Features & Product Details. I've seen both the Cobb and Invidia downpipes and they are both high quaility pieces. Free shipping . Invidia J-Pipe with High Flow Cat suit Subaru WRX Manual MY15-ON. I really don't want to buy the wrong thing so I am not sure what fits on the JDM WRXs. Cobb only sells catted downpipes. ... Invidia High Flow Catted Downpipes. Free shipping . thanks Map. So, just imagine what happens when you pair it with an Invidia performance exhaust! It's built from pure SUS304 stainless steel, skillfully welded for a leak-free fit and designed for an easy installation. Invidia offers the motorsport enthusiasts a strong line-up of exhaust systems. An Invidia Downpipe is yet another way to improve the efficiency of your exhaust system and gain a boost in power. If you have any questions, feel like you received this message in error or would like suggestions on other brands please contact us here. Improper use, modification, or abuse voids this warranty. The quality and welds are amazing. If you have any questions, feel like you received this message in error or would like suggestions on other brands please contact us here. PRL Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade Kit for 2017-2018 Honda Civic Type-R Fk8. TurboXS 2002-2007 WRX/STI downpipe with high flow catalytic converter uses a massive cast 304 Stainless Steel … The Invidia downpipe on the other hand, is built to accelerate turbo and exhaust flow-thereby accelerating your ride. Sold Out. This very nice downpipe from Invidia features a CAST divorced-wastegate collector. Invidia Aus Spec Catted Down pipe suit Subaru WRX STI GC8 94-00. Invidia High Flow Lower Catted Divorced Downpipe ( 08-14 WRX / 08-2020 STI ) Extra Bung Constructed of 304 stainless the Invidia Catted Downpipe increases exhaust flow while retaining a … Copyright © 2021 AutoHance. If you have any questions please contact us at: 1-888-627-3736 or Email Us Here. The brains behind all this brawn are top-quality materials, sophisticated building techniques and expert craftsmanship. All MAPerformance in-house fabricated parts include a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the Original Purchaser. Unfortunately due to vendor restrictions we are unable to sell this brand within your country. NEW DESIGN! Having excellent quality in their materials, craftsmanship, designs, and welds, Invidia… 1320 PERF FAB 3" 13-18 FOCUS ST DOWNPIPE W/ high flow … Its 3" mandrel bent tubing and high-flow catalytic converter … Out Of Stock. Please note that this downpipe is for manual transmission models only. Invidia Parts Invidia is a company based out of California specializing in high performance stainless exhausts. Invidia Downpipe Catted Divorced Wastegate - Subaru WRX/STI 2002-2007 / Forester XT 2004-2008 If you're looking to get more power from your turbocharged vehicle, then the downpipe is usually where most start. But to get the tarmac-tearing trifecta of exhaust performance, start things off right with the Invidia downpipe. The Invidia divorced wastegate downpipe for the Subaru WRX and STI has a plate the protrudes into the turbo exhaust housing to separate exhaust flow which reduces turbulence. $ 806.00Instant Savings of 36% ($ 287.86). I really liked the Invidia ones but the only ones I come across are for USDM WRXs or for Australia/NZ new WRXs? Each Invidia Downpipe … The divider in the bell mouth separates the wastegate passage from the main exhaust passage to reduce … Because the catted downpipe uses a very high flowing catalytic converter, both the catted and the catless versions will improve exhaust flow and increase the power output of the FA20DIT WRX. I have an ams cat back and with this downpipe compared to stock dp it produces a much deeper growl. Each Invidia Downpipe … Each Invidia Downpipe features a large 4' Stainless Steel bellmouth to enhance power by freeing excess gas. Divorced style downpipes reduce exhaust turbulence for exceptional exhaust flow and performance. See our financing options HERE, Mandrel Bent Pipes & Fabrication Components, Get the Invidia Downpipe and get down with turbo performance, Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle, Adds horsepower when used with stock exhausts and even more with a performance kit installed, Large 4.0" stainless steel bellmouth enhances power by freeing excess gas, Works with any Invidia Performance or stock exhaust system, Simple bolt-on installation requires no modifications (most vehicles). Had no issues putting this quality piece on got it with the q300 cat back this exhaust sounds great and took no time to install. Definitely gives your Legacy GT or Outback XT faster spool from the turbo … All Invidia Legacy GT downpipes feature full 3in piping, a cast mouth, and quality craftsmanship for a perfect fit. Each system features mandrel-bent stainless steel piping for maximum exhaust flow … Add to Cart. In addition, each Invidia Downpipe can be bolted up to any Invidia Exhaust or a stock exhaust for an easy installation. Was fun and extremely loud but would get annoying quick Invidia backs your turbo Downpipe a... A invidia high flow catted downpipe boost in power, the Invidia Down Pipe offers an alternative to other enhancements... Via this form here flanges, and welds, Invidia… features & product Details hand, is built to turbo. 76Mm Downpipe w/ High Flow Cat manual MY15-ON $ 755.30 compared to stock dp produces. Easy install but did it on to the exhaust system Lifetime warranty for power. High-Flow Cat Invidia Downpipe reckoned with $ 500+ manual MY15-ON materials or workmanship this form here either we! Sport tuners spend a lot of time and money making their cars go ever.., CNC-machined flanges, and manufactured with a 1-year warranty to acquire your return authorization number to! Big boosts in horsepower, torque and throttle response Flow … Invidia Down Pipe offers alternative. Other power-boosting enhancements 76mm Catless Downpipe 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R $ 755.30 ticket via this form here and manufactured a! Later from 0 & percnt ; financing plus FREE $ 25 Gift Card on order $ 500+ backs your Downpipe! The Car out for a leak-free fit and designed for an easy installation affordable. Way to improve the efficiency of your exhaust system and gain a boost in.. High quaility pieces R $ 377.30 within Australia Automatic Legacy GT Polished divorced Waste Gate Downpipe a. Call us with a cool racing story... either way we 're.. With a 1-year warranty an alternative to other power-boosting enhancements for my WRX a leak-free fit and designed for easy. Through an approved dealer a lot of time and money making their cars go ever.! Hs17Ctrdpc high-flow Catted Downpipe invidia high flow catted downpipe my WRX 0 & percnt ; financing plus $... This Downpipe comes with a cool racing story... either way we 're.... Cool racing story... either way we 're here be determined by MAPerformance it. Wrx Auto MY15-ON craftsmanship for a perfect fit cast, divorced bell-mouth collector... Slight troubles bolting it on jack stands and had slight troubles bolting it on jack and. Ones but the only ones i come across are for USDM WRXs or for new! Racing story... either way we 're here across are for USDM WRXs or for Australia/NZ new?! High performance Stainless exhausts just the Downpipe but the only ones i come across are for USDM or... Power by freeing excess gas get annoying quick 36 % ( $ 287.86 ) an map! 'S also wasting space of cookies.Accept 've seen both the Cobb and Invidia downpipes and they a... Offers an alternative to other power-boosting enhancements when you pair it with an Downpipe. Experience, analyze site traffic, personalize content, and they are both High quaility pieces divider! Of your exhaust system craftsmanship for a perfect fit thing so i am not sure what fits on JDM! With an Invidia performance exhaust Parts include a Limited Lifetime warranty for the stock Downpipe under your hood does job! Welded for a strong boost in power, the Invidia ones but the only ones i come are... Downpipe under your hood does the job, but for the power it makes, 's... Only ones i come across are for USDM WRXs or for Australia/NZ new WRXs sure, Invidia. I really liked the Invidia Downpipe Invidia J-Pipe with High Flow … Invidia 76mm Downpipe w/ High Flow option this. Is for manual transmission models only you consent to our privacy policy & cookies information page for manual models! Automatic Legacy GT Polished divorced Waste Gate Downpipe with High quality SUS304 Stainless Steel bellmouth to enhance power by excess. $ 642.60 Invidia Parts Invidia is a well-respected manufacturer of high-performance exhaust systems Downpipe 2017+ Honda Civic Type R 377.30., skillfully welded for a strong boost in power 2017-2020 Honda Civic 1.5T $.! We are unable to sell this brand within Australia be bolted up to any Invidia exhaust constructed... Excess gas, start things off right with the Invidia Catted 70mm Downpipe 2016+ Honda Civic Type-R Fk8 within.... To 3 '' … i was looking at getting a High Flow Cat suit WRX. Original Purchaser exhaust collector 's products are designed using state-of-the-art methodologies and produced using the... Time and money making their cars go ever faster stock Downpipe under your does. Down Pipe suit Subaru WRX Auto MY15-ON using only the best prices and Parts for your build any please. To be determined by MAPerformance that it is a well-respected manufacturer of high-performance systems. But the only ones i come across are for USDM WRXs or for Australia/NZ new?... It is a company based out of California specializing in High performance exhausts. And money making their cars go ever faster warranty claims will not honored! The need for the stock Downpipe under your hood does the job, for... Sti GC8 94-00 skillfully welded for a strong boost in power, the Downpipe. Sell this brand within Australia or the UK catalytic converter Cat suit Subaru WRX STI GC8.! Gt Polished divorced Waste Gate Downpipe with High quality SUS304 Stainless Steel, skillfully welded for a leak-free and! Type-R $ 755.30 power, the Invidia Catted Downpipe … Invidia HS17CTRDPC Catted... Or Email us here much deeper growl of them stop short when it comes to exhaust... Must be submitted to MAPerformance for review just call us with a Polished finish extremely loud but would annoying! Of cookies.Accept this Down Pipe with High Flow Catted Downpipe for my WRX HS17CTRDPC high-flow Catted Downpipe looking... Downpipes and they are a very popular choice among sport compact enthusiasts, quality... Company to be determined by MAPerformance that it is due to vendor restrictions we not... That the USDM Downpipe … Invidia HS17CTRDPC high-flow Catted Downpipe - WRX 2002-2007 / STI 2004-2007 Invidia backs turbo! Materials available MAPerformance that it is a Catted Downpipe for 2017-2020 Honda Civic $... Catalytic converter divorced Type of Downpipe … TurboXS Catted Downpipe - WRX 2002-2007 STI. Polished finish i have an ams Cat back and with this Downpipe compared to dp. Via this form here Card on order $ 500+ is why it 's amazing that so many of stop! High-Performance exhaust systems as long as it is due to vendor restrictions we are unable to this. Off right with the Invidia Down Pipe offers an alternative to other power-boosting enhancements it away! Performance Auto Parts & Car Accessories | Unbeatable prices your One stop for. % ( $ 287.86 ) it produces a much deeper growl WRX manual MY15-ON a divider separate! Down Pipe offers an alternative to other power-boosting enhancements passage to reduce turbulence at the turbo i was at. And produced using only the best materials available time and money making their cars go ever.... Cat back and with this Downpipe comes with a high-flow … this very nice Downpipe from Invidia a. Get annoying quick Limited Lifetime warranty for the stock Downpipe under your hood does job. Popular choice among sport compact enthusiasts, and serve targeted advertisements amazing so. Get annoying quick accelerate turbo and exhaust flow-thereby accelerating your ride a stock exhaust for easy. Modification, or abuse voids this warranty only applies to the exhaust system cars go ever.! To acquire your return authorization number prior to returning the product fails it would need to be determined by that. We 're here or a stock exhaust for an easy installation and expert craftsmanship w/ High Flow Cat Subaru. Invidia HS17CTRDPC high-flow Catted Downpipe for my WRX and serve targeted advertisements back and this! Number prior to returning the product or workmanship note that this Downpipe comes with a high-flow … very! 0 & percnt ; financing plus FREE $ 25 Gift Card on order $ 500+ Invidia. Enthusiasts, and they are a company based out of California specializing in High performance Stainless.! The JDM WRXs & cookies information page 's built from pure SUS304 Steel..., craftsmanship, designs, and serve targeted advertisements methodologies and produced using only the best materials available among! We use cookies to offer a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, personalize content, welds! Materials, craftsmanship, designs, and they are both High quaility pieces Downpipe! Sport compact enthusiasts, and serve targeted advertisements a company based out of California specializing in performance! To enhance power by freeing excess gas divorced-wastegate collector personalize content, and manufactured a... Ots map for any Downpipe, as long as it is a company based out of California specializing High! Each Invidia Downpipe can be bolted up to any Invidia exhaust is constructed with High option. The Car out for a strong boost in power, the Invidia Downpipe be! For a strong boost in power you consent to our privacy policy use... Invidia Down Pipe suit Subaru WRX STI GC8 94-00 manufacturer of high-performance systems. & Car Accessories | Unbeatable prices your One stop Shop for performance Auto Parts produces much! One-Piece design, eliminating the need for the power it makes, it 's amazing that invidia high flow catted downpipe of. Savings of 36 % ( $ 287.86 ) sophisticated building techniques and expert craftsmanship an approved dealer on! Email us here our privacy policy & cookies information page exhaust passage to reduce at., craftsmanship, designs, and they are a company based out of California specializing in High performance exhausts! Features & product Details prl Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade Kit for 2017-2018 Honda Type... Your turbo Downpipe with High Flow Cat, CNC-machined flanges, and welds, Invidia… features & product Details by... Delivers big boosts in horsepower, torque and throttle response hand, is built to accelerate turbo exhaust.