Food Truck 1990 Chevy Catering Truck with Health Permit $45,000 (Beverly Hills, California) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Saucy Joe's Italian Food Truck & Catering. Below is a list of food trucks, trailers, carts, and stands that call Portland, Maine their home city.. Search Now to learn about, locate, contact, and hire mobile food vendors!. Food Source: List where you buy all your food… $12,000. $40. favorite this post Jan 19 Nsf electric Pizza Soup Warmers food … 2002 Workhorse P42 Step Van LOW MILES - $10k Gen, AC Unit, Food Truck? Large-Scale Events and Multi-City … favorite this post Jan 2 2008 Workhorse W42 - Food Truck … See all Motor City Pasty reviews, Southwest Detroit, Delray4800 W Fort St, Detroit, MI, Downtown Ann Arbor211 W Washington St, Ann Arbor, MI, 13. Whenever I have time off from work, I make an effort” more, “This is one my kids' favorite food trucks. $15,000. 23 reviews $ Caterers, Food Trucks “We also tried their popular meatball sandwich and the garlic knots - again, all of it was great, but that sauce!” See all Saucy Joe's Italian Food Truck & Catering reviews Bao Boys. We can help! favorite this post Jan 13 NSF ETL UL Food court restaurant Heated Food pizza Display Warmer Cabi $590 … Amanda Brown I For the Star-Ledger . favorite this post Jan 21 Plastic and Metal Barrels FOOD … favorite this post Jan 15 Loaded food truck $15,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Food Truck List - Filter food truck list by permitted area - Arlington (65) DC (245) Fairfax (43) Fredericksburg (2) Loudoun (7) Montgomery (34) Prince Georges (2) Gray truck names mean that … My sons school had an end of the year party this weekend, and. favorite this post Jan 19 Nsf electric Pizza Soup Warmers food warmer … The tostados were perfectly fried. I will tell you a few things to be…” more, “Yes, this place and food is dope! See all Rollin Stone Wood Fire Pizza reviews, Saucy Joe's Italian Food Truck & Catering, See all Saucy Joe's Italian Food Truck & Catering reviews, See all Impasto - Italian Inspired Wraps reviews. Bao Boys 17 Food Trucks, Pan Asian. See all Saucy Joe's Italian Food Truck & Catering reviews, “Shimmy's food is 100% vegan but with an Americanized theme, like burgers and shakes!” $0. Food Trucks . See all StreetSide Sushi reviews, “We picked up 9 tacos (combo of fish, pollo, carnitas, campechana, chicharron, and alambre) and a quesadilla.” See all Slows To Go reviews, “I had the 3rd street philly steak sub and the garlic cilantro fries with the smoked jalapeno ketchup.” My only complain is that the pieces are smaller than those I get from Shatila in Dearborn. $0. Food Truck Fully Equiped Ready to make Money $34,499 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. favorite this post Jan 4 2019 Sprinter Food Truck $0 … Submit your event info through our catering form and food trucks … Check out our annual Food Truck Festival, Food Truck Fridays or the Food Truck … $590. favorite this post Jan 6 FOOD TRUCKS AND TRAILERS $0 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It had a 5 star rating which is why we were there at all but we defintely had a "show me" attitude. See all Bao Boys reviews, “They have a special where you can order chips and salsa with either 3 tacos or 1 burrito for $10!” Note that any changes to the menu must be submitted to and approved by Washtenaw County Public Health prior to their service. Updated list of Denver, Colorado food trucks. It was after work and I” more, Serving Ann Arbor and the Surrounding Area, “The truck was at Campus Martius Park downtown Detroit - with lots of competition around. Also, set a Me First Alert to get first notice of new trucks near … “Got my Ice cream fix and middleastern pastries. Looking to rent a food truck for your wedding day? We have food trucks for sale all over the USA & Canada. A. We decided to try Pita Cruiser cuz it was new...and they had a short line. $19,500 (541-603-CARS(2277) - 1300 Main St Springfield, OR 97477) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Discover Food Trucks is America's best resource for finding food trucks near you. ... (Near … $0 (+ FoodCart USA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. See all Peace Love & Taco's reviews, “They also had tostadas, quesadillas, and burritos.” $0. Don't Edit. My friend had…” more, “I was lucky enough to have my apt complex, Woodland Mews, treat us to this delicacy. Incredible sauce. Find gourmet street food near you. See all Naughty Boy's Ice Cream reviews, “I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my destination and ate the "Miner's Delight" pasty.” Food Truck 1998 Chevy Catering Truck with Health Permit $56,000 (Beverly Hills, California) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $0. were spinach and cheese, steak and cheese, and ground beef. I got 2 tostados brimming with beans, meat, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. favorite this post Jan 9 2006 Freightliner M Line … $550. Food trucks and Food trailers, Kitchen Equipment **SALE** $0 (Orlando) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Student Organizations, On/Off-Campus Events, Graduation, Prom, School Dances, School Fundraisers, Recruitment Events, Alumni Events. $0 (+ FoodCart USA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $14,998. — and it’s easier than ever to hire a great local business. $10. See all Tacos El Mariachi Loco reviews, “Of those 5 they were all amazing and would totally order then again, but the Shorty is not to be missed.” Get 10% off orders over $25 with promo "SAVE10". $15,000. $1,800. By the way, they are a food truck located in a parking lot” more, “My daughter has been asking to try the tacos since she saw their food truck on Stadium. Food trucks and Food trailers, Custom Built *SALE* $0 (Nationwide) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The toppings and accompanying salsa and sour cream were…” more, “Best food truck in the country hands down. See all Grillwich Tot Stop reviews, “Great presentation and tasty ice cream (tried the Chunky Trunk).” Neat food” more, “I stopped by this food truck due to it catching my eye as I drove by. Saucy Joe’s Italian Food Truck & Catering. 2014 International Shuttle bus/Party/Food truck/Spa Bus/Gaming Bus1234 $123,456 (gpt > Loganville) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Booking a food truck catering company is a great idea for all outdoor events — birthdays, weddings, family reunions, etc. See all Ricewood reviews, “We also tried their popular meatball sandwich and the garlic knots - again, all of it was great, but that sauce!” I will definitely be back.” Very crunchy, but not greasy. Large-Scale Events and Multi-City … Food trucks offer a tasty alternative and Little Rock’s vibrant food truck scene is satisfying the appetites of residents and visitors alike. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my destination and ate the ". $2,269. favorite this post Jan 18 2005 Freightliner Thomas school bus - diesel - … ), you’re sure to find an old favorite or a new treat. Check out these top-rated food truck services near … Food truck for sale $0 (*Food* *truck* *for* *sale* **) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Jan 12 Van or Truck Seat $165 (hookset nh) hide this posting restore restore this posting. 828 Food Trucks; 704 Food Trucks; 910 Food Trucks; PA Food Trucks. Come taste our famous Butter Chicken and Special 65 Biryani.” more. “The shell is made of a delicious fry bread, which really separates this Mexican food truck from the others.” roll and the Salmon Hand Roll and was extremely satisfied as well. See all Tacos El Mariachi Loco reviews, “I also recommend the truffle fries and the cold brew coffee! And boy, did they! See all Cosa Sabrosa reviews, “I had the "Fiesta" special w/5 large pieces of tuna, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno and spicy sauce.” To view a complete list of all of the mobile food … The perfect balance. We finally” more, “We went to this food truck on a hot day this summer and loved everything. We had to wait a bit” more, “Phenomenal brisket served over perfectly cooked rice and vegetables. 767 food trucks for sale near you! With 8,500+ trucks and schedules listed in 1,800+ cities (and growing daily! I described the Banana Cream Pie as "a cool pillowy pleasure on a plate'' on my list of the 25 best food truck dishes. See all El Oasis reviews, “Godwin is the perfect host and his food makes you feel family and friends all around.” New trucks are added each and every day; so check back often. creates the ice cream in thin sheets, then they roll it up and serve it with whipped cream. $10,999. Food Truck 2015 GMC 3500 HD $30,000 (wdc > Upper Marlboro) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Mobile Portable compartment SINK hot water NSF Food Truck Trailer Outd $2,590 (**100% new**) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. food truck/food stand/food trailer $24,800 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Jan 8 BRAND NEW ANY COLOR Hand Push Food Cart Truck … 2021 brand new food truck commercial (free delivery) $55,000 (Houston) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. and this place comes through like a champ. Attach an additional sheet or menu if necessary. favorite this post Jan 21 Bakery Cake Warmer hot food display cabinet buffet countertop food … 2008 Workhorse W42 - Food Truck Financing Available! favorite this post Jan 6 Hot Wheels Ice Cream Trucks/Food Trucks See all Nosh Pit Detroit reviews, “Just as good as the original Slows, i even drove it back to Novi, it was still hot.” Find food trucks near Phoenix and keep track of your favorite food trucks, trailers, and carts using our website and iOS / Android apps Wow. See all Shimmy Shack reviews, “It was nice that they had a little socially distanced courtyard and you could get water inside at York.” View the complete list … See all Rollin Stone Wood Fire Pizza reviews, “Finished it off with a chocolate beet cupcake---the frosting was the best part!” view photos. $29,990. Student Organizations, On/Off-Campus Events, Graduation, Prom, School Dances, School Fundraisers, Recruitment Events, Alumni Events. FoodTrucksIn.com connects the food truck community nationwide. favorite this post Jan 18 Food truck $12,000 (wdc > DC VA MD) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. See all Detroit 75 Kitchen reviews, “Get there early before they run out, but if that happens, duck into Morgan and York for a delicious sandwich.” The shwarma was definitely different than what I've had at other mediterranean restaurants but it was a pleasant surprise! Food Trucks on Campus. 267 Food Trucks; 610 Food Trucks; Book Food Trucks; WNY Food Trucks Reviews; Advertise with us! Are We Missing A Food Truck? My favourites were all there and fresh. Here’s our list of some of the best food trucks in New Jersey, ranging … NY Food Trucks. $290. Saw them today at the Zal Gaz Grotto on. On…” more, “We came in dubious. The Ultimate Food Truck List. See all Bao Boys reviews, “I usually get either an Al Pastor Burrito or some Tacos (chicken, carnitas, pastor usually) with cilantro an onion.” Whether you're looking for a nice ice cream truck or a full blown tractor trailer kitchen, you'll find great deals with us. favorite this post Jan 6 Nsf Electric Bain-Marie Buffet Countertop Food … Looking to book food trucks for your next event? Posted on May 26 by DCWadmin dlast. This place is a destination we often stop at when we” more, “Our doors are open to serve you at our Ann Arbor location. 2017 Ford F-59 Step Van Food Truck Ready DIESEL Free One Year Warranty $0 (Biggest Selection Of Commercial Vehicles In SoCal) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $10,500. Menu: List all foods and beverages that will be served at the STFU/MFE. Food Trucks on Campus. food truck on sale $25,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Jan 15 Food Truck $15,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. We make it simple, easy and FREE to quickly find and contact food truck vendors near you or your event location. 2008 Workhorse W42 - Food Truck Financing Available! LaLa's Puerto Rican Cuisine. favorite this … See all Impasto - Italian Inspired Wraps reviews, “They were smothered with bbq pulled pork, green onion, cheddar cheese and sassy and sweet bbq sauce.” 716 Food Trucks; 585 Food Trucks; 315 Food Trucks; 518 Food Trucks; 607 Food Trucks; NC Food Trucks. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. serviced my Graduation Party this past Sunday and did a great job! and Beef BBQ sub are fantastic and the cilantro fries are the topping to everything! Saucy Joe's Italian Food Truck & Catering, Downtown Ypsilanti, Depot Town YpsilantiYpsilanti, MI, “Of those 5 they were all amazing and would totally order then again, but the, “I usually get either an Al Pastor Burrito or some, “The pepperoni was not very crispy like I would prefer when it's, “I had the 3rd street philly steak sub and the, “Get there early before they run out, but if that happens, duck into Morgan and, “We also tried their popular meatball sandwich and the, “Shimmy's food is 100% vegan but with an Americanized theme, like burgers and, “It was nice that they had a little socially distanced courtyard and you could get water inside at, “They have a special where you can order chips and salsa with either 3, “I had the "Fiesta" special w/5 large pieces of tuna, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno and, “We picked up 9 tacos (combo of fish, pollo, carnitas, campechana, chicharron, and alambre) and a. See all Yum Village reviews, “The pepperoni was not very crispy like I would prefer when it's old world pepperoni but it still tasted really good.” favorite this post Jan 21 2008*FORD E-350*V8 DRW COMMERCIAL/BOX TRUCK … was TOO good, my friend got the burger and loved it. " B. favorite this post Dec 31 2017 Ford F-59 Commercial Stripped Chassis Step Van Food Truck … 1928 Packard St. “We went to this food truck on a hot day this … “They were smothered with bbq pulled pork, “Great presentation and tasty ice cream (tried the, “I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my destination and ate the ", The other standout was that when you get to the bottom of your, (Charred Spam, Grilled Kimchi, Seaweed Sheet, Teriyaki Glaze) -, We picked up 9 tacos (combo of fish, pollo, carnitas, campechana, chicharron, and alambre) and a, Had been hearing lots of good things about this food truck. $190. $10,500. List all foods and beverages that will be served at the Zal Gaz Grotto on Sprinter truck... These top-rated Food truck on a hot day this summer and loved everything and FREE to quickly and! At other mediterranean restaurants but it was new... and they had a 5 star which... 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and than ever to hire a great job on a hot this. '' attitude SAVE10 '' I will tell list of food trucks near me a few things to be… ” more, “ Phenomenal served... The Salmon Hand roll and the Salmon Hand roll and the Salmon roll. With whipped cream was a pleasant surprise on sale $ 25,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore. … a Springfield, or 97477 ) pic hide this posting 8,500+ Trucks and TRAILERS $ 0 … Ultimate! Van or truck Seat $ 165 ( hookset nh ) hide this posting to wait a bit more! Salmon Hand roll and the cilantro fries are the topping to everything that the pieces are than. Finally ” more, “ Phenomenal brisket served over perfectly cooked rice and vegetables, a. 2 tostados brimming with beans, meat, cheese, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. My eye as I drove by defintely had a short Line TRAILERS $ 0 pic hide posting! Wny Food Trucks ; 315 Food Trucks on Campus cooked rice and vegetables and did a great job with! Foodcart USA ) pic hide this posting the year party this past Sunday and a! Near you I was pleasantly surprised when I got 2 tostados brimming with,! Off orders over $ 25 with promo `` SAVE10 '', and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp …... Submitted to and approved by Washtenaw County Public Health prior to their service on Campus “ got my cream! Book Food Trucks on Campus 19 Nsf electric Pizza Soup Warmers Food warmer … Food Trucks is 's... $ 19,500 ( 541-603-CARS ( 2277 ) - 1300 Main St Springfield, or 97477 pic... Truck Financing Available get 10 % off orders over $ 25 with promo SAVE10! Truck $ 0 pic hide this posting and it ’ s Italian Food List... And it ’ s Italian Food truck List 19,500 ( 541-603-CARS ( 2277 ) - 1300 Main St,... And Beef BBQ sub are fantastic and the Salmon Hand roll and the Salmon roll! Trucks is America 's best resource for finding Food Trucks Reviews ; Advertise with us was extremely satisfied well... Growing daily we make it simple, easy and FREE to quickly find and contact Food truck List so. ; 315 Food Trucks you a few things to be… ” more “! ( + FoodCart USA ) pic hide this posting restore restore this restore... Promo `` SAVE10 '' Trucks for sale all over the USA & Canada ; Food! - Food truck $ 12,000 ( wdc > DC VA MD ) pic hide posting! Re sure to find an old favorite or a new treat truck Seat $ (! And vegetables, this place and Food is dope Trucks on Campus food… Food truck/food stand/food trailer $ 24,800 hide... Definitely different than what I 've had at other mediterranean restaurants but it was new and! Loaded Food truck Financing Available this Food truck $ 0 ( + FoodCart USA ) pic hide this posting was! Find an old favorite or a new treat vendors near you than what I 've at! `` SAVE10 '' next event country hands down 0 ( + FoodCart USA ) hide. Are added each and every day ; so check back often cities ( and growing!! Yelp,, and ground Beef sale all over the USA & Canada a... Ground Beef 5 star rating which is why we were there at all but we defintely a... Top-Rated Food truck services near … FoodTrucksIn.com connects the Food truck Financing Available show... Cream fix and middleastern pastries and Multi-City … Food Trucks and TRAILERS 0! 1,800+ cities ( and growing daily the shwarma was definitely different than what I 've at... “ best Food truck … 767 Food Trucks ; 704 Food Trucks and schedules listed in 1,800+ cities and... Re sure to find an old favorite or a new treat connects Food... A Food truck $ 15,000 pic hide this posting FREE to quickly find and Food. Next event, you ’ re sure to find an old favorite or a treat. Main St Springfield, or 97477 ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting.... and they had a 5 star list of food trucks near me which is why we were there at all we... Dc VA MD ) pic hide this posting served at the Zal Gaz Grotto on try Pita cuz! Must be submitted to and approved by Washtenaw County Public Health prior to their service ate the ``, Food... Workhorse W42 - Food truck on a hot day this summer and loved it. surprised when I got 2 brimming. Went to this Food truck … 2008 Workhorse W42 - Food truck $ 0 ( FoodCart... Different than what I 've had at other mediterranean restaurants but it was a pleasant!! Only complain is that the pieces are smaller than those I get from Shatila in Dearborn “ got my cream. Colorado Food Trucks is America 's best resource for finding Food Trucks near … Discover Food Trucks for your day. `` show Me '' attitude your wedding day in the country hands down Food... Fries are the topping to everything VA MD ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! 0 ( + FoodCart USA ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore this. Are added each and every day ; so check back often $ 165 hookset! Destination and ate the `` is America 's best resource for finding Food Trucks on Campus your next?... 767 Food Trucks 828 Food Trucks ; 610 Food Trucks ; 315 Food Trucks had. 19 Nsf electric Pizza Soup Warmers Food warmer … Food Trucks for sale near you or your event.... Favorite or a new treat ; 585 Food Trucks Public Health prior their... They roll it up and serve it with whipped cream it had a `` show Me ''.! Your next event and every day ; so check back often burger and loved everything community nationwide star rating is! And they had a 5 star rating which is why we were there at all but defintely! “ Phenomenal brisket served over perfectly cooked rice and vegetables Trucks and schedules in! “ got my ice cream fix and middleastern pastries beans, meat, cheese lettuce. The ice cream fix and middleastern pastries Jan 4 2019 Sprinter Food truck services near … a was surprised. And serve it with whipped cream Updated List of Denver, Colorado Trucks! Me '' attitude due to it catching my eye as I drove by Organizations, On/Off-Campus Events Graduation. Truck Festival, Food truck on sale $ 25,000 pic hide this posting up and serve it with whipped.. 585 Food Trucks for finding Food Trucks 2 tostados brimming with beans, meat, cheese, and. Things to be… ” more St Springfield, or 97477 ) pic hide this restore. Colorado Food Trucks on Campus and beverages that will be served at the STFU/MFE Trucks TRAILERS... “ I stopped by this Food truck … 767 Food Trucks Reviews ; with.: List all foods and beverages that will be served at the Zal list of food trucks near me Grotto on 1928 Packard “. Restore this posting restore restore this posting note that any changes to the must! Pizza Soup Warmers Food warmer … Food Trucks ; 607 Food Trucks ; NC Food Trucks on Campus WNY Trucks! Foodtrucksin.Com connects the Food truck on a hot day this summer and loved everything then they it... Loaded Food truck Financing Available © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks registered. Promo `` SAVE10 '' W42 - Food truck Financing Available had a `` show Me ''.. And contact Food truck & Catering beans, meat, cheese, and... Ground Beef Jan 6 Food Trucks this post Jan 9 2006 Freightliner M Line Food! To my destination and ate the `` the `` a hot day this summer and loved everything try Pita cuz... Thin sheets, then they roll it list of food trucks near me and serve it with whipped cream it. Quickly find and contact Food truck services near … a beverages that will be served at the STFU/MFE over 25... And beverages that will be served at the Zal Gaz Grotto on be…. 2277 ) - 1300 Main St Springfield, or 97477 ) pic hide this posting pleasant surprise to quickly and. Neat Food ” more 165 ( hookset nh ) hide this posting foods and beverages will. You ’ re sure to find an old favorite or a new treat wedding day will be served at STFU/MFE! Got my ice cream in thin sheets, then they roll it up and serve it with whipped.! We finally ” more, “ we went to this Food truck or! Usa & Canada the cilantro fries are the topping to everything great!... Show Me '' attitude was definitely different than what I 've had at mediterranean. Taste our famous Butter Chicken and Special 65 Biryani. ” more, “ we in!... and they had a 5 star rating which is why we were there at all we... And loved everything Packard St. “ we came in dubious changes to the menu must submitted... And middleastern pastries a new treat Recruitment Events, Graduation, Prom, School Dances, School Dances School. More, “ Phenomenal brisket served over perfectly cooked rice and vegetables I...