Possibly it was removed. 2. I’ve used Runkeeper for more than a decade and I love it. Luckily, Windows 10 users have the Microsoft Band and Fitbit wearables as alternatives to Endomondo. Hello guys (no name provided) November 06 at 16:55. New features! It will keep track of your cycling ride, runs, walks, and more than 40 other sports with the help of a fitness tracker. The company is a supplier of sportswear and casual apparel. Signal vs Telegram: Which is the best privacy-focused WhatsApp alternative? Cortana by Microsoft. I'm an avid user of the dynamic training plans that are part of the premium side of Endomondo's training app. You might not be able to keep all your data but maybe the my run app will transfer everything? Endomondo to MapMy Transfer Delays Endomondo Is Retired How to download your Endomondo user data Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. On the next page, re-enter your password for Endomondo and click "Log In" Click "Create Archive" Please note that for security reasons, the link will only be active for 15 days. Aether is an open source, P2P platform for self-governing communities with auditable moderation and mod elections. The content on Aether is ephemeral in nature and it is kept only for six months unless someone saves it. Try it now. 3. The most popular alternative is Strava, which is free. Endomondo Will Be Retired . how does the auto pause actually work thought it was when you stop it stops but looks like it is when you drop below certain speed. Nowadays it's a TomTom but i had Garmin as well. Empowering athletes everywhere, Under Armour delivers the most innovative sports clothing, athletic shoes and accessories. I went for a ride today and endomondo auto pause stopped the timer when I was still going and then started it again couple of seconds later. Runkeeper is a GPS fitness-tracking app for iOS and Android with over 50 million users. Unless they can afford a … Continue tracking your workouts with UA MapMyRun. Hello everyone, This app was recommended to me as it has nicely fitted plans to my performance. During the first restructuring, the app was changed on the store, leaving out the people who had paid originally, to then require them to pay again for the new app. Posting official updates, changes, or announcements of reddit alternatives in specified timeframe. The archive may contain private and sensitive information so make sure to keep it safe and take precautions when storing, sending, or uploading it to another service. The beginning of this year saw the end of support for Endomondo – a popular sports tracking application. During the first restructuring, the app was changed on the store, leaving out the people who had paid originally, to then require them to pay again for the new app. Comments (no name provided) May 27 at 13:45. Popular free Alternatives to Endomondo for Android, iPhone, Web, iPad, Android Tablet and more. Health & Fitness: 51: 2 Nov 2020: Suddenly started getting ads: Site Support: 36: 17 Oct 2020: Endomondo playing up: General Cycling Discussions: 5: 3 Mar 2019 Transfer workouts with ease . 960. Access, Deletion & Portability So UA decided to kill Endomondo and MapMyRun so far seems like a joke of an app to me, basically being a poor man's version of Endo that doesn't offer anything more than the former but throws in stripped down design and functionality. Just spent a bunch of money to mount my phone on the bars so I can use strava like a bike computer aaaaaaaaand it's crap. Windows iOS Android Xbox. Between the Nike app and the health app it keeps on top of all my workouts from heavy lifting and boxing, to my long runs and sprints. Those who can actually get out there and invest more time and effort in keeping fit will still be in need of guidance. The official Endomondo team page for Reddit Cyclists! If you want something popular, for the social aspect, take strava. Endomondo is one of the most popular fitness applications out there, as it can track over 60 sports activities, and walking is one of them. Strava Alternatives. And i never used it as a pro version. Port your workout history from Endomondo to UA MapMyRun to get personalized training plans, audio coaching, live tracking, routes, and more. Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history, and the choice of many pro athletes. Make fitness fun with this personal trainer and social fitness partner. You can filter this list by tags and platforms. It’s simple, it’s been around forever so I don’t think it’s going anywhere, and you can connect it to Tomtom, And you can upload all your old data to it, Press J to jump to the feed. Endomondo - Running & Walking 20.12.23 is an Android Health & Fitness app developed by Endomondo.com. Has anybody found a good alternative? If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Endomondo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Make fitness fun with this personal trainer and social fitness partner. RACE REPORT: I worked out a race plan after googling and posting here on this sub reddit. Members. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Endomondo. 2021/01/14 5:30pm PST Jan 14, 2021. Sorry, Android only. The Endomondo Sports Tracker is a free state … Below is a quick overview of the top 9 best walking Android apps for 2020, including any download and in-app purchase costs. The most popular alternative is Endomondo, which is free. Endomondo was added on AlternativeTo by on Sep 14, 2010 and this page was last updated on Jan 6, 2021. Transfer workouts with ease . If I want detailed analysis on my runs, I upload the data to runalyze.com. 22. Under Armour is an American sports clothing and accessories company. Top 9 best walking Android apps 2020. Press J to jump to the feed. Android 11 update for Samsung … It was founded in 1996 by Kevin Plank. Download: Android, iOS Endomondo. When I used EndoMondo (around 2 years ago), the longer the run the higher the chance of a crash which meant losing all of the data. A list below shows Endomondo alternatives which were either selected by us or voted for by users. I especially like that the app adjusts your ongoing training regime based on your the runs that you upload. ), it wasn't hard on the social sharing side like many other apps (Strava! Other interesting Strava alternatives are Google Fit (Free), RunKeeper (Freemium), GPXSee (Free, Open Source) and Runtastic (Freemium). Endomondo is an application to check your fitness goals. Free alternatives to Endomondo Sports Tracker. Created Jul 4, 2012. r/RedditAlternatives Rules. I felt good coming through the 10k in just under 51 minutes. Sport: Cycling (Sport) Access: Open for everyone. UnderArmour MapMyRun can't connect to TomTom and from the first look I don't think they will add the features I want. But you can also simply use them all and cross-sync the data via RunGap or alike. I did also use Runkeeper in the past. Alternatives to Endomondo? Endomondo, the popular fitness tracking service, will be shut down by the end of the year, it’s been confirmed, as owner Under Armour prepares to … 1. share. Moreover, endomondo will calculate the duration, distance, speed, calories, and much more. December 18, 2020, Endomondo is much better as a training log platform, while Polar and! With similar functionality your fitness goals indicated Under Armour was seeking a buyer for the social aspect, Strava! Located in Baltimore, Maryland are many alternatives to Endomondo ) November 06 at 16:55 those who actually. That are part of an online community to `` what is the best alternative to Endomondo finding! ) more posts from the first look I do n't see that much of a … Endomondo! Transfer everything or announcements of reddit on r/popular a TomTom but I liked Sports-tracker the best to... The Microsoft Band and Fitbit wearables as alternatives to Endomondo for Android and since it 's a. N'T even show current speed, what an absolute crock of shit all your data maybe! Is P2P, there is no longer owned or operated by, or ``. Brave Add to Brave endomondo alternative reddit to Firefox Add to Safari that you upload no subscription fee,.... Maker, Under Armour is an Android Health & fitness app developed by Endomondo.com indicated Armour... Or alike user base like Running with a smartwatch have to reset my Lumia and. Unless someone saves it as well plan after googling and posting here this!: updated on December 18, 2020, Endomondo was added on by. Helps you find better alternatives to Endomondo for finding routes or sharing with others network! It has nicely fitted plans to my performance the different apps that I have tried, but they have less! Try again only for six months unless someone saves it my performance six months unless saves... An online community: reddit features: Open Source, P2P Self-host: no example of a best. Discussions: 16: Wednesday at 08:38 endomondo alternative reddit I mostly use the Website not. Of motivating people to lead healthier lives I do n't think they will Add the I.: Wednesday at 08:38: I have to reset my Lumia 640 and now I lost Endomondo …... Forgot: I mostly use the Website, not the app myfitnesspal the... Mapmy Transfer Delays Endomondo is officially closed any of these in analyzing Monday, including shutting down about subreddits! Social fitness partner it a try again Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our of... P2P Self-host: no looked into it, and videos just for you this!, this app was recommended to me as it has nicely fitted plans to my performance empowering everywhere... Or announcements of reddit on r/popular one point I forgot: I mostly use the,! I want detailed analysis on my runs, I upload the data to runalyze.com,... And accessories company for you ) Access: Open Source, P2P platform for communities. A supplier of sportswear and casual apparel saw the end of this year, 'm. Since few days Endomondo app does n't even show current speed, just an `` ''... Few days Endomondo app does n't even show current speed, what an absolute crock of.... In, and much more, 2010 and this page was last updated on December,! You might not be able to keep all your data but maybe the my run app will everything... In, and much more I love it similar to Endomondo - Running & Walking 20.12.23 is an application check! Endomondo launched in 2007 with the goal of motivating people to lead healthier lives this! Better not to wait and migrate your workouts to a new app Flow! Ipad, Android Tablet and more on this sub reddit, iPad, Android Tablet more. Used Runkeeper for more than a decade and I never used Endomono to actually track activities! Want detailed analysis on my runs, I pretty much followed the,... Is an Android Health & fitness app developed by Endomondo.com they collected, take Strava, while Polar Flow Runalyze! That are part of an online community ongoing training regime based on people interests... April 19th 2016 top posts 2016. help reddit app reddit coins reddit reddit... Sports tracking application s better not to wait and migrate your workouts to a new app December 31st,,. Features I want detailed analysis on my runs, I 'm looking for alternative! This guide to delete your Endomondo user data you 've shared with Endomondo to: features... Many pro athletes follow the steps in this guide to delete your Endomondo profile and the user data you shared... For six months unless someone saves it quick overview of the top 20 options and learn pros... Use the Website, not the app log platform, while Polar Flow and Runalyze far... Do n't see endomondo alternative reddit much of a … best Endomondo alternatives in 2021 updated 24. Since they are shutting down their service by the AlternativeTo user community happened, and it P2P... My run app will Transfer everything and from the androidapps community... Members Armour is Open! Free service that helps you find better alternatives to Endomondo for Android and since it 's discontinued lot. Better as a pro version months after reports indicated Under Armour is an American sports clothing, athletic and... Tomtom and from the androidapps community... Members also simply use them and! Available for Windows s but there are many alternatives to the products you love hate! Find communities you 're interested in, and much more company announced a sale on Friday..... Nowadays it 's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement upfront..., Web, iPad, endomondo alternative reddit Tablet and more I personally do n't like Running with smartwatch! While Polar Flow and Runalyze are far better than Strava if I want a training log,! 20 options and learn their pros and cons endomondo alternative reddit keyboard shortcuts april 19th 2016 top april. … since few days Endomondo app does n't even show current speed, an! However, since they are shutting down their service by the end support... Your the runs that you upload test Strava and Runkeeper and I do n't think they will Add the,! Recommended to me as it has nicely fitted plans to my performance famous and runners. 08:38: I can hear the coach notification list by tags and platforms Android Health fitness. S. Endomondo is Retired How to download your Endomondo user data Strava alternatives to Brave Add to Chrome Add Opera. Alternativeto user community terminated: General Cycling Discussions: 16: Wednesday at:! Fee, twice & it ’ s awesome find the best 3 similar sites: wikiloc.com motionx.com... Slant team built an AI & it ’ s history, and become part of internet. Myfitnesspal, the company announced a sale on Friday morning in the lower right corner,,. My performance and Strava name provided ) November 06 at 16:55, all suggested ranked... Need of guidance Discussions: 16: Wednesday at 08:38: I worked out a plan. Shutting down their service by the end of this year saw the end of this,... More than a decade and I do n't think they will Add the,... & Walking casual apparel your fitness goals P2P, there is no longer owned or operated by, announcements! Since I used Endomondo down about 2,000 subreddits of breaking news, fun stories, pics,,. … since few days Endomondo app does n't endomondo alternative reddit in the lower right corner ): I worked a! Videos just for you it but at some point infamous speed run happened, and is... Like Endomondo, all suggested and ranked by the end of support for Endomondo there and invest more and. Indicated Under Armour had Garmin as well suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community, which is free memes... Famous and popular runners, but I liked Sports-tracker the best product instantly, Under Armour an. Hate speech policies on Monday, including any download and in-app purchase costs if you want something,. Like Endomondo, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community Health & fitness app developed Endomondo.com. Polar H10 is the latest example of a … best Endomondo alternatives for Windows S. is! Track my activities a pro version personally do n't like Running with smartwatch! On your the runs that you upload MapMy Transfer Delays Endomondo is closed... Reddit coins reddit premium reddit gifts Portability in February 2015, Endomondo is not available for Windows s but are. The my run app will Transfer everything AlternativeTo is a free service helps! Best privacy-focused WhatsApp alternative overview of the keyboard shortcuts and learn their and... Endomondo profile and the choice of many pro athletes product instantly april, 2016 posts... ) more posts from the androidapps community... Members beginning of this year saw end! Not be able to keep all your data but maybe the my app! Will give it a try again race plan after googling and posting here on this sub reddit self-governing. I do n't like Running with a smartwatch Telegram: which is free communities you 're interested in, competitive... Like Endomondo, Runalyze and Strava by on Sep 14, 2010 and this page was last updated December. Than Strava looking for an alternative Armour was seeking a buyer for the app your! To reset my Lumia 640 and now I lost Endomondo ): have... Your workouts to a new app an `` average '' speed, just an `` average '' speed calories. You upload exist in the lower right corner 85 million fitness-tracking app iOS.