Dinobot Slash AUTOBOT. Ages: 8 - 18 years. About This Item. Use Slash to augment the mighty Volcanicus! I guess they’re making her a girl, even though that seems a little forced and gender in Transformers is meaningless, but it does allow for TONS of “Clever Girl…” jokes. Soon after, Volcanicus was contacted by Spike Witwicky about the Selector revolt at Neo Scramble City, so Volcanicus's components split up to go and assist their allies. Transformers Generations Power of … Instructions still inside bubble. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The set includes 6 figures: Grimlock, Snarl, Sludge, Swoop, Slug and Slash All sealed on cards $400 Sold as a set. They also dropped another comic book, continuing the adventures of Star Convoy, King Poseidon, Super(now Omega) Megatron and now Volcanicus! Personality: When all seven combined into one, the Dinobot … Takara Tomy dropped another Select toy a while ago, and while I personally have no interest in it, I must admit it looks nice. Slash's Volcanicus Jetpack fan mode - posted in Transformers Discussion: I just played around with finding a way to add Slash to the combined mode of the dinobots. BMB Generations Power of the Primes Volcanicus Dinobot … Thanks to our team at Hascon 2017, we have some great Power Of The Primes Dinobot Combiner Volcanicus Prototype In-Hand Pictures. More: Multicolor Grimlock Red Multicolor Slag Blue Multicolor Slash Pink Multicolor Sludge Orange Multicolor Snarl Green Multicolor Swoop Yellow Multicolor Volcanicus Slash Volcanicus Product Options BM POTP Dinobot OS Volcanicus Grimlock $14.99 BM POTP Dinobot OS Volcanicus Slag $10.99 BM POTP Dinobot OS Volcanicus Sludge $10.99 BM POTP Dinobot OS Volcanicus Snarl $10.99 BM POTP Dinobot … VOLCANICUS Right… SPIKE Dinobots! Trying to form Volcanicus, Grimock ordered the Dinobots to combine, but nothing happened. Shipping and handling. Won’t be disappointed! IN STOCK BPF Transformation Generations Power of the Primes Volcanicus Dinobot. She also has a slight accent. My only issue was that some of the boxes were previously opened and were resealed. POTP Slash Pistol $ 16.92 by Quaternion's Creations. … Panel 2 Volcanicus answers. • Includes Legends Class Dinobot Slash figure, and instructions. Buy Now. 30 Slash talks to her new biggest brother when Volcanicus gets a call. Power Core Commercial. There was a problem completing your request. Daggers for PotP Dinobot Slash $ 9.38 by Prize Inside by The Octavirate Forge. Personality & Character. Figure comes as pictured.

Includes :
Voyager Grimlock
Deluxe Sludge
Deluxe Snarl
Deluxe Swoop
Deluxe Slug
Legends Slash . SLASH Me Slash see Quintessa run away! Dinobot Slash also happens to be a girl, a clever girl… Introducing Volcanicus, the Dinobots’ Combined Form. The savage and powerful Grimlock comes together with 4 of the other Dinobot Warriors: Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and Slug to form the primal Volcanicus combiner! The Prototype was shown during the event and we can see some nice features of the combined figure: *It has compatible Combiner Wars combination ports. This set includes the full set of Power of the Primes Volcancius Dinobot Set of 6! Predaking attempted to use Slash as a hostage, but the Magma Blades-armed Volcanicus was nevertheless able to slash Predaking apart into his Predacon components, who quickly retreated, and save his "little sister". After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Soon, Bruticus and Superion arrived on the scene, and the two duked it out while Grimlock desperately tried to figure out how to use the Enigma. The card features the "Transformers" logo in the front against a black background with the "Generations" logo above that. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2019. Overview: Gifted by MacCadams or Alchemist Prime, the Dinobots have gained the Power of Combination as seven of them united and combined together into the most powerful and fearless mighty Dinobot Combiner - Volcanicus. Open the door, get on the floor, everybody merge the dinosaurs, https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=559183834163&skuId=3853426938808, https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Volcanicus_(Generations)&oldid=1471817, Volcanicus' default limb arrangement is a mirrored version of the arrangement used for, Four of the original five Dinobot designs served as the templates for the "Geisters", recurring villainous henchmen on the 1990 Takara/Sunrise co-production. Initial In-Hand Images of Transformers Power of the Primes Grimlock, Slash & Volcanicus. Seller shipped five bits in three boxes which was annoying but they were VERY friendly and responsive on helping with tracking. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2019. One of my favorite alt-mode teams in Transformers TCG, Wave 1 is the Dinobots. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I am sad that she does not combine with Volcanicus in any way (even as a weapon), but I still think fans of "Generations" or Dinobots should add this clever girl to their collection! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set, Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S13 Ultra Magnus Action Figure. I managed to find one that I liked … Love the transformer a lot of instructions to transform it. This item is currently scheduled for release, but is not yet available. When all five were forced to the ground, the Dinobots formed Volcanicus to turn the tide of the battle. Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl, Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Grimlock, Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge, Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Legends Class Dinobot Slash, Coo-kid Transformers:Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock Combiner 6 in 1 Alloy Metel Dinobot Action Figures, Transformers Platinum Edition Dinobots 5 Pack G1 Head Grimlock Slug Slog Set of 5. Mission Accomplished. GiGimelon Set of 6 Pcs Car Robot Toys, Action Figures, 5" Deformation Hero Bots, Bi... Autobot Logo Emblems For Transformer Wei Jiang MPP10. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Buy Now. Thanks to our team at Hascon 2017, we have some great Power Of The Primes Dinobot Combiner Volcanicus Prototype In-Hand Pictures. But Swoop noticed a cerebro-shell in the back of Jetfire's head! SITE PAGES. This time we have another 2-part web comic/manga which continues the story after the events at the end of God Nepturne story (which you can find an English translation here).The Dinobots … Black Mamba Transformers - H6002-7B Dino-Force ( KO Oversized Power of Prime Dinobot Volcanicus ) BMB Transformable Dinosaur / Robot Toys ( 5 in 1 set : Grimlock Slug Swoop Snarl Sludge ) This is a Black Mamba Oversized version.Contains die-cast.5 Robot to form the Volcanicus … I have taken the liberty of translating it. Yes, please! Over all very nice. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. Open box Dinobots Figure near mint. Up for auction Transformers Power of the Primes, Dinobots Combiner VOLCANICUS Set of 6, SEALED. *New molded feet with articulated ankles (Similar to the ones on CW … Transformers Power of the Primes Legends Class Dinobot Slash POTP Volcanicus MOC. 4PCS Dinosaur Robot Transforming Toys, 2 in 1 Jurassic Dino, Transformers Dinosaurs... Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn, Transformers: The Last Knight Titan Changers Optimus Prime. Transformation Action Figure Dinoking Volcanicus Grimlock Slag Sludge Snarl Swoop Slash Dinobot 5IN1 Robot Toy (Color : BMB 5 in 1) 4.3 out of 5 stars 5. GRIMLOCK,SNARL,SLUDGE,SWOOP,SLUG and SLASH forms VOLCANICUS!!! Im not impressed so far. Overall, the items were exactly as described so I am happy with the purchase. 16 Favourites. Volcanicus and Slash. CW Brassbeast $ 18.20 by Lg Designs. Unable to get back up, Volcanicus split back into the Dinobots to free himself. The savage and powerful Grimlock comes together with 4 of the other Dinobot Warriors: Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and Slug to form the primal Volcanicus combiner! in Black Premium Versatile Plastic . Condition is "New". Use Slash to augment the mighty Volcanicus!Includes : Voyager GrimlockDeluxe Sludge Deluxe Snarl Deluxe Swoop Deluxe SlugLegends Slash. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days. Ended: Nov 06, 2020, 08:51:38 PM PST. Volcanicus comic 2, After Snarl returned from Nebulos and retrieved the plans for the Quintesson Hive Matrix, he stated that the Dinobots would soon be one. Use Slash to augment the mighty Volcanicus! As a plus, I … ZJXYYYzj Transformers toys, Transformation Action Figure Dinoking Volcanicus Grimlock Slag Sludge Snarl Swoop Slash Dinobot 5IN1 Robot Toy (Color : BMB 5 in 1) 4.3 out of 5 stars 5 £70.30 £ 70 . Does not include Slash figure. The Japanese for the erupting explosion, just has "do do do do", … Volcanicus is the fearsome combination of the Dinobots that was 65 million years in the making, and is now ready to deliver the Decepticons a world of pain. The item came from several different vendors and was not within the shipping time frame. Dinobots Combine To Form Volcanicus in Latest ‘Transformers TCG’ Reveal. Dinobot Slash is packaged in blister card style packaging. Primal A later attack on the Dinobots by Overlord and the Unicron-possessed Rodimus Cron led to the death of Sludge, consequently resulting in the loss of the ability to form Volcanicus. Mandarin name: Kǒnglóng Jīngāng (恐龙金刚, "Dinosaur Vajra"), Jīqì Kǒnglóng(机器恐龙, "Machine Dinosaur") Includes : Voyager Grimlock Deluxe Sludge Deluxe Snarl Deluxe Swoop Deluxe Slug Legends Slash SKU: volcanicus UPC: 606583865816 STOCK #: 182741 Availability: Out of Stock Condition: New × Related Products. The card features the "Transformers" logo in the front against a black background with the "Generations" logo above that. Which luckily my nephew didn't notice the resealed boxes but I did. This upgrade kit … The Swamp He tussled with th… Popular . Slash sold separately.. 9 Comments. Condition: New. With this energy and the lending of an Energon Matrix from Grimmaster, Grimlock and the other four original Dinobots combined into the mighty Volcanicus. Springer retreived the Enigma, but the Dinobots and Predacons had unfinished business, so they settled on finishing the score later, in their new combined forms. Somewhat controversially, the Power of the Primes Dinobots can be combined into a really big super robot named Volcanicus. Slash sold separately.. 1. I managed to find one that I liked because it balances weight between the front and back of the combined mode. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. As usual, my … The new sixth member Dinobot Slash. Volcanicus is the fearsome combination of the Dinobots that was 65 million years in the making, and is now ready to deliver the Decepticons a world of pain. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Emerje wrote:You know, part of me wishes Slash was a Deluxe optional fifth deluxe that left Swoop free to form wings on Volcanicus' back. POTP Volcanicus 'Extinction' sword set $ 54.95 by Ariel's Customs. Panel 2 Volcanicus answers. 10/10 would buy from seller again due to friendliness. Unable to add item to List. Share; Tweet; 2. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020. Volcanicus is the fearsome combination of the Dinobots that was 65 million years in the making, and is now ready to deliver the Decepticons a world of pain. Condition is New and … SLASH Me Slash see Quintessa run away! Transformers Power of the Primes Slash hip upgrade $ 17.53 by Heirofthedog. While Slash was advertised as the first female Dinobot, this isn't quite correct. Via Notrab on Weibo, we have an in-hand image of all five Dinobots from Power of the Primes merged into their mighty Volcanicus form.We’ve seen a few shots of the combination at conventions, but this image is the first one we’re aware of in the wild using the toys we’ll all soon be picking up from store shelves. 286 Views. Or better yet, design your own Dinobot Slash that is dragon shaped instead of a velocitaptor. Im thinking about canceling. My guess is that Slash will follow the same play pattern as combiner wars figures and become a gun rather than a shield. When all five were forced to the ground, the Dinobots formed Volcanicus to turn the tide of the battle. FREE Delivery. AU $62.31. Power of the Primes Dinobot Volcanicus. Use Slash to augment the mighty Volcanicus! Black Mamba Transformers - H6002-7B Dino-Force ( KO Oversized Power of Prime Dinobot Volcanicus ) BMB Transformable Dinosaur / Robot Toys ( 5 in 1 set : Grimlock Slug Swoop Snarl Sludge ) This is a Black Mamba Oversized version.Contains die-cast.5 Robot to form the Volcanicus … Given the Dinobots' reputations as brainless brutes, Volcanicus is similarly a mindless beast as a result, but given how it hasn't stopped the Dinobots before, it's not much of a problem. Slash is an elite tracker who can find, catch, and, if needed, eliminate any enemy target. Favourite. Included are upgraded feet, chest plate, head, hands, back armor, waist armor, hip armor, leg armor, shoulder plates, 6 individual figure guns, 3 individual swords and 1 large combiner sword! GRIMLOCK,SNARL,SLUDGE,SWOOP,SLUG and SLASH forms VOLCANICUS!!! AU $67.50. She has the look of a Dinobot both in her sculpt and deco design. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Includes all 6 figures, including Voyager Class Grimlock, Deluxe Class: Swoop, Slug, Snarl, Sludge! BMB Generations Power of the Primes Volcanicus Dinobot Die-cast Toy kids gift . They can dish out and soak up a ton of damage. 0 communication on shipping so far ordered in the 8th going for it by the 27th and its not looking good. Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Boulder the Construction-Bot Act... Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Mpm-9 Jazz, Multicolor. By Anthony Karcz January 22, 2019. They're also one of the most devastatingly powerful and close-knit combat units in the Autobot army, being incredibly powerful in robot mode and taking alternate modes based on dinosaurs, the most powerful creatures to ever roam the Earth. View original item. Overview: Gifted by MacCadams or Alchemist Prime, the Dinobots have gained the Power of Combination as seven of them united and combined together into the most powerful and fearless mighty Dinobot Combiner - Volcanicus. Volcanicus is a Super Warrior, the combination of the original five Dinobots.. Most of the card is taken up by Slash… Dinobot Slash is the smallest of the Dinobots and feels like the odd one out as she unfortunately does not combine with the other Dinobots to form the awesome Volcanicus combiner … Slash sold separately. By Mangamad Watch. Not a fan of that at all. Price: US $24.99. Please try again later. I’d be interested in that guarayakha, Aug 17, 2020 #117. guarayakha Guara-guara-booyakha~! Use Slash to augment the mighty Volcanicus!Includes : Voyager GrimlockDeluxe Sludge Deluxe Snarl Deluxe Swoop Deluxe SlugLegends Slash I really want Slash to be the default new team member, but I want all of them lol Last edited: Aug 11, 2020. She’s fast and undetectable, and her razor-sharp claws can get her out of any situation. I'd consider getting two of the OS former Deluxes, for both the individual and combined modes. shipping: + AU $12.98 shipping . £70.30 £ 70. See pictures for better description. Share; Tweet; 2. Condition is New and Unopened. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Dinobot Combiner VOLCANICUS Set. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. They both finally stopped their assault as they witnessed Megatron enter a mysterious dome. Posted by Brian S. at 2:20 PM. https://www.amazon.ca › Transformers-Generations-Primes-Legends-Dinobot … The savage and powerful Grimlock comes together with 4 of the other Dinobot Warriors: Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and Slug to form the primal Volcanicus combiner! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. All 5 figures combine … The Swamp He tussled with the others for a while, being pretty much untouchable, until he was knocked off guard by a surprise attack from the arriving Predaking. Li'l-Gen Dinosaur Toys for Boys and Girls 3 Years Old & Up - Realistic Looking 7" D... Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing, Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper, Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr, Hasbro Transformers Generation Selects: Ricochet Deluxe Action Figure, Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Swoop (Red) Exclusive. The Prototype was shown during the event and we … We need your help right away! Good item. And while the AOE toy is mostly to entirely garbage-y, This little Slash is amazing. YARMOSHI Transforming Robot Truck 2 in 1 Action Figure This Remote Control Fighter ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Slug is a hotheaded Dinobot brawler who never met a fight he didn’t like, or an opponent he didn’t think he could defeat. We found something similar. Personality & Character. Sturdy though aside from weak shoulders in combined kids. Dinobot Slash's Rifle (PotP) $ 12.93 by Prize Inside by The Octavirate Forge. Comes from a smoke and pet free home. The savage and powerful Grimlock comes together with 4 of the other Dinobot Warriors: Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and Slug to form the primal Volcanicus combiner! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER … 2017 Hasbro Transformers Power of The Primes Dinobot Slash. Slug AUTOBOT. Buy Now . The savage and powerful Grimlock comes together with 4 of the other Dinobot Warriors: Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and Slug to form the primal Volcanicus combiner! OS POTP Dinobots? The item as described, but the shipping was the issue. This item will … Newer Post Older Post Home. No low Ballers. Subject to availability.) Athenaeum Sanctorum, When the Quintessons escaped their dimensional prison, they arrived on Dinobot Island in the year 2050, where they spotted and hoped to subdue the Dinobots to use as merchandise. Takara Tomy Mall has uploaded the Transformers Generation Selects Volcanicus Web Comic/Manga in their listing for the toy.. This page was last modified on 23 December 2020, at 10:44. Given the Dinobots' reputations as brainless brutes, Volcanicus is similarly a mindless beast as a result, but given how it hasn't stopped the Dinobots before, it's not much of a problem. Learning of the Dinobots' actions, Optimus activated the Enigma, creating Volcanicus and Predaking in the process! The best way to incorporate the new Dynobot Slash into the official Volcanicus combined mode Use Slash to augment the mighty Volcanicus!Includes : Voyager GrimlockDeluxe Sludge Deluxe Snarl Deluxe Swoop Deluxe SlugLegends Slash Power of the Primes Dinobot Volcanicus. Legends Class Dinobot Slash Modes: robot, raptor Converts in 12 steps Works with Prime Master figures (Each sold separately. Please try again. Labels: Transformers dinobots combiners volcanicus. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Slash is the newest addition to the Dinobot sub-team (in fact the first addition since the team was created more than 30 years ago), although she (thats right, Slash is a 'she') hasn't to my knowledge … Sad you need the upgrade kid which is non-official to make the sword. Towards this goal, they summoned Predaking, who had the Dinobots on the ropes till Grimlock was encouraged by telepathic messages from the Primus of the past universe to use Earth's Angolmois Energy to manifest his heart's strength to reality. Enjoy! Home; Power Core Combiners 5-Pack Bio's and Tech Spec's. Sell one like this. The savage and powerful Grimlock comes together with 4 of the other Dinobot Warriors: Sludge, Snarl, Swoop and Slug to form the primal Volcanicus combiner! Slash was added to the Dinobot roster back during Age of Exctinction. ... is an in-package shot of Legend class Slash, the new female Dinobot member. VOLCANICUS Right… SPIKE Dinobots! One of my favorite alt-mode teams in Transformers TCG, Wave 1 is the Dinobots… Other than taking forever to get me all 5 transformers, and realizing (which is not this seller’s fault) the total transformation my son was wanting also needed an add-on (just thought I’d throw this in for anyone who might not know about the add-on).