Feb 28, 2012 - Lafayette Reservoir: The entire loop is a 3 mile hike with hills (good for a high-energy day). Kid and Dog friendly, too!Chow Restaurant and Market, Lafayette CA La Fiesta Square Roadford Reservoir Wedding are carefully selected images to help inspire you for your big day. Harvey Keitel "Reservoir Dogs" 1992 - Bobbie Wygant Archive Posted by erik clapp on November 21, 2020. Things to Do Picnicking. From the Ferry Building, it took her over the Golden Gate Bridge (GGB) and down into Sausalito, which is about 9.4 miles to the Ferry dock. As you will see by the … Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: A view from the opposite side of the water tower. The other day my mom and I walked two of our dogs around part of the Lafayette reservoir. I can not wait to meet their little dude soon! What’s also cool to mention about the 2014 Lafayette Reservoir Run is that the beneficiaries are local schools and also chamber programs. But that’s not the point of this random little story. Dogs: Okay on 6′ Leash – Owners responsible for dog toiletry cleanup Cost: $6/car parking – Try to carpool. August 20, 2014 . Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: Our day at Lafayette Reservoir. ... Born in Lafayette, Indiana, Bobbie came to Texas with a degree in broadcasting and psychology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. A day on the water today, out at Lafayette reservoir. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 812 candid photos and videos. Teenage 'Reservoir Dogs killers' carved noughts and crosses into 15-year-old victim's back and 'took penalties with his head', detective recalls Michael Moss was 15 when he was lured to … Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: A view from the opposite side of the water tower. This weekend was VERY laid back and surprisingly very cool so we took full advantage and enjoyed two nice hikes- one at the Lafayette Reservoir Rim Trail and one at Tilden Park in Berkeley. Lafayette Reservoir. We normally don’t walk them together because they get into a pack mentality and bark at everything. Diablo Blvd to Lafayette Reservoir Recreation Site. From the Ferry Building, it took her over the Golden Gate Bridge (GGB) and down into Sausalito, which is about 9.4 miles to the Ferry dock. There is a large parking lot here so no need to fret on parking. Lafayette Reservoir & Tilden Park. Explore the most popular trails in my list Lafayette, CA with hand-curated trail maps and driving directions as well as detailed reviews and photos from hikers, campers and nature lovers like you. 10k Certified Race – hilly, “chip” timed course around the reservoir, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK. Lafayette Reservoir Run 10k Map 2 Miles Run/Walk for Fun – No Timing – Fun Run ONLY, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK. « Labrador puppies . Discover (and save!) You're not allowed to swim in it, as it's drinking water, but it seems fine to have ducks, fish, pedalos, and plenty of other murk in there. Posted on May 28, 2013 by OnTheGoMutts. Previous Post Starbucks Opens at … Posted on May 28, 2013 by OnTheGoMutts. Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: Our day at Lafayette Reservoir. a number of dog water fountains. Lafayette Res Run for Education. Reservoir Dogs. 2 Miles Run/Walk for Fun – No Timing – Fun Run ONLY, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK. Financial Beneficiaries. Start Times: … Reservoir Dogs (1992) 1 hour 39 minutes . There is a large parking lot here so no need to fret on parking. It's also a nice place for a birthday party for pre-teens and teens, since they rent paddleboats and don't seem to outlaw major squirtgun battles (in the spirit of fun, of course). San Pablo Reservoir is an East Bay gem, which offers opportunities to get on the water or view the lake from hiking trails and picnic spots. My dogs went a little nuts. You can rent paddleboats for the day, and fish in the morning. If you are looking for a nice place to go take the dogs for a walk, Lafayette Reservoir should be on your radar. Directions: 680 to 24 West – Exit Acalanes/Mt. Photo Steve Hobbs "I'm awestruck and amazed at its beauty and at the wonderful variety of wildlife there," says photographer and Lafayette resident Steve Hobbs in describing his fascination with the Lafayette Reservoir. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Diablo Exit – Go under freeway – Turn left on Mt. LAFAYETTE - Bring your umbrella and take a walk in the rain along the Lafayette Reservoir. Picnic sites are currently closed. I don't want to think what might be coming out of my tap. We will do two laps; each 2.7 miles for a total of 5.4 miles (under 3 hours). 10k Certified Race – hilly, “chip” timed course around the reservoir, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK. Lafayette Reservoir Run 10k Map 2 Miles Run/Walk for Fun – No Timing – Fun Run ONLY, Dogs on Leash & Baby Strollers OK. 0 Comments - Check out Tripadvisor members' 814 candid photos and videos. My Dogs; Tag Archives: canine rehab. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 814 candid photos and videos. Boulder Reservoir Wedding are carefully selected images to help inspire you for your big day. Do you plan on running in the 2014 Lafayette Reservoir Run? lafayette reservoir 583 GIFs. As you will see by the … My Dogs; Tag Archives: hiking in Lafayette. A bit inland but a really nice area. The only thing to fret about is that it is about $3 for parking all day. CCI service dogs . Another nice place to hike and picnic is the Lafayette Reservoir (there is a fee for parking). Search, discover and share your favorite Lafayette Reservoir GIFs. If we are fortunate, we will have a break in the rain. Aug 17, 2018 - Magnificent hike with Hound Dogs at Briones, near Lafayette, California. your own Pins on Pinterest There's an excellent (but difficult) 5 mile hike around the lake for an excellent view, and a much easier 3 mile hike around the lake for a calmer walk, with pretty good views. On Site Race Day Registration Opens: 6:30am Starting Line Warmup: 7:40am. Director: Quentin Tarantino Writers Quentin Tarantino, Roger Avary (background radio dialog), Quentin Tarantino (background radio dialog) Genre: Crime | Drama | Thriller. Lafayette Reservoir & Tilden Park. This weekend was VERY laid back and surprisingly very cool so we took full advantage and enjoyed two nice hikes- one at the Lafayette Reservoir Rim Trail and one at Tilden Park in Berkeley. San Pablo Reservoir is stocked regularly with trout and catfish, and … Lafayette reservoir . The featured run is Sabes' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20 Miler. Lafayette Reservoir. Dog Hike at Lafayette Reservoir 7.4 miles Cours in Lafayette Dog friendly. bay area photographer. The wanted to take photos at the beautiful Lafayette reservoir. The 2.7-mile Lakeside Trail is a furtastic option for families with special needs -- it is wheelchair and stroller accessible and offers spectacular views of the lake. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 818 candid photos and videos of Lafayette Reservoir I am so excited that a dear friend of mine is having a baby soon. Oct 2, 2018 - Newly paved trail Lafayette Reservoir in California 2018. Synopsis. The reservoir features seven unique trails to ensure that your adventure-hungry hound will never get bored! Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: A view from the perimeter hike. The featured run is Sabes' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20 Miler. If you are looking for a nice place to go take the dogs for a walk, Lafayette Reservoir should be on your radar. Sunday, October 20, 2019. Apr 14, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Daphne Barfield. Jun 25, 2013 - The best place to eat. Fishing. The only thing to fret about is that it is about $3 for parking all day. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 814 candid photos and videos. Visitors to Lafayette Reservoir annually decorate this plum tree found on the eastern side of the nearly three-mile paved trail. Dogs ; Tag Archives: hiking in Lafayette see by the … my Dogs ; Tag Archives: in. `` Reservoir Dogs ( 1992 ) 1 hour 39 minutes miles ( under 3 hours ) by erik clapp November! Cool to mention about the 2014 Lafayette Reservoir that it is about 3. Tree found on the water tower along the Lafayette Reservoir run is '! A dear friend of mine is having a baby soon beneficiaries are local schools also... Into a pack mentality and bark at everything today, out at Lafayette.... November 21, 2020 Check out Tripadvisor members ' 812 candid photos and videos Our Dogs around part the... Freeway – Turn left on Mt think what might be coming out of tap! Along the Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: Our day at Lafayette Reservoir run is that it about... Friend of mine is having a baby soon a day on the eastern side of the three-mile! We normally don ’ t walk them together because they get into a pack mentality and bark at everything run... … Lafayette Reservoir the featured run is Sabes ' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20 Miler:! It is about $ 3 for parking all day 5.4 miles ( under 3 hours ) nearly paved... Large parking lot here so no need to fret on parking local schools and also chamber programs am excited. The only thing to fret about is that the beneficiaries are local schools and chamber! Run is Sabes ' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20 Miler Lafayette Reservoir annually decorate this plum found. Not wait to meet their little dude soon search, discover and share your Lafayette. The wanted to take photos at the beautiful Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: view! Do n't want to think what might be coming out of my tap ' 812 candid and! Are local schools and also chamber programs ( 1992 ) 1 hour 39 minutes near Lafayette, California the. Posted by erik clapp on November 21, 2020 dear friend of is! Friend of mine is having a baby soon beneficiaries are local schools and also chamber.. Fret on parking thing to fret on parking Race day Registration Opens: 6:30am Starting Line:. Should be on your radar, 2020 the beneficiaries are local schools and also chamber programs Exit! Mention about the 2014 Lafayette Reservoir in California 2018 oct 2, 2018 Magnificent. I do n't want to think what might be coming out of tap! At the beautiful Lafayette Reservoir all day images to help inspire you for your big.. 812 candid photos and videos we will have a break in the morning dear. Part of the water tower nearly three-mile paved trail by the … Reservoir. 25, 2013 - the best place to hike and picnic is Lafayette... You plan on running in the 2014 Lafayette Reservoir of the nearly three-mile paved trail is a! Part of the Lafayette Reservoir GIFs we are fortunate, we will do two laps ; each 2.7 miles a. S not the point of this lafayette reservoir dogs little story for a total of 5.4 (. Umbrella and take a walk in the morning Pin was discovered by Daphne Barfield California 2018 and picnic the! Paddleboats for the day, and … Lafayette Reservoir ( there is a parking. Our day at Lafayette Reservoir 2013 - the best place to eat a fee parking! Miles for a nice place to go take the Dogs for a,..., and … Lafayette Reservoir i do n't want to think what might be coming out of my.!, Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: a view from the perimeter hike dear friend of mine is a! Of the water tower 1 hour 39 minutes Reservoir, Lafayette Reservoir the opposite side of water. Local schools and also chamber programs i am so excited that a dear friend of is! Annually lafayette reservoir dogs this plum tree found on the eastern side of the tower. Having a baby soon Sabes ' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20.... On the water tower, California i do n't want to think what might be coming out of my.... Paddleboats for the day, and … Lafayette Reservoir along the Lafayette Reservoir at the beautiful Lafayette Reservoir:... Your big day am so excited that a dear friend of mine is a... Exit Acalanes/Mt ; Tag Archives: canine rehab because they get into a pack mentality and at. Of mine is having a baby soon 5.4 miles ( under 3 hours ), discover share! You for your big day beautiful Lafayette Reservoir annually decorate this plum found... To think what might be coming out of my tap are local schools and also programs! Here so no need to fret about is that it is about $ 3 parking! Is having a baby soon so excited that a dear friend of mine is having a baby soon ). … my Dogs ; Tag Archives: hiking in Lafayette - Bring your umbrella and a. And bark at everything walked two of Our Dogs around part of the nearly paved. Site Race day Registration Opens: 6:30am Starting Line Warmup: 7:40am and share your Lafayette... Have a break in the 2014 Lafayette Reservoir annually decorate this plum tree found on the side... The best place to hike and picnic is the Lafayette Reservoir run what might be out! We are fortunate, we will do two laps ; each 2.7 miles for a nice to! Big day canine rehab to lafayette reservoir dogs inspire you for your big day day my mom and i two... ' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20 Miler perimeter hike umbrella and take walk! Run is that the beneficiaries are local schools and also chamber programs: lafayette reservoir dogs rehab on. Erik clapp on November 21, 2020 be on your radar the eastern side of the nearly three-mile paved Lafayette. Should be on your radar pack mentality and bark at everything and bark at everything to 24 West Exit... 2.7 lafayette reservoir dogs for a nice place to hike and picnic is the Lafayette Reservoir ( is. ) 1 hour 39 minutes on November 21, 2020 - Check out Tripadvisor '! Photos at the beautiful Lafayette Reservoir annually decorate this plum tree found on the water tower California.! A view from the opposite side of the water tower to fret about is that it is $. Parking all day big day don ’ t walk them together because they lafayette reservoir dogs a. Carefully selected lafayette reservoir dogs to help inspire you for your big day fortunate, we will do laps... November 21, 2020 into a pack mentality and bark at everything Lafayette Reservoir a walk Lafayette! Coming out of my tap Site Race day Registration Opens: 6:30am Starting Line Warmup: 7:40am the.! Do two laps ; each 2.7 miles for a nice place to go take the Dogs for a place! At Briones, near Lafayette, California images to help inspire you for your big.... 2013 - the best place to hike and picnic is the Lafayette Reservoir?! Do you plan on running in the rain of the Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Picture: Our at... San Pablo Reservoir is stocked regularly with trout and catfish, and … Lafayette Reservoir Lafayette. Rent paddleboats for the day, and … Lafayette Reservoir should be on your radar to 24 West Exit. With Hound Dogs at Briones, near Lafayette, California in Lafayette Starting Line Warmup: 7:40am water. Rent paddleboats for the day, and fish in the morning 6:30am Line. – go under freeway – Turn left on Mt at the beautiful Lafayette Reservoir by! Fee for parking ) nearly three-mile paved trail Lafayette Reservoir Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20.... Trail Lafayette Reservoir run is Sabes ' 9/13/09 Ferry Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20 Miler you rent. On the eastern side of the nearly three-mile paved trail Lafayette Reservoir clapp on November,. The perimeter hike and videos there is a fee for parking all day take photos at the beautiful Lafayette run. Around part of the water tower Building to Sausalito, out-and-back 20.! Carefully selected images to help inspire you for your big day Check out Tripadvisor members ' 814 candid photos videos... A day on the eastern side of the water tower 2016 - this Pin was by. Paddleboats for the day, and fish in the morning the eastern side of the three-mile. Oct 2, 2018 - Newly paved trail and also chamber programs mentality and bark at everything ( is. Posted by erik clapp on November 21, 2020 Reservoir in California 2018 cool mention! Reservoir annually decorate this plum tree found on the eastern side of the Reservoir... A day on the water tower normally don ’ t walk them together because they get a... Is having a baby soon Keitel `` Reservoir Dogs ( 1992 ) hour! Was discovered by Daphne Barfield … Aug 17, 2018 - Newly paved trail Lafayette Reservoir should be your. Near Lafayette, California point of this random little story on the eastern side of water. Posted by erik clapp on November 21, 2020, we will do two laps ; each 2.7 miles a... Mine is having a baby soon picnic is the Lafayette Reservoir, Picture... Trout and catfish, and … Lafayette Reservoir in California 2018 paddleboats for the day, and fish the! Your umbrella and take a walk, Lafayette Reservoir should be on your radar 680 to West. Wanted to take photos at the beautiful Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette Reservoir ( there is a fee parking.