"I'd argue that these sets are the definition of being UCS Minifigure Scale. Yay. While I am happy to see something from the Prequel Era get some love, I am disappointed that it was not the Nebulon. it's been in progress for a couple of months, mainly because I've been so busy with school I haven't had that much time to build. I was sort of expecting the Nebulon to be pretty close in votes, but only lose due to the Tie Bomber pulling a few of it's votes.Anyways, I'm happy that we're finally getting a new prequel UCS! Was recently thinking about building this as an MOC anyway. We hope that some Episode II and Episode III movie accurate Republic Gunships are next to utilize this enhanced sculpt. Good news for my wallet (not a prequel guy myself), but happy for those who voted for it. All the gunship's minifigs are brand new, including one clone trooper, Obi-Wan (Clone Wars), Asajj Ventress (with Skirt); Plo Koon; and Commander Cody with a kama, pauldron and visor on helmet. BL 3626bpx43. This will be my first UCS set. This set contained many minifigures, including four Clone Troopers, two Super Battle Droids, a Droideka, and a peculiar Jedi Knight, who's true identity would not be revealed until 2010. ), would be a winner in my book. They seriously better include Jedi Bob or this will not have been worth it. He apparently was in the Battle Of Geonosis. Category. What do you think of this news? Let’s dive into the history and overview of Jedi Bob to predict if he will return with the LEGO Star Wars UCS Republic Gunship #BringBackBob #GunshipGang I'm very excited about this. There must be some people that actually like the prequels then..."Not so much the prequels, as the Clone Wars animated series. Lego Star Wars Jedi Knight Bob Republic Gunship Set 7163 NEW. 0. Es müssen keine Plugins installiert werden. Just look at the picture above for a perfect example with the gun pods on the sides compared with what's on 75021 . The Legends books, comics and games are arguably more the Star Wars I grew up with than the films were, and it's really sad to me that they're not just no longer canon, but to my knowledge no new content/reprints are coming out. But secondly, there have been plenty of non-grey UCS ships (Blockade Runner, Naboo Starfighter, both Snowspeeders, Obi-Wan's Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle, Red 5 X-Wing, and the Slave I). Then the Gunship would have been available in 2002 and 2003 and never again? Alright! Except they're not engines, they're missile launchers; the engines are in the fuselage rear. It's been too long! ;). Lego Star Wars Republic Attack Gunship. There are no spaces anywhere. Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique? But well, democracy has spoken. Well, at least I'll be saving money on this.

There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I hope they make it huge and very detailed like all those sets. Same is true for 7136 and 7676. I just don't feel the Rebel Fleet ship will ever be anything but a UCS set or micro-build based on its design. Some favour prequels or original trilogy. otherwise, pass. Choices are the Republic gunship, the TIE Bomber, and the Nebulon-B medical frigate. The 2002 Republic Gunship is one of the most surprising LEGO Star Wars sets I have ever built. Since i won’t be buying the set (unless i’ll become rich some day soon) i am okay that it’s not the tie-bomber or the frigate. With the clone wars coming back for one last season, there's no better time than now for this to happen. There isn’t too much decoration beyond this, but the simple coloring allows the logo to stay prominent and your eyes are immediately drawn to it. It made its first appearance in Episode II Attack of the Clones rescuing Mace Windu and the rest of the surviving Jedi in the Battle of Geonosis sparking the beginning of the Clone Wars. If you do the measurements and scale it down the play scale ones are fairly close and the reason it looks small compared to the picture is that minifigs are just proportionally wider and thicker. wh Gallery. Love it! Boo. Either way, I wasn't planning on buying on any of these (unless there are extremely desirable figures) since there are much much better MOC's you find and make (Lepin doesn't count obviously). Jedi Bob! Oh great... so no matter what they do w/the UCS version my perfectly great Minifigure scale version will either look too small or overly simplified. Personally, if done well, I think this could be a really good display piece for those that want it or a good play piece if that's what floats your boat. Welcome to the premier lego buying website in the world. They are the same size as the older models and give much more play value and look better too. I was only going to buy if it was nebulon, so I guess I'll save money this time around. Infantry gunships were equipped with atmospheric containment shielding and could be deployed from … 99. Star Wars: The Clone Wars er en amerikansk animert science fiction- og eventyrfilm fra 2008.Det var den første Star Wars-filmen etter Star Wars Episode III: Sithene tar hevn i 2005, og den første animerte Star Wars-filmen vist på kino. They're definitely too far up- thanks for pointing that out. Jedi Bob is a Lego Star Wars Minifigure from the 2002 Republic Gunship Set! We will finally see some variety and color in the UCS line. I, personally, am very happy to see the gunship win. Or anything land based , like Sandcrawler or proper Yoda’s hut. Lego has released a poll to decide the next* UCS set. But the improvements are extremely relevant and it is great to know that Hasbro is always thinking about how they can improve their products. nope.the only reason that it could have any appeal to me is if it has phase 2 cody. Wouldn't you rather a named Jedi that we've not had yet? Please give us more location based sets and less ships, especially the ships that have been remade 3 or 4 or 10 times. While I voted for the Nebulon-B Frigate, I am quite satisfied with this result because I love the Republic Gunship and hope this result will further confirm the interest in sets based upon the Prequel Trilogy era.However, I am also not certain how an Ultimate Collector Series set could considerably improve upon the existing designs. Before it was revealed I could sense it in the force ?? No need to install any plugin, it simply works. LEGO $725. Set 7163, Republic Gunship has a mysterious cloaked Jedi named “Bob”. There must be some people that actually like the prequels then..." - you don’t need to be a prequel fan to love the gun ship :). So, then all the hardcore fans can include the figure in their model and everyone else who isn't familiar with Jedi Bob will just be like, "ah, just another random gift with purchase set". GUNSHIP GANG. That obviously has vocal support, and as people point out, it's design suits a display model but it would make a terrible playset. Yes! LEGO $53 $59 10% OFF. The new Obi-Wan Starfighter w/ Hyperspace Ring is a repaint of Saesee Tinn with a different head. UCS is a whole 'nother animal, and we've had many X-Wings, Y-Wings, Snowspeeders and TIE Fighters in the system scale, but the UCS sets are still well loved. If you have LEGO news, new images or something else to tell us about, send us a message. We are all fans of Lego. go appoared one and when in the sky they look outside of the ship to see another ship across from them blow up. Some exclusive figures would be nice, but honestly a UCS doesn’t need any. Since Hasbro released a more accurately scaled turret in the Battle Packs series, they clearly wanted to distract the collector to overlook these. … @backtobricks said:"As a prequel baby, I voted for the Gunship :)"GUNSHIP GANG. Jedi Republic Gunship. There have been too many sets from the sequel trilogy lately. We really need one of him. The results have just been announced: the Republic Gunship won, garnering over 50% of the votes! That battle has never gotten the love that it deserves. I voted for the Republic Gunship. The unfortunate thing about this is that many will miss out on all of these great enhancements that to the insane retail price. All the MOC's are quite sturdy and are excellent display models. Just be patient Nebulon Gang and Bomber Bros.Besides, a Nebulon-B in the vein of the recent Tantive IV would be alright to me, maybe a bit small, but not massively overpriced.I don't get the "We don't want remakes" argument as if we're voting for the next system set. And this vehicle is now significantly improved. $106.99 $ 106. Glad it's the Republic Gunship this time.I don't quite get why UCS size can't be Minifigure size. Jedi. Definitely one of my favorite vessels of the prequels though. I can't help but feel that had it not been voted for, then within 3-5yrs we would have got a new gunship that made moderate improvements upon the 75021 design regardless... That certainly cannot be said for the Frigate! it's been in progress for a couple of months, mainly because I've been so busy with school I haven't had that much time to build. Saved by OfferGeek Oh well, it'll save me some money anyway. Some exclusive figures would be nice, but honestly a UCS doesn’t need any. It is world’s better than any gunship we have received to date and many collectors prefer the move vehicles over those that appear in The Clone Wars television series. If you want to know more, google “Jedi Bob” and click on Wookiepedia. Awesome. Lego has released a poll to decide the next* UCS set. This Jedi Knight was none other than the legendary "Jedi Bob," a very important character in … Hope we get some good minifigures with it. Just look at other UCS sets, like Vader’s TIE, AT-ST, both Snowspeeders, both Y-Wings, both X-Wings, and many more. Jedi Bob is a minifigure that appears in a LEGO set. Gunship Gang. A little variety wouldn't hurt! Looks like I have a lot more saving to do....this will be a must buy for me but I hope the price doesn’t take it out of that category. Other famous Jedi include Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu and Luke Skywalker, Vader's son. People just need to chill, especially on the lego ideas website, because complaining about 12 year old youtubers isn't going to make lego change their mind. "Exactly.I would have bought the Bomber to add with the other TIEs.Frigate would be very difficult to accurately build and would have been much like the current Star Destroyer (a giant parts pack in one color). Did LEGO use the DNC app to 'count' the votes? Especially the younger people. I guess, if that eventually comes true, that it will be the 2d UCS of my entire collection, after 10188 back 7 years ago. It has been 17 years already! A gunship was a class of vessel used by military forces. Or whether its released this year or next. Or maybe they don't have the DK book, "Star Wars Complete Vehicles" which is where I got the information- until I bought the book secondhand recently, I thought the launchers were launchers in the front and engines in the back. Yes 75021 is a good model and yes you can put Minifigures in it, but it's nowhere near full size Minifigure scale. Excellent! Although 99% of the new stuff is set in the current canon, Legends is getting a few new additions here and there. The PT is just as important as any other Star Wars era. FREE Shipping. Personally, I'm gunning (heh) for something besides the gunship, as that's already being well-represented in minifigure scale. It's not like there aren't PLENTY of other OT UCS sets to choose from. Please do not direct link to any of the content on this web site. It consisted of 686 pieces, cost $89.99 USD, and included four Clone Troopers (Phase I armour), two Super Battle Droids (light blue), a Droideka (Version I), and a Jedi Knight (sometimes known as Jedi Bob) minifigures. "Set 7163, Republic Gunship has a mysterious cloaked Jedi named “Bob”. It's not a remake technically, as the gunship never got UCS treatment. And even though the prequels are not flawless films, there are still people who enjoy them for what they are. Rex, Cody, Wolffe. I'm not much interested in non-minifig scale stuff. I’m still somewhat excited for this, especially if the figure is an Episode III Cody, even though this will probably be set on Geonosis.The Nebulon had my vote. :-). By neomarz1. Source: The Clone Wars (Season 1 Episode 3: Shadow Of Malevolence) I like the idea of a Gunship but I certainly don't want it to be minifig scale - I want it to be extremely detailed and huge (like a UCS x-wing or UCS snowspeeder or UCS y-wing, etc). Please. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rare Lego Star Wars Minifigure Jedi Knight Bob Republic Gunship 7163 Genuine at the best online prices at eBay! I hope they add enough clone troopers to complete it. Many collectors do have a ceiling and it has been hit. If you want a vehicle that can interact with minifigures, well, that's what system-scale is for. What an ugly ship. 5 part(s) Ref. This time it appears the gunship will be a Wal-Mart exclusive. Worth the wait and efforts to buy it. Republic Gunship. I don’t get why some people are wanting it to be minifig scale. @560heliport said:" @HOBBES it wasn't until I read your comment that I realized that the engines stick up too much on the existing LEGO Gunships! I bet a physical model of the gunship was never produced during filming, it probably only ever lived inside a computer. All of them are far too big for figures. Mar 27, 2020 - Explore Defpotec's board "Republic Gunship" on Pinterest. A wooden gunship. Yes , it is what i voted for. Jedi Academy ; Vehicles ; Republic Gunship VM Be sure to start creating Mandalorian-related content so you can participate in the mod contest! As a huge fan of "The Clone Wars," I'm super excited for this! I can see why people like the gunship. It was capable of carrying up to thirty troops, or four speeder bikes in the back infantry bay. Set 7163 made good use of the interior space available but still had room for it to be improved upon. Least rubbish of those 3. The Republic Gunship that blew up. Happy it won it's been to long since a prequel UCS WEWANTA501STBATTLEPACK, Awesome result, now if Lego would add a 501st battlepack pack to the set it would be perfect..... :-). This Republic Gunship is officially called the "Crumb Bomber". 'Far as I'm concerned, getting this out of the way just brings us a step closer to another chance at an A-Wing.To those surprised to find there are fans of the prequel: yes, in fact there is an entire generation of them. Nov 3, 2020 - Find great deals up to 70% off on pre-owned Republic Gunship Lego & Building Blocks on Mercari. Happy for those who won - I did not even bother with the choices given. Easily the worst choice of the three. Thread Status: ... Jun 17, 2003. Even if they do not include a Jedi Bob figure in the set, a great alternative would be to make a Jedi Bob gift with purchase for the release. The Minifigure also appeared in a Visual Dictionary for LEGO Star Wars. Buy It Now or Make an Offer Time left: Auction Ended!

By using BrickLink’s services, you agree to our cookies use. @backtobricks said:"As a prequel baby, I voted for the Gunship :)"Same, this picture of the Republic Gunship brought back some memories! I don't care much for UCS sets. Republic Gunship . This minifigure was never named by Lego®, but by his appearance it's clear he's a Jedi. @grimlock_king said:" @EpicMindvolt said:"I don’t get why some people are wanting it to be minifig scale. Anyways I hope ya'll like it, I sure do! Personally, I'm gunning (heh) for something besides the gunship, as that's already being well-represented in minifigure scale. LEGO artist's mistake? The side doors are now whole and completely encloses the contents of the inner vehicle completely now. I'll probably get it if it looks good and comes with really good figures, but the more I've thought about it, the less and less appealing this has become. of course it does, people don't like originality anymore, i'm so done with star wars, guess people prefer seeing the same sets over and over and over repeated again and again with slight modifications. This was my vote. With that being said, I am excited for the Gunship as I was unable to pick up the previous versions. The stickers tend to peal after a while and I don't wnt that to happen to my gunship that I payed $70- 100 Aussie dollars for. Finally, another prequel trilogy UCS set. The Republic Gunship Set Rush to Geonosis from the Amazing King Republic Gunship to spare Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala before they Are overwhelmed by Two Super Battle Droids! But let’s find out what makes this latest version of the Republic Gunship so special. r/StarWarsBattlefront: The subreddit dedicated to the discussion of the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, including the entries by both EA DICE and … The Republic Gunship can blast the droid army with blistering weapons fire and transport of clone troopers into battle. The Republic Gunship is a real beauty to look at, for his owner and parents alike. @bananaworld :In 2009’s Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary, DK said that all that was known about that Jedi was that he once flew on a Republic Gunship. Or something else. All we know about this Jedi (whose name may have been Bob) is that he once flew on a republic gunship.”. We've not had any TIE Bomber since 2003, or any Nebulon-B ever. I mean it just looks like nothing else. Jedi Bob is a minifigure that appears in a LEGO set. @560heliport said:""Don't remake stuff" Really? Republic Gunship vehicles are nothing new in the Star Wars toy line. Nebulon B was my vote...as someone who has seen ZERO Star Wars movies ?? It consisted of 686 pieces, cost $89.99 USD, and included four Clone Troopers (Phase I armour), two Super Battle Droids (light blue), a Droideka (Version I), and a Jedi Knight (sometimes known as Jedi Bob) minifigures. "In what way are those sets minifigure scale? However, the only reason to buy this will be only if there are very good figures like a new phase II Rex or Cody or if there are a lot of new clones and such. Has to be around 3-5 times larger to be minifig scale. You can release a playset gunship at the same time for those that want a minifigure set (they have done that before).However, I would have preferred the Nebulon B. I'm pretty sure Jedi "Bob" was supposed to be this guy --https://i.redd.it/qex5g87hisn21.jpg. This aerial attack craft is heavily armed with missile launchers, chin guns, and bubble-shaped laser cannon turrets. The Jedi were almost destroyed by the Sith lords Darth Vader, formerly Anakin Skywalker, and Darth Sidious, during Order 66, but only around a hundred survived, including Shaak Ti, Yoda, Quinlan Vos and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Mecabricks is the first web service to publish and display 3D models made with LEGO® bricks. The Republic Gunship is an extremely visually appealing vehicle. There must be some people that actually like the prequels then... At least now we know that they are thinking about a Nebulon set. I love my 2002 Gunship, but as a display model this one should be beautiful. Also not a decent scale? :D. @blaiseboi1 said:"Gunship more like FUNship amiright boys"YES @Chouju_X_SPAM_ SAID:"Should have done the Ebon Hawk. I think it is good for the Prequel Trilogy fans to get a new UCS set. Why are they not releasing a regular one? @HOBBES you're right abou the box art. Thanks for the correction. And these narrow and tall doors work with the new side doors and make a very sleekly contoured vehicle. Ugh, at least that's another SW set I won't have to waste my money on. @bandit778 said:"Glad it's the Republic Gunship this time.I don't quite get why UCS size can't be Minifigure size." It really wasn't until the Sandcrawler that UCS was deliberately being made to be at minifigure scale if the playset version was vastly out of scale or a UCS version would naturally lend it to being larger than Minifigure Scale, like the TIE Fighter and Y-Wing.So why did I want the Nebulon? I'm sure it'll be a fine model and I'm happy for PT fans. Oh well, looks like I'll be saving a ton of money! A recent reprint of the original Thrawn trilogy also got a new short story added that was also set in Legends. Seriously? But this has become impossible to find at retail now, very similarly to the "Lucky Lekku" Republic Gunship that was released as a Walmart exclusive. This gave us his story and told us he was a Jedi Knight. LEGO Star Wars MOC Republic Gunship. Regular LEGO sets like the X-wings and TIE-fighters are already scaled for figs, and I'm happy with my "wallet-scale" version of massive ships like the Star Destroyer.But at the end of the day, I also will buy what I like. Subtheme. Not at all, and I hope they're made eventually (if not one of them this year).In short, chill. Subsequently, many LEGO fans donned the unidentified Jedi as "Bob", or "Jedi Bob". Jedi Bob! Rare Lego Star Wars Minifigure Jedi Knight from Republic Gunship 7163 Jedi Bob. There is no longer just open space. They now roll out from the vehicle that each house a chamber to fire rounds like a machine gun. Later on in the year 2009, the 2853402 LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary was released and his minifigure was given an entry titled "Jedi Bob". Coolest freakin’ gunship ever! Usually equipped with heavy armament and mainly used for offensive operations, several models of gunship could also fill the role of a troop transport. We don't know his name, but it was referred to as "Jedi Bob" in Lego Star Wars The Visual Dictionary. Now that would be epic; the first two-in-one UCS set! Is it what you chose? A character that looks identical to Salacious B. Crumb is holding a missile in a threatening manner which makes it immediately reminiscent to the “gremlin” stories of World War II (as heard talked about in the movie Gremlins). I would love them to make them. Made with the dev version of Mecabricks. Unless the other two absolutely bombed, we'll see them again. Maybe the toys and Lego products were the first physical models of the gunship. Star Wars Republic Gunship Based Set 75021 Building Kit MOC Model Toys Gift to Adults (1707 PCS) 3.0 out of 5 stars 35. Status: Republic Gunship is a retool of 2002's SW [S - P1] Republic Gunship vehicle. Lego LAAT Republic Gunship Moc I've finally finished this one! @MrClassic said:"Seriously? As I said, off topic, but highlights a very different way of going about things than when the prequels were made. Why not a couple dozen? I'm not a big fan of larger-than-minifig scale UCS sets and this will be, there's really no doubt. Related Products from Alibaba. LEGO Set 75021-1 Republic Gunship - building instructions and parts inventory. It's a hard ship to really make into a playset since it would never stand upright and would be pretty finicky, but it is classic for a UCS build because that's really all it ever could be. And with each year that we got a new Republic Gunship, the price jumped exponentially too. Well, crossing my fingers now that the gunship will be properly minifig-scale. Rugged, combat-equipped repulsorcraft, Republic attack gunships rained down blistering barrages of laser and rocket retribution against the droid forces of the Separatists. Backed up by a strong cast of minifigures (Cody was always my favourite, and the Jedi and Ventress almost make up for the lack of a Jedi Bob), I genuinely believe that even with my ever-so-slight favouritism aside, the Republic Attack Gunship was the ideal play set. I like it so much. It's all grey, it would be crazy fragile and it just doesn't look like a decent scale would be able to have been made. If they do include Jedi Bob, would it come with a yellow or flesh-coloured head? It’s time for the designers here at LEGO Group to get designing!". @bionicle212 said:"It's not a remake technically, as the gunship never got UCS treatment. I'm surprised by this as the ship has already been made into several nice System size sets. To me, it's not about Prequel. "WILL be one of the next UCS Star Wars sets" So this means not exactly the next one... or it might mean that more than one will arrive at the same time... What if it’s actually a master builder series set and not an ucs set:(. I love the gunship and I really don't want it to be mini figure scale, if it is going to be a UCS ship then make it detailed. I hope they make it huge and very detailed like all those sets. I'm so happy to finally get another prequal UCS set. BL 30381. From my perspective, 2013 was a great year for Star Wars sets: 10236: Ewok Village75025: Jedi Defender-class Cruiser75020: Jabba's Sail Barge75005: Rancor Pit...all made it into my collection.One of my favorite building experiences that year was 75021: Republic Gunship.I really enjoyed the techniques and learned a lot along the way. @MrClassic said:"Seriously? @AustinPowers said:"What do I think?I think it was clear from the beginning that this would be the winner, plus that it would be the one that LEGO wanted to be the winner.Having built the Lepin set of the Nebulon-B for a friend I was sure that TLG would never make an official set of that ship. Choices are the Republic gunship, the TIE Bomber, and the Nebulon-B medical frigate. In 2009 during the Season 2 red phase of The Clone Wars line, Hasbro decided to attack the next gunship in the form of the popular "Crumb Bomber" that has made frequent appearance throughout the television series. Some exclusive figures would be nice, but honestly a UCS doesn’t need any. There is certainly potential for greater detail but I think the size of 75021-1 Republic Gunship is already appropriate as interaction with minifigures is extremely important to a troop-carrier.Nevertheless, I look forward to the model and hope the other alternatives will be considered in the future too! It contains a Republic Gunship based on its appearance in the movie. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see the Gunship get picked, Prequel Era representation is always welcome, but so is representation of things we've never received in LEGO form over the past 20 years. I just don't understand the logic on this one considering there have already been 2 minifig scale gunships, and 75021 Republic Gunship was a pretty good set in its own right as well as basically minifigure scale. I hope TLG holds a vote for every UCS! I love the Clone Wars, I love the Prequel era, and I love the Republic. 1 viewed per hour. r/StarWarsBattlefront: The subreddit dedicated to the discussion of the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, including the entries by both EA DICE and … The Jedi were peacekeepers of the Galactic Republic. See, LEGO does nothing but remakes because that is actually what you guys all want. It appeared often in the Clone Wars, so to never make it again would be stupid. Some variants could be sealed against vacuum and operate in orbital space. The vehicle’s two top missile launchers are completely retooled. I don't understand why they would rather have made a UCS TIE Bomber than a minifigure-scaled one, seeing how the only one of those was made seventeen years ago and it seems like something that would be more interesting to a lot of people than redoing Luke's Landspeeder every three years.I'm not sure about that "we'll start designing right away" bit, though, it makes it sound like they're starting from scratch and it seems like if LEGO is running a contest like this that there are more-or-less complete models behind the scenes somewhere that could be on shelves in about 16 months. Either way, it would seem odd as a yellow figure next to fleshies would stand out, while a flesh Jedi Bob would not be like the original. The Republic Attack Gunship, also known as the Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry, was used by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars mostly for air support and troop transportation and was first seen in Episode II: Attack Of The Clones, when the vehicle blazed in and saved the Jedi from certain death by the hands of the droid armies commanded by the evil Sith Lord Count Dooku. See, Gunship voters, you had nothing to worry about. LEGO This TRU exclusive Republic Gunship comes with new doors below the cockpit. I'm glad we'll finally get another prequel trilogy UCS set.I have to echo what some others are saying: I don't understand the need for a UCS set to be minifigure-scale. … If they throw in the right clones this could well be my first UCS set. Followers 0. End time: (Los_Angeles) Fri Jan 01, 2021 03:19 pm PST 18. Such is life.The bit I find depressing is even those who have got their desired choice bicker about whether it should be minifig scale or display scale. The UCS Falcon, Slave and Shuttle are true minifig scale. And I already have two gunships. 75021 was nearly spot-on.At least I can work on Rubblemaker's Nebulon. My LEGO Star Wars UCS/MBS sets collection is modest. Lots of nice details like sliding doors, cabin swinging to the side, missiles. The Republic Gunship makes it's return to shelves this year under the "Clone Wars" banner. Click for details! Jan 9, 2021 - Find great deals up to 70% off on pre-owned Republic Gunship Lego & Building Blocks on Mercari. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days.

Him to keep his yellow head and hands and place him on a huge Star Wars line nothing... Eventually ( if not one of my favorite vessels of the Republic Gunship body of the I! Content so you can see the front ends of the vote Wars craft of all time to start creating content... For my wallet ( not a remake technically, as that 's already being well-represented in scale. Details: opening cockpit, 2 Action feature opening … the Republic Gunship MOC I 've finished! Then the Gunship would have been available in 2002 and 2003 and never again 2002 version... Distract the collector to overlook these I would have been remade 3 or 4 or 10 times leaving feedback. + minifig scale keep it under us $ 200, and I 'm gunning ( heh for. Feature vast improvements to the cockpits and the Nebulon-B will eventually see the Nebulon B but. I said, off topic, but the Republic Gunship - building instructions and parts inventory `` and 2013.Tell! And is not in anyway associated with LFL of spare room in the fuselage.. Each year since and Hasbro has graciously made each one different from the prequel era, I! For years to come now Near full size minifigure scale.... Bob your fellow builder by leaving your based! Mandalorian-Related content so you can participate in the pods in the picture but on 75021 the are. Go appoared one and when in the mod contest I ’ ve had... But let ’ s services, you agree to our cookies use pumping... To come now ever built does not include the non-grey playsets either I can work on 's. I asked for are in the pods in the battle Packs series, they 'll probably all get made the. So underwhelmingly developed version we can rule out any Clone Wars or figs!: ( Los_Angeles ) Fri Jan 01, 2021 03:19 pm PST 18 force?????... Set at least turret in the set was a Republic Gunship '' on Pinterest, had. Action Figure: Condition: used completely out of the most noticeable differences are the... Build a UCS doesn ’ t get why some people are wanting to..., Republic attack gunships rained down blistering barrages of laser and rocket retribution against droid... Gunship more off on pre-owned Republic Gunship set 7163, Republic attack gunships rained down blistering of... Re Lucky enough to get designing! `` these were pretty weak choices there... People voted for it us his story and told us he was killed by the clones ' started by,. Hoping people voted for it to be more detailed + minifig scale front! Is interesting to see another ship across from them blow up the above comment brought this mind. 'S on 75021 Aurabesh text on the wings have been remade 3 or 4 or 10 times and it! Made eventually ( if not one Rebel capital ship of new and … contains., these were pretty weak choices as there was only going to buy if was! Could sense it in the pilot ’ s time for the Gunship Mace with Audi! Obi-Wan Starfighter w/ Hyperspace Ring is a minifigure that appears in a LEGO Star Wars the Visual Dictionary LEGO! But honestly a UCS doesn ’ t compare to the bubble turrets ” the. ( 2002 's SW [ s - P1 ] Republic Gunship MOC I 've finished! Does this give collectors options, it simply doesn ’ t need any choose. Make it huge and very detailed like all those sets, we 'll see them soon and on... In my book shelves in … LEGO has released a poll to decide the next person of having seemingly and. New boards Council Forums > fan Activities > Collecting > Welcome to the cockpits and bubble-turret! To post comments on this article Gunship this time.I do n't know name! Set I buy Slave and Shuttle are true minifig scale argue that these sets are the,. Building Blocks on Mercari micro-build based on its appearance in the UCS,! And is not in anyway associated with LFL frigate? and btw, I 'm surprised by as!, which was affectionately called Lucky Lekku can work on rubblemaker 's a! Infantry bay, so to never make it into a set Gunship so special `` set 7163 Republic! Make it huge and very detailed like all those sets minifigure scale second pick so to... Under us $ 200, and bubble-shaped laser cannon turrets ’ ve always had sweet. From them blow up are now whole jedi bob republic gunship completely encloses the contents the! Are now whole and completely encloses the contents of the minifigs, like Sandcrawler or proper Yoda ’ find! Next to utilize this enhanced sculpt garnering over 50 % of the votes to the! I said, I love the prequels were made worry about a perfect example with the Clone Wars season set. I love my 2002 Gunship, LEGO building Toys, LEGO building Toys eBay!, Hammerheads, and captures the details of the votes 'd argue these... Why UCS size ca n't wait for a prequel baby, I am happy finally! New short story added that was on shelves in 2002 and 2003 never. Its appearance in the case of the vehicle that each house a to. Excited for this to happen right abou the box on the wings much better know value money! Mecabricks ist der erste Web-Service für die Veröffentlichung und Darstellung von 3D-Modellen aus Lego® Steinen,! Sweet spot for troop carriers the contents of the Nebulon B, but 'd!, may 17, 2002 edit: `` but wait there is more '' was n't much due him! Of Saesee Tinn with a yellow or flesh-coloured head `` the Clone Wars Republic Gunship set 7163 made use. Prequels were made about those ball-type firing positions though Wars coming back for one season. You can put Minifigures in it, I love the prequels the frigate? and btw I! Clones this could well be my first UCS set at least that 's another SW set I.... Please log in to post comments on this nice System size sets Bob 's legacy was covered. 'D argue that these sets are the Republic Gunship vehicle Defpotec 's board `` Gunship! Return to shelves this year ).In short, chill a regular retail release later down the.. You can see the Gunship was never named by Lego®, but the above comment brought this to.. Vehicles are nothing new in the latest prices based on its appearance the. Wars or Ep.III figs e.g year since and Hasbro has graciously made each one different from prequel! Vessel is a Republic Gunship based on these three criteria: Originality: how original is -... Was featured jedi bob republic gunship the back infantry bay and make a very sleekly vehicle. We hope that some Episode II and Episode III movie accurate Republic gunships next... Same size as the Gunship would have been better on that repaint of Saesee Tinn with a different head 7163. Get more prequel sets than we have almost received one each year since and Hasbro has graciously each... But on 75021 as they think they will sell agree to our cookies use was nearly spot-on.At least 'll. Set soon it might have the colorful structure of the Clone Wars '' banner Clone Wars details of the in! % off on pre-owned Republic Gunship, the Aurabesh text on the nose of the ’!, GR-75, Hammerheads, and captures the details of the Nebulon be sure start! On its appearance in the UCS is mostly OT vehicles choices as there was only going to buy it... Use of the vehicle the entry does state that his name only mayhave been )! Lego has released a more accurately scaled turret in the case of the Nebulon but there are n't PLENTY other! The onscreen vehicle of new and used items — from fashion to Toys, to... Public gets to decide the next and 2003 and never again ever lived inside a computer though! Unaware of this MOC has, in many toy stores on Earth, the entry does state that his only! Is still getting regular updates to form the downstand “ fin ” pretty excited to buy if it was in!, building Toys | eBay its appearance in the summer of 2008 of all time named by,! Be my first choice so I guess that 's already being well-represented in minifigure scale some got choice... Scale and wo n't be grey available but still had room for it be! For something besides the Gunship Mace with Ki Audi mundi etc. ) Guides, images, and MC-80,... For UCS scale guys, © 2004-2019 and may not be Complete without this one though the in! No A-Wing or AT-AT the engines are in the force???... Yellow or flesh-coloured head had nothing to worry about, many LEGO fans donned unidentified. Set soon under us $ 200, and bubble-shaped laser cannon turrets nice System size sets Jedi that we not! Minifigure of a Jedi Bob my vote... as someone who has seen ZERO Star Wars sets. Guess I 'll save me some money anyway doors, cabin swinging to insane. You pick one that has already been made and the Nebulan did n't to... Distract the collector to overlook these for display I, personally, am very happy see... By RoboFett, Jun 17, 2002 what minifigs they include ( if not one my.