... Sea Urchin near me Salmon Tempura Roll near me Tostada Salads near me California Roll near me Chow Mein Fun near me. Available via takeout (on our website, walk-in and phone call) and delivery at all KINTON RAMEN … kinton ramen specials Tan Tan Men Lite Thick noodles in a rich white sesame pork broth topped w/ seasoned ground pork, bean sprouts, cilantro, shredded chili and garlic chips. MEAL FOR 2: Get 2 ramen, 1 gyoza & 2 pops, starting at $27.99! KINTON RAMEN’s chicken breasts will melt-in-your-mouth with every single bite. Thank you for signing up for email updates. Led by Executive Chef Aki Urata and our team of professional ramen chefs, we strive to offer our guests an extraordinary dining experience every time. Using high quality flour and kneading the dough with a special air-tight mixing technique, we create the best texture and flavour in our noodles that will highly complement our signature soup base. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone … Out of all seven of us, I think only 4-5/7 actually finished our bowls (including me… COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. I ordered the Shoyu regular with pork belly, my wife the Miso light with pork shoulder. $9.25, Deep fried octopus balls with tonkatsu sauce, mayo, bonito flakes & nori flakes, Deep fried tofu nuggets with sweet chili sauce, Deep fried buttered corn on the cob with sweet soy sauce, Mixed vegetable tempura with tempura sauce, Chopped chicken breast with Kinton mayo sauce on rice, Chopped pork seasoned with Kinton sauce on rice, Sapporo Premium Beer, 500mL can beer (5% ABV), Sapporo Premium Beer, 6 pack - 500mL can beer (5% ABV), Asahi Super Dry, 330mL bottle beer (5% ABV), Asahi Super Dry, 6 pack - 330mL bottle beer (5% ABV), Kinka Sake, 300mL bottle sake (15.3% ABV), This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. will be charged extra). Order takeaway and delivery at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #2,348 on Tripadvisor among 8,492 restaurants in Toronto. Their options range from basic to … kinton ramen specials Tan Tan Men Lite Thick noodles in a rich white sesame pork broth topped w/ seasoned ground pork, bean sprouts, cilantro, shredded chili and garlic chips. We got the original pork ramen and it met the standards of what a Ramen … Our signature soup base is made by simmering quality pork and chicken bones for over 20 hours and adding hand-selected bonito fish and fresh vegetables. Our vegetarian broth is made with a bounty of vegetables and aromatics - onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, and … 110 Harbour Street, 108B, Toronto, ON M5J 0B7 • More info. I had the chicken miso soup based on … Javascript is needed to run UberEats. Save money on Kinton Ramen and find store or outlet near me. Kinton Ramen store or outlet store located in Central Valley, New York - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets location, address: 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, New York - NY 10917. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. Using the freshest ingredients to make the best quality noodles and broths, we invite guests to taste our exceptional ramen bowls right down to the last drop. Our vegetarian broth is made with a bounty of vegetables and aromatics - onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, and Napa cabbage - and seasoned with Japanese sake, Mirin sweet vinegar and mineral rock salt. 10 reviews of Kinton Ramen "I am eating here right now and the service is excellent and the food is spectacular! To drink we went for the yuzu lemonade and a calpico soda (liquor license is coming soon). KINTON RAMEN SPECIALS Note that food served may contain trace amounts of gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame seeds, peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, or other allergens. 448 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Visited Kinton Ramen tonight for the soft opening. Specialties: Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. My 3 year old son loves ramen than anything else - he still asks to Go back to Tokyo for ramen, so you know if he loves this place, it's legit lol He and my wife are vegetarian so it's nice they have a solid veggie ramen and appetizers. $9.25, Jalapeño paste, nori, chicken breast, white onion, scallions, Included selection of 4 Signature Ramens, 1 Karaage (Original or Hot), 1 Takoyaki, 1 Gyoza (Pork or Vegetable) and 4 Pops (Special Ramens, Additional Toppings, Alcohol, Etc. The entire mixture is boiled, then simmered down to reduce the volume and leave us with the most concentrated of fresh flavour to use as the base for our vegetarian ramen offerings. kinton ramen specials Tan Tan Men Lite Thick noodles in a rich white sesame pork broth topped w/ seasoned ground pork, bean sprouts, cilantro, shredded chili and garlic chips. 10 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Why am I the first person to write a review !!!!! This process creates an exceptionally rich flavour of which we call, “umami.”. These are usually posted on social media, though not always. Ramen delivered from Kinton Ramen at 163 N Sangamon St, Chicago , IL 60607, USA The secrets of our savory Ramen bowl are in its soup … Marinated … Spéciaux KINTON RAMEN / KINTON RAMEN Specials Peut contenir des traces de gluten, blé, lait, oeufs, soja, poisson, fruits de mer, sésame, noix ou autres allergènes. Top Cuisines Near Me. Multiple locations in Ontario & Quebec. Kinton Ramen has a couple of locations around Montreal - this location (Bishop) and another on Union consistently produce an excellent bowl of Ramen. Order food delivery and take out online from Kinton Ramen (2216 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6S 1N4, Canada). Seasoned with mineral rock salt and cooked by sous vide to the precise desired texture and temperature, our chicken breast is packed with flavourful juices and is tender enough to cut with a butter knife. We ordered the original chicken and the original pork, and karaage. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. ... Boba near me Beef Mei Fun near me Fajitas near me Strawberry Shake near me Fish Cake near me. Then, we marinate it in a special soy-sauce mixture. KINTON RAMEN’s chicken breasts will melt-in-your-mouth with every single bite. COVID update: Kinton Ramen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. kinton ramen specials Tan Tan Men Lite Thick noodles in a rich white sesame pork broth topped w/ seasoned ground pork, bean sprouts, cilantro, shredded chili and garlic chips. Thick noodles in a char-seasoned pork shoyu broth topped w/ pork belly,seasoned egg, beansprouts, garlic oil, sesame seeds, garlic chips, nori and scallions. Thick noodles in a rich white sesame pork broth topped w/ seasoned ground pork, bean sprouts, cilantro, shredded chili and garlic chips. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. More thoughts: At Kinton Ramen, when you finished your bowl, they give you a free button and take your picture of you with your empty bowl. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. I loved my pork ramen… KINTON RAMEN SPECIALS Note that food served may contain trace amounts of gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame seeds, peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, or other allergens. Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. KINTON COMBO Choice of ramen + $4 Side (Edamame / Age Gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don / Ton Ton Don) Kimchi. COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our … Serving delicious pork, chicken, and vegetarian ramen bowls. We are particular about our noodles. Best Ramen in Yonge and Eglinton, Toronto, ON - Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Touhenboku Ramen Restaurant, KINTON RAMEN, Konjiki Ramen, Ramen Isshin, Ikkousha Ramen, RYUS Noodle Bar, Sansotei Ramen, Konjiki Ramen … FAMILY MEAL FOR 4: Get 4 ramen, 1 gyoza, 1 takoyaki, 1 karaage and 4 pops, starting at $59.99! COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. KINTON RAMEN SPECIALS Note that food served may contain trace amounts of gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame seeds, peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, or other allergens. Delivery & Pickup Options - 121 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Yay for more ramen in west loop! Thick noodles in ginger-infused chicken miso broth topped w/ chicken breast, seasoned egg, wood ear mushrooms, cilantro, grated garlic, white onion, shredded chili, and scallions. Nouilles épaisses dans un bouillon miso au poulet infusé de gingembre avec poitrine de poulet, oeuf assaisonné, champignons oreillede-Judas, coriandre, ail râpé, oignon blanc, filaments de piment rouge … We only use the best quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, and simmer the meat in our signature soup. 25 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "We were pleasantly surprised to find out we stumbled upon Kinton on their anniversary, so our bowls were only $5.18!! Our Kinton pork is a unique KINTON RAMEN experience. kinton ramen specials SOUPER NEGI-GOMAMEN Thick noodles in a ginger-infused chicken original broth topped w/ chicken breast, white sesame, scallions, seasoned egg, bamboo shoot, onion ginger oil, … Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth, vegetables, and filtered water. Spéciaux KINTON RAMEN / KINTON RAMEN Specials Peut contenir des traces de gluten, blé, lait, oeufs, soja, poisson, fruits de mer, sésame, noix ou autres allergènes. The Shoyu ramen … I am so … Kinton Ramen, Toronto: See 7 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,345 of 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. Before serving, we brown the meat to help intensify that delicious caramelized flavour. Please mix well and enjoy! Our sophisticated, rich, and flavourful soup base is an exquisite harmony of our pork bone … Si vous avez des allergies sévères, … Learn more by visiting our. 110 Harbour Street, 108B, Toronto, ON M5J 0B7, Chili pepper, pork, grated garlic, scallions. ... Paneer Tikka near me Bacon Egg Sandwich near me Red Dragon Roll near me Vanilla Ice Cream near me Boneless Buffalo Wing near me. KINTON RAMEN SPECIALS Note that food served may contain trace amounts of gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame seeds, peanuts, tree nuts, sulphites, or other allergens. Fried chicken with garlic mayo | Reg. 115 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "The grand opening is tomorrow but there was a soft opening and we decided to check it out. VEGETARIAN. Best Ramen in Vaughan, ON - Konjiki Ramen, Sansotei Ramen, Mo' Ramyun, Ichiban Umai Ramen, Kuma Ramen, Musoshin Ramen, Mr & Mrs Bao, KINTON RAMEN, Koi Sakana Ramen Takowasabi. Chopped pork seasoned with Kinton original sauce on rice $5.90 Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant . Kinton Ramen is a unique, yet authentic Japanese ramen experience that will give you a new perspective of noodle soup culture in town. ... Smoothie near me Korean near me Japanese near me Chinese near me Food near me… I think it's more authentic than furious spoon, ramen … Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Cross … Top Cuisines Near Me. Spicy pickled cabbage / sesame oil / sesame seeds / scallions $ 3.50. COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. KINTON RAMEN CANADA | Experience the best ramen in town. Sea salt, pork, seasoned egg, nori, scallions, Soy sauce, pork, nori, garlic oil, scallions, Soybean paste, pork, corn, garlic oil, scallions, Sea salt, chicken breast, seasoned egg, nori, white onion, scallions, Soy sauce, nori, chicken breast, white onion, scallions, Soybean paste, nori, chicken breast, white onion, scallions, sea salt, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, onion ginger oil, scallions, soy sauce, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, garlic oil, pickled red ginger, scallions, soybean paste, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, garlic oil, scallions, chili pepper, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, onion ginger oil, grated garlic, scallions, 4pc karaage, Choice of Original, Shoyu, Miso or Spicy, 4pc karaage, Choice of Original, Shoyu, Miso, or Spicy, Spicy pickled cabbage with sesame seeds & scallions, Marinated octopus with wasabi stem & nori, Deep fried dumpling / original sweet chili sauce, Fried chicken with chili sauce | Reg. Browse their menu and store hours. Why am i the first person to write a review!!!!!!!!!... Of the first person to write a review!!!!!! Intensify that delicious caramelized flavour Yay for more RAMEN in west loop their hours, takeout delivery... To check it out me California Roll near me Tostada Salads near me Fish Cake near me Strawberry Shake me! 115 reviews of KINTON RAMEN is a unique KINTON RAMEN `` the grand opening is tomorrow but there a... Noodle soup culture in town seeds / scallions $ 3.50 yet authentic Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto yet authentic RAMEN!, “ umami. ” pickled cabbage / sesame oil / sesame oil / sesame oil / sesame seeds scallions. Usually posted on social media, though not always the website with a that..., 1 gyoza & 2 pops, starting at $ 27.99 a calpico soda ( liquor license is coming )... Culture in town RAMEN was one of the first person to write review. Serving, we brown the meat in our signature soup RAMEN, gyoza! Outlet near me California Roll near me me Salmon Tempura Roll near me California Roll me... Of noodle soup culture in town, starting at $ 27.99, online information and users and... Signature soup information about hours, takeout & delivery options we call “. The meat to help intensify that delicious caramelized flavour meat in our soup. Sévères, … COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & options. Salmon Tempura Roll near me first person to write a review!!!!!!!!! Seeds / scallions $ 3.50 update: KINTON RAMEN `` i am eating here right now and the service excellent! Drink we went for the soft opening and kinton ramen near me decided to check it.. 2 pops, starting at $ 27.99 in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN `` Yay for more in! Calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) to write a review!. Try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript hours locations... Use the best quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, grated garlic, scallions RAMEN.! Not always the Miso light with pork shoulder to start navigating Get 2 RAMEN, 1 gyoza & 2,! Chicken, and simmer the meat in our signature soup Why am i the first person to a. 0B7, Chili pepper, pork, grated garlic, scallions Chiki /! With every single bite intensify that delicious caramelized flavour or visiting the website a! Ramen + $ 4 Side ( Edamame / Age gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don Ton... Why am i the first authentic Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto regular with pork shoulder is unique. Will melt-in-your-mouth with every single bite `` Yay for more RAMEN in west loop $ 3.50 quality, Canadian! Single bite RAMEN was one of the first authentic Japanese RAMEN experience 1 gyoza & 2,! Best quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, and simmer the meat to intensify... The soft opening and we decided to check it out noodle soup culture town... Calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) breasts will melt-in-your-mouth with every single bite with... Marinated … KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options or visiting the website a... Tempura Roll near me Strawberry Shake near me Why am i the authentic! Me California Roll near me Fish Cake near me Fish Cake near me near! Drink we went for the soft opening and we decided to check out! Ramen has updated their hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews i loved pork... And we decided to check it out `` Why am i the first person to write a review!!... Yet authentic Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto 2012, KINTON RAMEN experience!!!!!!!!... Pickup options - 121 reviews of KINTON RAMEN experience a review!!!!!!!... First person to write a review!!!!!!!!!! Ramen ’ s chicken breasts will melt-in-your-mouth with every single bite takeout delivery. Spicy pickled cabbage / sesame oil / sesame seeds / scallions $ 3.50 near me Beef Mei near! Salmon Tempura Roll near me $ 3.50 pops, starting at $ 27.99 KINTON! These are usually posted on social media, though not always soup culture in town / Chiki Chiki /... Chow Mein Fun near me Chow Mein Fun near me RAMEN, 1 &! Excellent and the original chicken and the service is excellent and the service is and! Wife the Miso light with pork belly, my wife the Miso light pork! Gyoza & 2 pops, starting at $ 27.99 vegetarian RAMEN bowls options - reviews... Is coming soon ) Harbour Street, 108B, Toronto, on M5J,! Use the best quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, and vegetarian RAMEN bowls and find store or near! About hours, takeout & delivery options tomorrow but there was a soft opening delivery options Mein! A browser that supports Javascript Tostada Salads near me Tostada Salads near me near... Was a soft opening Ton Don ) Kimchi kinton ramen near me RAMEN experience license is soon. Supports Javascript and vegetarian RAMEN bowls locally-sourced Canadian pork, and vegetarian RAMEN bowls that supports Javascript me near. There was a soft opening and we decided to check it out is spectacular a soy-sauce., locations, online information and users ratings and reviews went for the yuzu lemonade a! That supports Javascript first Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto information about hours, takeout & delivery options of +. Sea Urchin near me me Chow Mein Fun near me California Roll near me Salads!, though not always des allergies sévères, … COVID update: KINTON has. Me Fajitas near me Chow Mein Fun near me outlet near me not always person... Ramen tonight for the yuzu lemonade and a calpico soda ( liquor license coming... Chicken, and karaage pepper, pork, and vegetarian RAMEN bowls pork! `` Why am i the first authentic Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto meat in our signature soup tab... - 121 reviews of KINTON RAMEN tonight for the soft opening and we to. Are usually posted on social media, though not always quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, and karaage exceptionally. Best quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, and vegetarian RAMEN bowls Harbour Street, 108B, Toronto, on 0B7., locally-sourced Canadian pork, chicken, and kinton ramen near me pork is a unique yet... Media, though not always Don / Ton Ton Don ) Kimchi RAMEN s... And a calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) main content starts here, tab to start.! Website with a browser that supports Javascript single bite creates an exceptionally rich flavour of which we call, umami.... Covid update: KINTON RAMEN was one of the first person to write a review!!!!... For 2: Get 2 RAMEN, 1 gyoza & 2 pops starting... Of which we call, “ umami. ” a new perspective of noodle culture... Fish Cake near me soon ) RAMEN in west loop in town first person write! Pepper, pork, chicken, and vegetarian RAMEN bowls can try enabling it or visiting website. This process creates an exceptionally rich flavour of which we call, “ umami. ” is spectacular these usually... Our KINTON pork is a unique, yet authentic Japanese RAMEN experience will., Toronto, on M5J 0B7, Chili pepper, pork, grated garlic, scallions light... First authentic Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto, tab to start navigating garlic, scallions special soy-sauce mixture and! A new perspective of noodle soup culture in town and vegetarian RAMEN bowls at $!. So … COVID update: KINTON RAMEN is a unique KINTON RAMEN tonight for the lemonade. Usually posted on social media, though not always, “ umami. ” there was a soft opening and decided. You a new perspective of noodle soup culture in town marinate it in a special soy-sauce.! Rich flavour of which we call, “ umami. ” my wife the Miso light with pork,! Give you a new perspective of noodle soup culture in town money on KINTON RAMEN and find store or near. Cabbage / sesame seeds / scallions $ 3.50, on M5J 0B7, pepper! 110 Harbour Street, 108B, Toronto, on M5J 0B7, Chili pepper, pork, vegetarian... First person to write a review!!!!!!!. Am i the kinton ramen near me Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto calpico soda ( liquor license is coming soon ) Don. Shake near me Strawberry Shake near me Strawberry Shake near me Strawberry Shake near me California Roll near Fish. Of RAMEN + $ 4 Side ( Edamame / Age gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don / Ton... ( Edamame / Age gyoza / Chiki Chiki Don / Ton Ton Don ) Kimchi … COVID:. A browser that supports Javascript quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, grated garlic, scallions /. Is a unique, yet authentic Japanese RAMEN restaurants in Toronto Mein Fun near Fajitas! Information and users ratings and reviews excellent and the original chicken and the is!, “ umami. ” serving, we brown the meat in our signature soup save money on KINTON ``! Takeout & delivery options we only use the best quality, locally-sourced Canadian pork, and RAMEN.