I have been going to Nasai on 145th for about 12 years, and it is my favorite teriyaki joint in Seattle. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, Americas Best Value Inn - Shoreline / Seattle North. Order food online at Nasai Teriyaki, Kirkland with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Nasai Teriyaki, ranked #116 on Tripadvisor among 259 restaurants in Kirkland. The specials were all great and varied depending on the day. Delivery or takeout! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. View menu and reviews for Nasai Teriyaki in Seattle, plus popular items & reviews. Seattle. Saturdays are much busier, a weekday experience is the best. 71 Reviews (206) 524-3011. cleanliness, value, portions, friendliness, freshness of food, etc. Highly recommended for a quick casual lunch or dinner. This is the best teriyaki I have had in the eight states in which I have lived. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I even did a video of my visit on YouTube. 5 reviews are hidden as the reviewers only … Nasai Teriyaki is easily the best teriyaki in Northgate. more. Their telephone number is +1 206-524-3011. Nasai Teriyaki 3221 NE 145th St Seattle WA 98155. the best, humungous portions, and awesome price!!! ... With large portions, stand-out teriyaki, and yakisoba noodles, this student-favorite is a no-brainer for Asian eats in the University District. Get directions, reviews and information for Nasai Teriyaki in Seattle, WA. Nasai has all of them. Be one of the first to review. $2.00 . I love it!!! null Nasai Teriyaki Reviews: Food & Drinks in Washington Seattle– Trip.com Trip.com Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - University District, Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle University District, Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture. Maybe I'm used to South King County prices, but $7.78 for spicy chicken teriyaki seems rather high, especially considering there is no hot tea, the chicken is diced, not sliced as shown in the picture on the wall, and it's served on...a paper plate. As someone who's eaten healthy amounts of teriyaki across SE Asia, I found the food pretty tasty and not super americanised. I used to come here all the time for lunch when I was in high school about 8 years ago, and it's still fantastic. Search for other Japanese Restaurants in Seattle on The Real Yellow Pages®. Be one of the first to write a review! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Consistently good every time, and the prices are reasonable. Nasai Teriyaki 5025 25th Ave NE Seattle WA 98105. Order delivery online from Nasai Teriyaki 2 in Seattle instantly with Seamless! We needed a quick meal before heading to the Sia concert and this fit the bill. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Nasai Teriyaki (152nd Ave) in Seattle. I get it to go usually because there isn't a large seating area, and it gets really crowded during lunchtime due to the proximity to Microsoft. are good as well. You order and then sit down and they bring it to your table and clean up. Includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Nasai Teriyaki. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in Seattle, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Seattle, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Broadway / Capitol Hill. Nasai Teriyaki, Seattle: See 10 unbiased reviews of Nasai Teriyaki, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,166 of 4,069 restaurants in Seattle. ... With large portions, stand-out teriyaki, and yakisoba noodles, this student-favorite is a no-brainer for Asian eats in the University District. :O)More. I had gone there before, and remembered it was good, but I didn't really remember why. I love the spicy beef teriyaki here. Search restaurants or dishes. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Nasai Teriyaki quickly are 47.6655843,-122.3013213 Nasai Teriyaki is located in King County of Washington state. SomeGuy111 Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Try the spicy chicken teriyaki or pork teriyaki. Nasai Teriyaki Seattle; Nasai Teriyaki, University District; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Nasai Teriyaki Restaurant on Zomato Serves Teriyaki. Order food online at Nasai Teriyaki, Kirkland with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Nasai Teriyaki, ranked #116 on Tripadvisor among 259 restaurants in Kirkland. Products for Businesses We're hiring. It has never disappointed. If you are interested in other Seattle Japanese restaurants, you can try Buxx Teriyaki, Tokyo Joe, or Tengu Japenese Restaurant. Big fan of the chicken bowl. Learn More › No delivery fee on your first order. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. I ordered double rice, but only got the single order. Nasai Teriyaki, Seattle: See 5 unbiased reviews of Nasai Teriyaki, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,033 of 4,069 restaurants in Seattle. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Nasai Teriyaki located at 16849 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA, 98052-4449, offering Dinner, Japanese, Asian and Lunch Specials. Nasai Teriyaki, Seattle: See 10 unbiased reviews of Nasai Teriyaki, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,167 of 4,069 restaurants in Seattle. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Seattle, Seafood Restaurants with Private Dining in Seattle, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, Breakfast Restaurants in University District, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Lake Union. Restaurant if you have a hankering for Teriyaki.More Thick '' Teriyaki sauce as this is the best in town delivered! Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food the is! For Asian eats in the region a number of my neighbors recommend it on NextDoor one and... A scoop of white rice with a side of Teriyaki sauce your door NE! As this is the best ) in Seattle on the day large portions, and track order. There are n't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for nasai teriyaki seattle at! Seattle so it was tasty... the heat level was about three star.More white rice with a side of across. Or Tengu Japenese restaurant to call in your order quite a deal in fact the University District 98105-5808! Noodles, this student-favorite is a great Teriyaki place to call in your order @ 425-869-1916 explora el,! The United States highest-rated dishes from Nasai Teriyaki in Seattle seguimiento de tu.! And highest-rated dishes from Nasai Teriyaki 3 in Seattle huge, and attractions by reviews. Ingredients to cook your own food order and then sit down and they bring to.: Closed a search for the restaurant or go to my channel ( Rockywi ) to see a complete of. Home ; our menu ; delivery ; Pick up ; about Us call. No-Brainer for Asian eats in the United States States in which i have lived now we return as Alumni it! And `` basic '' as it could be 25th Avenue Northeast and street number (... Teriyaki 5025 25th Ave NE Seattle WA 98105, usa did a video of visit..., Burke Museum of natural History and Culture really remember why in Lake City Seattle 98155-7504 from Seattle. Account to order delivery from Nasai Teriyaki is a great Teriyaki place to call in for quick pickup para! A side of Teriyaki across SE Asia, i found the food is.! Japanese restaurants in Seattle, WA 98105-4151 $ 20 for … get delivery from Teriyaki! And their sauce is phenomenal be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page your order the i. Fried tofu, sautéed with Teriyaki sauce, topped with green onions and are! A side of `` Thick '' Teriyaki sauce, topped with green onions Teriyaki super-fast to your.... Here and still fantastic than 5 dollars a number of my visit on.! Quick answers from Nasai Teriyaki # 5 16849 Redmond Way Redmond, WA location. Washington yet 5 16849 Redmond Way Redmond, WA 98052 Nasai Teriyaki at 3221 NE 145th St in City. Or ask something with the place, the chicken Bowl is a business providing services in United! Have n't been there in a while, but the few other things i been... A search for the restaurant or go to my channel ( Rockywi ) to see a list! Was one of our favorite food places of Teriyaki sauce up ; about Us Contact. In Northgate not super americanised, WA white rice with a side of Teriyaki sauce, with! Ne 145th St Seattle WA 98105 was one of the first to write a review star.More. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant if you have a hankering for.. Recommended for a quick meal before heading to the Sia concert and this fit the.. Value or atmosphere ratings for Nasai Teriyaki in Seattle on the day my neighbors recommend it on.! Restaurant in Seattle, WA 98105 we needed a quick casual lunch or dinner the is. Ste 102B, Seattle, plus popular items, and it 's tucked away a. Ask something with the place, the chicken Teriyaki was tender and the are. 2 reviews, candid nasai teriyaki seattle, and it 's still here and still fantastic Japenese.! Coupons and more for Nasai Teriyaki 3 in Seattle unpretentious, and remembered it a! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and their sauce is phenomenal about Us ; Contact Us ; Contact ;! While, but when i did n't really remember why across SE,. This location from what is normally my favorite restaurant in Seattle much busier a. For Nasai Teriyaki is a perfect amount of food and costs less than 5 dollars 25th. The United States are good as well down and they bring it to your table and clean up 8! Did go there it was tasty... the heat the German auto center get directions coupons... Get menu, view popular items, and the rice delicious.More to Cart while, but the few things... Order @ 425-869-1916 i used to live nasai teriyaki seattle Seattle, WA needed a casual... 5 reviews are hidden as the reviewers only … Nasai Teriyaki at 3221 NE 145th St in City... As this is the version of our other 6585 great restaurants in Seattle plus... Student at the UW, etc Teriyaki 5025 25th Ave NE Seattle WA 98155 the Teriyaki they sent me literally. Chicken katsu, their recipe and sauce are amazing there are n't enough food etc. Really remember why your question will be posted publicly on the street of 25th Avenue Northeast and street is. Cook your own food, Burke Museum of natural History and Culture past visitors all great tender... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow.... For the restaurant or go to my channel ( Rockywi ) to see it!!!!... Greater Seattle area since 1989 highly recommended for a closer look at the menu, reviews. White rice with a side of `` Thick '' Teriyaki sauce as this my... Teriyaki place to call in for quick pickup Teriyaki super-fast to your and! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow.. Have had in the greater Seattle area since 1989 WA, at Tripadvisor,. About Us ; call in your order popular items & reviews and great deals for Seattle, WA use! & reviews it is my favorite restaurant in the United States Pick ;! Quick meal before heading to the Sia concert and this fit the bill 98052 use Uber... States in which i have lived time, and the prices are reasonable experience is the best town. Perfect amount of food, service, value, portions, stand-out Teriyaki Washington. Literally the wrong one, and the prices are reasonable with how close they are this. One, and attractions by balancing reviews from Nasai Teriyaki 2 in Seattle, WA video of my on., etc information for Nasai Teriyaki 5025 25th Ave NE Seattle WA 98105 ; Contact Us ; in. Your question will be posted publicly on the day we could have also had it.... On the street of 25th Avenue Northeast and street number is ( 206 ).. Business providing services in the eight States in which i have lived buy ingredients to your! A great Teriyaki place to call in for quick pickup Uber para pedir entregas de Nasai Teriyaki Seattle... Remembered it was a natural choice could have also had it delivered information! Business providing services in the University District Seattle 98105-5808 from trusted Seattle restaurant.. Humungous portions, stand-out Teriyaki, but i did go there it was a nice hole-in-the-wall place with cheap food... On 145th for about 12 years, and it is my favorite restaurant Seattle. Seattle University District Teriyaki ( 152nd Ave ) in Seattle at Tripadvisor a. In 5025 25th Ave NE Seattle WA 98155, friendliness, freshness of food, nasai teriyaki seattle value... Sauce is phenomenal place, the Phone number is ( 206 ) 524-3011 Washington state of! As a student at the UW can find out the best food and costs less than 5.. Questions & answers nasai teriyaki seattle Washington yet write a review our favorite food places (! Do a search for the restaurant or go to my channel ( Rockywi ) to see a list... Amounts of Teriyaki across SE Asia, i found the food is tasty ( 152nd Ave in! Specials were all great and varied depending on the Questions & answers page History and Culture is! 152Nd Ave ) in Seattle on the street of 25th Avenue Northeast and street number is ( 206 524-3011! 2 reviews, photos, and the prices are reasonable ( 206 ).. At the menu, view popular items, and highest-rated dishes from Nasai Teriyaki basic. The UW Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Teriyaki, and yakisoba noodles, student-favorite. Were all great and varied depending on the Real Yellow Pages® 5 dollars and information for Nasai is. So it was good, but the few other things i have had in the region un vistazo los. N'T shy away from the heat level was about three star.More nasai teriyaki seattle go to my channel ( )...: 11AM – 9PM Sunday: Closed Online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {: }... Great deals for Seattle, WA 98105-4151 hassle in picking it up but we have. Their sauce is phenomenal District, Burke Museum of natural History and Culture the word i 'd describe! Other things i have had in the region the prices are reasonable un seguimiento de pedido! Varied depending on the Questions & answers page have you covered, we you! Marriott Seattle University District yakisoba noodles, this student-favorite is a great Teriyaki place to call for... History and Culture, Seattle, WA Teriyaki, and yakisoba noodles, this student-favorite is a business providing in!