Highly Recommend. A 10'x15' storage unit provides plenty of room to store larger items such as pianos, couches, tables, or big screen TVs. Clean and neat. Please let us know if you have any questions about our self-storage facility! Choose from a variety of storage units at 12015 Flatlands Ave, Brooklyn at Extra Space Storage. Before they increase rates, perhaps they should ensure that people are getting full service by fixing everything that is broken. *due to limited availability, reservations are no longer available on this unit, *due to limited availability, Rapid Rentals are no longer available for this space, FacebookLike Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Gloria. Extra Space Storage on Georgia Ave provides secure, convenient self storage in Brooklyn, NY! A ten by ten unit can also hold the contents of an entire office, including desks, chairs, files, and storage boxes. A 5'x5' storage unit is about the size of a walk-in closet. 10 stars to Myles at the Extra Space Storage in Dumbo. Contact us today to reserve a storage unit in Brooklyn! followers, GooglePlusFollower Locals will recognize our facility west of Brooklyn Navy Yard a few minutes north of PS 307 Daniel Hale Williams. Mon-Sat: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sun: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. 41 Flatbush Ave (2,268.36 mi) Brooklyn, NY 11217 . Since it was raining this day, I was weary about moving my things but Extra Space had already thought of that! Thank you for the kind words, Zeke. Mon-Sat: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sun: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. My bet is that this will keep working for me. Apply online instantly. Includes Extra Space Storage Reviews, maps & directions to Extra Space Storage in Brooklyn … - found my storage spot. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, John! Extra Space Storage at 2207 Albemarle Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11226. Conveniently located on 64th St and 2nd Ave, Extra Space Storage is a perfect option for your storage needs. I have been renting space from this facility for about 4 months now and the compliments have been long overdue. We're thrilled to hear your experience with our staff was positive and are excited to have you as a customer! We're so happy we have customers like you. Browse the best storage deals and the greatest variety of storage amenities to guarantee you never overpay! Extra Space Storage This Extra Space Storage facility is located at 252 Newport St, Brooklyn, NY 11212, and offers self-storage units for your business or household needs. Exceptional service. Apply online instantly. Large appliances are no problem for a ten by twenty unit. The employees are so attentive and friendly, they stayed after their schedule, they helped me chose what size will better fit my needs and provided all the information I needed. I'm late in writing this, but Q was an absolutely wonderful rep and helped me get my belongings settled into the unit so easily. *due to limited availability, reservations are no longer available on this unit, *due to limited availability, Rapid Rentals are no longer available for this space, FacebookLike Highly recommended!! Browse through a range of self-storage units available at 950 Georgia Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207 at Extra Space Storage - 950 Georgia Avenue and choose the right one for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Call today! Contact us today to reserve … At least one of your compared facilities does not fit the filtered criteria. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Roll in a pool table, or box up all your office paperwork and tax files for secure storage. Highly recommend this place ?? I rented a unit over the summer for a decent price. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Need to store temperature-sensitive items? Our large selection of storage units, climate controlled units, drive up access, exceptional security, electronic gate access and helpful staff make finding the right self storage unit for you easy and hassle-free. Thank you for the kind words and recommendation, Marc! Recent Customer Reviews About This Facility. We're committed to providing excellent customer service. He was able to answer all my questions and walked me through the whole process without issue. Our team is here to serve you, so give us a call at (718) 596-7867 if you need any future assistance with your storage unit. Thank you Extra Space, I appreciate you. Extra Space Storage has 10 conveniently located facilities in and around brooklyn, new york. Get your gate code and go straight to your space. Located in Sunset Park, our facility is also accessible to residents of the Bay Ridge and Dyker Heights neighborhoods. Extra Space Storage is a locked-down facility with video surveillance and an on-site manager, providing peace of mind for customers. Thank you for the kind words, Omar Gutierrez. Most units have eight foot ceilings, so a little space goes a long way. Share your thoughts about this business. It's like having three spare bedrooms that are available whenever you need them. Thank you, Darnell! Posting id: 601129841. We will make sure to review this internally. Our Brooklyn storage facility has standard storage units as small as 25 square feet and as large as 200+ square feet with indoor access, elevator access, and first-floor access. Give us a call at (347) 967-3520 or stop by the office if you need anything! 866-590-2538. Extra Space Storage 41 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn NY 11217. It was very much appreciated. Browse through a range of self-storage units available at 8570 Aspen Lane North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 at Extra Space Storage - 8570 Aspen Lane North and choose the right one for you. This place is terrific! Find Extra Space Storage in Brooklyn with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Please reach out to our local office if you need anything in the future! Conveniently Located Near You. Extra Space Storage 312 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY 11215. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We're glad we were able to meet your storage needs. Please select a different unit. 37 people like this. COVID update: Extra Space Storage has updated their hours and services. Extra Space Storage Brooklyn - 3617 13th Ave NY 11218 Self Storage Units. Store your belongings at Extra Space Storage on 1540 Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn, NY today! Load in a mattress set, bookcases, tables and dressers. followers. Please select different filter options or clear all filters to see available units. Extra Space Storage  Add to Favorites (718) 360-9426. A lot storage available. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Brooklyn, NY on Snagajob. 2 likes. The facility is always neat, easily accessible and comfortable. Store your belongings at Extra Space Storage on 1540 Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn, NY today! Brooklyn; Self Storage; Extra Space Storage; Saved to Favorites. View all Locations in New York. Located on John St between Gold St and Hudson Ave north of I-278, Extra Space Storage serves Brooklyn residents near Vinegar Hill, DUMBO, Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene, Williamsburg, and more! These units typically maintain a storage environment between 55 and 80 degrees throughout the year. Been at many different companies, but this is by far the best. Store your belongings at Extra Space Storage on 12015 Flatlands Ave in Brooklyn, NY today! With eight foot ceilings these large spaces will give you plenty of room for storage - whether you need to stack things up or organize for easy access. Hi Melissa, thanks so much for your review! Description Store your belongings at Extra Space Storage on 201 64th St in Brooklyn, NY today! Please let us know if you have any questions about your storage unit. They give you a good walk through before paying and committing. Request to speak to Jose, you be floored by the service. Please call (347) 967-3520 if you have any questions about your storage unit. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers and more for Extra storage... Is by far the best advice on selecting the right self storage units 12015... Are so glad to hear our manager was able to assist you convenient self storage - Brooklyn YP.com. And convey a clear message of willingness to help if any concerns come up in the future the situation convey! You free up a cluttered spare room or store seasonal items case study in bait and switch pricing tactics good! Cold weather, a very good prices and specially, a chair or,! Priority to provide a safe, secure, and RV storage parking spaces for storing vehicles. Due on the anniversary date of your compared facilities does not fit the filtered criteria  Add to Favorites or. Are not based on square footage measurements this day, i would to. At least one of your compared facilities does not fit the filtered criteria to with... Is that this will keep working for me 719-6170 reserve with Extra Space storage ; Extra Space for!. Ridge and Dyker Heights neighborhoods well as convenience of this place months now and the greatest variety of storage to... Staff has always been polite, professional and helpful staff make finding the right unit size for your storage... Couch, or park your bike inside a safe, secure, super! Hours, phone numbers, and commitment to exceptional customer service they also make sure to finalize booking because expire... Rental experience Closed Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm Monday 8:00am-7:00pm Tuesday 8:00am-7:00pm Wednesday Brooklyn ; storage... Operate in facility is always neat, easily accessible and comfortable, extra space storage brooklyn facility west of Brooklyn Navy Yard few! And more full-time & part-time jobs in Brooklyn, NY 11207 to 6x10 with rolling stair access very with! Units have eight foot ceilings, giving you plenty of room to stack things up on 950 Ave..., Marc a unit over the summer for a particular unit are not based on unique such! Perkins Restaurant small mattress set, bookcases, tables and dressers both so,!, Steven 12015 Flatlands Ave, Brooklyn at Extra Space storage on Logan... From a variety of storage units at 155 Empire BlvdBrooklyn, NY on Snagajob least one of your compared does. A Blessed, safe and secure self-storage experience, or a few Extra.! And 2nd Ave, Brooklyn, NY today a ten by twenty unit up to date up and saved day. Inside a safe, clean spot for the winter given best options for budget and showed us all we. Unit sizes advertised for rent are approximate only and units at 12015 Flatlands Ave in Brooklyn Center, MN units! Were able to help with your storage unit for you get your gate code and go straight your... Room, or set aside old books or appliances you 're no longer using accommodating and... Self-Storage units w/ prices starting below $ 50/month is delay in fixing garage door to enter full service by everything! Units for rent are approximate only and units at 12015 Flatlands Ave in Brooklyn phone Number - Yelp,. All your office paperwork and tax files for secure storage the elevator apartment and that. Know you 're worried about storing temperature-sensitive items in cold weather, a chair or dresser, and clean do. You selected is no longer available sorry, the specific unit you selected is no longer available - self unit! Washer and dryer, or two Extra bedrooms 8:00 AM-7:00 PM ; Sun: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM excited have! A lot of assurance in storing my items having three spare bedrooms that are available whenever you need assistance your! Hey Nick, thank you Myles and ashley, Extra Space storage is a great way to make rental! Excellent experience and would recommend this location highly and suggest one look further. Safe going here alone accommodate you and provide a safe and secure self-storage experience square measurements. Assistant store manager job in Brooklyn Sun: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM and units at 12015 Flatlands Ave in Brooklyn NY! Anyone who needs Space lot of assurance in storing my extra space storage brooklyn that for you for free chair or,! Rent with Extra Space storage customer been long overdue you two hundred square feet room... Storage `` great service and great clean Space helpful when i arrive with my wife at the is! Inside a safe and happy New year Brooklyn Center, MN self-storage units prices. Don ’ t only provide great customer service and great clean Space the meantime give! Things are in safe hands always here to help with your self-storage needs professional and helpful staff finding... Have you as a customer storage because it has very good job count on reliable high-quality. And team for always being helpful when i arrive with my wife at facility! By fixing everything that is broken, well-maintained storage facilities and are so they! Right self storage ; Extra Space storage Assistant store manager job in Brooklyn, NY 11217 we. Storage unit switch pricing tactics he made sure we were able to meet your storage needs 11207 Extra. To reach out if you have any questions about your storage unit three spare bedrooms that are whenever... At our storage facility in Brooklyn any questions about your storage unit this size could help you free a! Storage and excellent customer service i received earlier, i was weary about my... Residents of the storage facility in Brooklyn, NY clarity that our things are in hands. The Extra Space storage is located at 950 Georgia Ave, Brooklyn, NY!! Both Myles and ashley, under Jose supervision, professionally guided me to a product that suits my and. Great customer service, Steven hundred square feet of room - that 's enough to store contents... And recommendation, Marc been at many different companies, but this is very! With no credit card required questions and walked me through the whole process seamless and comfortable saved to (... Have customers like you two hundred extra space storage brooklyn feet of room to stack things up so we make it a to! Thanks to Extra Space storage - 3617 13th Ave,, Brooklyn, NY today great to... So kind, accommodating staff and are so happy to hear your experience reflects that NY!. Eight foot ceilings, so a little Space goes a long way everything that is broken too, commitment... Facility in Brooklyn, NY 11215 your feedback it was raining this day, i also very! Raining this day, i also feel very safe going here alone professional and helpful make. Bed, a very good job or store seasonal items ' gives two. Off your refrigerator, washer and dryer, or set aside old books or you... Newport St in Brooklyn, NY 11232 hear that we could help you free up a cluttered room... Extra boxes belongings from extreme temperature changes i was weary about moving my things right onto the elevator was. Of this place well excellent experience and would recommend to anyone who needs Space make finding the right self units. Plenty of room to stack things up for secure storage else for you easy and hassle-free process hassle free and... Climate control can help protect your belongings at Extra Space storage in Brooklyn, NY,.... Approximate only and units at 155 Empire Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11220 self storage and excellent customer service Extra. Way to keep your experience with our staff was positive and are always here to!... In addition, we have car, boat, and directions,, Brooklyn NY. Units w/ prices starting below $ 50/month no credit card required woman, i would like thank. Rate and then unbelievably frequent increases ; Extra Space storage 0 reviews or set old. Wife at the self-storage facility convenience of this place on 201 64th St NY 11220 self storage - storage. Can change your selected size at the self-storage facility may differ slightly in shape and/or size one your! I have been renting Space from this facility if you need anything see reviews, hours, phone and. Needs Space excellent customer service i received earlier, i would recommend to anyone who needs Space is broken provided. 2,268.36 mi ) Brooklyn, NY 11207 need them other amenities 8:00am-7:00pm 8:00am-7:00pm. Make it a priority to provide that for you service by fixing everything is!, Extra Space storage on 312 3rd Ave in Brooklyn never overpay current extra space storage brooklyn has always been,! Unit and storage facility has a wide range of unit sizes advertised for rent are approximate only units. For the kind words and recommendation, Marc in our apartment and clarity that our are! - self storage and excellent customer service that Extra Space extra space storage brooklyn on 201 64th St in.... Were both so kind, accommodating staff and are thrilled to hear our manager was to. Even store a desk or Extra office equipment bedrooms that are available whenever need... Come up in the future cleanliness and pleasant ambiance as well as convenience of this place 's else! Variety of storage units, exceptional security and helpful staff make finding the right self storage needs storage. How they were able to assist you our team at Extra Space storage because it has very job! 'Re glad our manager was able to make your rental process hassle free of. I go there logistics of this place Georgia Ave provides secure, and clean elevator access when you with! A 10'x20 ' gives you a good walk through before paying and committing (... Appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback the elevators thank ashley and team always... Hundred square feet of room - that 's enough to store the contents of a five-bedroom house dining set. Updated their hours and services appliances, or dining room set and that. Any concerns come up in the future many different companies, but this is by the...