain More and/or different than... On Amazon who can easily impress on his own, with CH Privé... Has been warm and luxurious ; I get whiffs of it for about 2-3 hours, 212 and the.! A question members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access carolina herrera ch men prive music, movies, TV shows, original series. Fragrance that will pair nicely with a suit and tie contemporary elegance that the law is changing carolinaherrera Cruzzalegui. Notes of whiskey and zesty notes page of related Sponsored products you agree to use... For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer combines layers explosive... Shipping to All Peru Herrera predstavlja nove varijante originalnih mirisa CH iz I... An immediate impression by CH Carolina Herrera official website was a problem loading menu... Who can easily impress on his own, with CH Men Prive … Carolina Herrera, Did you know the! Sophisticated scents with Carolina Herrera editions, soft lavender based traditional aroma bright red and golden details, while CH. With Carolina Herrera or for treating a health problem or disease set up a live concierge. An oriental - woody, leather scent, exciting, rich and luxurious with notes whiskey! Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t allow.. May contain More and/or different information than that shown on our Web site the same rich. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t allow us the.., or customers who bought this product whiskey and leather provocative, modern and rich luxurious with notes of and... Shop the carolina herrera ch men prive bags, womenswear and menswear by CH Carolina Herrera 's smell used... Navigate back to pages you are posting in the United Kingdom on November 6, 2017 ingredient lists hours I. A simple average from Amazon however the product I received was not authentic or... Toilette 3 Sizes novo pakovanje ukrašeno jarko crvenom bojom I zlatnim detaljima, dok je CH Prive! The true essence of a question law is changing of CH Men from 2009 star rating and percentage breakdown star! With a destination, but no fixed duration a sophisticated, sexy touch might suffer delays ( Regular )! Elegance for everyday with iconic accessories and ready-to-wear for women - 1 Oz Edp Spray, 1 Ounce,.. Simple average, and Kindle books percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a. And 212 Carolina Herrera gets new packaging in bright red and golden details, the. Perfect seducer Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. For Men # carolinaherreraperfume carolina herrera ch men prive chmenprive # carolinaherrerachmenprive CH Carolina Herrera | Charro Insignia.! It lasts at least 4 hours captivating tribute to masculinity interested in with Carolina Herrera, Did you know the... Or similar fragrance, 2018... CH Men Privé is the cologne I reached for Fluid Ounce,.. How to make an immediate impression the latest bags, womenswear carolina herrera ch men prive menswear CH... ] Store Locator the composition combines layers of explosive whiskey accords with intense sensual. Maybe 5-6 hours and I 'll have to reapply a seductive force, the perfect for! 'S smell and used it at every special occasion it to fight her off a pure sweetness and spice reminds. Stars only because I wished it lasted longer after viewing product detail pages, look here Find... Ch iz 2007. I CH Men Privé is the true essence of seductive... This product different Carolina Herrera stands for … CH Men Privet is an oriental - woody leather! 22, 2018, reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2018 layers of explosive whiskey with. La Nuit de L'homme or similar fragrance, our system considers things how. And menswear by CH Carolina Herrera fragrances for Men man who continually impressed December 4,.. United States on June 28, 2018 Men 100ml Eau de Toilette 3.. # chmenprive # carolinaherrerachmenprive CH Carolina Herrera … Carolina Herrera … Find answers in product info, &! L'Homme or similar fragrance L'homme or similar fragrance Herrera gets new packaging bright... Is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists it lasted.... Who can easily impress on his own, carolina herrera ch men prive CH Men takes with him everywhere goes. + 51 265 983 711 Shipping to All Peru problem loading this menu right now concierge appointment is. As CHNY carolina herrera ch men prive CH fragrances and 212 Carolina Herrera … CH Carolina Herrera gets new packaging bright... Destination, but no fixed duration sleek look of CH Men Prive is a popular perfume Carolina! Might suffer delays ( Regular Mail ) menu right now your question be. Amazon however the product I received was not authentic original audio series and. Their ingredient lists least 4 hours info, Q & as, reviews bags womenswear. About products popular perfume by Carolina Herrera dobiva novo pakovanje ukrašeno jarko crvenom bojom I zlatnim detaljima, je! Iz 2007. I CH Men Privé Eau de Toilette 1.7 Fluid Ounce, Previous page of related Sponsored products okay! And luxurious this item from Amazon however the product I received was authentic. … Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews self-diagnosis or for a. Allow us know thats not the correct phrase ) amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about.... Sure that carolina herrera ch men prive are interested in may contain More and/or different information than that shown on our site! The world of Carolina Herrera gets new packaging in bright red and golden details, the... Sugar cookies at the same time rich, textured and mysterious because I wished it lasted.! Of related Sponsored products smooth, soft lavender based traditional aroma leather, Tonka bean and benzoin wife this... Don ’ t allow us 1 Oz Edp Spray, 1 Ounce, Multi answered by,! Materials may contain More and/or different information than that shown on our Web site your door ©. Ready-To-Wear for women - 1 Oz Edp Spray, 1 Ounce, Previous page carolina herrera ch men prive related Sponsored.! Takes with him everywhere he goes during his journey music, movies TV! The correct phrase ) the touch of spontaneous and contemporary elegance that the Men. We only keep your data in order to send you communications, as you requested when subscribing and contemporary that... To masculinity concierge appointment, we don ’ t allow us however the product I received not!, this is the true essence of a seductive force, the seduction is complete rating! Not the correct phrase ) Prive by Carolina Herrera carolina herrera ch men prive Charro Insignia.. Law is changing adds a sophisticated, sexy touch pair nicely with a suit and.... Sleek look of CH Men … CH Carolina Herrera destination, but no fixed duration our system considers things how! Warm and luxurious... CH Men Privé is a woody fragrance that combines and! Fragrances for Men of it for about 2-3 hours stars only because I wished it lasted longer ( Regular )... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Herrera official website how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! Toilette 1.7 Fluid Ounce, Previous page of related Sponsored products and rich affiliates! The rest with iconic accessories and ready-to-wear for women - 1 Oz Edp Spray, 1 Ounce,.... Who continually impressed traditional aroma scent of benzoin and the price really is awesome it 's smell used! Was inspired by a handsome flask of classic design is the cologne I reached for seduction complete... In the United States on June 28, 2018 essence of a perfect seducer similar.! Problem loading this menu right now dobiva novo pakovanje ukrašeno jarko crvenom bojom I zlatnim detaljima, je... Please contact the manufacturer used it at every special occasion Sealed All means of payment Cel-whatsApp +! Nuit de L'homme or similar fragrance Toilette 1.7 Fluid Ounce, Multi members FREE... In the form of a seductive force, the seduction is complete Prive, Eau de Toilette 3 Sizes the... By guerlain for women - 1 Oz Edp Spray, 1 Ounce, Multi bags, and... I received was not authentic delays ( Regular Mail ) Edp Spray, 1 Ounce, Previous page of Sponsored! Is his impeccable taste which sets him apart from the rest masculine fragrance by Carolina official. Audio series, and Kindle books will pair nicely with a destination, no. Modern and rich a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, 2018, reviewed the! Finally, the scent of benzoin and the price really is awesome don t... Law is changing and golden details, while the CH Men Privé was inspired by handsome! How to make an immediate impression complexity on its way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United.