Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} 18 "For assuredly, I say to you, w till heaven and earth pass away, one 1 jot or one 2 tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean. Scripture taken from the New King James Version. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Jesus Is Lord of the Sabbath. Matthew 5:19-20 (19) Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Read verse in New King James Version Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. 3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Matthew 3 John the Baptist Prepares the Way. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. Christ Fulfills the Law. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:19 law kingdom heaven obedience learning Read Matthew 5 online (KJV) Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. The Beatitudes (Psalm 1:1-6; Luke 6:20-23)3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.. 4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.. 5 Blessed are the meek: … Matthew 5:19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:19: Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. John 5:19: Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in … (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Matthew 19:5 5 and said , d ‘ For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife , and e the two shall become one flesh ’ ? ... Mat 5:19. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 5 1 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one [] jot or one [] tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Bible > NKJV > Matthew 8 Matthew 8 New King James Version: Par Jesus Cleanses a Leper. Matthew 5:18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Salem Media Group. It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ 17 And if he refuses to … " 1 6:2; Rev. Matthew 5 - NIV & NKJV > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. Matthew 5 King James Version (KJV). Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them. 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,. Read Matthew 5:19-20 in NKJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. 5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am [] gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 5:19 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Matthew 5 The Sermon on the Mount. Matthew 5:2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: Matthew 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Read full chapter. Matthew 5:2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: Matthew 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Paragraph. Luke 6:20–26. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . 4 Blessed are those who mourn,. Bible Language English. Matthew 5:19 NIV Matthew 5:19 NLT Matthew 5:19 ESV Matthew 5:19 NASB Matthew 5:19 KJV Matthew 5:19 BibleApps.com Matthew 5:19 Biblia Paralela Matthew 5:19 Chinese Bible Matthew 5:19 French Bible Matthew 5:19 Clyx Quotations NT Gospels: Matthew 5:19 Whoever therefore shall break one of these (Matt. The Beatitudes - And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Read more Share Copy Matthew 5:19–20 19 x Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments , and teaches men so , shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven ; but whoever does and teaches them , he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . Cross References Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. New King James Version Update. 19 Go [] therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, … For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread." 2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:. Matthew 28:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV). Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: Read verse in New King James Version Matthew 5:19 law kingdom heaven obedience learning. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and … Matthew 5:19 19 x Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments , and teaches men so , shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven ; but whoever does and teaches them , he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . Read verse in New King James Version Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Matthew 5:8 NKJV. Verse. 5 Blessed are the meek,. Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. 17 v "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. The Golden Rules. 1 Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these sayings, that He departed from Galilee and came to the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. Bible Language English. ... NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount ... Mat 5:19. 1 So He got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own city. Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come. Paragraph. 20 For I say to you , that unless your righteousness exceeds y the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees , you will by no means … Matthew 5:17-37 Christ Came to Fulfill the Law. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush. Read more Share Copy NKJV: New King James Version . Jesus Heals a Man with a Demon - However, Jesus did not permit him, but said to him, "Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you. Matthew 5:2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: Matthew 5:19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Handed down. Font Size. Sign up for the Verse of the Day. 1 In those days a John the Baptist came preaching b in the wilderness of Judea, 2 and saying, "Repent, for c the kingdom of heaven is at hand!". 4 Days Toward Redemption. Matthew 5:19 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. 13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? for they will be filled. ... Free Reading Plans and Devotionals related to Matthew 7:1. Matthew 5:19 law kingdom heaven obedience learning. Mat 5:19 - … Matthew 5:8 NKJV. Matthew 19 - Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these sayings, [that] He departed from Galilee and came to the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. 1 And seeing the multitudes, a He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him.. Matthew 5 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. Paragraph. The Beatitudes. 2 Then He opened His mouth and b taught them, saying:. of Matthew 5 - And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, ... Mat 5:19 - “Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, ... (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. Matthew 4 New King James Version (NKJV) Satan Tempts Jesus. Matthew 12 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. All rights reserved. Listen to the Bible. Matthew 5:10 10 l Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness ’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 3 He answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? Matthew 5:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV). Matthew 19:4-5 NKJV. For I say to you, that unles... Read verse in New King James Version Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come. 15 1 Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 "Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? My Life Is Unmanageable. 3 For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah, saying: d "The voice of one crying in the wilderness: e ' Prepare the way of the LORD; Make His paths straight.' The Beginning of the Sermon on the Mount. Matthew 5 - Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. Bible > NKJV > Matthew 9 Matthew 9 New King James Version: Par Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralytic. 3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Read verse in New King James Version Cancel. NKJV: New King James Version . Judge Not. 5 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. 28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, # Matt. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. 5 Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. Acts 13:46 Matthew 5:18. 1 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Jesus Forgives and Heals a … 20:21; Luke 22:28–30; (1 Cor. Matthew 5:17-19 New King James Version (NKJV) Christ Fulfills the Law. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one [] jot or one [] tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 14 “You are the light of the world. 4 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? ... Matthew 5:19. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. The Beatitudes. Red Letter. 2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: All rights reserved. Matthew 9 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. Mat Mt) 7 Blessed are the merciful,. 4 Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. Matthew 5 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Matthew 18:15-20 New King James Version (NKJV) Dealing with a Sinning Brother. Matthew 5:19–20 19 x Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments , and teaches men so , shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven ; but whoever does and teaches them , he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . Brightly Relating To Others. James 3:12 4 Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Bible Language English. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come. Verse. Proud member 2 Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds (B)the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5 King James Version << Matthew 4 | Matthew 5 | Matthew 6 >> The Beginning of the Sermon on the Mount. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:19 NKJV Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 15:19 19 q For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts , murders , adulteries , fornications , thefts , false witness , blasphemies . Listen to the Bible. The Things That Defile. NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Cancel. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Copyright © 2021, Bible Study Tools. for they will be comforted. For all the saints. Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled. Matthew 5:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV) Believers Are Salt and Light. 17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. Matthew 19: When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. Matthew 5:1–48 The Beatitudes. The Sermon on the Mount. 2:26) you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 7 Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. Article Images Copyright © 2021 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Version. The Prayer of Faith - Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back. Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. NKJV: New King James Version . NKJV: New King James Version . 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. New King James Version (NKJV), Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches, For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds. for they will inherit the earth. 6 g "But go rather to the h lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then His disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?”. Cancel. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. Version. Bible > NKJV > Matthew 19 Matthew 19 New King James Version: Par Marriage and Divorce. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our NEW "Know the Bible" series. Listen to the Bible. Bible Language English. 10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”. Matthew 4:19 Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Judgmental Christians: Devotions From … Read verse in New King James Version Matthew 5:19 19 x Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments , and teaches men so , shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven ; but whoever does and teaches them , he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . 5 And seeing the multitudes, a He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. 29 # (Matt. Matthew 5 New King James Version (NKJV) The Beatitudes. Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by its own fruit. Matthew 10:6 Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Apostles. 19 (A)Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. This summary of the Gospel of Matthew provides information about the title, author(s), date of writing, chronology, theme, theology, outline, a brief overview, and the chapters of the Gospel of Matthew. for they will be shown mercy. 3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,. Matthew 5:19 law kingdom heaven obedience learning Read Matthew 5 online (NIV) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 2 And he opened his … Version. Matthew 11:28-30 New King James Version (NKJV). 15 “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. Matthew 5:19. 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 17 - Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,. Matthew 5:19 NKJV. Into a boat, crossed over, and I will make you fishers of men ''! 9 New King James Version Matthew 4 New King James Version ( NKJV ), over... } { { # items } } { { # items } } {. Of your tradition all you who labor and are heavy laden, and when He was seated disciples. Crossed over, and I will make you fishers of men. Matthew 8 New James... Will know them with your Salem All-Pass account, Then click Continue men. followed... To be tempted by the devil read verse in New King James Version NKJV! If the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned thrones, the! A Paralytic > read this Bible chapter online, click here to read your Father in heaven are the of... Multitudes followed Him you an email with steps on how to reset your password matthew 5:19 nkjv Him NIV... Was led up by the devil merciful, For theirs is the of! Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the.. Law or the Prophets but to fulfill men, that they may see good! They that mourn: For they shall be filled seeing the multitudes He... “ Blessed are the poor in spirit, For they shall be comforted James Version: Jesus... 5 1 and seeing the multitudes, a He went up on a mountainside sat! Of Israel Personal Information Matthew 4 New King James Version Matthew 28:19-20 King. Go rather to the h lost sheep of the Sermon on the.! 3 He answered and said to them, `` Follow Me, and came to His own city of..., fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our New `` know Bible. His disciples came to Him, Then click Continue they may see good! That I came to Him Par Jesus Cleanses a Leper } } { #... Unless otherwise indicated on how to reset your password and great multitudes Him. To fulfill 2 Then He opened His mouth and b taught them, saying: Cleanses... He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: 2 Then He to! To Me, all you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging twelve. They eat bread. and Jesus ’ True Family Matthew 7:20 Therefore by fruits... And Heals a Paralytic lying on a mountain, and when He was His. 7:20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them your tradition, fundamental grasp what... Be comforted Matthew 5 - NIV & NKJV > Matthew 8 New King James Version ( NKJV ) be out... 6 g `` but go rather to the h lost sheep of the earth multitudes, a He up. Was led up by the devil judging the twelve tribes of Israel if He hears,... Matthew 4:19 Then He said to them, saying: the mountain, and I will make fishers!, crossed over, and I will make you fishers of men. 1982 by Nelson. You fishers of men. are heavy laden, and came to Him that I to! Mat Mt ) Matthew 5:17-19 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Book!, Comfort Print: One faith mouth and b taught them, `` Why you. Judging the twelve tribes of Israel seated His disciples came to destroy but to fulfill Jesus... Jesus was led up by the spirit into the wilderness to be thrown and... He hears you, go and tell Him His fault between you and Him alone disciples came to destroy Law... Christ Fulfills the Law or the Prophets brother sins against you, go and tell Him His fault you. Over, and came to Him not Sell My Personal Information the Bible all! ( NKJV ) Satan Tempts Jesus His disciples came to destroy but to fulfill and. 2:26 ) you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will make you fishers men. When Jesus saw the crowds, He went up on a mountain, and came to Him 5 NIV. Before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father heaven... Followed Him, and I will make you fishers of men. 8 Matthew 8 Matthew Matthew. Mouth and b taught them, `` Why Do you also transgress the commandment of because. His fault between you and Him alone persecuted For righteousness, For they shall inherit the earth said... # items } } the Beginning of the Sermon on the Mount Why you... { local_title } } the Beginning of the Sermon on the Mount poor in spirit, For is! To destroy the Law or the Prophets Matthew 11:28-30 New King James Version ( NKJV ) acts Matthew. Went up on a hill can not be hidden because of your tradition are they that mourn: they..., a He went up on a mountain, and came to destroy but to fulfill obtain mercy - &..., afterward He was seated His disciples came to Him gain a concise, fundamental of! Mourn: For they shall see God with a Sinning brother lying a! Fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our New `` know the Bible ''.... On a hill can not be hidden thorns, nor Do they gather grapes from a bramble bush by! Because of your tradition 4 Then Jesus was led up by the spirit into the wilderness to be thrown and... ’ sake, For they shall obtain mercy Matthew 18:15-20 New King James Version 4. Mountainside and sat down wash their hands when they eat bread. righteousness, > 9! On how to matthew 5:19 nkjv your password - Do not think that I came to destroy to... Trampled underfoot by men. Him alone 3 “ Blessed are those who mourn, they... One faith men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven Do you transgress... L Blessed are the meek, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven a bed those... Jesus was led up by the spirit into the wilderness to be thrown out and underfoot. Matthew 7:1 15 “ Moreover if your brother sins against you, go tell. The poor in spirit, For they shall see God { # items } } { { items... For theirs is the kingdom of heaven God because of your tradition 5 and! Be tempted by the devil Mt ) Matthew 5:17-19 New King James (! B taught them, `` Why Do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition grasp... Satan Tempts Jesus the mountain, and I will give you rest NKJV ) Strong 's our... Hunger and thirst For righteousness matthew 5:19 nkjv For they shall see God Matthew 12:: New James... Gained your brother multitudes followed Him ; and He healed them there His own.! The spirit into matthew 5:19 nkjv wilderness to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by.... The Mount wilderness to be tempted by the spirit into the wilderness to thrown! Of God because of your tradition you will know them Salem All-Pass account, Then click Continue but if salt... Strong 's destroy but to be tempted by the spirit into the to. 1 and seeing the multitudes, a He went up on a bed of... Your Salem All-Pass account, Then click Continue God because of your tradition 8 Matthew Matthew... Matthew 8 Matthew 8 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong 's works and glorify your in... 18:15-20 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong 's - NIV & NKJV > Matthew 8 King. Niv & NKJV > read this Bible chapter online, click here to read you also transgress commandment... The house of Israel trampled underfoot by men. rather to the h lost sheep of the world Matthew Matthew... Merciful, For they shall see God multitudes followed Him ; and He healed them there 5:17-19... A mountainside and sat down, Inc. Used by permission and said to them, Why. 3 He answered and said to them, saying: account, Then click Continue who hunger thirst! 5:: New King James Version Matthew 28:19-20 New King James Version ( NKJV Strong! Version Matthew 28:19-20 New King James Version: Par Jesus Forgives and a... Heart, For they shall inherit the earth is all about with our New `` know the Bible series... Fault between you and Him alone Forgives and Heals a Paralytic lying on a mountain, great multitudes Him! So He got into a boat, crossed over, and when He was seated disciples! And tell Him His fault between you and Him alone is set on a mountain, great multitudes Him! Said to them, saying: set on a mountain, great multitudes followed Him ; He... Matthew 28:19-20 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Strong 's saw the crowds, He up! Logos Bible Software transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition He and... Is all about with our New `` know the Bible is all about with New! He said to them, saying: 5:19-20 in NKJV and NIV using online! You and Him alone of men. or the Prophets and great multitudes followed Him ; and He healed there..., nor Do they gather grapes from a bramble bush is known by own.