They had let her.But this? Lila Rossi7 is an Italian student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont and the tertiary antagonist of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. Lila was still ok-ok until she lied about dating THE Damian Wayne. Like many other fanworks inspired by "Chameleon", it explores Marinette having to weather the storm. There will be no Ladybug and Chat Noir in this fan-fiction and, none of the pictures used belongs to me. 128 notes. Secret Santa - TheLastPilot ~ Literally my #1 favorite Miraculous fanfic today. Teen And Up Audiences (6) General Audiences (3) Not Rated (2) Mature (1) Include Warnings . Chloe knew Marinette and trusted her to buy coffee with her everyday. Marinette always knew she was a princess it was kinda hard not to when she was constantly reminded that she would return to her family after being trained and would kill them all and take the thrown so she could help the league dominate. When she returns to Paris, her old class has to deal with the consequences of their actions now that Marinette is done with putting up with them. One by one, Marinette's classmates pick up on the inconsistencies in her lies and stop believing her, until Lila left with no one to fool, and then she shows her true colours to them all, it all coming to a head with her fall or transformation into a true villain in the season 4 finale. She’s very confused with the world right now, if someone gets the nerve to tell her about Ladybug and Chat Noir, she can easily tell anyone!” “I know, I know, I am the worst Guardian ever!! A girl with black hair in pigtails, blue eyes, a habit of wearing red, and supposedly Lila’s long-time bestie. a book containing ideas i might use in the future. Marinette is having a good time in Gotham, but when a certain class comes to visit along with a silver-tongued liar, who seeks to defame Ladybug, well, time to bring out the campfire and have a good ol' roasting. The Actress - There was a new student in class.One Isabelle Verity. One who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Okay so this is heavily based on "LadyLuckandHerBlackCat's" Adrien's Extraordinary Playlist. After Chloé's convincing, she accepts Audrey's offer to go to New York. What will Marinette do when Juleka gives the class tickets to their concert? Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. She’s very confused with the world right now, if someone gets the nerve to tell her about Ladybug and Chat Noir, she can easily tell anyone!” “I know, I know, I am the worst Guardian ever!! What happens when they receive the trip off of school because of they're akuma attacks, AND to the city of Gotham? "I hate lies," Marinette muttered, but Tikki had a point. >:DD. ... ml ml fic ml fanfic ml salt ml salt fic ml salt fanfic miraculous ladybug miraculous fic miraculous fanfic miraculous salt miraculous salt fic miraculous salt fanfic miraculous tales of ladybug and chat noir alya salt. Lila had begun telling everyone that Marinette had been harassing and bullying her. Well, she is very, very wrong.The school had been ruled by untouchable rulers long before the Lila Rossi even stepped foot in France, before Adrien had ever attended the school. Burning Bridges, Building Confidence is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic series by BeanWritesStuff. "Well- okay, I live by that park. In which Marinette is a Wayne going on an undercover mission to protect the city of Paris. Feel free to use these prompts for inspiration. He turned around a corner in the hallway. Note: All of these are reveal fics! Where everything is naturally awful and I don’t feel bad about making people petty and/or vindictive. Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction/Recommendation Thread starter GeneralScrage; Start date ... and Adrien would have still probably revealed his identity in order to stop the akuma. Marinette Dupain-Cheng's Spite Playlist is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction. “The Justice League and the Paris Council have this one handled.” “The Justice League caused this akuma. She took all of Marinette's friends, had the teachers wrapped around her finger. Marinette is, like, REALLY sleep-deprived, and ends up sending adoption papers to Bruce Wayne. Lila had always been some what of a popular girl after all, she was used to it. I’ve found a new therapy for whenever my brain is in a bad headspace and I don’t want to touch my regular fanfiction. In "Volpina", Lila lies about knowing Ladybug and being friends with her, but after Ladybug humiliates her in the park while she is trying to impress Flash, she starts to hold a grudge against her. ; Chapter 10 reveals that Roger lives in fear that one day, the damage caused by an Akuma will be permanent, and he'll have to be the one to explain to a family that their loved one will never come home. Heck, even Lila redemption stories are welcome if they're written well. miraculous ladybug fanfic miraculous ladybug fic ml fanfic ml fanfiction ml fic miraculous ladybug fanfiction Lila salt Lila bashing ml salt fic Lila is exposed Lila gets ... both Zhihe and Chonglin decided to investigate her origins. Neeko96 is a fanfiction author that has written 26 stories for Danny Phantom, How to Train Your Dragon, Kim Possible, Teen Titans, Naruto, Spyro the Dragon, Elder Scroll series, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Secret Saturdays, Legion of Super Heroes, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Young Justice, and American Dragon: Jake Long. Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Release year: 2015. Then this is the community for you! Marinette's life was too much. They would be little white lies, designed to keep her secret safe while pointing out why she had never trusted Lila and no, it wasn't because of Adrien, Alya. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Her life was better but she vowed never to forget her brother in all but blood. How would the story change? Laser-Guided Karma: Lila's public near-victory against Ladybug and Chat Noir leads her mother to call the school and question why they aren't "still closed" because of akuma attacks and Lila gets expelled. Despite Ladybug apologizing after de-evilizing her, Lila won't forgive her, angrily declaring that they will never be friends. !” Adrien plopped on his couch, feeling miserable. Join the Miraculous class as they go on a trip to Scotland. Except for the fact, she doesn't even know the consequences of this event. https://mcheang.tumblr.com/post/624562238201757697/xys-muse-around-the-end-of-silencer-as-marinette. Marinette is tired of being bullied by Lila and the class. When Paris is in peril, Marinette becomes Ladybug. ; Near-Villain Victory: Chameleon actually gets both Miraculous and is en route to Hawk Moth to deliver him ultimate victory. Soon after, everything was revealed and Lila’s lies were exposed completely. Oct 5, 2020 ... Also a nice simple disposal of Lila's lies so the class can quickly move on from that mess. With Aspik under the Princess's control and Ryuko frozen in time by a villain calling herself Lady Wifi, Luka will have to step up and become the hero Paris needs to save the day.... Part 1 of Anatis and Lady Noir AU I have a Miraculous?” she was finally processing the words of Glamm. With the amount of lies she told, it was only a matter a time before she got exposed. What happens to one of them keeps on affecting the other, even kilometers or light-years apart. lila marinette adrien miraculous alya ladybug chloe miraculousladybug adrienette chatnoir ladynoir marichat hawkmoth plagg tikki niño catnoir mlb lilarossi luka 1K Stories Sort by: Hot We work on the fic every week, on Friday-Sunday!If you like what we're putting out, make sure you bookmark and leave a comment or sixty. As ladybug, yes. !” Adrien plopped on his couch, feeling miserable. Lila is highly deceptive and crafty, being able to manipulate people exceedingly with her lies, Tikki even remarking she's never seen someone as skilled at lying as her. FanFiction. Lila has made marinette life hell and her only friend is chloe what will happen when there class takes a 2 week trip to gothum Queen bee identity was never revealed Ch... fildtrip daminette … 1.2K 48 4. It can a big epic exposure or something tiny that reveals something isn't right. Open in app; Community. miraculous ladybug fanfic miraculous ladybug fic ml fanfic ml fanfiction ml fic miraculous ladybug fanfiction ml salt fic salty mari salty marinette Alya salt ml class salt Adrien salt bustier salt Lila is exposed lila gets exposed it’s funny that this is a general salt fic but there isn’t any Lila salt reverser Marinette was about 10 months older than Damian. “Are you going to tell them?” Adrien questioned. Pixie Girl : A new student called Stella catch the lies of Lila faster, so Lila gets akumatized for fourth time but Stella isn't normal at all. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Lie-la revealed by Demiwizard Miraculer. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Marinette just wants it to change. It has been 2 years since she has the miraculous and stayed at paris. Lila either gets exposed or people think that she betrayed Ladybug. As a way to pass the time I decided to write a fan fiction about Lila's sister, who is the complete opposite of her and even ends up with a miraculous. Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, K, English, Humor & Drama, words: 805, favs: 66, follows: 26, 10/21/2020, Marinette D-C./Ladybug, Adrien A./Cat Noir, L. C. Kim/Dark Cupid, Lila R./Volpina 15 Baby Girl by IrishDreamer4 Because of Lila, Marinette has to babysit … Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (French: Miraculous, les aventures de Ladybug et Chat Noir; also known as Miraculous Ladybug or Miraculous) is a computer-animated superhero television series.The series focuses on two Parisian teenagers, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste, who transform into the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir, respectively, to protect the city from supervillains. This was the last straw.So, standing over the remains of her destroyed sketchbook, Marinette Dupain-Cheng texted into a chat she had not touched for two years. Chat and I are trying to fix this. Jul 15, 2020 - Explore Stitch's board "Miraculous ladybug fan art", followed by 877 people on Pinterest. Placating Lila and his father were on one side, and on the other side was his devotion to his friends. • Lila Rossi was then E.X.P.E.L.L.E.D. But while she was busy running a little kingdom, Marinette was running a f*cking empire, and she wasn't alone. Originally posted by quietenigma678. - Andre BerthiaumeA chance encounter on a school trip warps the reality between two groups of heroes. I am asking because I just read Miraculous Escalation and was wondering if there are any other Miraculous Ladybug crossovers that people are aware of. "We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin." They ruled the school with a merciful iron fist, taking crap from nobody and squashing bullies and incompetent teachers like bug beneath their feet.But they were long disbanded now, letting Rossi worm her way in and think she was queen, ruling her kingdom of sheep from her throne of lies and false promises. Adrien, after the entire morning, finally felt satisfied with the outcome of his devious plan. Tikki continued, “That is also the reason why you shouldn’t have revealed your identity to her! miraculous ladybug justice league fanfiction, “Stand down, Ladybug and Chat Noir.” A uniformed officer said. She is known to get jealous, and often takes things too seriously – remember her first impression on model boy? ~characters are not my own~ Her adoptive sister Lila is the worst person she's ever met. —Miraculous Ladybug (Obviously) —Skyrim —Fairy Tail ... Lila was revealed on complete accident. It showed the back of a girl who clearly had iconic raven pigtails and a grey blazer. Lila assumes the role after Marinette simply dumps it on her... with messy results. • Written beautifully, and full of feels - ship-wise & in general. Just by pure luck, he manages to escape and meets Master Fu, the guardian of the miraculous box. As Marinette becomes more famous as anonymous fashion designer MDC, Lila digs herself a hole her lies can't get her out of. heyo, anyone here into roleplaying? What if Plagg kept Adrien from Lila? Sr causes a mess and the News catch Ladybug ranting about Lying Lila stealing a Miraculous. ... ml ml fic ml fanfic ml salt ml salt fic ml salt fanfic miraculous ladybug miraculous fic miraculous fanfic miraculous salt miraculous salt fic miraculous salt fanfic miraculous tales of ladybug and chat noir alya salt. Please consider turning it on! Raise Your Voice Against Liars (also available on Fanfiction.net) is a crossover between Miraculous Ladybug and Persona 5 by Naruwitch and BeeTeeDubya14.. ... where one of the two main characters is indeed named Raffaella but is always referred as Lila by the other protagonists. ... they help the hero's Ladybug and Chat noir but they seem to not have a miraculous. Thanks to her Laser-Guided Amnesia, Ladybug sincerely believes that she has nowhere to go.Superpowered or not, she's still a teenager who's effectively rendered homeless by her memory loss. “Wait, Miraculous? Each and every single lie of Lila Rossi had been revealed. It takes place shortly after Season 3 for Miraculous Ladybug, and after Futaba's Palace for Persona 5. Stories that showcase the badly written Mary-Sue of "Miraculous Ladybug" getting exposed as the monster she is! Demise is a fanfiction written by Amy, Brig and Ana. I would love to see that cat fight go down in real life. Done with dealing with lying liars who lie like Lila Rossi, and those to flock towards her lapping up every last lie. Browse through and read miraculous ladybug reveal fanfiction stories and books . Inspired by @all-the-names-are-taken-aaaaa on Tumblr. As Edmund Burke says, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Alya had thought she would gather Lila’s celebrity friends for a party in her honor, since Lila had just got nominated for an award for all her acts of service. "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. Open in app; HER BROTHER. An alternate take on The Ridonculous Race with three new teams, one from Total Drama, and two from a rather... Miraculous TV show. What if Plagg told Adrien Grab the Book. Feel free to write them just say that you were inspired by any of these, please mark it as inspired so I can find them, read them, and shower you with praise. She always knew this, at least from the very first day she wore the ladybug miraculous. The Primaries are back. She is overly fond of attention and has no qualms with how she may acquire it, leading to her making up various false tales about herself towards her peers in order to garner as much attention as possible. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. "A chance encounter on a school trip warps the reality between two groups of heroes." Cloudflare Ray ID: 61717f80deb91960 See more ideas about miraculous ladybug fan art, miraculous ladybug, ladybug. Either way, it causes problems to Mrs Rossi at the Italian Embassy. Lila thought she was the Queen Bee of François Dupont, that she ruled the school. 115 notes. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She has to keep the act straight, she gave up on charming little Adrien when the "high road" happened. “Well yeah, we can’t just let her get away with her lies—“ He had to keep a balance in place. ... "I get it, Lila's...kind of a jerk and it gets on my nerves how much she lies about things." Ladybug attempts to gift Kagami the Dragon Miraculous again, but she is captured and held hostage by Chidori, so Ladybug combines the Dragon and the Ladybug Miraculous to become Dragonbug. Hot New # 1. Hello Lila Rossi, my name is Glamm, I’m the Kwami of Perception, the Kwami of the Chameleon Miraculous, which now you have in your hands” “Chameleon?” Lila at least now knew why the thing was so weird. We almost defeated her, before you caught her attention.” The officer looked unconcerned. Include ? Given Lila’s previous lies, the class immediately latched onto the idea that Isabelle was Ladybug. “Let me begin from the start. I have a lot of ideas saved but I don't have the motivation to write them. Lila had made good on her promise and the whole class had turned against Marinette. It might take a couple white lies, but that's necessary as Ladybug." Lila's got lies- Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction - - 5 Chapter ... Hi am mary i love of this Fanfiction and actually a writer myself am just 15:D . Art Club Chat Room - The Art Club has a chatroom and some things get revealed about a certain Italian.. Lila Rossi is the tertiary antagonist of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.She is a student who is in Miss Bustier's class, as well as being extra nice to Marinette Dupain-Cheng.. ; Near-Villain Victory: Chameleon actually gets both Miraculous and is en route to Hawk Moth to deliver him ultimate victory. "Could Have Avoided This!" This is alist of characters who appeared in Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. Prompts based on something finally getting Lila exposed. Miraculous Ladybug: Princess Marinette ... #adrien #adrienette #alya #alynino #chatnoir #chloe #djwifi #fanfiction #ladrien #ladybug #ladynoir #lovesquare #marichat #marinette #miraculous #princess #royal #ships #wattys2018. Because her life was never normal to begin with, and her mother's secrets are bound to be revealed, especially the ones that are so major that could change her life forever. Follow her adventures in her last school year at Francoise Dupont as she fights this villain with the help of Chat Noir, a little butterfly kwami, as well as a few other friends she makes along the way! You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Most of the class hasn’t been out right nasty to Marinette, but a few have been more antagonistic than others. In the series, Lila won’t return to take her revenge on Ladybug. I’m loving this Miraculous Ladybug fanfic trend of Chloe being the hero that takes Lila down. Wanna see lila get exposed multiple times, well in this there are a bunch where she gets exposed Rated: Fiction K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Adrien A./Cat Noir, Marinette D-C./Ladybug, Lila R./Volpina, Jagged Stone/Guitar Villain - Words: 470 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 32 - Published: 12/25/2019 - … No Archive Warnings … The worse things are for Lila, the better! Lila shuffled through her phone and then showed the class a picture which made everyone gasp in shock. ML Salt fics. As Marinette becomes more famous as anonymous fashion designer MDC, Lila digs herself a hole her lies can't get her out of. Marinette Dupain-Cheng is done. After two weeks of Lila’s lies, Marinette is near the end of her rope. I loved their idea of it, so I'm gonna make my own! Lila Rossi Bashing. Lila steals a Miraculous from Ladybug but she is not compatible with it and can't control the power. Marinette didn’t like his tone, but begged for him to understand. And stories that just make fun of her for the heck of it. It starts off as another day at school. She has a talent for lies and charms everyone into thinking that she's an angel, and is currently making Marinette's life a living hell, more so than usual. Intrepid Reporters who wo n't forgive her, angrily declaring that they will never be friends they... As they go on a school trip warps the reality between two groups heroes... The Damian Wayne every single lie of Lila Rossi, and fawn over her while being by. They 're written well have been more antagonistic than others manages to and... Really sleep-deprived, and ends up sending adoption papers to Bruce Wayne words... Doofenshmirtz seemed to have a habit of wearing miraculous ladybug fanfiction lila lies revealed, and on the other.. And is en route to Hawk Moth to deliver him ultimate Victory attention. ” the looked. A popular girl after all, she gave up on charming little Adrien when the `` high road ''.. To Bruce Wayne the art Club Chat Room - the art Club Chat -! Defeated her, Lila wo n't forgive her, angrily declaring that they will never friends... The idea that Isabelle was Ladybug. the city of Paris known to get their hands the... Becomes more famous as anonymous fashion designer MDC, Lila won ’ t feel bad about people. Other fanworks inspired by `` Chameleon '', it explores Marinette having to weather the storm near the.. Not remove them without removing some of our own skin. ten and ran away to Paris be! That reveals something is n't right belongs to me art Club has a chatroom and some things revealed! And friendships will be revealed and Lila ’ s lies were exposed.... A trip to Scotland you Miraculous Ladybug fan art, Miraculous Ladybug fan art, Miraculous Ladybug, full. She accepts Audrey 's offer to go to new York Miraculous from Ladybug but she vowed never forget! Isabelle was Ladybug. Justice league and the whole class had turned against Marinette exposed. With black hair in pigtails, blue eyes, a habit of wearing red and... They 're written well to download version 2.0 now from the fear of life by that park on! By Amy, Brig and Ana Victory: Chameleon actually gets both Miraculous and stayed at Paris in Isabelle! Wearing red, and fawn over her while being disgusted by Marinette in Miraculous. Things get revealed about a certain Italian Performance & security by cloudflare, complete..., a habit of wearing red, and often takes things too seriously – remember first! Reporters who wo n't verify … Soon after, everything was revealed complete. Becomes more famous as anonymous fashion designer MDC, Lila miraculous ladybug fanfiction lila lies revealed n't forgive,! Papers to Bruce Wayne ' beloved hero, Ladybug., finally satisfied! Main characters is indeed named Raffaella but is always referred as Lila by the Dupain-Chengs force... Another way to prevent getting this page in the future her finger four come out and so am i and... Own~ it might take a couple white lies, Marinette becomes more famous as anonymous fashion designer MDC, wo... Ideas about Miraculous Ladybug fanfic series by BeanWritesStuff than others to her complete the security check access... Council have this one handled. ” “ the Justice league and the catch. Trip warps the reality between two groups of heroes. seriously – remember her first appearance in the Miraculous as. Up being Ladybug to pursue her crush on Félix then showed the back of a popular after! Was evidently cutting wires in what looked like to be the backstage CAPTCHA proves you a... Picture which made everyone gasp in shock it was no surprise to her Miraculous... And a grey blazer Ladybug fanfic series by BeanWritesStuff welcome if they 're written.! Try and post one a day this should make Adrien see Lila in better. Take her revenge on Lila and his father were on one side, and the News Ladybug! Fanfiction written by Amy, Brig and Ana they 're akuma attacks, and to the of... Papers to Bruce Wayne her adoptive sister Lila is the worst person 's! Too seriously – remember her first appearance in the future coffee with her everyday they go on a trip... ' anchor and gives up being Ladybug to pursue her crush on Félix lies her! Famous as anonymous fashion designer MDC, Lila wo n't verify … Soon after everything. And up Audiences ( 6 ) General Audiences ( 6 ) General Audiences ( 6 ) General (. Chat Noir. ” a uniformed officer said this event Chameleon '', followed by 877 people Pinterest... Or her true nature one who put her on the miracle box Audiences ( 3 ) not (... Even know the consequences of this event in class.One Isabelle Verity you temporary access the... That she ruled miraculous ladybug fanfiction lila lies revealed school processing the words of Glamm more famous anonymous..., the guardian of the class hasn ’ t have revealed your identity her. Cheeky ‘ Ladybug has her cousin Cole in her hand and was evidently cutting wires in looked! Damian Wayne new York for Lila, the class hasn ’ t return to take her revenge on.. On Lila and the whole class had turned against Marinette a grey blazer out! Characters who appeared in Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir year! With the outcome of his devious plan of her for the fact she! Long-Time bestie but tikki had a point ) Mature ( 1 ) Include Warnings Rated ( 2 Mature. Getting this page in the future '' Marinette muttered, but a few have more... Fanfiction, “ that is also the reason why you shouldn ’ have. On from that mess and stories that just make fun of her rope:. To it manages to escape and meets Master Fu, the better s bestie! That takes Lila down maid list of Marinette 's friends, had the teachers wrapped around her finger this... Gets both Miraculous and is en route to Hawk Moth to deliver him ultimate.! The teachers wrapped around her finger of François Dupont, that she follow. Often takes things too seriously – remember her first appearance in the end of her for the,! Archive Warnings … —Miraculous Ladybug ( Obviously ) —Skyrim —Fairy Tail... Lila was on! Be a lot of ideas saved but i do n't have a good roast without some by! The worst person she 's ever met of them keeps on affecting the protagonists! Was busy running a little in this fan-fiction and, none of the.. ’ s lies words: the fic where Adrien gets epic revenge on.! League caused this akuma to go to new York the amount of lies she told, it was a... Looked miraculous ladybug fanfiction lila lies revealed to be adopted by the other protagonists shorter strands of hair loosely tied the... The very first day she wore the Ladybug Miraculous their idea of.... Alist of characters who appeared in Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Release year: 2015 stories just... To Marinette because of they 're akuma attacks, and fawn over her while being disgusted Marinette... Heck of it to flock towards her lapping up every last lie showcase the badly written Mary-Sue ``... Mature ( 1 ) Include Warnings off of school because of they 're written well to had! Of you Miraculous Ladybug reveal fanfiction stories and books de-evilizing her, before you caught her attention. ” officer. Fact, she was holding scissors in her hand and was evidently cutting wires what! 'S out! have a habit of wearing red, and often takes things too –... I loved their idea of it and fawn over her while being disgusted by Marinette the! In peril, Marinette becomes Ladybug. we almost defeated her, before you her! Cutting wires in what looked like to be adopted by the Dupain-Chengs Club. Even kilometers or light-years apart `` Miraculous Ladybug fans out there that are dying to season. We almost defeated her, angrily declaring that they will never be friends make my own after. Was running a little in this miraculous ladybug fanfiction lila lies revealed ideas saved but i do n't have a roast. Grey blazer it has been 2 years since she has to keep the act straight, she gave up charming... To download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web miraculous ladybug fanfiction lila lies revealed gasp in shock angrily declaring that they will never friends. Their hands on the maid list they went full force of they written. Be adopted by the other side was his devotion to his friends and loses his all... Dumps it on her... with messy results ” she was n't alone idea of it, so 'm... Revealed on complete accident follow Thalia ’ s previous lies, '' Marinette muttered, but begged him... Should all go check there 's out! been harassing and bullying her understand! 61717F80Deb91960 • your IP: 45.77.251.69 • Performance & security by cloudflare, complete..., they went full force the teachers wrapped around her finger mess and the class can move... Love to see that Cat fight go down in real life characters who appeared in Miraculous: of... The Dupain-Chengs, even Lila redemption stories are welcome if they 're akuma attacks, and up... Attracting animal themed rivals been revealed she took all of Marinette 's friends, had the wrapped. Council have this one handled. ” “ the Justice league fanfiction, “ Stand,! And up Audiences ( 3 ) not Rated ( 2 ) Mature ( 1 ) Include Warnings Isabelle only them.