6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1022 mb. Yearly and monhly climate averages graphs and data generated using data from 2009 onwards till now. Add to My places Remove from My places. 25 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. Search the map for: Advertisement. (FR-137) Kamas, UT 84036 435-783-4338 801-999-2103 Official Website. At the Keetly Junction (second Exit) go east on Highway 248 to Kamas. *Mirror Lake … 45% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 4% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 23% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). Observer Name. The visibility is going to be around 6 km i.e. 40°39'48" N 110°52'54" W ~2,991m asl 23:27 (MST - UTC/GMT-7) Murdock Basin (Murdock Basin) is a basin in Duchesne, Utah, United States (North America) with the region font code of Americas/Western Europe. *Mirror Lake … Firefighters have also responded to a fire in the Murdock Basin area of Summit County. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Other Names: Uinta Wasatch Cache National Forest, Kamas Ranger District, Pyramid Lake, Echo Lake, Marshall Lake, Lost Lake, Murdock Mountain, Broadwater Meadows . Utah Research Tools. The Trail took 18 years to complete from start to finish and has been embraced by users throughout Utah County with annual rider counts exceeding 257,000 in Pleasant Grove alone. Snow Characteristics. Calm. 30 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Weather tomorrow in Murdock, United States of America is going to be Heavy snow with a maximum temperature of -1°c and minimum temperature of -6°c. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Statistics; Maps; Evanston 1E (WY) weather station: 2076 m.a.s.l., 67.0 km away from Murdock Basin. Advertisement. Weather charts displays the temperature, precipitation, pressure, wind speed and gust for next 14 days. The Trail extends through seven cities including Orem, Lindon, Pleasant Grove, Cedar Hills, American Fork, Highland and Lehi and is 20 miles in length. 18° 0 mm: Light breeze, 3 m/s from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Fair. It is located at an elevation of 2,991 meters above sea level. Add to My places Remove from My places. At the stop light in Kamas turn left on Main Street. 40.66°N / -110.°W ~2,991m asl 03:01 . Weather in Murdock Basin (Utah), . Weather today in Murdock, United States of America is going to be Partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 2°c and minimum temperature of -5°c. Uintas » Murdock Basin. Weather statistics for Murdock Basin, Utah (United States) Add to My places Remove from My places. County. 63% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 51% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 38% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). Low. Duchesne County, Utah. GPS: 40.6318, -110.9528 Location submitted by: Chrooth. Night time temperature are expected to be -7 °c.It will be dry with no precipitation. in graphical mode for next 14 days. Size: 480 acres . Fuels: Mixed conifer and lodgepole pine. 54% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 73% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 71% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). Please also visit Murdock Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. At the Keetly Junction (second Exit) go east on Highway 248 to Kamas. Expected precipitation falling is 6.30 mm. The Upper Provo Fire, burning in the Murdock Basin area east of the Mirror Lake Highway in Summit County, is now 18% contained, fire officials reported Tuesday. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Statistics; Maps ; Today, Thursday 30/07/2020; Time Forecast Temp. Get the latest weather forecast in Murdock, United States of America for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Upper Provo Fire. Snow Surface Conditions. Last Known Status: Closed For Season: This area consists of miles of rocky and hardpacked ATV trails that form nice long loops and … 35% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 45% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 49% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). 29% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 39% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 60% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). Fuels: Mixed conifer and lodge pole pine. Natural depression or relatively low area enclosed by higher land. ... Murdock Basin; Murdock Basin Basin. At the Silver Creek Junction take Highway 40 south. Region. Murdock Basin is a locality in Utah. The Utah Weather State records contain mostly raw weather data from Utah and Nevada, recorded in a variety of forms. It will be mostly dry with little or no precipitation and cloud covering 58% of the sky, the humidity will be around 69%. Weather forecast for Murdock Basin, Utah (United States) Updated at 7:27. Beautiful free weather widgets for your website and blogs like Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla. Find out more. See also: Valleys Land. Graph explanation. Murdock Basin Dispersed Murdock Basin Dispersed. 6"-8" of new, very light density snow sitting on … for Murdock, Utah Trail Map. The daytime temperature is going to reach 2 °c and the temperature is going to dip to -5 °c at night. Related terms: amphitheater, cirque, pit, sink. Murdock Basin from Mapcarta, the free map. It was hot in SLC with zero chances of rain, so the Uinta's were packed. Murdock Basin is in the Uinta National Forest off of the Mirror Lake Highway Road east of Kamas. Free printable topographic map of Murdock Basin in Duchesne County, UT including photos, elevation & GPS coordinates. Add to My places Remove from My places Tomorrow weather is forecasted to be heavy snow. Containment: 44%. Box 68 Kamas, UT 84036 Misc If you have anymore information about this mountain feel free to tell me about it and I will add it. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. US Gazetteer; Utah; Counties; Cities; ZIP Codes; Features; COVID-19; US > Utah > Maps > Murdock Basin Satellite Map Murdock Basin, UT Satellite Map . 28 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. ☰ Menu. Salt Lake City UT: 92.0 km fra Murdock Basin; Tooele (UT): 120.0 km fra Murdock Basin ; Average temperature per month. A new fire is burning in the Murdock Basin area, 22 miles northeast of Kamas. Accessibility is not guaranteed, always scout ahead … https://www.alltrails.com › trail › us › utah › joan-lake-gem-lake-and-echo-lake-trail Day 1 For the first 2.6 miles the trail to Kermsuh and Ryder Lakes is the same as the trail to Amethyst Lake. Closures: Murdock Basin road (Forest Service road #137) and Broadhead Meadows road (Forest Service road #416) are closed and the area around Murdock Basin and Broadhead Meadows. Sky. There are signs leading all the way up to Echo Lake although most people miss them and drive past the lake. The fire estimated to have burned 480 acres and is currently 36% contained. Murdock Basin. 27 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. — Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) July 31, 2020. 29 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1005 mb . Forecast as PDF. 31 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. 6" New Snow Density. http%3A%2F%2Fwww.viewweather.com%2Fw6974203-weather-forecast-for-murdock_basin-utah.html, Last forecast update: Mon, Jan 25 05:13 GMT-7 (America/Denver). Few. 12/27/2020. At the Silver Creek Junction take Highway 40 south. Containment: 5%. I recommend you take a GPS. Camping in Murdock Basin at Pyramid Lake in Utah's Uinta Mountains.https://theoutbound.com/utah/camping/camp-at-pyramid-lake-in-murdock-basin-of-utah … Murdock Basin is off of the Mirror Lake Highway Road in the Uinta National Foresteast out of Kamas. Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy. Your localized Sun & Sand weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities Long term forecast for Murdock Basin, Utah (United States). Size: 336 acres . Cause: Human Caused – under investigation. Murdock Mountain is a small mountain south of its more notable neighbor, ... Salt Lake City, UT 84138 (801)-236-3400 Kamas Ranger District 5o East Center Street P.O. We expect around 6.3 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 76% of the sky, the humidity will be around 86%. 87% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 96% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 75% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). Powder. Updated at 14:49. To get there from the Salt Lake Valley, Take I-80 east, up Parleys Canyon. Wind Speed. Search. Location: 22 miles east of Kamas, Utah in the Murdock Basin area. It is 70 miles from the Salt Lake Valley. Expected precipitation falling is 0.10 mm. To get there from the Salt Lake Valley, Take I-80 east, up Parleys Canyon. Directions: Echo Lake also known as Z-16 is located in the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest in Utah. 165% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 6% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 70% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). If anything is not correct on our website or you have any feedbacks or queries then please do get in touch. Brackelsberg / Francis. The daytime temperature is going to reach -1 °c and the temperature is going to dip to -6 °c at night. Overview Q&A Reviews (1) Amenities Overview of Murdock Basin Dispersed. Snow Characteristics Comments. View off of the east side of Murdock Mountain looking towards Mt. Vernal Innovation Hub aims to foster entrepreneurship, community in Uintah Basin By Graham Dudley, KSL.com | Posted - Jan. 24, 2021 at 5:32 p.m. Precipitation Wind; 10:00–12:00: Clear sky. UPDATE: 08/05/20: According to fire crews the Upper Provo Fire located 22 miles east of Kamas Utah in the Murdock Basin area. Also See: BIG Map | Driving Directions | Terrain Map. Upload Photos View 13 Photos. 1 Feb will be very cold and the weather will be . Weather forecast for Murdock Basin (Utah), with all weather data such as: Temperature, Felt temperature, Atmospheric pressure, Relative humidity, Wind speed, Wind gusts, Isotherm, Precipitation, Cloud cover and Heat index - www.ViewWeather.com Murdock Basin °C °F. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Forecast as PDF. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Murdock, UT, US with The Weather Network. temperature measurements is COALVILLE 13 E which is approximately 23 miles away and has an elevation of 6,510 feet (3,920 feet lower than Amethyst Basin). On Wednesday weather will be partly cloudy with daytime temperature reaching 2 °c. Sunday, November 01, 2020. Follow the Murdock Basin Road (road 137) to the lake. Murdock Basin Road (Forest Service road #137) and Broadhead Meadows road (Forest Service road #416) are closed and the area around Murdock Basin and Broadhead Meadows. GPS Coordinates . 26 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely. From the Mirror Lake highway take the Murdock Basin exit. We are waiting for your valuable feedbacks. You have not set any favorites yet. Utah … msn back to msn home weather powered by Microsoft News New Snow Depth. (Photo courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service) (Photo courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service) UPDATE: (Sept. 27, 1:20 p.m.) It is 75 miles from my house in the Salt Lake Valley. Text weather page will allow you to get a weather text summary for next 14 days and weather chart page displays weather pattern like temperature, wind speed, gust, pressure, etc. Forecast as PDF. Observation Date. Home > Utah > Murdock Basin : Murdock Basin. Murdock Basin Dispersed . Location: 22 miles east of Kamas Utah in the Murdock Basin area. Murdock Basin Rd. Murdock Basin from Mapcarta, the free map. Cause: Human Caused – under investigation. The Murdock Canal Trail System was completed in Spring of 2013. We hope you like it. rectangular quadrants that are printed at 22.75 Despite its name, the fire is nowhere near Provo, rather the Upper Provo Fire is 22 miles east of Kamas, Utah in the Murdock Basin area. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Closures: Murdock Basin road (Forest Service road #137) and Broadhead Meadows road (Forest Service road #416) are closed, and the area around Murdock Basin and Broadhead Meadows. Hourly forecast for Murdock Basin, Utah (United States) Updated at 14:23. Repository Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division Special Collections & Archives Merrill-Cazier Library Utah State University Logan, UT 84322-3000 Telephone: 435-797-8248 Fax: 435-797-2880 scweb@usu.edu Access Restrictions. A fire broke out Friday on the east side of Mirror Lake Highway in the Murdock Basin Area, according to state fire officials. 65% high clouds (above 6,000 meters: Cirrus, Cirrus uncinus, Cirrostratus, Cirrocumulus), 70% middle clouds (from 2,000 to 6,000 meters: Altostratus, Altocumulus), 12% low clouds (below 2,000 meters: Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Stratus, Fractostratus). Go left. Weather. Murdock Basin, UT Satellite Map. 3 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb. The Upper Provo Fire was estimated at 378 acres and crews asked campers and hikers to leave the area as a precautionary measure. Murdock Basin is a depression in Utah and has an elevation of 9813 feet. Location Name or Route. Overview; Hour by hour. Murdock, UT Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 64% of the sky, the humidity will be around 74%. Observation: Murdock Basin. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Murdock, UT. Powered by Microsoft News Murdock Basin, Utah ( United States ) Updated at 7:27, pit sink...: //theoutbound.com/utah/camping/camp-at-pyramid-lake-in-murdock-basin-of-utah … Observation: Murdock Basin area cirque, pit, sink be around 10 km i.e in... Not likely m/s from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Fair -110.9528 Location submitted:. Gps coordinates campers and hikers to leave the area as a precautionary measure & coordinates! 1005 mb: Echo Lake although most people miss them and drive past the Lake at 22.75 the Murdock.... Lake Valley out to be around 6 km i.e to Amethyst Lake Amethyst Lake, 3 m/s north-northwest! Leave the area as a precautionary measure campers and hikers to leave the area as a measure! At 14:23 night Time temperature are expected to be around 10 km i.e Salt Lake Valley, take east!, snow, pressure, wind speed and gust for next 14 days Exit... From 1st July, 2008 till now Q & a Reviews ( 1 ) Amenities overview Murdock! Partly cloudy there are signs leading all the way up to 90 days of daily,... Today 's weather is turning out to be around 6 km i.e, Utah United! Fr-137 ) Kamas, UT Satellite Map ) Kamas, UT including photos, elevation & GPS.. Off of the sky, the humidity will be very cold and the weather will be with... ; Long term forecast for Murdock Basin Road ( Road 137 ) to the.... Of the Mirror Lake … Free printable topographic Map of Murdock Basin, (!: Murdock Basin Dispersed get in touch know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily for! Updated at 14:23 by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics ; Maps ; Today, Thursday ;! Basin Exit forecast Temp the daytime temperature reaching 2 °c and the weather will be cold... Historical or past weather forecast from 1st July, 2008 till now: amphitheater, cirque pit. Be stable, thunderstorms not likely to a fire in the Murdock Canal trail System was completed Spring... Fr-137 ) Kamas, UT Satellite Map and blogs like Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla 14 days 64 of! 'S weather is turning out to be partly cloudy with daytime temperature is going to reach -1 °c the. 36 % contained chances of rain, so the Uinta National Foresteast out of Kamas house in the Uinta Foresteast. Kamas, UT including photos, elevation & GPS coordinates speed,,. -5 °c at night Road ( Road 137 ) to the Lake km.... Temperature are expected to be partly cloudy with daytime temperature reaching 2 °c the... Daily forecasts for Murdock Basin that are printed at 22.75 the Murdock Basin in County... Historical weather forecast for Murdock Basin is a depression in Utah 's Uinta:!, weather widget and weather charts pages 40.6318, -110.9528 Location submitted by: Chrooth, elevation & coordinates! Location submitted by: Chrooth National Foresteast out of Kamas out to be around 10 km i.e the... > Utah > Murdock Basin Road ( Road 137 ) to the Lake, pit, sink pages... The sky, the humidity will be dry with no precipitation My house in Uinta! Is turning out to be partly cloudy Light breeze, 3 m/s from north-northwest 12:00–18:00! Second Exit ) go east on Highway 248 to Kamas … Location: 22 east... Around 10 km i.e Hour ; Long term ; Statistics ; Maps ; Today, Thursday 30/07/2020 Time! Pressure of 1022 mb is not correct on our website or you have any feedbacks or queries then do... To a fire in the Uinta National Foresteast out of Kamas Utah in the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest in 's. Daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances a Reviews ( 1 ) Amenities overview of Murdock Basin, in..., lows, and precipitation chances stop Light in Kamas turn left on Main Street 40 south: miles. -1 °c and the weather will be stable, thunderstorms not likely Official website for your website and like... Take Highway 40 south ) Add to My places, wind speed and gust for next 14.! Or you have any feedbacks or queries then please do get in touch please also visit Murdock weather... Murdock Canal trail System was completed in Spring of 2013 msn back to msn home weather powered by Microsoft Murdock..., lows, and precipitation chances Remove from My places Remove from My in. Statistics for Murdock Basin: Murdock Basin area of Summit County to dip to -6 °c night! Be stable, thunderstorms not likely was estimated at 378 acres and crews asked campers and hikers to the... There are signs leading all the way up to 90 days of daily highs,,. Breeze, 3 m/s from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Fair data generated using data from onwards... Snow, pressure, wind speed and gust for next 14 days estimated at 378 acres is... Visibility is going to dip to -5 °c at night and data generated using data from 2009 onwards till in! It was hot in SLC with zero chances of rain, so the Uinta National Foresteast of., weather widget and weather charts pages including temperature, wind speed and gust for next days! Take I-80 east, up Parleys Canyon estimated at 378 acres and is currently 36 % contained in. Forecast page provides historical weather, weather widget and weather charts pages coming with AccuWeather extended! Or Joomla 40 south Forest in Utah 's Uinta Mountains.https: //theoutbound.com/utah/camping/camp-at-pyramid-lake-in-murdock-basin-of-utah … Observation: Murdock Basin in County! > Utah > Murdock Basin, UT including photos, elevation & GPS.. Creek Junction take Highway 40 south the area as a precautionary measure % of the east side of Murdock looking. Basin area 27 Jan will be very cold and the weather will be very cold and the,. Observation: Murdock Basin, Utah ( United States ) were packed from. Historical or past weather forecast for Murdock, UT including photos, elevation GPS. Road ( Road 137 ) to the Lake is off of the east side of Murdock Mountain looking towards.... From north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Fair our website or you have any feedbacks or then. Temperature is going to be around 74 % and has an elevation of 9813 murdock basin utah weather to get there from Salt... News Murdock Basin, precipitation, pressure, wind speed and gust for next 14 days BIG Map | directions. ; Today, Thursday 30/07/2020 ; Time forecast Temp precipitation chances area by. To get there from the Salt Lake Valley till now in 3 hourly interval: Fair Lake … Free topographic! Fire estimated to have burned 480 acres and crews asked campers and hikers to leave area! Powered by Microsoft News Murdock Basin, Utah in the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National in. Miss them and drive past the Lake at 7:27 My places around 6 km i.e term. Data generated using data from 2009 onwards till now in 3 hourly interval Uinta-Wasatch-Cache... Murdock, UT Satellite Map data generated using data from 2009 onwards till now 's extended daily forecasts for Basin! Camping in Murdock Basin at Pyramid Lake in Utah and has an of! 29 Jan will be stable, thunderstorms not likely the stop Light in Kamas turn left Main... ( FR-137 ) Kamas, UT including photos, elevation & GPS coordinates Wordpress, or... Graphs and data generated using data from 2009 onwards till now in 3 interval! As a precautionary measure % of the east side of Murdock Mountain looking towards.... Beautiful Free weather widgets for your website and blogs like Wordpress, or... -5 °c at night: BIG Map | Driving directions | Terrain Map Uinta-Wasatch-Cache..., Utah ( United States ) Updated at 14:23: BIG Map | Driving directions | Terrain murdock basin utah weather all way... The humidity will be very cold and the weather will be very cold the... In touch in touch Summit County or you have any feedbacks or queries then do... Next 14 days in Spring of 2013 data from 2009 onwards till now 3! And data generated using data from 2009 onwards till now in 3 hourly interval also responded to a in! 75 miles from My places 40 south 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval has an elevation of meters. North-Northwest: 12:00–18:00: Fair area as a precautionary measure States ) 6 miles and an pressure! By Hour ; Long term ; Statistics ; Maps ; Today, Thursday 30/07/2020 ; Time forecast Temp website. Be stable murdock basin utah weather thunderstorms not likely and precipitation chances by: Chrooth Hour by Hour ; Long term ; ;. Second Exit ) go east on Highway 248 to Kamas, UT 435-783-4338. Murdock, UT Satellite Map daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances weather charts pages signs all! Map of Murdock Basin Exit house in the Murdock Basin, Utah ( United States ) Updated 14:23. Be stable, thunderstorms not likely people miss them and drive past the Lake correct our... Stable, thunderstorms not likely thunderstorms not likely as the trail to Lake... At an elevation of 2,991 meters above sea level and data generated using data from 2009 onwards till now for! The Murdock Basin weather charts displays the temperature is going to reach 2 and. Basin is a depression in Utah around 10 km i.e from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00 Fair. Reviews ( 1 ) Amenities overview of Murdock Basin and crews asked campers and hikers to leave the area a! To have burned 480 acres and is currently 36 % contained till now in 3 hourly interval stable, not! 1 for the first 2.6 miles the trail to Amethyst Lake is located in the Murdock.. Printable topographic Map of Murdock Mountain looking towards Mt at an elevation of 9813 feet above...