Drink Menu. View Southside Tavern's latest menu and specials. Visit. Served with lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles. Great place to eat, drink, watch a game or hold an event. Great place to eat, drink, watch a game or hold an event. Gift Cards. We serve them all at Southside Tavern Restaurant in Braintree. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for South Side Tavern locations in Quincy, MA. Munch on tasty pub grub at Southside Tavern in Quincy. We had a very nice dinner. Southside Tavern, Quincy: See 4 unbiased reviews of Southside Tavern, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 287 Quincy restaurants on Tripadvisor. Angus patty topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapenos and chipotle ketchup. Choose a sauce: Plain, Honey BBQ Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Gold Fever Sauce, Choose a side: Steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots(+ $1.00), Onion Rings(+ $1.00), Marinated chicken breast topped with cheddar cheese and hickory smoked bacon with a side of ranch dressing. Served with choice of sauce and choice of side. Oven roasted turkey breast with lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes, hickory smoked bacon and mayonnaise on grilled Texas toast. I have been going to the South Side Tavern for years as it's a great place to play bar games, casually drink, and watch sports. Served with choice of side. They had a nice menu with a variety of food. chicken breasts grilled to perfection. Keep in mind this was 8 at night. Call Menu Info. Turkey Club. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Southside Tavern Quincy, Quincy, Massachusetts. 7.1K likes. Suggest an Edit. Southside Tavern. Find 4 listings related to Southside Tavern in Quincy on YP.com. I got the steak tip with coleslaw and a garden salad. Served with ranch, Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken and cheddar cheese and deep fried. Our service was very good. OUTDOOR DINING & CURBSIDE PICK UP HOURS Served with bleu cheese, 1/2 lb. 7.1K likes. Dine In Menu. Southside Tavern: Great Food, Music, and Drink - See 4 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Quincy, MA, at Tripadvisor. Catering. Only issue was towards when my girlfriend asked to pack her salad up with the dress that came with her meal. QUINCY—Southside Tavern in Quincy, a sports bar located at 73 Liberty Street, has shut down as of Saturday after over a decade of serving the community. Fine food and hearty meals. Click Here To Sign Up For Our Birthday Club. Choose a side: Steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots + $1.00, Onion Rings + $1.00. Catering. Quincy South Bar & Grille (11401 Woodglen Dr) is a Sandwiches restaurant. Fried Pickles $9.00 Pickle chips hand battered and deep fried. Please note that SouthSide’s late night menu will only be available on Christmas from 5pm - 930pm. Home. Southside Tavern, Quincy: See 4 unbiased reviews of Southside Tavern, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 286 Quincy restaurants on Tripadvisor. Southside Tavern, Quincy: See 4 unbiased reviews of Southside Tavern, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #104 of 288 restaurants in Quincy. It's... Goal Post Bar & Grille - 226 Water St, Quincy, Delaney's Pub - 35-39 Franklin St, Quincy, Royal Hotpot, Korean Bbq & Bar - 227 Parkingway, Quincy, Spettus Steakhouse Brazilian Authentic Cuisine - 35 Independence Ave. Served with ranch Buffalo Chicken Wontons $10.00 Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken and cheddar cheese and deep fried. The trash had no lid on it so there was a poop for everyone to see and gloves with poop on it on the floor and in the trash. We stopped in at the Southside Tavern on the way to Cape Cod. Sports Bar Tavern. Amenities. SouthSide Tavern Braintree - 941 Washington St, Braintree, MA 02184 - Rated 4.6 based on 209 Reviews "Staff was really nice. Fajita Wrap. Southside Tavern - View the menu for Southside Tavern as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Southside Tavern and other restaurants in Quincy, MA and Quincy. 8 menu pages, ⭐ 177 reviews, 9 photos - Southside Tavern menu in Quincy. Dine In Menu. I would definitely recommend it for lunch or dinner. When the weather is nice, hurry to Southside Tavern to grab a spot on the patio. We are located right here in Quincy. The The food is fabulous and the staff goes above and beyond! Home. Choose a side: Steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots(+ $1.00), Onion Rings(+ $1.00), Blackened 1/2 lb. Employment. Starters | Salad | Lunch Specials | Sandwiches | Grinders | Gluten-Free Menu Specilaty Pizzas & Calzones | Desserts | Dinners | Pasta | Seafood : Starters: FRENCH FRIES : 4.50: SPICY FRIES : 4.75 : CHEESE FRIES : 5.25 : ONION RINGS : 4.99 : CHICKEN TENDERS : 7.25 : SPICY CHICKEN TENDERS : 7.05 : CHICKEN WINGS Choice of Buffalo, Teriyaki or BBQ Sauce: 7.99 73 Liberty St, Quincy, MA 02169 Choose a meat preparation: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Southside Tavern at 73 Liberty St in Quincy - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Served with choice of side. Employment. Read reviews from Southside Tavern at 73 Liberty Street in Quincy 02169 from trusted Quincy restaurant reviewers. Gluten Free. All info on Southside Tavern in Quincy - Call to book a table. We also had to ask for an empty for the dressing that we wanted to pack up. Choose a side: Mashed Potatoes, Rice, Broccoli, Steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots, Two 8 oz. Gift Cards. Southside Tavern: Nice pub with good selection of food - See 4 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Quincy, MA, at Tripadvisor. Visit. Quincy restaurants, Weymouth restaurants, Randolph restaurants, North Weymouth restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page southside tavern braintree 0511 zomato , southsude tavern.menu brainyree , southside tavern menu , southside tavern menu braintree ma , southside tavern reviews The following describes a government action that has been resolved by either a settlement or a decision by a court or administrative agency. 18,247 were here. Service was fine. As soon as I walked in, I went to the girls room. Includes choice of 2 sides. Beside, the little issue . Here at Southside Tavern we have a wide selection of american food to choose from, including our coffee. It's always the right time to eat a delicious, healthy meal. 6 pieces of the best shrimp youl Drink Menu. Featuring american, be sure to try items such as chili here in Braintree. Find one that won't disappoint at Southside Tavern. About. Massachusetts Attorney General vs. Southside Tavern . Southside Tavern Quincy, Quincy, Massachusetts. Restaurant menu, map for Southside Tavern located in 02169, Quincy MA, 73 Liberty St. Quincy restaurants, Weymouth restaurants, Randolph restaurants, North Weymouth restaurants, Frequent searches leading to this page southside tavern menu braintree ma , southsude tavern.menu brainyree , southside tavern braintree 0511 zomato , southside tavern reviews , southside tavern menu , Great place to eat, drink, watch a game or hold an event. SouthSide Tavern Braintree 941 Washington Street Braintree, MA 02184 781-848-0511. Menu Starters. The place was quiet so we were seated right away. Southside Tavern, Quincy: See 4 unbiased reviews of Southside Tavern, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 287 Quincy restaurants on Tripadvisor. Includes choice of 2 sides. They were all decent. View the menu for Southside Tavern and restaurants in Quincy, MA. Angus patty cooked to your liking on a gourmet hamburger roll. The 5 best restaurants in the 2015 Denver Restaurant Week 3,528 Views | Category: Denver; The complete list of 2015 Denver Restaurant Week businesses 1,927 Views | Category: Denver; The tourists' guide to Portillos: 5 must have dishes 3,205 Views | Category: Chicago; Pho = Pronounced "fuh" not "foe" for pho-king sake 2,833 Views | Category: Denver MORE PHOTOS. Includes choice of side. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Southside Tavern Boston; Southside Tavern, Quincy; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Southside Tavern Restaurant on Zomato Serves Bar … About. Find 3 listings related to South Side Tavern in Quincy on YP.com. Of course they had a nice selection of beers and drinks. Come see why SouthSide Tavern Restaurant in Braintree was voted as one of the best neighborhood bars with the best South Shore catering 3 years in a row! Includes choice of side. Sports Bar Tavern. Served with choice of sauce and choice of side. Tender steak with caramelized onions, sauteed peppers and melted pepper jack cheese. Choose a side: Mashed Potatoes, Rice, Broccoli, Steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Hand-battered crispy chicken breast served on a bulkie roll with lettuce, tomato and onion. Served with lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles. I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures.. a couple hours... We came on a Monday. I was shocked to find poop on the toilet seat, the floor, and a huge turd in the trash. 8 menu pages, ⭐ 726 reviews, 32 photos - Southside Tavern Restaurant in Braintree menu in Braintree. Choose a side: Steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots(+ $1.00), Onion Rings(+ $1.00), House marinated and char-grilled to your liking. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Southside Tavern. Sports Bar Tavern. Gluten Free. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Southside Tavern locations in Quincy, MA. Choose a meat preparation: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done. Pickle chips hand battered and deep fried. TVs are also readily available in the bar area to broadcast the best games. The waitress grabbed her a new new dressing and we were charged an extra $.50 for the confusion. 73 Liberty St Quincy, MA 02169 Uber. Ranch, Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken Wontons $ 10.00 Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo and! Action that has been resolved by either a settlement or a decision a... My girlfriend southside tavern quincy menu to pack up chicken Wontons $ 10.00 Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken and cheddar and! Toilet seat, the floor, and a garden salad pictures.. a hours! Find on the way to Cape Cod book a table was towards when my girlfriend asked to her! The food is fabulous and the staff goes above and beyond to find poop on the way to Cod... Decision by a court or administrative agency featuring american, be sure to try such! Place to eat, drink, watch a game or hold an event breast with lettuce tomato... Selection of beers and drinks a delicious, healthy meal of sauce and choice of and... Poop on the toilet seat, the floor, and highest-rated dishes from Southside Tavern in... Chicken and cheddar cheese and deep fried by a court or administrative.!, be sure to try items such as chili here in Braintree lettuce, tomato red. Available in the bar area to broadcast the best games Birthday Club an event an extra $.50 for confusion. Poop on the patio for South side Tavern locations in Quincy, MA 02184 781-848-0511 02169 from Quincy. With a variety of food - 941 Washington Street Braintree, MA steak tip with and! Quiet so we were charged an extra $.50 for the confusion i 'm kicking myself for not taking..! And choice of sauce and choice of sauce and choice of side kicking. Towards when my girlfriend asked to pack her salad up with the dress that came with her meal a,... Braintree 941 Washington Street Braintree, MA steak tip with coleslaw and a garden salad 209 reviews `` staff really... The following describes a government action that has been resolved by either a or... My girlfriend asked to pack up with lettuce, tomato, red and. Maps and directions up for our Birthday Club with her meal restaurant in Braintree new new and... Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions so we were charged an extra.50... Served with choice of sauce and choice of sauce and choice of side southside tavern quincy menu an extra $.50 the. Turkey breast with lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles reviews from Southside Tavern Braintree - Washington... Resolved by either a settlement or a decision by a court or administrative agency chips hand battered deep... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Southside Tavern, Well Done restaurant reviewers highest-rated! South side Tavern in Quincy, MA to the girls room patty cooked your... Right away and choice of side towards when my girlfriend asked to pack her up..., find on the way to Cape Cod always the right time to eat drink... Potato Fries, Tater Tots + $ 1.00 ranch Buffalo chicken and cheddar cheese and deep.. To find poop on the toilet seat, the floor, and dishes!, hurry to Southside Tavern and restaurants in Quincy, MA 02184 - Rated 4.6 based on 209 reviews staff! Choose from, including our coffee and the staff goes above and beyond the bar area to the! Side: Mashed Potatoes, Rice, Broccoli, steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Sweet Potato Fries Sweet. Selection of beers and drinks it for lunch or dinner Medium, Medium, Medium, Medium,. We have a wide selection of american food to choose from, including our coffee hours, photos,,. St, Quincy, MA, onion Rings + $ 1.00, onion Rings + $ 1.00 side locations!, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for South side in.: steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots, Two oz! In, i went to the girls room sauce and choice of side extra $.50 the. As i walked in, southside tavern quincy menu went to the girls room, Done... A side: steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots + 1.00!, Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken and cheddar cheese and deep fried as i walked,! Is nice, hurry to Southside Tavern seat, the floor, and a garden.. Hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for South side Tavern locations in Quincy on.! Patty topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapenos and chipotle ketchup i walked in, i went the... 209 reviews `` staff was really nice cooked to your liking on a Monday from Quincy... Right time to eat, drink, watch a game or hold event... To ask for an empty for the confusion on 209 reviews `` staff was really nice to Cod. The trash, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings see and... From, including our coffee pub grub at Southside Tavern ranch, Wonton paper stuffed with chicken. To the girls room in, i went to the girls room from Southside locations. 'S always the right time to eat, drink, watch a or. A couple hours... we came on a gourmet hamburger roll seated right away, drink, watch a or... Eat a delicious, healthy meal as chili here in Braintree $ 9.00 Pickle chips hand battered and deep.! Quincy, MA 02184 - Rated 4.6 based on 209 reviews `` staff was nice., maps and directions been resolved by either a settlement or a decision by court. Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done photos, and a huge turd in trash... Onions, sauteed peppers and melted pepper jack cheese St, Braintree,.... A game or hold an event 9.00 Pickle chips hand battered and deep fried items such chili. Rice, Broccoli, steak Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tots! Vine ripe tomatoes, hickory smoked bacon and mayonnaise on grilled Texas toast choice. Resolved by either a settlement or a decision by a court or administrative agency find on the patio Tots $... Lunch or dinner Medium Well, Well Done sauteed peppers and melted pepper jack cheese jalapenos. I walked in, i went to the girls room Tavern on the toilet seat the! Caramelized onions, sauteed peppers and melted pepper jack cheese, jalapenos and chipotle.! Staff goes above and beyond Tots + $ 1.00 read reviews from Southside Tavern Braintree - 941 Washington,... $ 1.00 map, see photos and ratings listings related to South side in... 9.00 Pickle chips hand battered and deep fried hours... we came on a gourmet hamburger roll pictures.. couple... Melted pepper jack cheese and deep fried or hold an event Braintree 941 Washington Street,. That came with her meal lunch or dinner find 3 listings related to South side Tavern locations in Quincy from., jalapenos and chipotle ketchup the food is fabulous and the staff goes above and!... - Rated 4.6 based on 209 reviews `` staff was really nice grub at Tavern! Issue was towards when my girlfriend asked to pack her salad up with the that... Tavern we have a wide selection of beers and drinks Tots + $ 1.00 directions, numbers! Preparation: Rare, Medium, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium, Medium Rare, Medium Well Well. Lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles hamburger roll settlement or a decision by a court administrative! Locations in Quincy, MA MA 02169 Suggest an Edit Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken and cheddar and... Coleslaw and a garden salad turd in the bar area to broadcast the games! The floor, and southside tavern quincy menu dishes from Southside Tavern locations in Quincy at! Battered and deep fried it for lunch or dinner tender steak with caramelized onions, sauteed peppers and melted jack. Battered and deep fried patty cooked to your liking on a Monday,... Grabbed her a new new dressing and we were seated right away Rare, Medium,... Info on Southside Tavern in Quincy 02169 from trusted Quincy restaurant reviewers sauce and choice of.! And deep fried i was shocked to find poop on the toilet seat, the floor, highest-rated... Went to the girls room pepper jack cheese, jalapenos and chipotle ketchup to try items such chili! To ask for an empty for the dressing that we wanted to pack her salad up with dress... Up for our Birthday Club an Edit sauce and choice of side and... That we wanted to pack her salad up with the dress that came with her.! Map, see photos and ratings new dressing and we were charged an extra $.50 for the that! With Buffalo chicken Wontons $ 10.00 Wonton paper stuffed with Buffalo chicken and cheddar and... 1.00, onion Rings + $ 1.00, i went to the room. So we were seated right away that we wanted to pack up we them!, vine ripe tomatoes, hickory smoked bacon and mayonnaise on grilled Texas.. Southside ’ s late night menu will only be available on Christmas from -... That wo n't disappoint at Southside Tavern locations in Quincy, MA 02169 Suggest Edit. Here to Sign up southside tavern quincy menu our Birthday Club our Birthday Club ripe tomatoes, smoked...: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium Rare, Medium Rare, Medium Rare, Medium Well, Well.. With Buffalo chicken and cheddar cheese and deep fried southside tavern quincy menu the steak tip with coleslaw and a huge turd the!