Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. You're the kind of person that I've been dreaming of You're the kind of person that I always wanted to love And when I first seen you walk right through that bar door And I seen those suit and tie johns buy you one drink And then buy you some more I had a - Listen to Prudhvi Chandra Crazy Feeling Song MP3 song. Crazy Lyrics: Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely / I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue / I knew, you'd love me as long as you wanted / And then someday, you'd leave me for somebody new This process is automatic. Mal Habaldo) Solo un fragmento de mi vida fuiste tu That I loved you in my life is something that I thought you knew But I guess it slipped your mind babe once upon a time We were good kept it kool something every couple should Crazy Feeling Lyrics from the movie Nenu Sailaja: The song is sung by Prudhvi Chandra, Lyrics are Written by Ramajogayya Sastry and the Music was composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Lyrics to 'That Crazy Feeling' by Kenny Rogers. Pilla Puli Lyrics – Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra. Crazy Feeling Lyrics – Explore the Lyrics of Full Lou Reed Crazy Feeling Song. Crazy Feeling Lyrics. You are the sort of individual that I have been dreaming of You are the sort of individual that I all the time needed to like. That crazy feeling It's not just the way you say hello whenever we should meet That keeps my heart pounding like the ocean of the deep But it's got my heart a reeling, oh yes, I've got that crazy feeling. //. Crazy I'm crazy for feeling so lonely I'm crazy Crazy for feeling so blue I knew You'd love me as long as you wanted And then some day You'd leave me for somebody new.