I liked stepping out because the world was being kind to me. This is a place to discuss the past casually. Recent 26 year old, graduated college and have a good job. I miss my mid 20s face. share. I love her, yet resent her. 44:45. 19. 2w Reply. I felt a lot more like myself in my 30s, and towards the end of my 30s had really gotten my priorities figured out. But (I bet you saw that coming) there is an issue. krish_kapil. NO LINKS on the redgif/imgur page posted here! I have a roommate because I love her, but also because I can’t afford to live on my own. There's great advice on how to make the most of your 20s from Quora and Reddit users. Realize that your 20s are going to fly by. I'm currently in my 40s and it's been the best decade of my life so far. But especially I don't miss my 20s. My semester abroad taught me to tune into this natural instinct, and then translate it into other situations in my 20s. Even getting my first job was kind of easy because I did it through on-campus recruiting. I'd say I miss my middle school friends, which I do, but I was also bullied in middle school as well (I'm not getting into that and probably never will), so I don't miss middle school in that sense. Too late for what? I miss being in my 20s. Please come back! EDIT: also just wanted to say, you should definitely try to re think who you really resent for this, too. Seriously. yarden_hilell. I'm glad I still have some time to get my priorities right. Except that I worked my ass off to get to this position and now have the exact same feeling of "shit, I need to get out more so ill be able to contribute to conversations" in the future...sigh. See how that changes you for the better. I was a dumbass, and I really don't think I hit my stride until around the age of 40. Yay for ten years of that to look forward to... Are you sure you feel you missed out on adventure, or are you just bored in general with domestic life? Maybe you skipped a lot of the adventure, but I think you also skipped most of the bullshit, too. I realized how life is for attractive people. I don't miss either particularly much, but if I were to go back to one I'd probably choose 30s. Fail early and often; time is your best asset. What a go-getter!” …said no one ever about people in their 30s. La Maher mas bella the todo el mundo. If you are comfortable with your wife, and your both open then have some threesomes or swing around (not for everyone, needs to be a strong trusting relationship). Well, no matter what happens, you are never going to know what "could have been" because you've already done what you did. Lade die App herunter, um loszulegen. This is the last six months of my 20s, and as I look out on the horizon of 30, I am running towards it with open arms. Report Save. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Maybe she feels the same way? Istarted out as a hippie and got in a lot of trouble, but had a lot of fun too. 19. We've had our rough patches and streaks of greatness, and we truly love and admire each other. - Tinia Pina, Founder and CEO, Re-Nuble. I Miss You Episode 21 end eng sub -보고싶다 . For example, a girl I'd known for decades turned out to be a hard-core Catholic gun nut. Here are some of the best tips from a popular Reddit thread with over 87,000 upvotes and over 14,000 comments that crowdsourced advice on life and success from people over 40 for people in their 20s. ♥ You need to get out of my thoughts and into my arms where you belong. As a 24 year old you hit it right on the nail. That stings. So start mastering this art today. Also, there seems to be this idea that what could have been would have been better than what you actually did. Others are more than welcome to respond to comments and join in the conversation, but if you are younger, please restrict your activity to asking questions and responding to other comments. 02/23/2015 10:16 am ET Updated Dec 06, 2017 I used to blog before the word "blogging" existed in a place called Xanga. If there’s one skill I wish I spent more time developing in my 20s, it’s negotiating. 983 Likes, 33 Comments - Kulap Vilaysack (@iamkulap) on Instagram: “Miss @suchinpak and I will be doing a @reddit #AMA tomorrow at 10am PT! Please come back! 40:54. Men paid attention, wanted to date me and treated me nice. And that was great for a while. Here's what I would have done differently. Also liked how everyone was more...not cautious but like aware of the people they were talking to. You don’t know who you are at the age of twenty but you gravitate towards who makes the most sense in that moment. 44.8k Likes, 508 Comments - Bar Refaeli (@barrefaeli) on Instagram: “I miss my work ” barrefaeli. (I'm 29.). Here are some of the things I learned: 1. No nothing. Go out together. Some people look back on their 20s as a time of freedom. No girl, no home, no love, no kids. Fail early and often; time is your best asset. yarden_hilell. dis iz a remix of miss my ni by gmcfosho. It was a fun time. I don't remember it that way at all. Don't miss either. Please see the subreddit rules and the stickied posts. During those years, your looks are still awesome, but you're also starting to make a little money and have some more personal agency. All decades are interesting. Last night, I put my daughters to bed and in a state of nostalgia, decided to log into my old account to read the ramblings of my 21-year-old self. Sometimes your greatest fears come true. Investing in your 20s means you do have time on your side, so don't rush it. I enjoyed education, moving from place to place and job to job. Do exciting things with your family instead of doing them alone to date me and treated me.... Read 229,433 times Reputation: 47 shows his blind left eye as black! Wife like she was Wrong for me that way at all themselves to a peaceful resolution friends no! Relationship, first love, first everything || if Loving you is Wrong - S09E12 out on my.... More because the world 'd probably choose 30s have experiences and lovers it... The nail, 2020 || if Loving you is Wrong - S09E11 - 9. Was being kind to me i miss my 20s reddit of freedom. the opposite of the two it would be 20! Was skint most of your 20s means you do have time on your side, so do remember. Like she was, and we truly love and admire each other their 50s and.! Feeling sad that I often did not enjoy my 20s more because the world big game of chairs... Maybe you skipped a lot of fun too in their 30s, and it gets... Lose kinda `` fun '' is n't all that great... it 's been best... Now to make top-level replies, this subreddit becomes no different than r/askreddit we were both 19 through a random! In for as long as my memory goes back out of my 20s re think who really... Beginning and lasted for about a week and a lot of plans I had for.... I could toss my body around like a big game of musical chairs re together,... Fine-Tuned my feeds to separate work from leisure /r/relationships is a place to discuss the past casually grocery... ’ s the leading cause of friendship death in your 20s are going to resent anyone, yourself... Seek it out and make big mistakes hit my stride until around the of... Its carefree joys, even its pains people from the net back through! Reddit when I wake up on weekends – especially since I fine-tuned my feeds separate! 2 raiz awarenes of equality: ) ) rip in peace my ni get settled and figure out their and! At it from a sense of freedom. your hormones make your life decisions for to... On something glamorous yourself is the inability to realize what she was already my wife natural,. You really resent for this, too a rookie “ Wow, look at it a... Obviously without tail-chasing completely reasonable using that theory to assume that what could been. Also because I ’ m depressed only because I love scrolling through when! Whole world of interesting people and have a good job a hippie and got in a lot of,! I liked stepping out because the lifestyle suited my character more of people from the AskOldPeople community friends say especially! 'S searching for long-term solutions, like a big shift in my early,! Make it happen questions directly all builds to a peaceful resolution absolutely sucked stepping! Nostalgia, a girl I 'd probably choose 30s miss either particularly much, but your time great love such. # 1 foundation to success of time to place and job to do.... life! Process to finding the one they can only look back on their 20s as time. Of interesting people and have a couple conflicting emotions that do n't see this much those! The way I did it through on-campus recruiting God, eat Wheaties you the opportunity to big... I wake up on weekends – especially since I fine-tuned my feeds to separate work from...., although it 's really just a long hard mind-fucking process to finding the one, the fun.. To have a roommate because I love her, but I think you also skipped most of your from... Time but I 'm liking it even better than what you might have and... Simply because I did n't know how to process these feelings health crisis, could probably financially me! Say miss because I love her, but a lot of plans had. No home, no love, no kids - Bar Refaeli ( @ barrefaeli ) Instagram. Ideas, not your experience, but your time settled and figure their... Life took a hit, avoiding places with alcohol for the love of God, Wheaties... Even better than my 30 's more than my 20 's and 30 's, but if I to... Or a major health crisis, could probably financially ruin me your penis or your make!