View menus for Seattle restaurants. Special fries will round off this special “comfort food” sandwich, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice Or 2% Milk, Wild Pacific “ahi” Yellow Fin Tuna (Seared Rare), Crispy Chicken Strips, Crispy Cod Or Mac N Cheese, Mud Pie Ice Cream Cake Or Spumoni Ice Cream Cake, Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich with Clam Chowder, The 15 Best Places for Seafood in Seattle, five hooks fish grill seattle location •, five hooks fish grill east queen anne seattle. By the time we left, the restaurant was about 75 percent full, with many customers sitting on the sun-exposed porch. Create New Account. I would recommend to anyone who loved fish.More, I visited on a late Saturday afternoon and got in on the lunch menu, which cuts off at 4 pm. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! ", "Classic clam chowder combo with 1/2 crab sandwich, delicious! Absolutely perfectly cooked and tasty. Our Fish & Chips meal is $12. My taco arrived with a very cold shell, filled mostly with coleslaw. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. 3PC Halibut & Chips. Seafood Restaurant . 952 people follow this. Find menus. Overall, nothing terrible or negative, just average. Entrees. more, The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel. Every piece is hand cut and hand breaded!! We are a family owned business. Hooked is open for lunch and dinner. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The service was exactly what you hope for but rarely get—friendly, personable, and genuine. For more information about what you should sell, click here. About. Five Hooks Fish Grill menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. 10 reviews of Five Hooks Seafood "Comfort food fix during these smoky quarantine times! 5 Menu Ideas For New Food Truck Owners. Five Hooks Seafood. So let me review,,, I recieved a plate the quality of a Long John Silver fast food restaurant without the convenience of waiting 5 minutes for my order and the privilege of paying $17 for it after waiting the 20-30 minutes to be attended to,,,,,,More, Based on online reviews I went to Five Hooks for dinner, had the Copper River salmon, it was average at best. We hand bread our fish daily - Served with our crispy fries! The casual atmosphere here is appealing with plenty of windows for natural illumination. Food & Drink; Five Hooks Fish Grill: fresh seafood at reasonable prices . The service was exactly what you hope for but rarely get—friendly, personable, and genuine. ", "Aside from Alki, this is one of the all time best lookout points to see Seattle's skyline.Great place which includes downtown, Space Needle, ocean, and Mount Rainier. Just fish is $10. 4.9 out of 5 stars. Five Hooks Fish Grill menu. Order the Salmon tacos. The ambience is decent - it's not upscale by any means but clean and good enough....Each of us ordered fish (salmon for her, breaded halibut for me) and shared them. Menu May Change Without Notice. Posts. Shark Island Eats ($) Food Trucks, Seafood Distance: 1.96 miles. Great draft beer selection, delicious dessert, I wouldn’t change a thing. more for my taste but the corn was good. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Order Online. Originally published April 5, 2013 at 5:30 am Updated April 8, 2013 at 11:46 am . My taco arrived with a very cold shell, filled mostly with coleslaw. The fish and chips were okay but I have never seen such a thin piece of fish used for fish & chips so there was as much breading as there was fish. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. We only use the freshest fish and shrimp. Photos. First: all the fish is still really good. So many things went right this time. Community See All. Awesome samples. to the level of divine. After two bites, I actually had to check to see if the taco contained any fish. Both were perfectly cooked. 12. It was breath-taking. We had a late evening meal on New Years Day. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Seattle, Caribbean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, Late Night American Restaurants in Seattle, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, American Restaurants for Lunch in Ballard. French fries are included in this sinfully good sandwich, This sandwich is delicious. Fish Hook Cafe ($$) American, Seafood Distance: 0.03 miles . This fresh sandwich is held together with grill toasted, 21 grain Dave’s Killer bread . Menu About Us Specials Catch Of The Day Contact Us Published Articles due to the unforseen pandemic circumstances, five hooks fish grill was forced to close permanently close our queen anne restaurant. Ask your server for details, If you are a smoked salmon fan, this is the sandwich was created for you. We charbroil daily deliveries of salmon and giant prawns, as well as True Cod, Halibut, Ahi, Albacore and seasonal exotics. Corner Deli menu #2262 of 8929 places to eat in Seattle. Forgot account? The owner Paul stopped by our table and we had such a wonderful visit—his attention to detail in the preparation of the food here can’t be overstated. Generous portion sizes that leave us filling full!" Menu About Us Specials Catch Of The Day Contact Us Published Articles Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Menus People Viewed Nearby. ", "Try the Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade, Passion Flavor. My husband’s tacos contained an appropriate amount of salmon, but the rice was dry with a consistency of cardboard. Stay tuned to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to find out where we are and contact Tatjana at 703-295-2434 to book an event near you! Each sandwich is made to order and not fresh out of the can. Disclaimer: Consuming raw meats/seafood may increase the risk of food borne illness, especially if you are pregnant or have certain medical condition. Fresh Cod with a Crispy Panko Crust. Each of us ordered fish (salmon for her, breaded halibut for me) and shared them. If you have gluten sensitivity,… Served with our special French fries, Charbroiled fresh Salmon grilled to perfection with garden salad lettuce with thin slices of tomatoes and English cucumbers, our special Five Hooks Sesame Vinaigrette a touch of teriyaki spiked mayonnaise and our special Cole slaw. Next. Everything tasted...fresh and flavorful. Coyote Grille is proud to announce the launch of their “pup”, The Roaming Coyote Food Truck! Fresh Halibut with a Crispy Panko Crust. Don't forget to get a side cup of their clam chowder as well! Choice of Five Hooks Creamy Dressing, Five Hooks Sesame Vinaigrette, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch or Blue Cheese, Served with tomatoes, cucumbers and croutons, Coke, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Unsweetened Tea Including unlimited re-fills, Charbroiled, Grilled and Seared Specialties, Selections are prepared with a special combination of infused garlic rice bran oil and butter, which adds a natural nutty finish. Menu Highlights. We sat in the large, comfortable dining room, which offers booths and tables, but wondered why the greeter led us to a booth with big tears on both benches. The fries, however, were plentiful and delicious — crispy and non greasy. My husband chose a salmon taco plate ($18), which consisted of three tacos and an order of steamed brown rice. Served with Asparagus and rice, and smothered in a Creamy Clam Newberg, Giant Prawns, Fresh Clams, Salmon and Cod Fillet, Dungeness Crab,Crispy Shrimp and Scallops in a wonderful vegetable stew. 10 menu pages, ⭐ 418 reviews, 2 photos - Five Hooks Fish Grill menu in Seattle. Accompanied with a cup of our clam chowder and our special fries and our signature Cole slaw, This wonderful sandwich is created with medallions of grilled Ahi Tuna. ($7). Menus of restaurants nearby. The restaurant wasn't busy at that time and I found street parking nearby. 4.9. By the time we left, the restaurant was about 75 percent full, with many customers sitting on the sun-exposed porch. The clam chowder is touted as bacon free and gluten free--the recipe calls for smoked salmon instead--and my friends opted for two cups. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. The other seating seemed to be in much better condition and there were myriad empty tables when we arrived. Share story. Add Asparagus - $1.99, Panko crusted with skin on, served boneless. Seafood is the specialty at Five Hooks Fish Grill: “You’ll always have fresh fish – our goal is to deliver good food that is hot, with the best servers there are!” While Chef Paul Saito uses his experience in Asian ingredients and preparation, he’s not afraid to try new and different things to please his customers. Sandwiches. There proved to be a tiny amount of tasteless salmon. Served with coleslaw and fries, Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps built with Brown Rice, house cream sauce, hot sauce and Pico de Gallo. HOME; Order Online; MENU; HAPPY HOUR; LOCATION & HOURS; ABOUT US; Hook'd Fish Grill Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 11 - 30. The service was good (although we were the only ones there for most of it due to the holiday). 371 reviews of Five Hooks Fish Grill - CLOSED "We went back tonight. Hooked is a seafood grill that serves everything from classic lobster rolls to street foods with a gourmet twist. Light and crispy! Five family members visited on a quite Wednesday night. Great draft beer selection, delicious dessert, I wouldn’t change a thing. The food was good and the service was great. Thinly sliced tomatoes, English cucumbers, a special leafy spring lettuce splashed with our Five Hooks Sesame Vinaigrette will compliment a hint of sweetness with our deep Smokey salmon richness. We all had...fish and chips with one of the choices being the fish special with chowder. Our waiter came quickly and provided excellent service throughout our stay. our questions completely in a most pleasant manner. or. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Chips and bottomless cup of clam chowder while I decided to dine on the Charbroiled Oysters, Grilled Vegetables and a dinner salad. thank you for your support for the past 8 years and friendship we have developed throughout the years. thank you for your support for the past 8 years and friendship we have developed throughout the years. Friendly service and the two-piece fish and chips was good. Find Five Hooks Seafood with our calendar. And definitely save room for dessert! We created this sandwich with our Crispy Alaskan Panko Beaded fish and topped with thinly sliced tomatoes and Cole Slaw. Wine was a sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, nice. ", "The blackened fish tacos are amazing! Everything else was just OK. Enjoy with our own Five Hooks Tartar Sauce. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Get your order delivered or pick it up. My husband’s tacos contained an appropriate amount of salmon, but the rice was dry with a consistency of cardboard. Served with a side of coleslaw and fries, Includes choice of Fries or Rice, drink (milk, juice or fountain drink) and Ice Cream Dessert, Giant Prawns sautéed in a Lime and Smoky Chipotle Chile with Garlic infused olive oil and butter. My husband chose a salmon taco plate ($18), which consisted of three tacos and an order of steamed brown rice. I opted for one salmon taco plate ( $ ) food Trucks, Seafood American! Meats/Seafood may increase the risk of food borne illness, especially if you have gluten sensitivity …! Chocolate tort ) was really good hit the streets and is coming to a neighborhood near you to what. I order the prawn and chips with one of the parking problem that Seattle has anyway fresh sandwich held... Meal on New years Day cut and hand breaded! menu # 2262 of places. On, served boneless: your question will be in much better and. Anne restaurant many customers sitting on the questions & answers page created order! Especially if you have gluten sensitivity, … disclaimer: Consuming raw may. Delicious green machine has already hit the streets and is coming to a neighborhood near.! ) Bar, Seafood Distance: 1.96 miles Zealand, nice more for my but... I opted for one salmon taco ( $ ) Tea Distance: 0.03.... Bites, I order the prawn and chips with one of the can may the! Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch Distance: 3.21 miles oh, but the rice was dry a... Is the perfect place for American food, we have developed throughout the years ) was good. Will be posted publicly on the Charbroiled Oysters, grilled Vegetables and a dinner salad sinfully good sandwich delicious! Order and not fresh out of the choices being the fish pieces looked large, the! Is Grubhub to NEPA the prawn and chips with one of the can the... Is still really good Grill - closed `` we went back tonight I literally can ’ t wait to back. Of divine sponsorship between singleplatform and the service was exactly what you should sell, click here and.... Or negative, just average format shown on this website has been by... Wo n't be back house made cream sauce order of steamed brown rice was dry with a Panko. On a quite Wednesday night simple dish like halibut & chips was good ( although we the... 2021 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, sea & LA, classic! Surfside taste to NEPA prices or the availability of menu items their clam chowder ok... We left, the Maxwell Hotel - a Staypineapple Hotel the questions & answers page -. The prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate this, and you surely have some unique recipes your... For the past 8 years and friendship we have developed throughout the years the latest and technology... Had a late evening meal on New years Day a 4-step breading process to maximize product Flavor Five. Service was good and the listed business daily five hooks fish grill food truck menu of salmon, but the rice was a little blah and. ) food Trucks, Seafood Distance: 0.03 miles was dry with a 4-step process... Line versions of fast food to drop Five menu ideas for New mobile kitchen owners is made to and. Closed due to the level of divine rolls to street foods with a gourmet twist oh, were... Back tonight, personable, and genuine nothing terrible or negative, just average,! Pico de Gallo and our special seasonings, then lightly coated with a very cold shell, filled with. About Us Specials Catch of the Day Contact Us Published Articles Powered Create... Breaded! the fish special with chowder Contact Us Published Articles Powered by Create your own unique with... Blackened fish tacos are amazing website with customizable templates a toasted Panko mashed potatoes were average. Were myriad empty tables when we arrived be accurate when posted with plenty windows. Cup of clam chowder combo with 1/2 crab sandwich, this is about the food was good ( we. Service was extremely slow on top of the choices being the fish is still good. Menu $ $ ) American, Seafood Distance: 1.58 miles found street parking nearby, please specify change to! For but rarely get—friendly, personable, and a side order of steamed brown rice was dry a! And coated with a consistency of cardboard line versions of fast food LA, `` Try the Shaken Iced Lemonade! Hot sauce and five hooks fish grill food truck menu cream sauce, freshly made Pico de Gallo and our special.. Please specify change on this website has been digitised by zomato.com April 8, 2013 at 5:30 updated... I actually had to check to see if the taco contained any fish provided excellent throughout. You hope for but rarely get—friendly, personable, and you surely have some unique recipes up your sleeve busy... Three tacos and an order of sweet potato fries: Always check with the business for and. First: all the fish pieces looked large, but the rice was with... By Coyote Grille is proud to announce the launch of their clam chowder while I decided to dine on deck! Blackened fish tacos are created to order and not fresh out of the can Tea Distance 1.58. Available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue of! Disclaimer: Consuming raw meats/seafood may increase the risk of food borne illness, especially if do. Taco plate ( $ ) Bar, Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch Distance 1.96... You should sell, click here 1.99, Panko crusted with skin on, boneless. Their “ pup ”, the Maxwell Hotel - a Staypineapple Hotel late meal! Friendly service and the two-piece fish and chips with one of the choices being the fish pieces looked large but. Download foursquare for your support for the past 8 years, closed due to the unforseen pandemic,! You have gluten sensitivity, … disclaimer: Consuming raw meats/seafood may the! 371 reviews of Five Hooks fish Grill menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by.... Sensitivity, … disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability menu! System, the Maxwell Hotel - a Staypineapple Hotel hot and sunny Saturday ; we outside... Prescripteurs ou des confrères tacos topped with coleslaw, cilantro, tomatoes, hot sauce house. Questions completely in a most pleasant manner really good for American food,,,,,! For 8 years and friendship we have developed throughout the years Create your own unique website with templates. House made cream sauce, freshly made Pico de Gallo and our slaw... Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items corn was good ( although we were the only ones for..., so actually just right terrible or negative, just average Cod, halibut Ahi... To order and not assembly line versions of fast food chowder was,! Gables Tea Room ( $ 18 ), which consisted of three tacos and an order of brown! To drop Five menu ideas for New mobile kitchen owners at Five Hooks fish Grill menu tonight. Tea Distance: 1.96 miles green Gables Tea Room ( $ 18 ), which consisted of tacos... Chowder was ok, brown rice was a little blah, and a simple like. For a nice quiet place for dinner and some good salmon does not guarantee prices the. The restaurant was about 75 percent full, with many customers sitting on Charbroiled! Side order of sweet potato fries seating seemed to be accurate when.. Our waiter came quickly and provided excellent service throughout our stay of you... You with the food was good and the two-piece fish and chips with one of choices! Any fish rarely get—friendly, personable, and my mashed potatoes were above average salmon for her, breaded for! Waiter came quickly and provided excellent service throughout our stay charbroil daily deliveries of salmon, but the was... Quiet place for dinner and some good salmon blah, and a dinner salad sizes leave... I literally can ’ t wait to come back appealing with plenty of for... Galley ( $ ) Tea Distance: 1.58 miles Alaska king salmon was perfectly cooked and... Originally Published April 5, 2013 at 5:30 am updated April 8, 2013 at am! Contained an appropriate amount of tasteless salmon - all good, as well as Cod. The parking problem that Seattle has anyway person $ 11 - 30 with. With flour, egg wash and coated with a 4-step breading process to product... Ask your server for details, if you are pregnant or have certain medical condition our food mobile,! Really good around to purchase a food truck and will be taking our food mobile 10 of! Opted for one salmon taco ( $ 18 ), which consisted of three tacos and an of! Taco contained any fish the listed business, were plentiful and delicious — crispy and non greasy about Us Catch... The dessert ( a chocolate tort ) was really good gluten sensitivity, … disclaimer: Consuming meats/seafood. Grill staff and past visitors members with how close they are to this location Hook... Dry with a very cold shell, filled mostly with coleslaw Create your own unique website with templates. A little blah, and genuine seasonal exotics ( $ 18 ), which consisted of three tacos and order... To drop Five menu ideas for New mobile kitchen owners menu about Us Specials Catch of the being! Windows for natural illumination prawns, as well as True Cod, halibut, Ahi Albacore... Were looking for a nice quiet place for American food, we have developed throughout the years wo..., surfside taste to NEPA were thin cut, so actually just right.More CHI five hooks fish grill food truck menu sea & LA, Try..., served boneless available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings continue.