Later, he decided to … I already noticed you in Moon Embracing The Sun. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. lanna Apr 09 2012 12:06 pm Siwanie Indonesia Oct 26 2020 12:50 am Xia Serinne Jul 11 2020 10:11 am Shin hyo mi Jun 01 2016 12:35 pm Siwan (hebräisch סיון) ist der neunte Monat nach dem „bürgerlichen“ jüdischen Kalender und der dritte Monat nach dem „religiösen“ Kalender. Miranda Sep 14 2013 3:35 am Im Si-wan (Siwan) is a South Korean singer, actor and television host. Darkeyes28 Dec 30 2020 1:05 pm #jtbc run on #kdrama #kdramanet #run on kdrama #kdramaedit #kdramagifs #im siwan #ki seongyeom #he is adorable #calmandpeacefulmyfoot #런 온. Community Sponsor. He looks very young for his age. Thay. Like 10? Member of K-pop group "ZE:A". Fighthing! Did he study acting before debuting as an idol? I hope his new drama with YoonA will go well with good story and good rating. He's such a good actor. Siwannie! I never got bored when watching it, not even once, I cried in all episodes. Wow, I am so impressed with him. Height. Im Siwan is on Facebook. so beautiful... ahhh cant help but yaoi him up >///<. Night XX Jan 26 2019 9:50 am Actor Im Shi Wan was very good looking, looked innocent, so hard working that I loved his acting, I recommend that employed people watch this drama. He has done a great job in The King Loves so i will keep watching it. I want to see him more in dramas. I'm a fan since 2012. yasmitasyaif Sep 13 2017 1:31 am Missy Dec 16 2014 8:14 am He's an excellent actor. #kdramanetwork #the king loves #king loves #im siwan #im yoona #hong jong hyun #kdrama #kdramaedit #mine #1k. Have a very wonderful time on your special day. However, he did not want to reveal his true height, making the others laugh. Oppa welcome back... we missed you. Groups Boy Groups Girl Groups Coed Groups. I have no idea that he is a member of zea!! Omg.. One of the most good looking actor ive ever seen in korean drama. Entertainment 4652; General 0; Must Read . OCN revealed in a statement that they’re thrilled to be working with Im Siwan who fits the character description perfectly. Fanpage dành cho những bạn yêu thích Im Si Wan (임시완) Yey! Lina Jul 05 2012 5:02 am Siwan is 173cm. ♥️♥️. Position. With the looks and good actor wow.. Lookng 4ward for 2016 drama. UNPARALLELED acting all the way. Wang Won aka Enthusiastically Useless. The main members of Running Man are Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Lee Gwang Soo, Song Joong Ki, Song Ji Hyo, and Gary. abk adam barambu Apr 02 2015 4:14 pm Height5'9" Siwan Korean: 시완 . He really got his passion on acting in that drama. hope to watch he act more in upcoming drama...he can act really well.. aileen cuteZz Mar 19 2012 9:18 am Nazanin Aug 20 2017 2:36 am Siwan bei Wortbedeutung.info: Bedeutung, Definition, Übersetzung, Herkunft, Rechtschreibung, Beispiele. Clarey Dec 19 2020 10:20 pm Just no open endings or heartbreaking ones. Great actor and great looks to top it off.. hehehhh, aquila Dec 21 2014 11:32 pm Dechen Cheki Yezer Aug 21 2017 9:29 am 35 4. Siblings – Alun Gruffudd (Younger Brother), Siwan Gruffudd (Younger Sister) Manager. Relz Jun 15 2020 7:02 pm jashik Oct 22 2018 12:05 pm POPULAR CATEGORIES. W4GRB.query_url[1]="/index.php?title=Special:W4GRB\x26bid=1\x26pid="+W4GRB.pid[1]+"\x26stamp="+new Date().getTime(); good luck siwan :), M3rry Aug 30 2015 9:19 pm Very good actor! Koyangngi May 16 2020 4:36 am I didn't expect that he's already 32 years old oh my God he's really awesome in his acting skills.I'm rooting for you Si Wan and God bless!? I thought he is in his early 20's, found out he turned 32 this year. I'll pray for you. The rest I won't state here so viewers will enjoy the inspiring story.I loved the friendship of the four newbies with their individual struggles in the office. His acting is really good in Misaeng and I somehow am happy that he refused to play in Entourage.. Maine Gracia Casablanca Nov 26 2016 1:20 am I don't like the ending but I support this drama because I know they worked very hard. light one Mar 26 2019 9:52 pm Actor. yayy Oct 19 2014 3:44 pm jeshel Apr 19 2016 1:13 am Pages Liked by This Page. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I've seen him in king in love. He doesn't have the leading actor's looks physically but his charms and acting ability go very far and make him a very commendable actor. Anyway I love u Siwan, lidia Dec 19 2014 1:05 pm I will always wait for you. I've watched Wangeun Saranghanda more than ten times and l always find myself falling for Wang Won.? So good looking in king loves. Woosong Information College, Practical Music. Keep safe always, I love you! Im Siwan In Talks Along With Seo Ye Ji And Kim Nam Gil For New OCN Drama. Leloo Chan Jan 12 2014 10:13 am Misstumbler Jun 06 2015 1:09 pm Daha River, which is a small river, which floods in rainy season pass through the west of the town. He looks healthy and handsome. Fifi Dec 15 2020 11:23 pm The boys of ZE:A recently recorded an episode of MBC every1’s “Weekly Idol” and had to explain and prove every little specifications that were on their official profile. And I search it "Im Si Wan look-alike" and I found that I'm wrong. I feel so sorry for SiWon. Fenny Nov 10 2014 10:03 am he´s a real beauty and a really talented actor. Samantha Jan 20 2018 12:41 am I love everything about him. Hahaha. Hope you will acting again with Im Yoona . @i love siwan in no merciless and the king is inlove so handsome and awesome fighting. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I love you Si-Wan, Sol Dec 31 2020 12:58 am fossette Oct 04 2017 10:52 pm We will be waiting for your comeback on 2019. sylvme Aug 22 2017 7:22 pm These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Oct 20, 2018 - Explore Arym Ocampo's board "Im siwan" on Pinterest. Special Information × report edit. Siwan was born as Im Woong-Jae (임웅재), but later legally changed his name to Im Si-Wan (임시완). Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Song Joong Ki had to leave the main cast after episode 41 to focus on his acting career. You excelled at portraying him and no one could have done what you din. azie Nov 03 2015 7:14 pm siwan, u are soo talented as an actor!! I've been watching romantic dramas for a long time but I took a break by watching "Incompliete Life or MIsaeng" The title made me curious and when I saw the lead character Jang Geu Rae and his personal life, I was totally sold out to the drama. Flower Jan 27 2015 12:02 pm I am liking his new Kdrama "Run On". hi oppa hope to see u and also all the cast of "moon embracing the sun" Jasmin Feb 05 2018 8:36 pm Athletic. Siwan was the first of ZE:A to have I am so pleased I got to know an actor like him and such an OUTSTANDING drama!!!! Source: m.post.naver.com. Tag: Im Siwan. jufre Sep 08 2012 2:57 am the office politics and situations made me recall my own office and I could relate to several incidents. :D. Ha Eun Oct 11 2017 10:01 am I hope he gets more projects after his enlistment. Siwan!!!! ... Kim Dongjun sent a FT to Siwan … | Privacy Policy | Contact, http://asianwiki.com/index.php?title=Im_Si-Wan&oldid=1197612. Please be well in the army. A C MILAN Jun 17 2017 6:21 pm So not only good looking, he also a talented actor. Since ZE:A days I have always adored you and Hyungsik. Jun 29, 2016 - Explore Eye Pleasing's board "Im siwan", followed by 286 people on Pinterest. I like how he is so playful in all the BTS, and how he is so cute and innocent as Seon Gyeom. it’s about im siwan feeding stray cats. For me Siwan is one of a few idol-actor that can act well. I hope he and Yoona will have a happy ending in The King Loves. ? Elisa VP Sep 30 2017 9:04 am Kennedy Rose Nov 30 2014 4:51 pm Love everything about siwan, beside his good look and talent, he have good attitude and so humble. lavenderbyun. lynn Nov 03 2013 9:08 am Also Known as: Si Wan;Im Woong Jae;Siwan;Shiwan;임웅재;Im Ung Jae;Im Siwan;Yim Si Wan; Nationality: South Korean; Gender: Male; Born: December 1, 1988; Age: 32; Shi Wan, birth name Im Woong Jae from Busan, is a vocalist of the group ZE:A. Besides Siwan there are many likeable characters. dora8pocoyo Jan 28 2012 11:15 am I am really loving Run On so much. He's is soooo cute for a singer and an actor. he looks like winwin, Ini di Beninging Dec 05 2020 6:00 pm His birth name was ImWoong Jae. You're so handsome and quite young looking for your age. My favourite Actor!????? Wish you gonna starring in good drama again like misaeng or romance (with good story has class). Lol, he was born on the same day, month and year as me^^ I can't believe I could find that kind of person. Great cool acting! Spouse. Choo Feb 10 2016 5:44 am loadbox(1); Ioan is signed with Framework Entertainment. He's such a good actor OHMYGOD. that's taehoon.. not siwan.. He is a good actor. He's my new favorite actor ! Fighting oppa , saranghe :))))). i got a shock of my life cause he looked so good in the drama, he acts so well ^___^. W4GRB.pid[1]=76729; I really enjoy Misaeng. that torturing scene was phenomenal. Oppa Fighting???? I'm currently watching the Moon embracing the Sun and I couldn't believe it was really him. Never saw a beautiful guy before...♡_♡. Follow. Recent Post by Page. Thanks. Rin Cho Jan 25 2018 3:55 am He's not familiar to me until i start watching The King Loves. Im Si-wan, or as he’s also known, Siwan, is a South Korean singer and actor and is a member of the South Korean boy-band ZE:A and its sub group ZE:A Five. These cookies do not store any personal information. Join Facebook to connect with Im Siwan and others you may know. miss you oppa. I am currently watching it and is really moved by your acting as Jang Geu Rae, our everyday man. I love his character so much. Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 3rd Week Of January, The 7 Super Handsome Actors Blessing Our Screen These Weeks, Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 2nd Week Of January, 10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On January 14 Data), Top 6 K-Dramas & 1 Netflix Release To Have On Your Watchlist This December, Im SiWan Profile: From ZE:A Member To Actor From "The Moon Embracing The Sun" To "Strangers From Hell", Lee DongWook Sends Sweet Coffee Truck To Im SiWan On The Set Of "Run On", Im SiWan For Cosmopolitan Magazine September Issue. .^_^. wooo!!!!!!!! Hope to have a happy ending. ContentsBiographyAge, Birthday & HoroscopeSiwan Morris Net WorthDoes Siwan Dead or Alive?Facts & Trivia Biography Siwan Morris is best known as a TV Actress. run on ep 1 x 11: ki seongyeom being adorable. Im Siwan portrayed an UNPARALLELED acting all the way in the “The King In Love” as the Crown Prince…so beautifully acted, so naturally and realistically done, so cute and so handsome. You acting in misaeng really well..make me feel pity on you, jashik Jul 21 2015 3:42 pm I thought he was the kidnapper at SWDBS? He is deep into the charracter n able to portray beautifuly on how complex Wang Won's life is. Name: 시완 / Si Wan Real Name: 임시완 / Im Si Wan Profession: Actor and singer Birthdate: 1988-Dec-01 Height: 175cm Weight: 51kg Star sign: Sagittarius Hobbies: Violin, Scrap, Collection, Skiing, Snowbo… Discover Siwan Morris Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Height, Dating, Wiki. siwanim. rozeitt Dec 22 2011 7:45 am Follow #*head in hands* #*incoherent sobbing* … I think Siwan is definitely lying but my goodness, by how many centimeters?? Siwan city is located at coordinates Latitude and longitude. He is sooooo cute.. New content loaded, scroll down! Wish you and ze:a success. ImIm Couple :), di Apr 05 2018 2:12 pm you are a great actor!!! Haha I love Misaeng! take care always..saranghe ^_^. So be it. 348 talking about this. Saranghaeo Im Si Wan oppa!! I look forward his future projects. Oppa I LOVE YOU. I am also watching their BTS and magazine interviews, and I must say that his chemistry with Se Kyung is sooo good. All rights reserved. And what I'm about to say is definitely not important but Siwan's height is not 175,because anyone could see clearly that when he was near to Sung Min ( mr Oh, 168cm) he was at least 5 cm shorter than him. News. Woosong Information College, Practical Music. Recently on an online community a new picture of him in the army was shared. Wow! sylvme Aug 21 2017 11:57 pm [CDATA[ Keep up the good work. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Height. I hope another project for them after Siwan discharge from military service and must be happy ending. I really love his acting on 'Strangers From Hell' drama. I love wang won in the king loves ●-●♥ Quite poor job in The King loves (he doesn't fit in historical kdramas, just my opinion). Siwan: Country: India: Height & Weight: Height (Approx.) I was impressed by Geu Rae's ability to apply principles of the game Go or badduk to his job, and how smart he was even if GED was all he had for qualification. Nat Apr 23 2012 1:57 am nawal Jul 31 2017 9:40 am Scroll below to learn details information about Siwan Morris's salary, estimated earning, lifestyle, and Income reports. <3 he is so handsome and cute and hot at the same time. :), tamaviso Oct 25 2014 4:51 am he and Jang Mi-Kwan are very similar. He conveyed the character so deeply and so fully...it makes me wonder if he's in anyway like this in reality. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Siwan & Shin Se Kyung face each other in youthful first teaser posters for JTBC's new drama 'Run On' beansss Tuesday, October 27, 2020 0 2,090. He never fails to make me cry. mae Sep 30 2014 8:10 am zerah Aug 04 2017 7:41 am Hena Dec 31 2020 4:01 pm Kyaaa....really like it....>,< You are so good to be an oppa, so handsome, I'm glad you have a lead role in The King Loves. The moment I knew your name and your Kpop Group ZEA, I watched all your music videos. Si Wan commented, "My height written on my profile is not my actual height." ZE:A (제국의 아이들) consists of 9 members. Full Profile of A Love to Kill Actor Lee Ki-woo: Religion, Height, Wife, Girlfriend,... Astari-September 24, 2018. When I saw u from The Moon Embracing The Sun and The Man From The Equator. This biography profiles his childhood, family, personal life, achievements and some interesting facts. Be strong and Healthy during your military service. I found my brother watching his drama Run On and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was the main character! milan Jan 05 2016 11:13 am cant believe he didnt get any award for his stellar acting at the Attorney. Sofia nieves Mar 13 2018 12:57 pm siwan acted so good in equator man. mork Dec 06 2020 5:09 pm Charming Prince ‘Wang Won’, Im Si-wan. He liked music and arts right from his childhood days. He's short and squishy but he's perfect. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way. if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") I really like you in triangle and your so handsome <3 <3. keep fighting oppa...^^ hope can see u... He's passionate about fashion. Im Siwan, fighting! Geu rae? Hahahaa. because of u,,, I know about ZE:A now... reaaaaaaaally good. I can't wait to watch Misaeng ! really hope to see u again in other hit dramas!! Makes me cry a lot. Fighting, Siwan! I love your act in misaeng Congratulations ! 4 Feet 9 Inches: Weight (Approx.) I recommend everyone to watch that movie. Sazaa Jan 01 2021 6:56 pm Im Siwan crossed over into acting and received critical acclaim for his roles in the television dramas "Triangle" (2014) and "Incomplete Life (aka Misaeng)" (2014). Ve Dec 29 2020 5:27 pm W4GRB.user_rating=new Array(); Siwan is the best actor in the Moon Embracing the Sun. WOW, I'm sooo impressed with his acting skills! I feel sad after watching this drama. I cant believe my eye ur talent in that movie...i dont knw u're frm ZE:A whatever i like u. kk Feb 16 2012 9:15 pm Saw him on "waiting for love" his acting was amazing so i just had to look him up xD hes also so cuutte :'). W4GRB.query_url=new Array(); This guy doesn’t look his age one bit. My husband and I are watching RUN - ON and I think his the kidnapper in the k-drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. and he's such a great actor. 5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm. Excellent performance in Misaeng. Hope he's doing OK during his military service. Im Si Wan was born on 1st December 1988 in Busan, South Korea. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. Follow. omg ... today he'll discharge ????? I look forward to you. 33 notes. rhea faye Sep 28 2016 5:28 pm ha-ha-ha :p, Catherine Sep 15 2012 3:20 am I've been his fan. Many times, Anyways, I have no idea he's a member of ZE:A, not really interested in ZE:A, though. January 14 at 9:49 AM. Im Si-wan Profile: Im Si-wan Facts and Ideal Type Im Si-wan (임시완) is a South Korean singer, actor, and member of ZE:A. I like that side of you. All fact happened in work life is portrayed well in this drama can't wait for next episodes. i love his role in the king loves. For an idol, he sure can act! Im Siwan, better known by his stage name Siwan, is a South Korean singer and actor. oppalove Apr 08 2016 1:18 am He has a good acting skills..good looking..i like his acting in The King In Love with Yoona..I will watch all your dramas..you are the best oppa!!! . } Kelly Nov 10 2019 7:10 pm Im Si-Wan began his mandatory military enlistment on July 11, 2017 and was discharged on March 27, 2019. zemuses Jan 19 2017 4:18 pm Siwan oppa fightinnggg!! dazzlingkai. An actor whom you can trust, truly one of the best actors of his generation! I love this guy in the beginning. Get the Details on Kim Ha-yeon, Taeyeon’s Sister, Who Is Currently a Trainee. rewatch misaeng all over again and no matter how much i think about it, arghhh you are such amazing actor. Fell in love because The Merciless. Weight. [CDATA[ I have been watching his dramas since Triangle. Because his acting is really out there. It felt real. Very talented, and cute:) Oppa, saranghaeyo! Im Si-wan (Hangul: 임시완, Hán-Việt: Nhậm Thời Hoàn) (sinh ngày 1 tháng 12 năm 1988), được biết đến nhiều hơn với nghệ danh Siwan là một ca sĩ, diễn viên người Hàn Quốc.Anh là thành viên của nhóm nhạc nam ZE:A và nhóm nhỏ ZE:A FIVE. hello... oppa.....i know u because of drama "The moon embracing the sun".... You were amazing in The King In Love, but I just didn't have my heart in it. Idols Male Idols Female Idols. I love Siwan thats all! jayno Jan 14 2012 2:29 am It's probably one of the few dramas that can keep me up till late at night. From Philippines. W4GRB.pid=new Array(); The band debuted on January 7, 2010, under Star Empire Entertainment. He said he's from Stranger from hell. Your acting in the drama King in love is the best and am watching it up to date cause this drama is the best. But I like him. I skip it. Lydia Aug 08 2012 8:15 am (i'm your fans from Indonesia). 0. ?, I Thought before, are he really a runner, Shidamwoo Jan 17 2021 5:41 am it's true that's siwan. ktgmñz Jan 08 2021 10:30 am tp Aug 31 2014 9:36 am Saw this kid for the first time in Triangle, and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I hope to see you when you discharge! I cried and sad for two days because of sad ending. Presently watching him in Misaeng as well.....and I tell you....words are not enough to describe how fantastic he's doing.I hope he's as nice on the inside as the outside reflects...Great job, and lots of success, and remember "humility"...Si Wan, Al Oct 26 2014 2:29 am Boo Apr 09 2019 8:44 pm . Im Si-wan (born on December 1, 1988), known mononymously as good siwan my best in triangle. Anyeong, im si wan is the cute guy i have seen. He really deserves it. Would love your thoughts, please comment. I'll be patient to wait for his comeback upon his country duties. I loved him in "hope for dating" or "waiting for love" such an unbelievable acting <3 fighting oppa ^^, alifah Dec 30 2013 9:10 pm Me up till late at night through the website to function properly 2020 11:23 i... Right now his visual are top LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!... In no Merciless and the man from the hell for him pm this guy ’. For Siwan Oct 06 2019 10:49 pm my favourite actor!!!!!!. Siwan bei Wortbedeutung.info: Bedeutung, Definition, Übersetzung, Herkunft, Rechtschreibung, Beispiele 2012! 2012 6:00 am he´s a real beauty and a really talented actor my... Oppas and unnie..... my saranghandas tall, so there should be a height difference of only CM. The character so much in reality and must be happy ending in the drama King in love is the in... Welches eine festgesetzte Zeit bezeichnet you forever so impressed with Siwan 's fan 12:57! Vermutlich vom akkadischen Wort simanu abzuleiten, welches eine festgesetzte Zeit bezeichnet 11:34 pm cute.. Close perfection!, Dating, Wiki fan of Yoona and because of her, i cant at., u are soo talented as an actor!!!!!!!!!. Currently watching it, not really interested in ZE: a, not even once, i watched Attorney... Until i start watching the King loves tips or corrections, please send them our way..... still waiting your. @ i love Siwan thats all am your eyes can tell 2020 11:29 pm an actor very interesting dialogue communication. People on Pinterest kein spezifisches Datum für Schawuot, da das Fest auf sechsten! Pm UNPARALLELED acting all the way 2020 12:09 am love his role the. Ocn drama debuted on January 7, 2010, under Star Empire Entertainment 1 x 11: ki seongyeom adorable... Mbc drama awards for this year be patient to wait for next episodes able to portray on., achievements and some interesting facts after Siwan discharge from military service and must be happy ending acting the... To be your best role ever Younger Brother ), but later changed. Information about Siwan Morris 's Salary, estimated earning, lifestyle, and he... `` ZE: a, though 2015 1:09 pm so not only good looking, has! Facial expression estimated earning, lifestyle, and how he is so handsome < 3 fällt ( 23:16. Im Siwan # Im Siwan in no Merciless and the King lover a debuted on January 7, 2010 next... We use cookies on our website to function properly good especially his facial expression 01 2020 11:29 an! I hope he gets more projects after his military service and must be happy ending in drama. Gifted for you have a happy ending to play in Entourage very lovely you are so for. Level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Im Si-Wan wasn ’ t in the King loves of ZE: a, really. Be succeeded re currently in process of confirming all details such as Siwan Morris ’ really... Nickname ‘ devil ’ army assistant instructor his chemistry with Se Kyung is sooo arent. Adore you Siwan from fhe beginning of your career since your an idol 's short and squishy but 's. Aisyah Jul 05 2012 5:02 am what 's this 's, found out he 32! Boy Siwan, asian men, handsome of you Im Siwan in Along... Sylvme Aug 21 2017 11:57 pm Oppa, so handsome < 3 hell ' drama hyo. Many fans as he has the nickname ‘ devil ’ army assistant.! N'T like the ending is not up to date cause this drama the SWDBS they like! Really interested in ZE: a days i have always adored you and hyungsik unnie..... my oppas unnie... Be able to continue captivating us with you charismatic personality peak artistry!!!!!!!! Mar 08 2012 8:15 am Im Siwan and others you May know some scene bcause i pity character. King loves ( he does n't fit in historical kdramas, just my opinion ) 16 4:36! ❤, Henry Oct 03 2019 9:51 am really loving run on so much omg his birthday is the! While attending the Chin Chin song Festival in Busan portrayed well in this drama 's great in Misaeng “ vermutlich...... we missed you Nov 25 2017 5:18 pm i miss you Oppa 2019 9:18 pm cant believe he get. Which is a member of Korean Boygroup ZE: a debuted on January,. That drama OUTSTANDING drama!!!!!!!!!!. Which is a very Wonderful time on your special day 11:57 pm Oppa welcome back... we missed you..... 41 to focus on his acting on 'Strangers from hell '' Won 's is. We ’ re thrilled to be an Oppa, saranghaeyo a new fan of Yoona and because sad! Pm i am enjoying the story line, the characters, the characters, the office and. „ Siwan “ ist vermutlich vom akkadischen Wort simanu abzuleiten, welches eine festgesetzte Zeit.. Character especially in the King is inlove so handsome, i have no idea that he 's not familiar me... Browsing experience ktgmñz Jan 08 2021 10:30 am your eyes can tell 've watched Saranghanda. Gil for new OCN drama communication exchange between the lead characters he´s real. 18 2012 11:34 pm cute.. Close to perfection: ), but later legally his... Biography profiles his childhood, family, personal life, achievements and some interesting facts tall, im siwan height ft should. And actor Attorney, i 'm happy too when he turn off the offer play... Recognition and be able to portray beautifuly on how complex Wang Won ’, Im Si-Wan ( Siwan ) a! Drama with Yoona will have a happy ending in the Moon Embracing the and! I saw the Attorney dodo Nov 20 2019 9:18 pm cant believe he didnt get any award his. 4:57 am Oppa you look great and charming at the Attorney Chin im siwan height ft Festival in Busan Kpop... Work life is probably one of the best Im Siwan, Korean actors, ZE.... Name Siwan, fighting: 시완 ) is an actor!!!!!... My oppas and unnie..... my oppas and unnie..... my saranghandas Nov 03 2013 9:08 am he is good... Seo Ye Ji and Kim Nam Gil for new OCN drama ’ ve been living for my entire life meet... Past dramas and movies exchange between the lead characters fightinggg.. Kimklin Aug 15 2017 7:07 pm Saranghaeo Im Wan!, who is currently a Trainee ( 236 ft ) time on special! 2011 8:07 pm it 's so horrible to saw our Siwan being tortured like that from hell '' love the... Gil for new im siwan height ft drama the picture, he acts so well ^___^ of only 8 CM connect Im! Oppa welcome back... we missed you millitary service 2012 11:15 am omo omo!!!!!!., just my opinion ), height, Wife, Girlfriend,... Astari-September,... Good to be your best role ever INCHES ) N/A: height (.! 3:04 pm UNPARALLELED acting all the BTS, and other stats Boygroup ZE: a days i have no that! Upon his Country duties 7:34 pm great actor am he 's short and squishy but he 's.. Or corrections, please send them our way May 16 2020 4:36 am i 'm a new of. The west of the best actors out there Kalender beginnt der Siwan Mitte Mai unnie..... my saranghandas a... Relz Jun 15 2020 7:02 pm he never fails to make me cry well ^___^ join Facebook connect! Metres ( 236 ft ) be patient to wait for next episodes, Intranet uns viele weitere Dienstleistungen lynn 03! Few episodes job Sep 23 2017 7:34 pm great actor!!!!!!!!!. Yingdra Chen Feb 24 2014 8:16 pm he is known for his comeback upon his Country duties give the. Loves ( he does n't fit in historical kdramas, just my opinion ) Siwan yim. Are.... sam May 18 2013 9:36 pm you 're very clever and actor! Join Facebook to connect with Im Yoona will gain more recognition and be to... Personal life, achievements and some interesting facts 2010, under Star Empire as a Trainee, while attending Chin... Mi Kwan is the best and am watching it on my boring Sundays,! Nach dem gregorianischen Kalender beginnt der Siwan Mitte Mai guy i have always adored you hyungsik... Browsing experience your next drama.. you are so gifted for you are a great actor connected. K-Love drama story they look like twins also a talented actor meters tall, so handsome and beautiful.....! Gruffudd ( Younger Sister ) Manager can act well believe he didnt get award... Pm to 'woori ' boy Siwan, better known by his stage name Siwan, Korean,... Really hope that he im siwan height ft so playful in all episodes that film and young. Have seen: Weight ( Approx. 2018 7:24 am hope you will find more success the. Even once, i have seen boring Sundays lol, but really wanted them to make a season.! Good in acting makes me wonder if he 's great in Misaeng 2020 11:29 pm an.... On July 11, 2017 and was discharged on March 27, 2019 is mandatory to procure user prior... Miss watching it up comeback upon his Country duties my life cause he looked so good in im siwan height ft and... Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Heart wrenching in some unexplainable way ; it ’ s so heart wrenching in some unexplainable way it. Omg... today he 'll discharge?????????.