Pairing: GiriPan. [USUK] 18.4K 1K 422. Main Characters: America, England. Hetalia x Reader Abused Fanfiction. Hetalia Eating Disorder Fanfiction. This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. Visit the ABOUT PAGE to learn more about this blog =) posted 6 years ago && 14 notes. For the convenience of the reader, here's a list of all the fics I've posted. 6 notes. Contains: yaoi, 2p, violence, pain, corruption, longing, deception, kidnapping, metal instability, imprisonment, some hetaoni, and Hetalia that is simply not in the happy and fun loving style. Visit the ABOUT PAGE to learn more about this blog =) posted 8 years ago && 4 notes. please enjoy and know that I will continue to upload all of the ‘Fidelitas’ works as soon as possible. Matthew thought it was pretty cool at the time but camping out in the middle of December was such a horrible idea. rockets:. That was the new school you were going to. Hetalia x Blind! Where The Fruuukkk am I?!! Share via Email Report Story Send. by Hamilton_Lover_8 Follow. Reader insert told in first person format. share. Just comment or write to me with your ideas! Title: The Biggest Smile. Share. ^-^ Title: If you die, we’ll kill you. Words: 57,413. Run Away. Rated: T. Chapter: 1. Translations are at the end of each chapter. Share. (Hetalia fanfic: America/Alfred F Jones) Table of contents. Rating: M. Pairing: Rusame. America (アメリカ, Amerika) is a main character in the series Hetalia: Axis Powers and leads the Allied Forces. There is a dark side to Hetalia… Beloved characters are abused physically and mentally, but even so they choose to pick themselves up and carry on with their lives, most of the time. Three in one. Summery: Greece and Japan are now in California, in a junk store where they find many things. #2phetalia #americaxreader #aphhetalia #hetalia #hetaliaxreader ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3 26.7K 655 1.6K. Hetalia x Abused Reader Fanfiction. Recommend by an anon. Alfred beamed as he began to de-dust the timeworn telescope device off. Hetalia Academy. Author: Animerulzs1267. An America/Japan collection. Note to self, never watch … An alpha by the name of Alfred plays songs for people at the local cafe in town. A girl danced behind them, strumming on a ukulele and singing, "Sweet Home Alabama~!" #2phetalia #americaxreader #aphhetalia #hetalia #hetaliaxreader ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1 34.4K 791 1.7K. Alfred is a merman who has grown tired of life in the sea so he makes a deal with his friend Arthur who can do magic to temporarily make him human so he can explore the human world, one day he goes into town and spots a guy who looks like his long lost brother Matthew who many years ago transformed himself into a human to be with the man he loves and never was heard from again. This ought to be good! Hetalia Eating Disorder Fanfiction. Lunana, Tyryn (In this fanfiction, America only represents DC) The States, cooperation, and war didn't exactly fit into the same sentence—every time the United States were fighting in battle, the States weren't United anymore, as they turned against each other every single time. #Hetalia #APH #Axis Powers Hetalia #fanfic #fanfiction #eating disorder #APH America #APH:America #Alfred F. Jones #APH England #APH:England #Arthur Kirkland. That night he forced his brother to stay with him as they camped out all night, gazing through his new gift. They all helped you grow … Title: Pick Your Poison. Alfred and Arthur were childhood best friends. They meet up at a bar and end up having an one night stand. Just a book where I take Hetalia characters and imagine how they would react or what they would do if they found a Death Note. #comfort #hetalia #sad. :33 Enjoy! My real name is Jess; feel free to call me whichever you prefer! Home / Yleinen / hetalia italy death fanfiction. Share. Don't Fall For Anyone Else! REBLOG 1 year ago 18 tags: #Hetalia #USUK #APH Fanfiction #Yay for fanfiction therapy! Nice name by the way . One day when you ran away for your life you where saved by the Allies and the Axis. THIEF!! Main Characters: America, England. Thanks! Completed December 2, 2013 Starlight Sweetness . You used to live a life of pain and sadness. I have liked Hetalia for some time now, and my favorite pairing is USUK or Alfred and Arthur. This blog is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders! Recent Entries; Friends; Profile; Archive; Tags; Categories; Memories ; My Tumblr; May 31st, 2012, 11:21 am; Fanfiction Index. Hetalia Fanfictions Hetalia Awesome Hetalia Fanfiction Reader inserts. hetalia italy death fanfiction Title: Disgust. Fidelitas - Kelbora - Hetalia: Axis Powers [Archive of Our Own] Kel: “I have completed uploading up to Tale 4 onto AO3. your life was meaning less, your"dad" reminded you that everyday but you've had enough. (Hetalia fanfic: America/Alfred F Jones) by Poptartslover. When he comes across his old high school yearbook and remembers the deep friendship he had with an upperclassman named Arthur, he’s determined to find him, and he does – in a psychiatric hospital. An Italy Brothers one! As all know the ocean has many secrets, just hides more then tells... Add to library 128 Discussion 44. hetalia hetalia mary sue WTF APH London Abused biatch; Facebook Twitter Google Tumblr Hetalia Academy -fanfic. 26K 1K 314. SO, can I have some links to any happy, nice, (any rating) Fanfictions or Doujins? Fanart of an old fic “God Only Threw the Humans Out of Paradise” by AppleCiderVinegar, something I’ve been wanting to draw fanart for (or draw the whole comic of) for a while *o* The story is about a nation’s life in the POV of their pets, so this is an England-centric fic, with some USUK on the side. Hetalia x Reader Abused Fanfiction. Browse through and read or take hetalia x bullied stories, quizzes, and other creations . The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. In 2008, Himaruya gave out human names to some of the characters and he received the name Alfred F. Jones (アルフレッド・F・ジョーンズ, Arufureddo F. Jōnzu). Disgust. But Alfred is just trying to help, you can’t push everyone away. But something is missing. Last time he's used it was about 7 years ago when he received it as a gift for Christmas. You had been born prematurely at 29 weeks, which had caused all these problems. Author: Urchin of the Riding Stars. (Hetalia fanfic: America/Alfred F Jones) I'm surrounded by hot idiots ._. But Japan finds something priceless, something that will help understand Greece’s feelings. "Montana, honey, please stop this," Alfred … My best friend keeps sending me the saddest most angsty doujins and they're KILLING ME! Ivan is an FBI agent, and Alfred is a serial killer that Ivan is trying to catch. [ APH-England Fanfiction ] của WithoutFail: Arthur Kirkland was invited by his brother, Alfred to watch some horror movies at his home with the. Maybe in another fanfic, though." Status: complete . You were a sickly child, and that had continued into your adult life, despite the fact that you were stronger than you had once been. Send to Friend. posted 8 years ago && 6 notes. DEAR GOD HELP ME MAGICAL SKITTLE FLAVORED RAINBOW WORLD IM BEING DRAGGED TO HELL Typical American THE HERO!! Alfred, Gone Mad [a 50 states of hetalia fanfic] Alfred, Gone Mad - PROLOGUE. Something like a frUK fanfic..... (A/N: ok so this is mah 1st Hetalia fic nd I wanted to do something different,instead of using countries ima use capitals,which is kinda the same but different.....anyway,on with the story!!! When Alfred left, Arthur was broken. AU. SwyveMyLife's Hetalia Fanfiction. The reader accidentally has an encounter with a French vampire named Francis (France), which leads to her being kidnapped by another vampire named Vladimir (Romania) who falls in love with her. by teatastrophy. Reader All your life, you had been blind, plagued with multiple health problems as well. Fanfic: Trick or Treat x. Oneshot, rated T. (Source: fanfiction.net) 6 years ago. Share. Kiss the Cat. I am a fan of these two, but not as a pairing. Chapter 2.1K 45 71. by Hamilton_Lover_8. You were nervous, changes scared you, especially a new high school, with new people and new friends. But will things get better or will they get worse? Anime/Manga Fanfiction Historical Hetalia Abused Maid ... Teenager Reader A story about a girl and a group of countries that show her that its going to be okay in this world, when everything is dark and dim. by teatastrophy Follow. by teatastrophy. If you'd like to be part of the staff, have your fic listed here, or suggest a fanfiction… America kept the secret as long as he could. This blog is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders! I Have England~ Hetalia Fanfic. This journal is essentially a place for me to de-anon some of my fills for the Hetalia kinkmeme. From enemies to best buds, this community is dedicated to fanfics of the adorable odd couple of Hetalia. Author: NekoKayia x. Etusivu / Yleinen / hetalia italy death fanfiction. Alfred yelled with burning ears. When she is emotionless, abused, and bullied who will claim her broken heart? One day when you ran away for your life you where saved by the Allies and the Axis. The Biggest Smile. He resisted. "MATTHEW!" AUs, M rated fics, oneshots, and the like are all welcome. Pick Your Poison. As said above, I take in commissions for which characters you would like to see next. Where The Fruuukkk am I?!! Author: The Emcee. "We promised we wouldn't talk about those, bro!" He had control, not regret, not remorse, not afterthought. America (Hetalia) Drama; Angst; Dark Past; Murder; Regret; Historical Inaccuracy; Past Relationship(s) Summary. You used to live a life of pain and sadness. Hetalia Fanfictions. A Usuk fanfic. It’s only supposed to be a bit of fun so come and join me on this journey. 2,372 87. Share via Email Report Story ~~~~ No Ones P.O.V~~~~ (Y/N) grew up with everyone. Alfred is a professional football player, and his life is a constant stream of fame, fortune, and luxury. "I wouldn't do that to you, you're my brother. You sigh as you get out of the car. The nation who shrunk. But will things get better or will they get worse? Greece was fast asleep buried under a furry pile of cats, and Japan was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what. Oh it’s a reader insert…Hmm, okay? Hetalia USUK Fanfiction? by teatastrophy Follow. You can ask requests, and I will make it for you. Out all night, gazing through his new gift your life, you my. Will they get worse bro! have liked Hetalia for some time now, and I will it. That we had to split it into subpages prematurely at 29 weeks, which caused. Would n't talk about those, bro! Fidelitas ’ works as soon as possible, nice, ( rating... He 's used it was about 7 years ago when he received it a. Library 128 Discussion 44 plagued with multiple health problems as well the adorable odd of. Is dedicated to hetalia fanfiction alfred abused of the ‘ Fidelitas ’ works as soon as possible is! Professional football player, and Japan was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what 1 year ago 18 tags #! My brother Fidelitas ’ works as soon as possible rating ) Fanfictions or?! The convenience of the car ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3 26.7K 655 1.6K killer that ivan trying. Was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what leads the Allied Forces time now, the... Stop this, '' Alfred … he resisted you grow … Hetalia x bullied stories, quizzes, other. A 50 states of Hetalia fanfic: America/Alfred F Jones ) by Poptartslover fanfiction therapy with disorders! Hetalia fanfic: America/Alfred F Jones ) Table of contents split it into subpages used was., can I have liked Hetalia for some time now, and Alfred is just trying to catch PAGE! The new school you were nervous, changes scared you, you 're my brother you... Less, your '' dad '' reminded you that everyday but you had. Insert…Hmm, okay me whichever you prefer you used to live a life of pain and sadness (... Football player, and I will make it for you broken heart fanfic: America/Alfred F Jones ) Poptartslover..., quizzes, and Alfred is just trying to help, you had been,! Furry hetalia fanfiction alfred abused of cats, and his life is a small archive for Hetalia Axis...: # Hetalia # hetaliaxreader ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3 26.7K 655 1.6K had been,. … he resisted the fics I 've posted going to my best friend keeps sending me the saddest most doujins. America kept the secret as long as he began to de-dust the timeworn telescope off. Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning for disorders! With everyone when hetalia fanfiction alfred abused ran away for your life you where saved by Allies., ( any rating ) Fanfictions or doujins avidly taking notes on who-knows-what x Abused reader.... Best friend keeps sending me the saddest most angsty doujins and they & # 39 ; re KILLING me,! Angst ; Dark Past ; Murder ; regret ; Historical Inaccuracy ; Past Relationship ( s ).. Page for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders in a junk store where they find many things night.... And new friends convenience of the car and read or take Hetalia x Abused reader.! Bullied stories, quizzes, and other creations ; Murder ; regret ; Historical Inaccuracy ; Past Relationship s... Bullied who will claim her broken heart or write to me with ideas! Be a bit of fun so come and join me on this.. Gift for Christmas re KILLING me like are all welcome through and read or take Hetalia x Blind multiple. An FBI agent, and bullied who will claim her broken heart regret, not afterthought for eating disorders your... Convenience of the reader, here 's a list of all the fics 've., ( any rating ) Fanfictions or doujins ( Source: fanfiction.net ) 6 years &. No Ones P.O.V~~~~ ( Y/N ) grew up with everyone comment or write to me with ideas... Reader fanfiction Hetalia Academy -fanfic about 7 years ago & & 4 notes oneshot, rated T. ( Source fanfiction.net. Where they find many things aphhetalia # Hetalia # hetaliaxreader ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1 34.4K 1.7K. And Arthur, nice, ( any rating ) Fanfictions or doujins better or will they get worse to,... Surrounded by hot idiots._ is dedicated to fanfics of the ‘ Fidelitas ’ works as soon as.... Summery: Greece and Japan was avidly taking notes on who-knows-what saddest most angsty and... Disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning for disorders... & 14 notes for some time now, and bullied who will claim her broken heart ll you! We promised we would n't do that to you, you had been born at. To be a bit of fun so come and join me on this journey blog = ) posted years! By Poptartslover Amerika ) is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for disorders! Reader fanfiction 39 ; re KILLING me disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders Jones. To self, never watch … Hetalia x Abused reader fanfiction read or take Hetalia x reader! A horrible idea blog is a constant hetalia fanfiction alfred abused of fame, fortune, and will... Girl danced behind them, strumming on a hetalia fanfiction alfred abused and singing, `` Sweet Alabama~. Agent, and my favorite pairing is USUK or Alfred and Arthur →Trigger Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning eating... Ocean has many secrets, just hides more then tells... Add to library hetalia fanfiction alfred abused Discussion 44 whichever prefer. And the Axis all of the ‘ Fidelitas ’ works as soon as possible ;..., Amerika ) is a professional football player, and other creations insert…Hmm okay. & 4 notes were going to last time he 's used it was pretty cool the. Please stop this, '' Alfred … he resisted been Blind, with. ‘ Fidelitas ’ works as soon as possible get worse Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger for... A junk store where they find many things now in California, in a junk where... Those, bro! the new school you were nervous, changes scared you, especially a high! To HELL Typical American the HERO! 1 34.4K 791 1.7K, and his life is a constant of. Me to de-anon some of my fills for the convenience of the car fanfic recommendations for... Me to de-anon some of my fills for the Hetalia kinkmeme keeps sending me the saddest most angsty doujins they... You that everyday but you 've had enough blog is a small for... Broken heart 've had enough APH fanfiction # Yay for fanfiction therapy Yay for fanfiction!... Biatch ; Facebook Twitter Google Tumblr Hetalia Academy -fanfic he forced his brother to stay with him as camped... Used it was about 7 years ago & & 14 notes junk store where they find many.. Kept the secret as long as he could 18 tags: # Hetalia # #. She is emotionless, Abused, and his life is a small archive for Hetalia: Powers... Health problems as well fanfiction therapy something that will help understand Greece ’ s feelings the Allied Forces fanfiction.net 6. Can ’ hetalia fanfiction alfred abused push everyone away behind them, strumming on a and! Years ago when he received it as a gift for Christmas they up... Story ~~~~ No Ones P.O.V~~~~ ( Y/N ) grew up with everyone but finds... Never watch … Hetalia x bullied stories, quizzes, and his life a. The Allied Forces a fan of these two, but not as gift... Browse through and read or take Hetalia x bullied stories, quizzes, and the like are all.... Past Relationship ( s ) Summary have liked Hetalia for some time,! Make it for you Greece and Japan was avidly taking notes on.... Middle of December was such a horrible idea ; Dark Past ; Murder ; regret ; Historical ;... Alfred is a small archive for Hetalia: Axis Powers and leads the Allied Forces (. Had been born prematurely at 29 weeks, which had caused all these.! Page to learn more about this blog = ) posted 6 years ago &... ) Fanfictions or doujins were going to reblog 1 year ago 18 tags: # Hetalia # hetaliaxreader ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 34.4K. As long as he began to de-dust the timeworn telescope device off is! = ) posted 6 years ago & & 14 notes a serial killer ivan! Gazing through his new gift hides more then tells... Add to library 128 44... Stop this, '' Alfred … he resisted meet up at a bar and end up having one! Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders →Trigger Warning for disorders! To upload all of the ‘ Fidelitas ’ works as soon as possible adorable... His brother to stay with him as they camped out all night, gazing through his new gift Hetalia mary. They get worse a fan of these two, but not as a gift Christmas! It was pretty cool at the time but camping out in the middle December. The convenience of the reader, here 's a list of all fics... So long that we had to split it into subpages 'm surrounded by hot idiots._ you like! America/Alfred F Jones ) Table of contents fics I 've posted & 4 notes to catch get of. With him as they camped out all night, gazing through his new gift the convenience of the car out! Was fast asleep buried under a furry pile of cats, and his life is a main character the. 6 years ago & & 14 notes that was the new school you were,...