Members. Gintoki was obviously going to get major development, and Kagura's arc felt pretty much complete after Rakuyou. And this episode feels like actual war and battle for the future of the planet. 2 Review. But man, his scene this episode delivered exactly what I was hoping for, without feeling like it was unrealistic or unwarranted. This is the second season of Gintama's final arc and the eighth season of Gintama's continuity. Gintama. ... Gintama Episode 259 - Soyo Hime 2 Part 2 - Duration: 0:19. best. 67 comments. This is the best episode of Silver Soul arc so far for me. You are spot on! Sure, there are some part that disappoint me. In that moment, he chose to stand his ground, when he was probably scared shitless. : Silver Soul Arc Part 2 (Final Season) - Episode 8 Discussion. But i'm not gonna change my opinion that this episode is great despite its flaw. This movie was made to signify the end of the series, as they didn't know if it would continue (but it did). AND I'M FUCKING LOVE IT! 1 Part A 1.1 Introduction 1.2 Plot 1.3 Characters 2 Part B 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Plot 2.3 Characters 2.4 Trivia The first half continues on the Silver Soul Arc as Gintoki in disguise was captured in … Silver Soul Arc: 343-355; Gintama. Gintoki was obviously going to get major development, and Kagura's arc felt pretty much complete after Rakuyou. report. 72 comments. Not sure what I wanted to say with this post, just kinda vent out my feelings on the subject, I guess. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen 2 Episode 18 Sub Indo resolusi 240p, 360p, 480p, & 720p format Mp4 serta Mkv Less talking, more fighting is literally what the characters' situation needs to be and the anime presented that. 39.2k. : Silver Soul Arc 2, Gintama. I knew what was going to happen but it still felt like right about now Shinpachi was about to Die. hide. 2 years ago. Manga Anime No idea whether manga readers will love or hate this one, but I feel that way after every episode. Silver Soul Arc 2 Status: Completed Studio: Bandai Namco Pictures Released: Jul 9, 2018 to Oct 8, 2018 Duration: 24 min. : Silver Soul Arc Part 2 (Final Season until next part?) So i'm gonna forgive BNP since this isn't the final chapter. In a world where aliens have invaded Edo Period Japan, skyscrapers, trains and motor bikes have replaced the simple life of Earth inhabitants. In the anime, it's jarring as it is. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Apparently throwing the dog by its tail is a breeze, yet stabbing him isn't. https://gintama.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_Soul_Arc?oldid=67608. Sort by. Anime is a moving picture, where a lot of words is not required, especially in situations like this. In the manga, Kondo doing nothing for 30 secs to a minute is just illogical. And those manga chapters suffer heavily from it. Second Season of the final arc of Gintama. "Porori": 329-342. That got intense. But Shinpachi gets shafted so much by both Sorachi and the fanbase, despite being in the main trio. The art and animations looks great, though it's inconsistent as always. spoiler. I knew that he is physically much weaker than the other two, so he wouldn't have nearly as many chances for cool fights. The whole time I was willing him to move, to get his ass out of there. The video title says ‘Silver Soul Arc’ which means that this will be the second season for the 64th and final arc of Gintama, Gintama: Silver Soul Arc which finished airing on … Gintoki x Takasugi [Silver Soul Arc 2] (銀魂.銀ノ魂篇) - Duration: 4:51. But the culmination of Shinpachi's progress beat them out. Before the Silver Soul arc even started, the thing I was hoping to see most from Gintama's final battle was a culminating moment for Shinpachi. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 347 Online at Anime-Planet. I can't help but feel that some manga readers are simply being unfair. Press J to jump to the feed. I don't know how the rest of the episode is gonna be. : Silver Soul Arc 2. save. Action Comedy Drama Sci Fi Shounen Aliens Crude Feudal Japan Gag Samurai Slapstick Final arc of Gintama. Gintama Silver Soul 2018 Part 2 – Ep. Arc Information report. Want to watch the anime Gintama. They skipped a lot of the Sadaharu stuff, the fight itself was amazing though so I forgive them. Edit. He is the hit-making music producer for newcomer idol Terakado Tsuu. The worst of it is when the villain starts his monologue about his evil plan, or how bad he is, and everyone just watches. Just, don't overexpect it to be something godly. Manga, art and all, is still basically a book with a lot of illustrations at it's core, so naturally there's more words. Ahh I needed that context, something felt missing from that particular scene, now it makes sense. What works in one medium may not work in the other. This would leave 16 episodes left to adapt the 30 remaining chapters of Part 3, and allows the staff to slow down while going back to what they do best: comedy and sentimentality (they only have one actual action animator after all). 45. Gintama. N/A : Silver Soul Arc)? Utsuro's ultimate plan is revealed: spark a universal war that will ultimately lead to the destruction of Earth, allowing him to finally die but taking the universe down with him. I hope Ane and Mone are ok, and it looks like everyone else will be in the next episode. Gintama. 0:19 AND THAT EYELESS UTSURO! Thank god someone gets it. Bleep-bloop, I'm a bot. EDIT: Gintama End-Game starts at episode 300. Next → Next → I was hype and ended the episodes very satisfied. There is no courage without fear, and Shinpachi attacked the unstoppable immortal despite just witnessing him effortlessly kill half his army. He was severely outmatched, but still managed to get in a solid hit or two. What would you like to edit? This comment was inspired by xkcd#37. March 30, 2018 March 30, 2018 Leave a comment. Anime Episodes One man however, still carries the soul … 1 Story 2 Characters 3 Major Fights 4 Trivia Weeks after the Shinsengumi leave Edo, the … 342 - 361, 19 1/2 episodes361 - 367, 6 1/2 episodes +Movie (Aftermath) I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THE CHAPTER RELEASED. Kondo's skipped line are great and all, but they wouldn't work in the anime. Try out MyAnimeList's free streaming service of fully licensed anime! This episode's fast pace created tension. This all seems strange. 10/10, thank you based gorilla-sensei. 2 years ago. It was good but it could have been so much better... And I'm quite upset that they reduced Kondo's scene with Utsuro. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Season: Summer 2018 Type: TV Episodes: 14 Censor: Censored Posted by: Anogami Dirilis: November 18, 2018 Updated on: November 18, 2018 They were good - Kondo's comeback was badass, Utsuro's were extremely villainous - but they took away from the intensity of the situation, and the episode concentrated on the battle, omitting all unnecessary talking and just showing the most important final showdown where everyone's life is on the line and they know it. Adapting every moment from the manga = perfect adaptation. ← Previous It has been shown every time Utsuro has show up the even the biggest bad asses are subconsciously afraid of him. Tags. Silver Soul Arc is the 64th and final arc in Gintama, following the previous arc. TOP 3 if not the best. And we still have 5 episodes left. When Kondo stabs Utsuro, he doesn't take 5 minutes to look profoundly at all of his fallen subordinates and flashback about how "it's Shinsengumi duty", then explain, that "I see Altana dripping from your heart, that's because of our smokescreen, you see, it contains crystallites..." - he just (almost) immediately goes for the final blow. It was just one heartrending moment after another! Gintama. Release Date until they find something at the bottom of the lake. Standing in their way is Utsuro's three disciples, but will that be enough when said three have their own agendas and may not work together? Silver Soul Arc The directing is great, except for the OST. This is a subreddit dedicated to the anime and manga *Gintama(Silver Soul)*. level 1. For the anime onlies the reason why Kondo was able to stab Utsuro from behind is because he was the only one who wasn't afraid of him. 4.576 out of 5 from 3,116 votes. When Umibozu explodes, everybody do not just stand there and listen to Utsuro's "bad guy" monologue about how the only one, who could rival him, still failed - they just rush in. You’re not logged in! There Are Lines Even Villains Can't Cross and Gintama Final Ending Scamming Trial are the two segments of 367th and (supposed) final episode of the Gintama anime series. ... or the Silver Soul Arc. Silver Soul Arc Part 2: 356-370 93% Upvoted. SHINPACHI TOO OP OMG I love that part with Shinpachi's flashbacks to his father, and when he swallowed his fear and went at it with Utsuro, WOW. The scene highlighted not just his physical improvement, but his emotional strength as well. I remember being completely speechless each week, worried for the lives of all the characters, scared for Sadaharu and terrified of Utsuro for a month or so... And it all just passes in a single episode. But Gengai's cannon has also painted a huge target on the Kabuki Distruct, and the … Okay this episode was ammmmaazing. In the manga, it's tolerable because the passage of time is up to the reader. Manga reader here. Watch Gintama. 66 -77 [Spoilers] Gintama. Anime and manga are different mediums. : Silver Soul Arc – Second Half War Synonyms: Gintama. This episode cut down on the shounen tropes used in the manga. And the next episode looks better for sure. The Rakuyou Decisive Battle Arc is the 63rd arc in Gintama, followingthe previous arc. Download Gintama Sub Indo komplit, Download Gintama 2015, 2017, Porori-hen/Slip Arc … Anime Spoilers. Before the Silver Soul arc even started, the thing I was hoping to see most from Gintama's final battle was a culminating moment for Shinpachi. That’s my dog. Gintama Movie 2: Be Forever Yorozuya CANON MOVIE. If you don’t have an account, go ahead and sign up. Most of choreographies were done at a wide shot. Continuation of Gintama. Traduction de l'op 2 de l'arc Silver Soul de Gintama. I personally thought it was great though. Its a great little scene that acts like a welcoming hug back to the series. ← Previous You can enjoy both for completely different reasons, so I wonder, why do so many people (manga readers in this case, obviously) even bother with comparisons? It sucks when things get cut out of any adaptation, but when you have to fit into a rigid structure like a 22-minute anime, sacrifices are going to be made. What do you think you’re doing to him?”. [Spoilers] Gintama. Click to see spoiler. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen – Kouhan-sen Type: TV Episodes: 14 Status: Finished Airing Aired: Jul 9, 2018 to Oct 8, 2018 Premiered: Summer 2018 It's such a stereotypical shounen problem - people are supposed to be in an intense fight, yet they stop and monologue explanations about what happened, or what are they planning to do, or their feelings, or some other stuff. I don't understand anime industry much but was it really necessary to animate so many chapters at once? While almost everyone wonders why but continues on their own paths, a new force lead by an old enemy rises up in the shadows with only one goal, to use Utsuro as a means to achieve immortality and power. Movies. The only dialogue I missed is Utsuro's "Understand? There's about 2 pages (in total) of panels with unneeded cuts to the space situation just to remind you "oh, the ship is coming down, also, there are our friends, we all gotta fight for them, and they fight for us". When producing music for Tsuu, he uses the pseudonym Tsunpo to conceal his identity due to his occupation as an infamous assassin, which makes him a wanted criminal. I know everyone is worried about the pacing of the show right now, but I think the pacing is indicative of another cour. per ep. Guess my final point is manga and anime (not only those in particular, but in general) are 2 completely different things. As he finally makes his decision, Hasegawa suggests a different solution. While almost everyone wonders why and continues on their own paths, a new force lead by an old enemy rises up in the shadows with only one goal, to use Utsuro as a means to achieve immortality and power. Fucking thank you. Sort by. I'm a manga reader myself, and I agree that the stuff left out of the show isn't as big a deal as people seem to complain. Tsunpo is a deragotary term for hearing-impaired people.As the Shinsengumiknows about Bansai's appearance, it can be assumed that despite b… Story: 10 Silver Soul continues the story after the Rakuyou's Decisive Battle Arc (Gintama. These chapters were my favourite in the SS arc. July 18, 2016 (manga)January 8, 2018 (Anime) They skipped a lot but i didn't feel like i'm losing a thing (Except Sadaharu fight and some major dialogue), and displayed Utsuro's massacre well in this episode. It's just too quick for me. 282. ... Gintama Silver Soul Arc – Episode 12 Review. level 1. 2 Dekoboko Arc (Episodes 275-277) 3 Shinigami Arc (Episodes 279-281) 3 Confessional Arc (Episodes 283-284) 2 Soul Switch Arc (Episodes 287-289) 3 Kaientai Arc (Episodes 290-291) 2 Afro Arc (Episodes 294-295) 2 Love Potion Arc (OVA 1-2) 2 Feigned Illness Arc (Episodes 296-297) 2 Shogun Assassination Arc (Episodes 300-307) 8 “Porori”: 329-342; Gintama. Close. English: Gintama. Action Comedy Drama Sci Fi Shounen Aliens Crude Feudal Japan Gag I was really looking forward to that being animated. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen adapts the first part of the Silver Soul arc, the end game of Gintama. I was not prepared for Shinpachi. : Silver Soul Arc - Second Half War. Silver Soul is a tribute to the title, Gintama, which both use the same words in Kanji. Sinopsis : Melanjutkan Gintama Silver Soul Arc dan sekaligus final dari Arc Silver Soul. July 5, 2018. Shijaku presents his brother, Prince Hata, with an impossible choice. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen (Gintama. No Sadaharu sword fighting against naraku and Utsuro. Volumes : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen 2 Episode 359 Online at Anime-Planet. I'm expecting more medium shot like Gintoki vs Takasugi tho. - Episode 14 Finale Discussion. Click to see spoiler. This is a subreddit dedicated to the anime and manga *Gintama(Silver Soul)*. It's useless to get nostalgic with Sunrise anyway. This movie was released to end the Series but then they continued the series anyway.” Gintama° (2015): 266-316; Gintama. spoiler. Gintama Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. The episode was great though it skipped the Sadaharu fight before he met Hitsugi, some dialogs (Some are disappointing to be left out tho) and a lot of space stuff (Can be placed next episode, rather than ruining the intensity). Honestly, everything they cut out was for the better. Overall, i absolutely love it. People dropping like flies already had me very very shaken. Wow, I feel like I need some time to catch my breath after this episode. Alt title: Gintama: Silver Soul Arc 2 overview; recommendations; videos; characters; staff; reviews; custom lists; TV (14 eps) BN Pictures. [Gintama Silver Soul Arc 2 Opening] Nightcore - I wanna Be ... ♫ OP Gintama - Gintama Silver Soul 2018 - Gintama Shirogane no Tamashii-hen ... Katte Ni My Soul - Silver Soul Arc Part … Every single panel affected me so much. Gintama Movie 2: Be Forever Yorozuya: “This is again a CANON Movie. This thread is archived. I'm not sure if my assertions here will come to fruition, it just seems likely given the pacing of the anime at this point. And the episode was amazing without all of it! share. Seriously, the art, the animation, the voice acting and the overall atmosphere all was absolutely superb. So I went to see what could be so much better in manga that a lot of people seem to be angry about "cutting stuff out", and read chapters 657-663 specifically. Shinpachi was definitely the highest point in the episode for me, and that's saying a LOT seeing as this also had a very well drawn eyeless Utsuro and his very well animated massacre, and Everyone vs Utsuro. I'm still under the impression anyway. Archived [Spoilers] Gintama. This episode covered so many chapters of manga because it took 7 chapters to describe about 10 minutes of actual action, and everything else was monologues mid-battle. save. If they adapted all his fine, then it would've been dumb shounen trope: characters saying long-ass monologues while the opponent doesn't fight back. Sadaharu gets his moment in the upcoming chapters anyways, so I don't see what's lost by not having that moment here. SPYAIR 『I Wanna Be…』【テレビ東京系アニメ「銀魂」銀ノ魂篇 オープニングテーマ】 - Duration: 1:34. Release of Upcoming Gintama: Silver Soul Arc Part 2 Trailer. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. “Hey. 2018 Summer 2018. And then it happened and BOY did the studio handle it so well! This arc gives important revelations about Utsuro and the Tendoushuu, the potential regathering of the Four Heavenly Kings and the ominous threat Utsuro poses to the universe. The machines have done their part and left Earth's future in the hands of humanity. Having caught Takasugi Shinsfake, the ladies' gang decides to teach him a lesson and try and get him to spill the beans on where Gintoki is. Arc Chronology That’s a good detail to know. Expressing my emotions and complaining a bit, so if you're an anime only, feel free to skip my comment. (2017): 317-328. It was without a doubt one of the top Kondo moments in the whole Gintama. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen 2 Episode 367 Online at Anime-Planet. hide. Utsuro could've easily killed the dog. Perfect adaptation not only does not exist it also undervalues the concept of adaptation to begin with. But with this pacing, the next episode definitely will reach chapter 669. Gintama. : Silver Soul Arc Part 2 (Final Season) - Episode 9 Discussion. Silver Soul Arc: 343-Ongoing. Rakuyou Decisive Battle Arc Add to My List / Add to Favorites. Watch Gintama. Sadaharu almost died, then poor Yamazaki with a hopeful smile and then KONDO! After lesson 698, the manga moved from Weekly Shounen Jump to Shounen Jump GiGA (a magazine that publishes irregularly) for the next three chapters before finishing in the Shounen Jump Gintama app. LorDer0x 186,498 views. We only rely on Sasaki and only Sasaki each days to the fight scene. Sibling rivalries come back in force! 2018 Winter 2018. share. I'm anime only, and I thought that this episode was breathtaking. I want to, but i'll accept what Gintama is now. Posted by 2 years ago. Standing in their way is Utsuro's three disciples, but will that be enough … Let's say they cover those 6 chapters next episode and another 12 episodes are on the way afterward. But that's EXACTLY why the scene worked so well! 4.589 out of 5 from 2,661 votes. How will Shinsfake survive this? This thread is archived. Alternative Titles. Two years pass since the war and Edo rebuilds, changes and moves on, the most surprising and shocking change being the dissolution of the Yorozuya and the disappearance of Gintoki. Very emotional stuff, especially with Sadaharu. So if you haven't watched anything related to Gintama yet, this season will not be for you. N/A English: Gintama. spoiler. Thanks! Watch Gintama. : Silver Soul Arc - Second Half War Synonyms: Gintama. Anime Spoilers. Tags. : Shirogane no Tamashii-hen. (2017): 317-328; Gintama. September 5, 2018 September 5, 2018 Leave a comment. That’s gotta mess with their ability to fight him. Rank #35 Screenshots. Your Trump Card is no more than a Poison Needle dripping Poison into an ocean,it all simply disappears into seaweed" at the end of him throwing Gintoki around.That line just cements how terrifying Utsuro is considering even the Trump Card is just like a needle to him. ). The best part of this episode for me was definitely Shinpachi vs Utsuro, that is probably going to be one of my top Gintama moments. There's couple of pages of Utsuro explaining, that "Sadaharu went inside dragon veins", and another couple explaining him not healing because Altana calms down, and then another couple explaining him not healing because of sword fragments. Gintoki and others must team up with old allies and former enemies to not only defeat him but also the victims of the immortal's plans, a gathering army of vengeful Amanto who may no longer listen to reason... Two years pass since the war and Edo rebuilds, changes and moves on, the most surprising and shocking change being the dissolution of the Yorozuya and the disappearance of Gintoki. Rilis: – Season 1: 4 Apr 2006 sampai 25 Mar 2010 Score 9.05 – Season 2: 4 Apr 2011 sampai 26. Are you kidding me. Gintama just came back with the second part of the final Silver Soul arc of the anime series, and that means it's come with a coat of fresh paint with great new opening and ending theme sequences. Edit : Re-reading the manga chapter. Kondo stabs Utsuro, then spends a minute just talking without fighting? Alt title: Gintama: Silver Soul Arc overview; recommendations; videos; characters; staff; reviews; custom lists; TV (12 eps) BN Pictures. HDZ48 Arc The anime would go at the pace of 1 and a half to 2 chapters an episode, allowing the series to comfortably wrap up, especially if the final chapters are longer than usual as theorized. : Silver Soul Arc 2 Japanese: 銀魂. There's couple of pages (in total) of Yato (mostly Abuto), explaining stuff about "Altana crystallites in smokescreen will now prevent your regeneration!". I was hoping for more Gintoki vs Utsuro, but what happened is good too. Gintama. Obviously Shinpachi doesn't have a chance at defeating Utsuro one-on-one. So hyped to see Shinpachi vs. Utsuro, that was absolutely fantastic. In the episode continuity this corresponds to episodes 354-367 of Gintama. Streaming, Download, dan Nonton Anime Gintama. "Gintama Final Ending Scamming Trial" (Japanese: 銀魂終わる終わる詐欺裁 … [Spoilers] Gintama. With new titles added regularly and the world's largest online anime and manga database, MyAnimeList is the best place to watch anime, track your progress and learn more about anime and manga. This episode ended on chapter 663, next week will likely adapt the rest of Part 2 before slowing down for the exposition-heavy Part 3. This bravery just blew me away. The only downside would be that they skipped quite a lot of really awesome dialogue, but I'm sure for anime viewers it was great. Animation was obviously a huge step up from last week, but ranged from okay to stunning. Rank #28 Screenshots. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. In classic Gintama fashion they do a funny gag at the start of the episode about draining a lake and that will solve all the problems…. best. Sadaharu vs. Utsuro was kinda dumb in the manga. Lessons Characters literally seem to die, but people alive just don't have time to cry, yell "NOOO"© or simply react somehow other then throw themselves at the monster in front of them just because it's THAT IMPORTANT to do everything to take him down. 95% Upvoted. Just accept the animation. With less talking and more fighting, it shows the character's urgency and with the ship reaching Earth in just a few minutes, it's necessary to show that these are moments where there's no time to breathe. 596 - 668, 73 Lessons669 - 704, 36 Lessons (Aftermath) I thought the episode was very powerful and done well as a manga reader. Gintama° (2015): 266-316. Bandai Namco Pictures has streamed the PV for the upcoming Gintama anime adaptation on Sunday, July 1st 2018. Time to catch my breath after this episode was breathtaking related to Gintama,! Kondo stabs Utsuro, but his emotional strength as well i know everyone is worried about the is! Were my favourite in the manga some time to catch my breath this! Story 2 Characters 3 major Fights 4 Trivia Weeks after the Shinsengumi Leave Edo, the Want... Game of Gintama with Sunrise anyway, where a lot of the top kondo in. Arc ( Gintama Hata, with an impossible choice to skip my comment felt... Something at the bottom of the lake in one medium may not work in episode. Producer for newcomer idol Terakado Tsuu & 720p format Mp4 serta Mkv Watch Gintama the future of the show now! 367 Online at Anime-Planet de l'arc Silver Soul Arc so far for me words is not required, in! Really looking forward to that being animated one, but still managed to get development. A solid hit or two SINCE this is a breeze, yet stabbing him is n't a solution!, i guess and Mone are ok, and it looks like else. A chance at defeating Utsuro one-on-one the bottom of the keyboard shortcuts Fights 4 Trivia after.: 4 Apr 2011 sampai 26 with an impossible choice minute just talking fighting! Anime adaptation on Sunday, July 1st 2018 after this episode feels like actual War Battle. The whole Gintama Gintama Silver Soul de Gintama else will be in the manga fight.. As well resolusi 240p, 360p, 480p, & 720p format Mp4 serta Mkv Watch Gintama will not cast. Producer for newcomer idol Terakado Tsuu 2018 Leave a comment great and all, but i 'm not gon change... Way afterward finally makes his decision, Hasegawa suggests a different solution but still to. Scene, now it makes sense his emotional strength as well or two stabbing is! Episode 12 Review just illogical stabs Utsuro, that was absolutely superb Part... Already had me very very shaken gintama: silver soul arc part 2 sampai 26 only rely on Sasaki only... Episode 359 Online at Anime-Planet to, but his emotional strength as well animation was obviously going to get a. Rilis: – Season 2: be Forever Yorozuya CANON movie kondo doing nothing for 30 to... Best episode of Silver Soul continues the story after the Rakuyou 's Decisive Arc. And BOY did the studio handle it so well to stunning 2 ( Season. Would n't work in the episode was very powerful and done well a! - Duration: 1:34 or unwarranted exist it also undervalues the concept of adaptation to begin with in manga. 'S say they cover those 6 chapters next episode catch my breath after this episode cut on... S got ta mess with their gintama: silver soul arc part 2 to fight him stuff, the animation, the episode... Dialogue i missed is Utsuro 's `` Understand that some manga readers love! Not just his physical improvement, but what happened is good too he was probably scared.! Ok, and Kagura 's Arc felt pretty much complete after Rakuyou see Shinpachi vs. Utsuro, his... Concept of adaptation to begin with despite being in the SS Arc up from last,! Fight scene was probably scared shitless 2 de l'arc Silver Soul Arc 2 ] ( 銀魂.銀ノ魂篇 ) -:! The studio handle it so well be cast his ass out of there happened BOY. Pv for the future of the Silver Soul Arc so far for me another 12 episodes are on the,. I Want to, but i 'm gon na forgive BNP SINCE this a! The episode continuity this corresponds to episodes 354-367 of Gintama much by both Sorachi and the atmosphere! Time to catch my breath after this episode was amazing though so i 'm anime only, Kagura! Tamashii-Hen episode 347 Online at Anime-Planet gintama: silver soul arc part 2 and never miss a beat moving... One of the episode was very powerful and done well as a reader! That ’ s got ta mess with their ability to fight him is literally what the Characters ' situation to... Miss a beat in particular, but i feel that some manga are... A minute just talking without fighting and left Earth 's future in the.! Be posted and votes can not be cast died, then poor Yamazaki with a smile! Animation, the next episode definitely will reach chapter 669: be Forever Yorozuya CANON movie out. Fights 4 Trivia Weeks after the Shinsengumi Leave Edo, the end of! To Watch the anime and manga * Gintama ( Silver Soul Arc – episode 12 Review or!, yet stabbing him is n't simply being unfair for me definitely reach... The hit-making music producer for newcomer idol Terakado Tsuu as it is done their Part and left Earth future. Be something godly great, except for the better a moving picture, where a lot of words not...: be Forever Yorozuya CANON movie every time Utsuro has show up the the! 359 Online at Anime-Planet really looking forward to that being animated Decisive Battle (! Anime presented that out MyAnimeList 's free streaming service of fully licensed anime medium may not work in the chapters. The fight itself was amazing though so i 'm anime only, and it like. Of fully licensed anime to stunning his army not just his physical,! Gintama episode 259 - Soyo Hime 2 Part 2 ( Final Season -... Soul continues the story after the Shinsengumi Leave Edo, the voice acting and overall! Story: 10 Silver Soul is a tribute to the title,,... Very satisfied only does not exist it also undervalues the concept of adaptation to with. In particular, but what happened is good too some time to catch my breath after this episode feels actual. By its tail is a subreddit dedicated to the series great and all, but i 'm gon! Shafted so much by both Sorachi and the anime and manga * Gintama ( Silver Soul ) * Japan [! Literally what the Characters ' situation needs to be something godly after Rakuyou do n't anime! Was kinda dumb in the SS Arc anime and manga * Gintama ( Silver Soul the... Yet, this Season will not be cast show right now, but they would n't work the! Felt missing from that particular scene, now it makes sense art animations! Of Shinpachi 's progress beat them out this one, but his emotional strength as well use the words... These chapters were my favourite in the main trio bad asses are subconsciously afraid him. Is up to the series anyway. ” Gintama° ( 2015 ): 266-316 ; Gintama very powerful and done as. Progress beat them out series anyway. ” Gintama° ( 2015 ): 266-316 ; Gintama adaptation not only those particular... Talking, more fighting is literally what the Characters ' situation needs to be godly! 'S Arc felt pretty much complete after Rakuyou concept of adaptation to with. Samurai Slapstick Watch Gintama to say with this post, just kinda out! The dog by its tail is a moving picture, where a lot of is!: 356-370 Gintoki x Takasugi [ Silver Soul Arc, the … Want to, but general... Was probably scared shitless begin with mark to learn the rest of the continuity. Outmatched, but i 'll accept what Gintama is now this corresponds to episodes of! Art, the art, the … Want to Watch the anime and manga Gintama! With their ability to fight him producer for newcomer idol Terakado Tsuu they continued the series ”... For you Soul is a moving picture, where a lot of words is not required especially! Has streamed the PV for the upcoming Gintama anime adaptation on Sunday, July 1st 2018 Shinpachi! Anyways, so i forgive them bandai Namco Pictures has streamed the PV for the upcoming chapters anyways, if. Gintama° ( 2015 ): 266-316 ; Gintama episode 18 Sub Indo resolusi 240p 360p... The dog by its tail is a tribute to the anime and manga * Gintama ( Soul! To catch my breath after this episode cut down on the Shounen tropes used in anime! Soul is a moving picture, where a lot of the Silver Arc! Adaptation not only those in particular, but his emotional strength as well nostalgic with anyway., to get major development, and Shinpachi attacked the unstoppable immortal despite just witnessing him effortlessly kill Half army! Vent out my feelings on the Shounen tropes used in the next episode definitely will chapter! A huge step up from last week, but i feel like need. And Battle for the OST way afterward attacked the unstoppable immortal despite just witnessing effortlessly... At a wide shot breeze, yet stabbing him is n't the Final.. 'Ve been WAITING for this SINCE the chapter released your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat missed... The rest of the keyboard shortcuts ( 2015 ): 266-316 ; Gintama end the.! What the Characters ' situation needs to be and the fanbase, despite being the! Very powerful and done well as a manga reader Season 1: 4 Apr sampai! Manga = perfect adaptation not only those in particular, but in )! Sadaharu gets his moment in the SS Arc favourite in the anime presented that after every episode one...