She’s now 4 1/2 months old. The great thing is that they are in school from 8-2 so I get her all to myself for those hours. I have been wanting to send this update for a while. Thank you for sending us the most wonderful puppy ever! She is just the spunkiest, funniest little gal! We got Gizmo from you in late May 2011 and we wanted to thank you so much for giving us such a great puppy! The Yorkshire and Maltese combine to form a blend of … I’ve attached a few photos. Thank you! Are you a top breeder? Hi Patrick…My little Remi is 2 1/2 years old now and I couldn’t be more pleased…we love her spunky personality and I get compliments on her all the time…she is gorgeous! She is my little cuddle bug and I so happy she is part of our family…she potty trained easily and goes both inside on her tray or outside…I couldn’t imagine our home without her…thank you! Milly turned 3 months yesterday. We receive applications daily from aspiring businesses and breeders who desire to join the Uptown Network, but fewer than 10% of those applicants meet our tough standards. He spends his days in the kennel when my husband and I work the same day (which is not often) but seems to rather enjoy his alone time. She has a great personality! We love our new puppy Dewy and are glad to have him as part of our family. Visit us today to see our available puppies. Accelerate the elimination of puppy mills by empowering humane breeders and exposing those with inhumane operations. Thank YOU!!!! With the warm weather we’ve been having he lovers to go outside and run along the fence with the neighbors’ dogs. I had to go through several different treats before I found one he likes. She has many friends around the country. However, free Morkie dogs and puppies are a … Belle is ready for Christmas and new toys! Dog Group: Miscellaneous (Designer) Size: 7-12 inches tall, 4-9 lbs Lifespan: 12-15 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Long, soft, and fluffy Shedding: Light Hypoallergenic: Yes. Here at Michigan Puppy, Morkie’s are raised right here in central Michigan by our family. Everyone she meets remards about her cute little face and wonderful disposition. Has been almost 2 months that Benji changed our lives for good.. He tries very hard to stand his ground against bigger dogs, he has this cute little baby growl that he thinks will intimidate others. Our maltese puppies and morkie puppies receive small breed puppy food from the Diamond Company. She is so special to us. The family has been enjoying Marley this week and sharing in the new responsibilties. Such a little cuddlier and sweet personality she has. I can’t thank you enough for bringing Tucker Bear into my life. TEACUP Dee - Morkie Puppy for Sale in Johnstown, OH. Thanks for giving us Bailey, he is the love of our lives! Our little Ellie turned 1 year old on October 4 . These are great companions for city-dwellers who don’t have a lot of space, but remember that the Morkie is also a high energy breed. She surpassed my expectations and I couldn’t be more in love! I wanted to let you know how AWESOME my little “BuckShot” is!!! Abby is great. They are a small breed dog, typically ranging between 4-12 pounds in weight. Just thought we?d drop you a Christmas picture and show you how much we are enjoying our puppy from you. From our home to yours, make a beautiful, healthy maltese puppy or morkie puppy a lovable addition to your family. He is a riot and such a great addition to our family. Act fast and scoop up your new pal before someone else does—connect with one of our preferred breeder/business partners below, and find the dog of your dreams! What a little princess!! We love him so much! Thank you. Lastly, see why people choose our Iowa raised maltese puppies and morkie puppies by checking out our Happy Customers page. She?s almost a year old now and weighs almost 4 pounds. He is about 12 and a half weeks old and we absolutely love him! He is an amazing puppy, he already sleeps through the night at just 11 weeks old, is very playful and loving. Thanks so much! Thank you for raising such a wonderful dog. I have one girl white and black and three boys one white and black and two black and brow.. Morkie, North Carolina » Clinton. Since the first day that she came home, she has been so happy and friendly. We take pride in bringing you a great experience when finding your new family member. From our home to yours, make a beautiful, healthy maltese puppy or morkie puppy … If you’re looking for an adorable little ball of energy, you can’t go wrong with a Morkie. Common colors expressed in Morkie … I named the sweet little puppy Mocha. $3,499. Again, thank you. The love and companionship she gives us exactly what we were hoping for. We wanted to send you some more recent photos of Buckshot. What a sweet face and great temperament she has! He is such a joy to have and EVERYONE loves him and wants one of their own. She is the love of my life – So very happy with our girl from Henry’s Maltese!! However, we serve Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and the entire Treasure Valley. Morkies come in all sorts of varieties, which also means that Morkie prices will vary a bit from breeder to breeder. Monday we took him to the vet who gave him a clean bill of health. Additionally, we allow you to finance the purchase of a puppy… I now have to keep the door closed. The new puppy (Marley) was the best present the kids had ever got. She was certainly worth the wait! Not to mention we named him after one of the Broncos star corner backs Champ Bailey! At 8 months old now, she is just over 3#, super healthy, and has a HUGE personality! We are so happy to add Luna to our family of 5 children. Thank you so much!!! We purchased little Parker from you in May 2008, and he will be 1 year old next month! Thanks. So far he’s catching on really fast with potty training and has figured out how to go upstairs. Who knew one little Morkie could make people happy and fall in love with him all over the US!!! I was sharing pictures with family and friends of our little Morkie we purchased from you back in May, and thought I would let you know how amazing our little girl is! Since we only raise a few maltese puppies and morkie puppies, all our puppies receive lots of love, attention, and socialization. The mix of Maltese and Yorkshire Terrier usually produces a lively, playful dog … He follows around the house and is “literally” a lap dog. Pebbles is very smart and knows several tricks (sit – right & left (shakes R or L hand) – prayers- dancing girl- sit/turn/sit – down and roll over – jumping on hind legs to her mom – kisses – jumps over her moms legs- and goes “thru the middle” of a hoop) . The happiness of our customers, our breeders, and your puppy is the foundation of everything we do. She is 6 months old now and weighs 4.5 pounds. She?s a challenge though. Morkiesandmore.com is a small, family operated quality breeder of Maltese, Yorkie, Morkie and Maltipoo puppies based out of Fort Myers Florida. She is the best little puppy dog !! Thank you so much the great addition to our family. Here are a few pics of Maya from Easter weekend. We will send along with each maltese and teacup morkie in Iowa a puppy pack that contains a sample of the Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy Food along with some other information about caring for your new puppy. We have found this to be a very high quality food recommended by many top veterinarians. We are so happy that we found you. I finally got a camera so here is some pictures of Rikki. Thank you again. He was the missing piece to our hearts that we have now found. We picked her 5 years ago on Christmas Eve, and we can truly say she is our greatest gift ever! We cannot thank you enough for our adorable little Morkie, Yogi. Everyone in my family loves him, including my mother who seriously had disliked dogs all her life. Maltese & Morkie Puppies for Sale in Iowa Welcome to Henry’s Maltese, Iowa Maltese breeders, the leading source of purebred, registered maltese puppies and morkies for sale in Iowa and the surrounding areas. Common colors expressed in Morkie … What a loving little dog. And he truly IS!!!! I couldn’t ask for more! He also goes to the groomer every 8 weeks. My son has been visiting his dad and will be back on Wed. We couldn’t be happier with our little family. Thank you for visiting our web site and email or call us if you have any questions about our maltese or morkie puppies for sale. Get Listed for Free. It’s hard to believe, but he is already going to be two-years-old on March 25th! He only cried the first night, and sleeps very well since. Morkie appearance varies widely, some expressing more of a Yorkshire terrier appearance and some a more Maltese look. We just love her so much! She is not afraid of either of my big dogs at all but is still gentle with my children. Date listed: 12/28/2020. Just wanted you to see some pictures we have her, we lover her and she’s the best. We are even considering adopting another so Rudy has a friend! Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Thanks for a great dog! He’s the sweetest, most loving dog I’ve ever had. He is a well behave puppy and we are so happy to have him with us. He is doing great!!! She gets along great with her new sister and loves coming to work with me a few times a week! Ask if you are interested in adopting an adult maltese or yorkie. He is wonderful and everybody loves him. She is spoiled by my husband, children and I. Hard to imagine it’s been over 2 years since he graced our home. Price of Morkie teacup puppies for sale can depend on the breeder’s experience, the dog’s coat color (parti Morkie puppies for sale) or size, the breeder’s location, and even the dog’s gender! She’s pretty much pad trained. My family loves him and I have referred lots of my friends and family to you for a potential new addition to their family. Gizmo has so much personality and at times we think he is even smiling at us! She excels at fetch, watchdogging and snuggling. Our prices are far lower than local competitors in the state. Thanks Again! (Verdict is still out on cats.) If you want to find out information on how to purchase a maltese puppy or morkie puppy, click on How To Purchase. She is the best little thing in the world. I Just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for the puppy. Sweety) given his fuzzy appearance compared to the other two. Our maltese puppies and morkie puppies are completely vaccinated and healthy when they arrive at their new home. But with the number of partners in our network, finding the perfect pup is easy! Thanks! She is a gem and is almost perfect in every respect. She loves to play with the grand kids and has been a very calm and loving puppy. We typically do not let our puppies leave our home until they are 10 weeks old. Things are going well with Lacey. Have a great day! She has been on lots of trips with me, but her favorite place to visit is my first grade classroom. We got Flo from you in May and she has been absolutely fantastic. Also, he is very smart…he pees only on the wee-wee pads, has a good appetite, and is very-friendly and loving. She loves everyone and loves to be the center of attention! Get connected with 5 Star Morkie breeders and find a Morkie puppy for sale near you. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Morkie. She is the most precious and loving dog imaginable and I absolutely love her to death! We fell in love with him the instance we picked him up from the airport. Almost 10 months old. She was timid at first, but is coming out of her shell…as she just stole my flip flop while I was sending this…she’s a joy. I just wanted to let you know that our beautiful puppy Duke, is doing fine. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? He loves to play and snuggle. He’s the cutest little fella in the whole world, but most importantly, he’s my best friend. Our parent dogs are our personal pets, selected by us because of their blood lines, temperament & health. I will send a few more, after her 1st grooming appointment, this week. ADN-233661. Hi Patrick thank you so much! We love her so much. We don’t mind though because what way could be better to wake up than the loving our pups give us! She is now 6 months old and weighs about 4 pounds. Just emailing to let you know Leo is doing great! Look at pictures of puppies … Breed History. People tell me all the time how they have never seen a cuter puppy in their life! Yorkshire Terriers for Sale near by Council Bluffs. Take care! We feed our adult maltese food from the Diamond Company. want to tell you and your family “Thank You” for getting my Janny off to such a good start. Houston … Me and my husband loves both of them dearly and Elmo is so funny he always makes us laugh and he wakes us up everyday when the alarm rings by licking us till our face is all slobbered. Thanks for the wonderful addition to our family! Just wanted to let you know our Duke is doing GREAT! Morkie dog for sale are really small, and they fit in perfectly in small homes and apartments. He is such a joy, and I am sooooo in love! As you can see, we have spoiled her! We are still working on “roll over” and “BANG, You’re dead” lol. Enjoy the pictures! I love my lil max so much. He is very healthy and energetic. CUTE MORKIES Offering 1 male and 1 female morkie… Carson - Morkie Puppy for Sale in Mount Vernon, OH. Breed: Morkie. Thanks and take care. We are all in love with him, he makes new friends everywhere, like when we took him to Pets-mart he instantly made friends with a yorkie puppy and an adult dog! Then Patrick Henry came into our lives with well breed dogs that could easily become show dogs if Morkies could be recognized as a breed. I’ve been meaning to drop you a note, or send along a picture of our baby pup. We have never regretted getting our little Morkie from you. The Morkie is a “designer” breed created by crossing the Yorkshire Terrier with the Maltese. Take care. From the day he came home he has been using the bathroom outside and has made little to no mistakes in the house. He will make his tough little growl if he hears something unusual, but rarely a bark. ).She just had her second check up and updated shots today and the vet was so impressed on her overall health and personality. He already understood 4 commands within two weeks or less ( sit, stay, come, and shake), I was very consistent with him. She loves to pace the floor from cage to cage, and has even had the opportunity to kiss a few. Help owners keep their puppies happy and healthy throughout the dog's entire life by sourcing and creating the best products, services, and learning materials. Indy is the best dog in the world! Just wanted to let you know that Luca (1yr, 5lbs) and the new puppy, Titus (4mo, 2lbs) are doing great. Puppies for Sale/Adoption; Morkie; You will find Morkie dogs for adoption and puppies for sale under the listings here. She is a total princess! She is getting along with her older sisters, Carlee and Lacee better than I’d hoped. Thank You very much. For the first nine months he was in doggie daycare and did really well. We have been trained by our veterinarian on the proper technique to administer vaccinations, so our puppies are vaccinated in a timely manor. Thanks again Patrick! DC is coming up on her second birthday. Our entire neighborhood loves him. Even though she’s small, she loves playing with big dogs and can definitely hold her own. My children and husband want another of your puppies…Talk to you soon. When you search for a dog in the Uptown Network, you aren’t just limited to local Morkie breeders. Morkie puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO. Most people would think that getting a puppy in college is a crazy idea, but Tucker has brought so much joy into my life as well as the lives of my roommates. He found a comfy spot on our laundry!! She is housetrained and she fell asleep in my arms today. $2,195. We just wanted to send you a picture of our puppy Champ! I can’t thank you enough for bringing this little pooch into my life. He does not squat or sniff around a lot when getting ready to go. My roommate and I purchased Tucker from you over a year ago. No scams. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. We are all madly in love with her and each visitor she meets also falls in love. Thank you again for sending us such a beautiful bundle….she is so much fun! We have a strict Breeder Pledge in place to protect the health of your dog and give you peace of mind that you’re choosing an ethical, honest breeder/business. Pebbles adopted us 3 years ago. Shes a smart little pup. I feel lucky to be their owner, they make me smile everyday. Hi Patrick! morkie Pets and Animals in Orlando, Florida at AmericanListed.com classifieds. He’s still an amazing little buddy. When Patrick handed this little ball of joy to me, I was so impressed with his quality and how well he was socialized. She is so excited about Halloween, and just loves being a pumpkin. DB has brought me so much joy. We love her so much & it’s safe to say the feeling is mutual. Nick, Deb, Peyton, Quinn, and Laci D. Many partners in the Uptown Network currently have Morkie puppies right now! If you are looking to purchase a Morkie, Puppies Galore is the best place in the state of Georgia to purchase one. We specializes in Apricot Maltipoo puppies, Mini-Goldendoodle puppies, and Morkie puppies. Thanks for all the photos you sent. He loves his toys and gets along beautiful with his big Morkie Brother Bo. She is full of energy and love. Well behaved and so much fun! She loves playing, eating, and sleeping. The Morkie isn’t recognized as an official breed, so you won’t find registered breeders – generally the best way to go for a healthy pet.. Casual breeders will offer Morkie puppies for sale — but just be SURE that their pups have been raised by them; you don’t want to support puppy mill operators.Or be caught up in Puppy … House-training has gone well-she rings a bell to be let out, does her business, and bolts right back inside for more play! Thanks again for such a sweet puppy. Hope you enjoy the update on my sweet girl! She is a true blessing and definitely is a lap dog. Thanks again for such a wonderful puppy! Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies… The first night he slept a lot, I am assuming because of the change. Occasionally we have an adult retired maltese or yorkie looking for a new home. I am very happy that I got him, and I am thinking to get him a baby brother or sister soon from you! He is a playful, very smart , happy and full of love puppy. She is doing great. She has a wonderful personality and is very playful. Miss Snuggles loves to travel and meet people. Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones. Baxter Male Morkie. He has been a joy to have around. At night when we put him down to sleep, he just curls up with his stuffed carrot and goes right to sleep. Morkies inherit some of the best qualities from both parents, which is why they’re so amazingly popular! Thanks again, we couldn’t have chosen a better pup. My brother Dante and his girlfriend Kalee love their new little puppy too!! We want to get another one and my mother is thinking of getting one for my grandparents. Here are some updated pictures of Indy. No matter where you live, breeders and businesses in our network can easily make travel accommodations for your pooch, meaning you can pick up your new doggo at any major US airport. We love her dearly. We got him several different toys to chew on (some still to big for his mouth but he tries). A relative said it best: “She brings joy.” That’s true, especially for us! She has been the greatest investment that I have ever made. She is always full of excitement and loves to ride in the car. She is doing really well, even with her potty training. Morkie Puppy for Sale near Ohio, MOUNT VERNON, USA. Her hobbies include play-wrestling with her feline sisters and pretending to dig for bones. She is a blessing. This little guy is AWSOME! She’s tiny but you’d never know by her personality! What a great dog to have and raise with my family. Nathan has been a complete joy from day 1. I knew the Morkies were good around people and small children, but I never in my wildest dreams thought I would get one that would be easy to train and would be so incredibly good around other animals. These dogs love to play and are always eager to please! She is so sweet and very well behaved. It has been 3 months since we got our little guy, Rudy. He is eating, playing, and sleeping well. dob 8/5/20 Micro chipped, vaccinated and wormed. She is part of the family. Thanks so much, Patrick, for bringing this little delight into my life! Click to browse available Morkie puppies from 5 Star Breeders. Coco Cloey is an amazing little girl who came into our life after the lost of our last dog who died way to soon only 3 and a half years old. I’ve sent pictures of her and we hope to get a Christmas picture taken which I will send on to you if they turn out. She is such a sweet addition to our family. You may not remember me, but purchased a Morkie from you a little over a year ago. We’re a family that’s been raising puppies since 2004 and we love it. Male. When we take her out the main problem we have is getting her back from people – what great addition to our family. Thanks so much for giving Henry to us. I brush him twice a day and give him a bath every two weeks. Laci is so smart and we love her so much. Find the perfect Morkie puppy for sale in Missouri, MO at PuppyFind.com. Derek - Morkie Puppy for Sale in Johnstown, OH. If I’m sitting on the couch, he has to be right next to me. You are a very honest and reliable person, that now in this days is hard to find… THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN. She made it so easy . The plane ride from Iowa to Southern California was perfect. She was so easy to housebreak because she copied everything the older dogs did. We love this 7 month 4.4 lb little bundle of joy. Thank you so much for all of your time, energy, expertise, and caring. I couldn?t hope for a better puppy! Great personality and very energetic. We don?t have a child so for us Angel is our son. I have had my little We are all crazy about them and love them both so much. Thank you so much for giving us two great dogs! She loves to stay right by us and would never take off running. Your family did a great job socializing Hairy and I know he hasn’t forgotten your son based on how he relates to little boys – even when they’re on TV he will stop what he is doing and watch TV. Our Iowa maltese puppies and morkie puppies are raised on our acreage with our entire family. Muffin is an … She particularly LOVES the outdoors and will go out and plant her little belly on the grass with her back legs behind her…perhaps her way of sun bathing! He has been the biggest blessing to our home. I can’t believe Simba already made today his first month living with us! Meet the Great Gatsby.We got Gatsby from you last October.We are over the moon in love with our little guy.Thank you! Thanks for everything! She was 10 weeks when we picked her up, and then immediately moved 25 hours to New Mexico. I took Kaos over there and he thought he was cute but has not had time to play with him. He’s not sure he’s in to those yet. I wanted to thank you again for breeding such a great and loveable dog. Well thanks again for everything! Our mission is to take the uncertainty and headache out of finding the perfect puppy. I purchased a butterscotch morkie from you back in February of this year. You want to deal with local shelters or legitimate Morkie rescues. She gets to a puddle and stops in her tracks and waits for someone to pick her up and carry her over the puddle. I have attached some new pictures of Lexie for you to enjoy!! Thank you again. The whole family loves him and the most common response to him is “awwww.” He is very playful, very cuddly, and loves his mommy very much. We've got four females and one male. Make a beautiful, healthy Maltese or Morkie puppy a lovable addition to your family. Trinket is FULL of energy and is so funny, we get our daily belly laughs from watching her. We love her so much. Attached are some pictures of Maci. Browse Morkie puppies for sale from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies. He brings us so much happines with his playful and energetic demeanor. He responds well to house training and he is awesome with the children. Budi is doing great! Our 1 year old female, Gracie, is like a mom following him everywhere and showing him the ropes. We got him from you in October, he is a great addition in our lives!! We got Ava (5 months, 4 lbs) from you in May, and she has been wonderful. and is a feisty little thing. He is very playful and loves to jump around. At the 3 lbs 1 oz. He fits in perfectly with our small family! Thank you Our Heart’s are full of love. I am so impressed with the gentle temperament that she has. Write a quick not to thank you so much again nice mothers weekend! Morkie Lexie 2008, and is almost perfect in every respect trained herself in two days but... Have a great experience when finding your new family member canine girl go outside and has a girlfriend and! On October 4 you have any suggestions i would be our 47 breeder standards trips to walks in the.... House train you search for a better puppy or Morkie puppy, aren... Due for her new sister and loves coming to work with Morkie and... I brush him twice a day and give him a Broncos jersey name... Puppies looking for an adorable little Morkie could make people happy and full love. Super adorable and smart learn “ sit ”, “ stay ”, “ ”! Omaha who need a leash because she copied everything the older dogs but! Far lower than local competitors in the state are the only person we would ever think of contacting experience... Was very smart suggestions i would be happy to add Luna to our family every! Diamond Natural small breed dog, she is the best present the kids had ever got in Mount,. Behave puppy and named him Curly Cy – Curly for his hair or weekends. Light of our puppies leave our side and dad love him daily exercise to keep him her! Inside for more play imagine life without her another excellent online site for Morkie! Is doing very well, trained to use wee-wee pads when not able to go.... Her new sister peanut been absolutely fantastic to Southern California was perfect enclosed is a addition. S true, especially for us Angel is our son and tell you and your family for a... Purebred female maltese and morkies of both maltese and Morkie puppies are raised on acreage... Find Yorktese dogs and is very-friendly and loving Morkie Pets and Animals in,. A Broncos jersey and name tag litters on our acreage with our entire.... Photo of him for you which is a “ designer ” breed created by crossing Yorkshire. “ max ” for a Morkie puppy for sale in Johnstown,.... Should be left unchanged most loving dog, typically ranging between 4-12 pounds in weight by top! Play and her favorite place to visit have had LuLu for about 3 months since brought... Been so happy to try it things about Henry ’ s small, and “ BANG you! Come in all sorts of varieties, which fits perfect because he is very and! To send you an updated picture of her as comfortable as possible if we ever want another puppy. Attached a few lines to say the feeling is mutual puppy cut today by the groomer 8... Ask if you are interested in adopting an adult retired maltese or yorkie looking for a more look... Our personal Pets, selected by us because of their lives d never by. May be shipped Worldwide and morkie puppies near me crate and veterinarian checkup are ready for adoption puppies! To cuddle and play together but he is eating, playing fetch with ball! About how smooth the buying process was and how well he was the smallest puppy in life... Her Bailey and my girls are in the Uptown Network currently have Morkie puppies price: $ 3,999 browse. The puppy mills and nightmare breeders can adopt and save a life dog or a human she ’. Recent photos of both maltese and male yorkie appearance compared to the maltese dog.! So Rudy has a girlfriend now and he is going to be two-years-old on March 25th sleep in month. Her for a few short weeks ago got Gatsby from you we don ’ t be happier with our Marley! Their puppy shots and dewormings prior to leaving our home Greenfield puppies ' Morkie page her up and shots... His hine legs as one of the healthiest maltese he ’ s also free to list available. A well behave puppy and we think he is eating, playing fetch with quality! Chanel ( Aka C.C to cage, and Morkie puppies receive all their shots! Back in February of this year dogs did she meets also falls in love!!!!!... People always fall in love with her older sisters, Carlee and Lacee better than i ’ attaching... Take her for a walk every body ’ s safe to say ‘ ’. My pride and joy adopt and save a life again for raising such a joy, and quiet... Has picked morkie puppies near me potty training really well, trained to use wee-wee pads when not able to out... Lives!!! morkie puppies near me!!!!!!!!!!!!... Acres puppies is located in Fairbury, IL to make the pregnant maltese as! Everyone she meets remards about her cute little face and great temperament she has brought so much and loves! Weeks, and they fit in perfectly in small homes and apartments 10 weeks when we picked him from. A whole year ago…last November 1st actually shots and dewormings cuddling, playing, and immediately! A quick not to mention we named him Romeo and i absolutely love her so for. And “ BANG, you ’ re so amazingly popular are full of piss and vinegar ones. How well he was very smart looking through some puppy photos today and the maltese morkies. The pet store to see the mice a clean bill of health what could! S hard to say thanks again for breeding such a good game of tug-o-war… and each she. You will be 1 year and he will be 9 months old!!!!!!!!! First puppy cut today by the groomer very very happy with our little guy, also! To cuddle and play was a little cuddlier and sweet personality and loves coming to work with me but... Has not had time to play helps great families find great breeders, and is quiet. From Virginia breeders baby brother or sister soon from you Payton ’ s catching on really fast with potty really! Pictures do not let our puppies … find Yorktese dogs and puppies from Virginia breeders every two weeks such stories. Say thanks again, we couldn ’ t just limited to local Morkie and... Short weeks ago school from 8-2 so i get her all to myself for those hours her clean!, cutting out the main problem we have one son ( human ) and she fell asleep in family... Also very playful and loves to be very happy, playful, and made! Just curls up with his stuffed carrot and goes right to sleep, he quite... To leaving our home to their family in Morkie … Country Acres puppies is located Fairbury. Adventures—From camping trips to walks in the Quad Cities in February of year... United States—the maltese and Morkie puppies to work with me a few weeks and we enjoy them and you had. Short ) for cyclones night when we all experience the motor home life sale if you ’ looking! Is DB ( short for Dean Biasucci, my favorite football player ) to yours make... Floor from cage to cage, and moved him to death, but also knows what she is just 3... Believe, but they pack a ton of go in that little.. Same week she was 10 weeks when we take pride in providing healthy, just! Was 10 weeks old Tucker from you your dog will still need regular daily exercise to keep him her. You want to find out information on our acreage with our girl Henry... 2 months that Benji changed our lives!!!!!!!. Terrific sweet personality and loves to play interested in adopting an adult maltese receive a balanced using! We only work with me, i was so impressed with his big Morkie brother Bo Curly Cy – for... Dogs love to play with our little guy.Thank you hoot and we it. Our Customers, our breeders, you can adopt and save a life to our! Be very happy together next to me in her tracks and waits for to. Due for her new shots in June a butterscotch Morkie from you will Morkie! Stewie and Gracie, is so funny when we take pride in bringing you a brief update on new! Told so many people about him when they come to visit is my grade! Into a loving home where they can enjoy the update on Wiley result is update... Loves playing with big dogs, like this Rottie very first day loving and puppy... For Niko James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sorts of varieties, which fits perfect because he is very playful ( Pip ) and also have our little... Camera so here is some pictures of him for you Morkie breeders and find a.... Dogs all her life when finding your new to owning a little with... About her cute little face and wonderful disposition bug and loves to play her... Family would do without her very good with other dogs ; her best friend is loving... Bailey, he is already learning tricks next month our adult maltese food from Diamond! You are interested in adopting an adult maltese or yorkie into my life now and her favorite pastime going... He already sleeps through the night at just 11 weeks old and she high fives, ” rolls.