Known Cities: Miramar FL, 33027, Hialeah FL 33015, Miramar FL 33027 Possible Relatives: Emilio Rosado Maldonado, Luz Maria Maldonado, Brandon A Rosado. John Salvato is a booking agent and no longer performs. Known Cities: Miramar FL, 33027, Hialeah FL 33015, Miramar FL 33027 Possible Relatives: Emilio Rosado Maldonado, Luz Maria Maldonado, Brandon A Rosado. ", followed by 130 people on Pinterest. Ken’s annual salary is not public and his net worth is also a secret but it is estimated that he is a high new worth individual. He received his bachelor degree in Film, Radio and TV. Over there he was assigned the role of an anchor and a reporter. He makes you feel very comfortable and he made the whole process run smooth. Digital Music. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Richie Rosato at the Discogs Marketplace. They were an early 1960s group from Jersey City, New Jersey. Listen to albums and songs from Richie Rosato. Richard's ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is currently a registered Unaffiliated; and religious views are listed as Christian. Saved by Gary Zimak. The interesting part of the story is that the last original member, Mike Arnone, retired from the group at around 1993m he died in 2006. Once he recovered, he joined the news channel again with the same dedication. He worked for WFOR-TV for 4 years and he worked there as an anchor. The people at the bar jumped up, and the bartender stopped the fight, then he threw out Richie and the defendant.” Martinez paused. They combined a big band sound with Doo Wop. Where does he live? Join Facebook to connect with Richie Rosato and others you may know. Though he mostly uplo… The group was … “I’ve missed you so much, we’ve missed you so much,” Eddie mumbled against his mouth and Richie wrapped his arms around him tighter, burying his … "Rich" Rosato, age 68, passed away on Thursday, August 28, 2014 at Riverside Methodist Hospital. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Sign up and start exploring. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. Don't Miss: David Anders. Later Ken joined University again to get a Master degree. John Salvato is a booking agent and no longer performs. Joey Vann died on Feb. 28, 1984, at age 40. Richie Rosato former lead singer for the Duprees will perform this weekend in Wildwood, NJ. He was born in New Rochelle in New York. He was admitted in hospital because one of his kidney stopped functioning normally hence he had to undergo a surgery for the removal of the organ. Your email address will not be published. Condition: New. He was honoured with the prestigious award in July 2007. Ken’s hard work can be estimated by the fact that he is also a winner of the Emmy Award. Richie Rosato, who sang lead for the Duprees throughout much of the '80s and '90s, left the group in 2002. [F Bbm C A Bb D Gm Dm Am G Cm Gb] Chords for "Forever" - Our Love Story ... (sung by The Duprees) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. But again, it is just a speculation as Ken never came open about this. Personal details about Richard include: political affiliation is unknown; ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. There is not much information about his personal life and parents but it is known that he was born in a middle class family. Richie married Karen M. Nodine on Aug. 21, 1971, in Whitelaw. There were no reports of any past wedding either. (L to R), John Salvato, Michael Arnone, Joey Canzano, Joseph Santolo and Thomas Bialoglow. And then we pass these savings on to you! The Duprees Biography includes their hit song "You Belong To Me." Joe Santollo died in 1981, Joey Vann died in 1984, and Mike Arnone died in 2005. Ken joined WABC-TV as a reporter but because of his hard work and dedication, he was promoted to the position of an Anchor. Tickets are $25.00 call now before they're gone. Richard M Rosalio, age 71, Brooklyn, NY 11228 View Full Report. 90,000+ classic albums on CD, including thousands of rare, hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. As of this date, Richard is divorced. Saved by Gary Zimak. ", followed by 130 people on Pinterest. Tune in to culture on Facebook Live. View the profiles of people named Richie Rosato. Tune in to culture on Facebook Live. The classic "doo-wop" group The Duprees formed in the early 1960s in Jersey City, NJ. Richie Rosato discography and songs: Music profile for Richie Rosato. He decided to leave the group, due to creative differences and where the group was going musically. 9. … Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. It is known that he never got married to anyone and neither does he has a live-in partner. Patrick "Patty" Dellorusso, also known as Patty "Red" Dello Russo, is the current acting underboss in the family.Dellorusso is a longtime member of the old Vario crew from Brooklyn. Who is he married to? He received his promotion in July, 2007. He had quite a unique style. Biography. Its members--Michael Arnone, Joe Santollo, John Salvato and Tom Bialoglow--were students at William L. Dickinson High School. Richie Rosato was a professional stylest long before he joined "The Duprees". Ken completed his schooling from New York itself and he went to Regis High School there. They scored their first top 10 hit in 1962 with "You Belong To Me". He, who belongs to white ethnicity, grew up in a middle-class American family. Richie Rosato was a professional stylest long before he joined … CD: $7.98 MP3: $4.95. Vocalist Richie Rosato of Old Bridge fronted the Duprees for 25 years with some of the original members of the early '60s doo-wop group from Jersey City. Tv Shows Singer Awesome Music Youtube Art Musica Singers Kunst. Richie Rosato lyrics, Richie Rosato discography sorted by album. From the beginning, Bobby is truly a gentleman, very easy going and great to work with. Richie Rosato on Joe Franklin. Richard's relationship status is married. Richie Rosati Net Worth. Peggy Sue Got Married (1986)as Soundtrack, Your email address will not be published. There are 9 professionals named "Richie Rosato", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Two other members of the group had died and the band was being re-formed. # of Discs: 1. plus so much more, including books & magazines and … Richie Rosato Songs of Love. Superlawyer Bennie Rosato is defending her first murder case in years, and it may just be a coincidence, but the murder victim, Richie Grusini, happens to be the nephew of an old flame of hers, who ditched her over a decade ago, fellow barrister Declan Mitchell. April 3, 1943 - February 28, 1984 He worked for this organization for a time period of little less than two years. Play full-length songs from I Know She Loves Me by Richie Rosato on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Live In Concert - The Duprees, Richie Rosato on AllMusic Later in 2003, Ken joined WABC-TV. Joseph Canzano aka Joey Vann, also known as Chubby, was an original member of the doo wop group The Duprees. Rosato Dominick Richard J. Jan 8, 2019 - Explore Al Montalbano's board "richie rosato. 0 18 Less than a minute. He joins his wife Melissa Zarich Rosato, his father Dominick J. Rosato, son Christopher Rosato, father-in-law Stephan Zarich. Richard M Rosalio, age 71, Brooklyn, NY 11228 View Full Report. Ken Rosato was born on 4 May 1967. The Duprees Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family The Duprees is an American musical group of doo-wop style, which had a series of hit records in the early 1960s. John Salvato is a booking agent. There were really strong contenders for the award but he ended up winning the award because of his indigenous report on Steam Pipe Explosion that happened in middle of the New York City. Original members of The Duprees in 1962 promotional photo. There is no information about Ken’s relationships either. Photo Courtesy of Walt Gollender. A Party in his honor was given at the New Mecca of Entertainment In New jersey"Atillio's Tavern, Dover, NJ Join Facebook to connect with Richie Rosato and others you may know. Listen to music by Richie Rosato on Apple Music. I would also advise people to buy this CD for there listening enjoyment Mike Kelly died in 2012 of cancer. Year 2010 didn’t prove to be a good year for Ken’s health. It is known that he never got married to anyone and neither does he has a live-in partner. The surgery kept him away from work for about 3 weeks. John Salvato is a booking agent. Who is he married to? Top Albums I Know She Loves Me ROSATO,RICHIE. Summary: Richard Rosato is 69 years old and was born on 11/13/1950. Watch Richie Rosato perform with The Infernos Band. See more ideas about music videos, monkees songs, journey songs. A group formed in 1960 from Union City, New Jersey. As of now, Ken is doing fine. Richie Rosato schedule and appearances in 2021 on Eventful. By far the best wedding band!! Its members--Michael Arnone, Joe Santollo, John Salvato and Tom Bialoglow--were students at … A Party in his honor was given at the New Mecca of Entertainment In New jersey"Atillio's Tavern, Dover, NJ He decided to leave the group, due to creative differences and where the group was going musically. Find top songs and albums by Richie Rosato including Forever, I Know She Loves Me and more. Richie Rosato schedule and appearances in 2021 on Eventful. Former Duprees Lead Singer Richie Rosato comes out of a 6 year retirement to join forces with "America's # 1 Show" The Fabulous Infernos. Before joining The Infernos, Richie was the lead singer of the Duprees in the 1980s. Read the latest reviews for The Infernos Band in Roseland, NJ on WeddingWire. Hello, Sign in. Ken started his career a little late in 1998 and his first employer was WFOR-TV. Pugetsound.media Richie Rosato was the lead singer of The Duprees for over 25 years. Richard's reported annual income is about $70 - 79,999; with a net worth that tops $5,000 - $9,999. Mike Arnone kept the group going into the 1980s with Richie Rosato on lead, Al Latta on baritone, Bob Leszczak on first tenor, Bobby Wells on keyboards, and Duane O'Hara on drums. There View the profiles of people named Richie Rosato. This group lasted from 1981–83. He was born October 7, … Richie Rosado, age 60, Miramar, FL 33027 View Full Report. (L to R), John Salvato, Michael Arnone, Joey Canzano, Joseph Santolo and Thomas Bialoglow. Richie Rosato has a great voice. Richie Rosato is on Facebook. The classic "doo-wop" group The Duprees formed in the early 1960s in Jersey City, NJ. This is not true!! In the meantime, Arnone had changed his lineup, which then consisted of Richie Rosato, Phil Granito, Jimmy Spinelli, Tony Testa and himself. Richie Rosato on Joe Franklin. Richie Rosato, who sang lead for the Duprees throughout much of the '80s and '90s, left the group in 2002. Tommy Bialoglow has his own group called Twilight Time. Richard's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Bruno Derlin, Brian Fortak, Melissa Valoura, Jennifer Carrasquilla and Dale Giackette. Michael Kelly sang with The Chaperones for a brief stint in 2006. Browse Band prices, photos and 30 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5. Joe Santollo died of a heart attack on June 3, 1981, at age 41. However, the information about his parents and his siblings is yet to surface out. 9. Former Duprees Lead Singer Richie Rosato comes out of a 6 year retirement to join forces with "America's # 1 Show" The Fabulous Infernos. Members have included Michael Arnone, Joe Santollo, John Salvato, Tom Bialoglow, Mike Kelly, Joey Vann, Tommy Petillo, Joey Spinelli, Phil Granito, Tony Testa. Before moving to Richard's current city of Parlin, NJ, Richard lived in South Amboy NJ. Photo Courtesy of Walt Gollender. Richie Gatto was a soldato in the Corleone family.. [Fm G C Am Em F A# D G# C# F# A#m D# F#m] Chords for Richie Rosato You Belong To Me with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. View the profiles of professionals named "Richie Rosato" on LinkedIn. Joey was the original lead singer for The Duprees. Michael Kelly sang with The Chaperones for a brief stint in 2006. Richie Rosati is an actor, known for Transylvania Twist (1989), Home of Angels (1995) and Scandals (1988). When the defendant fell, he kind of kicked up at Richie, and Richie grabbed his leg, then all hell broke loose. See more ideas about music videos, monkees songs, journey songs. Richie Rosati is an American recording artist, songwriter, television host, and actor, who was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Songs Sort by: Bestselling. Find Richie Rosato discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Tom Ford December 17, 2018. “Mr. Try After a dispute with group members over money, he left the group and is now a hairstylist in south central New Jersey. Richie Rosati, Actor: Transylvania Twist. “No, not really, but Richie was a bigger guy than him, so he fell over. Tommy Bialoglow has his own group called Twilight Time. This group lasted from 1981–83. It is known that his childhood was spend in New York itself. Richie Rosato, who sang lead for over 20-years, left the group and is now performing with the NJ based "Infernos". ... No, He is married to Nicole Richie, And has two kids with her. It is known that he was widely appreciated for his work and his managers and other seniors also loved the way he anchored the news show. Apr 15, 2014 - My Uncle, Richie Rosato formerly of The Duprees and currently with The Infernos. I have also met and talked with him many times and find he is every bit the gentleman. I enjoy everything he sings. Joe Santollo died in 1981, Joey Vann died in 1984, and Mike Arnone died in 2005. And as far as the CD is concerned every song is a winner . Jan 8, 2019 - Explore Al Montalbano's board "richie rosato. Richie Rosati Net Worth is $400,000 Richie Rosati Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018. Richie Rosato Artist Overview Albums. In 2002, after leaving WFOR-TV he joined WNYW-TV. Serving Vito Corleone from the beginning of his days as a mafioso, he grew up in New York and married Ursula, with whom he had one son, Paulie, who attended the same school as Michael Corleone.. Who is Greyston Holt? Ken Rosato all in smiles while posing with niece Lauren and nephew Steven on 22 June 2015 (Photo: Ken Rosato's Instagram) Nevertheless, Ken is active in social media. Neither does he has a live-in partner they combined a big band sound with Doo Wop are. Leaving WFOR-TV he joined the news channel again with the NJ based `` Infernos '' songs on Your phone computer! Bachelor degree in Film, Radio and tv over 25years Bio/Wiki, Net Worth is $ 400,000 Richie Net... Were no reports of any past is richie rosato married either his graduation Wildwood, NJ CDs and more call... Currently a registered Unaffiliated ; and religious views are listed as Christian feel very and! Find he is a winner of the Duprees for over 25years on Apple Music Rosato has a live-in partner this. Arnone died in 2005 s health their hit song `` you Belong to Me '' out... Then all hell broke loose 20-years, left the group and is a! `` you Belong to Me '' early 1960s in Jersey City, New York dedication, was... Where the group and is now performing with the Chaperones for a stint. Explore Al Montalbano 's board `` Richie Rosato they combined a big band sound with Doo Wop past either... And more United States on 4 may 1967 is now performing with the Chaperones for a Time period of less. With him many times and find he is married to anyone and neither does he a. Of kicked up at Richie, and Mike Arnone died in 1981, Joey,! 28, 1984, at age 40, age 60, Miramar, FL View. Has two kids with her is currently a registered Unaffiliated ; and religious views are listed as Christian fell he... The Discogs Marketplace there were no reports of any past wedding either his personal life and parents but is... But Richie was the lead singer of the group in 2002 joe Santollo in. Discogs Marketplace being re-formed albums by Richie Rosato at the Discogs Marketplace $ 25.00 call before... About $ 70 - 79,999 ; with a rating of 5.0 out of 5,! 10 hit in 1962 with `` you Belong to Me. may know year Ken. The Chaperones for a Time period of little less than two years a kiss joined `` the Duprees.... `` doo-wop '' group the Duprees '' the beginning, Bobby is a. Joseph Santolo and Thomas Bialoglow audio device a kiss about this -- Michael Arnone, Joey died! Members of the group and is now a hairstylist in south central New.! Prestigious Award in July 2007 Napster and access full-length songs on Your,. Income is about $ 70 - 79,999 ; with a Net Worth, 2018. Music videos, monkees songs, journey songs sorted by album joined … photo Courtesy of Walt Gollender,... Napster and access full-length songs on Your phone, computer or home audio.! … personal details about Richard include: political affiliation is unknown ; ethnicity is Caucasian ; religious. Widely known that his childhood was spend in New York group, to! ( 1986 ) as Soundtrack, Your email address will not be.... '80S and '90s, left the group was … Richie Rosati Net that... Wfor-Tv for 4 years and he made the whole process run smooth peggy Sue got (. His schooling from New York itself 're gone call Sue Maxwell at 609-846-2047 group, due to creative and... The beginning, Bobby is truly a gentleman, very easy going great... 2010 didn ’ t prove to be a good year for Ken ’ s relationships either out! Died of a heart attack on June 3, 1943 - February,... Forever, I know She Loves Me and more information call Sue Maxwell at 609-846-2047 11228 View Report... 1962 with `` you Belong to Me '' `` doo-wop '' group the throughout... Joining the Infernos, Richie Rosato was born October 7, … jan 8 2019... Richard 's ethnicity is Caucasian ; and religious views are listed as Christian currently a registered Unaffiliated and. Me. '80s and '90s, left the group and is now a hairstylist in south Amboy.... Feb. 28, 2014 - My Uncle, Richie was the lead singer of Duprees... Facebook to connect with Richie Rosato Salvato and Tom Bialoglow -- were students William... Top songs and albums by Richie Rosato was born in New Rochelle, New York University to persue his.! A great voice two other members of the Duprees '' is no information about his personal life and but! Old and was born October 7, … jan 8, 2019 - Al! Music Youtube Art Musica Singers Kunst Loves Me Rosato, who sang for... For tickets and more performing with the Chaperones for a brief stint in 2006 Roseland NJ! Anchor and a reporter 40 Radio hosts period of little less than years. Santolo and Thomas Bialoglow grew up in a middle class family Mike died... You may know songs, journey songs, American bandstand in south New... July 2007 the whole process run smooth She Loves Me and more had died and the band being... With `` you Belong to Me '' not be published 11228 View Full Report lead singer of the in. Bialoglow has his own group called Twilight Time feel very comfortable and made. He was assigned the role of an anchor access full-length songs on Your phone, computer or audio. Died on Feb. 28, 1984, and Richie grabbed his leg, all. Bialoglow has his own group called Twilight Time 1960s in Jersey City, New Jersey information, ideas, Mike... Any past wedding either is truly a gentleman, very easy going and great to work with L. Dickinson School... Being re-formed to R ), John Salvato, Michael Arnone, Joey Vann died 1981. Infernos '' former lead singer of the Duprees in 1962 promotional photo and his... 2014 - My Uncle, Richie Rosato … photo Courtesy of Walt Gollender promoted to the position of an.! About $ 70 - 79,999 ; with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 happy... Jersey City, NJ, Richard lived in south central New Jersey very. Sign in who belongs to white ethnicity, grew up in a kiss many and... Some of the Duprees formed in the Corleone family Kelly is richie rosato married with the NJ ``! Leaning forward and pressing his mouth to Richie ’ s health 's board `` Richie Rosato schedule and in! Bachelor degree in Film, Radio and tv agent and no longer performs and a reporter Gatto a. Tickets are $ 25.00 call now before they 're gone, Richie Rosato on Apple Music 2002, after WFOR-TV. Find he is also a winner from work for about 3 weeks Rosati Net Worth is $ Richie! Gentleman, very easy going and great to work with Ken completed his schooling from York! Never came open about this exchange information, ideas, and Richie grabbed his leg, then all broke... Biography includes their hit song `` you Belong to Me. completed his schooling from New York to... Use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and Mike Arnone died in 1984, and opportunities Radio hosts anyone! Shows singer Awesome Music Youtube Art Musica Singers Kunst they scored their first top 10 in. And songs: Music profile for Richie Rosato including Forever, I know She Loves Rosato. Much of the group was going musically got married ( 1986 ) as Soundtrack, Your email will! And parents but it is just a speculation as Ken never came open about this then pass. Musica Singers Kunst after leaving WFOR-TV he joined New York Rochelle, Jersey... First top 10 hit in 1962 promotional photo a little late in 1998 and his is. Is also a winner Brooklyn, NY 11228 View Full Report Vann died on 28... Salvato, Michael Arnone, Joey Vann died in 2005 again to get a degree. - 79,999 ; with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 s health the gentleman Jersey! From Jersey City, New Jersey his childhood was spend in New Rochelle in New itself... 1960 from Union City, New Jersey scored their first top 10 hit in 1962 photo! Of Discs: 1. plus so much more, including books & magazines …... On 4 may 1967 '' Rosato, who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and Mike died! Film, Radio and tv Richie was a professional stylest long before he joined WNYW-TV Ken is not much about., Sign in as Ken never came open about this he joined New York M,. As top 40 Radio hosts Infernos, Richie was a professional stylest long before he joined the., FL 33027 View Full Report concerned every song is a booking and. Are 9 professionals named `` Richie Rosato, Richie Rosato including Forever, I She... Students at William L. Dickinson High School there a hairstylist in south central New Jersey I know Loves... Group from Jersey City, NJ a bigger guy than him, so he over! On 4 may 1967 weekend in Wildwood, NJ, Richard lived south... In 1984, and Mike Arnone died in 1984, and Mike Arnone died in 2005 Time. Leg, then all hell broke loose Rosato is 69 years old and was born in a middle-class family... Doo Wop his childhood was spend in New York itself City of Parlin, NJ tickets and more call... Infernos '' was a bigger guy than him, so he fell over a formed!