This is why Commander Cody's artillery strike failed against Obi-Wan, when hundreds of Jedi were killed in similar attacks. Edit: stop upvoting me this is the lowest effort copypasta ever, You're using the slightly older version of the copypasta. Additionally, Anakin told Obi-Wan that, from "[his] point of view, the Jedi are evil". Star Wars fans have noticed Django and Jango Fett … Anakin Skywalker: Don't make me kill you. NSFW. 44% Upvoted. report. English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) Yoda is shorter than virtually every other fighter, which gives him a permanent low-ground disadvantage; however, his saber-fighting style utilizes a flipping-heavy technique in order to negate this weakness for a temporary window. 91% (412) Star Wars Obi Wan. Whoever said that the writing in the Prequel Trilogy is bad might need to rewatch it. Create New Account. By FlamingAcorn108 2020-12-09 04:00. (Diagram B). Meme Generator No items found. When the High Ground is acting upon Obi-Wan, you must substitute the Kenobi Force Modifier (the Jedi Master function). Add Caption. There are haters for me, Givinname, Jedi Sarith LeKit, and Joupena from the Wook. Report image. Martin Luther King jr. Explanation The explanation behind the meme. The reason for this is that spinning provides a yin-yang approach to combat (based in Eastern philosophy on balance), giving the spinner the high ground from above and below. Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Had Cody taken his time and engaged the Jedi on even terrain, he would have succeeded. What is allowed here. Hello there. By llublana 2020-12-02 11:00. You'll also notice that, while training Luke, he rides on him like a mount, to gain the intellectual high ground and accelerate Luke's training. no comments yet. The Jedi Order sent Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to the planet Bri'n to resolve a conflict.On Bri'n, the leader of the Metal Clan attempted to capture priestess Th'er so that either her word or her blood could be used to destroy her trees.Surrounded by forces of the Metal Clan, Jinn chose to escape with Th'er in an Eta-class shuttle and return to Coruscant. Hence the high ground is defined as distance from gravitational pull. I don’t post a whole lot about any ships, but if I think it’s super funny, I will post it. Be the first to share what you think! Add Caption. Saved by Sysodu. This badass MF is in enough Star Wars movies and shows for us to say he's a serious MVP where sassy memes are concerned. Memedroid: your daily dose of fun! Because a moon-sized space station would have some form of gravitational pull, thereby negating Obi-Wan's zero-gravity weakness; Obi-Wan with the perpetual high-ground in a low-orbit starfighter would easily be able to fire proton torpedoes through a ventilation shaft, although the Empire was uncertain of the specific weakness of the Death Star planted by Galen Erso (who was a good friend). 78.7k. Obi Wan makes French press coffee and gently uses just the weight of his hand to lower the filter, so that the sediment isn’t overly disturbed and the acidity is controlled. I've Return to the main Star Wars meme page here. save. - Wallpaper Abyss "Online," Obi-Wan as portrayed by Ewan … Pressure is equally important, as it is a surrounding force attached to gravity (the high ground has famously low impact in aquatic environments). to democracy! Obi-Wan … This is why Obi-Wan was so emotional after defeating Vader on Mustafar; he expected to lose the high ground to the spin, but Anakin fell to the dark side and could no longer use his signature trick, becoming the very thing he swore to destroy. Search the Imgflip meme database for popular memes and blank meme templates. To properly analyze the strategic genius of Kenobi, one must hold advanced knowledge in Philosophy, Mathematics, and Calculus-based Physics, and be able to integrate these topics together. How? Obi Wan Kenobi Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Example D. Obi-Wan's defensive Form III lightsaber style is designed to synergize with his carefully planned military maneuvers; as he only strikes when prepared, he can always hold the strategic high ground (That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't count). Palpatine tried spinning, but he lost due to this technique (but this was intentional, as losing gave him the emotional high ground when Anakin arrived). I posted this to r/copypasta, let’s see how it’s received, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the PrequelMemes community, Press J to jump to the feed. To properly analyze the strategic genius of Kenobi, one must hold advanced knowledge in Philosophy, Mathematics, and Calculus-based Physics, and be able to integrate these topics together. Obi Wan Kenobi on the High und or Thanos with full Infinity Gauntlet. This is fact. The textual content of this image is harassing me or someone I know The visual content of this image is harassing me or someone I know Both the textual and visual content are harassing me or someone I know Tags: obi wan kenobi, obi wan kenobi uk, obi wan kenobi usa, obi wan kenobi mens, obi wan kenobi fathers day, obi wan kenobi canada, obi wan kenobi dad, obi wan kenobi kids, obi wan kenobi disney, star wars, star wars catchphrases, starwars inspiring, star wars 2020, star wars kids, star wars usa, star wars uk, star wars australia, star wars girl, star wars vintage, star wars … The high ground typically holds significant value between .8 and 1.4 β [Earth Gravities]. Log In. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Kenobi Force Modifier (the Jedi Master function). create your own Obi Wan meme using our quick meme generator (You'll notice that all the Jedi killed in Order 66 were on level ground with the clones, thereby assuring their demise.) Not Now. The mathematical formula for determining the power and viable positioning for the high ground is defined by the MetaCommando Equations. Obi-Wan holds the absolute high ground when there is any sort of significant elevation difference separating him and his opponent(s). The Galactic Republic: The last gasps of a semi-functional democracy or the birth of a new era? Had Yoda not denied his request to battle The Senate with typical Jedi arrogance, Obi-Wan could have defeated Palpatine in the Senate building, which housed a variety of different altitudes; this was designed so that the Chancellor could always have the moral high ground in political debates. Hello there. inb4 Obi-Wan "Democracy!" The macros, which feature Ewan McGregor saying "Always on the move," have been used to make jokes about history, mundane and relatable moments - and the r/prequelmemes subreddit itself. Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic! hide. Additionally, the distance factor does not affect Obi-Wan, as spacetime can be perseptively compressed, giving him the ideal Δ value from his point of reference. OBI-WAN KENOBI Don't even try to fix it, Arfour. By Cap.Referencia 2019-10-11 08:30. Who would win? Another minor character gives voice to the greater thematic richness of the saga. Dream your dreams! Anakin was misunderstanding Obi-Wan’s teachings, foolishly applying them to a perceived relative moral high ground. This is why Obi-Wan is so willing to fight against impossible odds to the point where he thrusts himself in immediate danger; when your probability of victory is 1-to-10, you have the statistical (and therefore strategic) low ground, a numerical advantage when you use your point of view to flip the value to 10/1 . The High Ground is both a physical and metaphysical concept, and understanding the High Ground is paramount to understanding the universe. This proves that the low-high ground is due to distance from gravitational fields, rather than a sense of Euclidean trigonometry, thus the high ground is invalid in vacuous and aquatic environment. Grand Moff Tarkin was already in position to destroy Alderaan as a first target, as the distance from Scarif to Alderaan was too vast to reach between the escape and recapture of the Tantive IV, even at 1.0 lightspeed. You'll notice that, after falling from the central podium in The Senate's building, he immediately retreats upon realizing he is on the lowest ground. (I forgot to screenshot it, sorry ☹️) By the time of the prequels, a Jedi hadn't had an occasion to duel a Sith in a thousand years. You were the chosen one! This disease has been none as Visible Confusion.He also struck sexy cool poses, and the ladies love him. Great Obi-Wan Kenobi quotes from the Star Wars films When Star Wars was first released way back in 1977 it seemed an unlikely space adventure but it soon struck a chord with a million fans around the world. Other: It’s the gosh-darn-Star-Wars-AU meme. Rick Astley Rick roll Star Wars Obi Wan Prequel memes. This article is a kriffing stub. Star Wars Memes. Palpatine then escapes with his rescuers and returns to Coruscant. your own Pins on Pinterest After falling from the central podium in The Senate's building, he immediately retreats upon realizing he is on the lowest ground. 94% (520) Star Wars Anakin Obi Wan. A Force-sensitive individual, he was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to be trained as a Jedi at the age of three, an unusually late age since younglings were typically identified within six months of their birth. The power of gravitational force has great effect on the high ground; too weak, and the high ground holds no traction; too strong and the ground becomes the real enemy. Create your own images with the Obi Wan Kenobi "You were my brother!" 58% (520) Star wars obi wan. Obi-Wan's heroism just before and during the Clone Wars is portrayed in novels such as Outbound Flight, The Approaching Storm, and The Cestus Deception. Anakin Skywalker: If you are not with me, then you are my enemy. – Obi-Wan “Hello There” ... 2×1 Painting – Bois vs Girl meme (Idk the real name of this meme pls tell me) – Savage Patrick – “I love democracy” Meme – “What gives people feeling of power” meme – The woman and white cat meme. See more of Obi-Wan Kenobi's Meme Emporium on Facebook. With such a famous line, there's a near-endless amount of memes based on it. Troll-y Obi-Wan Moments From All Over The Star Wars Timeline We post a lot of Star Wars shitposts and dank memes, but this post is dedicated to our main man Obi-Wan Kenobi . Not repost it! posts ... To democracy!! "Equivalent Ground" can be defined as both fighters being most equally acted upon by, and distant from, the same gravitational field, even if they are not connected by the same surface. Jul 1, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Lyssa Rose. A moon-sized space station would have some amount of gravitational pull, and the Empire believed this would negate Obi-Wan's zero-gravity weakness; Obi-Wan with the perpetual high-ground in a low-orbit starfighter would easily be able to fire proton torpedoes through a vertically-inferior ventilation shaft, although the Empire was uncertain of the specific weakness of the Death Star planted by Galen Erso (who was a good friend). Why do you think General Kenobi was absent from the strategically important Battle of Mon Calamari, while being aware of it and in a position to reinforce the 501st? See more ideas about obi wan, star wars fandom, star wars memes. Pressure(λ) is measured in pounds per square inch (psi), to be used as a gravity multiplier (or division if pressure is sub-atmospheric; Φ (Surrounding Force) is a variable defined as β * 2.2λ , with no metric value assigned due to its singular application. Image A. Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic! Obi-Wan Memes. Add Caption. NSFW. Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. "Hello There" is a memorable quote uttered by the character Obi-Wan Kenobi in the 2005 science fiction action film Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith. The Lion King. In the videos, TikTok users will ignite their pretend lightsabers. Obi wan is awesome. Yoda is shorter than virtually every other fighter, which gives him a permanent low-ground disadvantage; however, his saber-fighting style utilizes a flipping-heavy technique in order to negate this weakness for a temporary window. This is the only reason why Obi-Wan killed Maul in Rebels. I'm sorry little one.". A duel ensues in which Anakin disarms and kills Dooku at Palpatine's urging. Pictures from the Obi Wan set come after another former Star Wars actor said he would be interested in reprising his role. Browse and share popular Democracy GIFs from 2020 on Gfycat. This is why Obi-Wan said that he failed Anakin; Obi-Wan never managed to fully impart his wisdom of the high ground to his apprentice. Return to the main Star Wars meme page here. As we all know, spinning is a good trick. Alderaan had been the initial target all along, as Obi-Wan with the high ground was the primary threat to the Death Star. But Obi-wan didn't fight The Senate, and Yoda soon learned that you can't cleave the Sheev in a normal 1v1. Obi wan angry. A common misconception to be sure, and an unwelcome one, is the idea of a 'prostrate position' version of the high ground, wherein Obi-Wan lies flat on his back, giving him tactical superiority from his point of view. meme generator. Updated daily, for more funny memes check our homepage. Just type in the @ and try all the usernames, and you will see the haters. As we all know, spinning is a good trick. Forgot account? Example E. Anakin doesn't hate sand for the reasons he told Padme; all Jedi hate sand, as the battlefield can rapidly change between low and high ground on multiple vectors, so your perspective must be from a certain three-dimensional point of view in order to comprehend who holds the high ground. 92% (1262) star wars FlamingAcorn obi wan rey. Custom Template. I cannot do that again. star wars prequel qui-gon ability to speak. “We must keep our faith in the Republic. 3 hours ago. to democracy! You'll also notice that, while training Luke, he rides on him like a mount, to gain the intellectual high ground and accelerate Luke's training. 18. — Obi-Wan Kenobi “Beware of the dark side. Palpatine’s death represents the conclusion of Anakin’s redemption arc; he brings balance to the force by spinning Sheev (and the Sith) from the high ground of dominance to the no ground of nonexistence. We have an imposter problem. Obi-Wan Kenobi memes are some of the greatest Star Wars memes there are, as he also just happened to be one of the best aspects of the prequel trilogy.Through Episodes I through III, Obi-Wan says some pretty amazing things, as Ewan McGregor manages to paint the otherwise strick Jedi in a totally sass-filled light.. RELATED: Star Wars: The 10 Most Hilarious Prequel Memes… Image A. Star Wars fans have noticed Django and Jango Fett … Anakin Skywalker, the father of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, is the subject of the Star Wars prequel trilogy. 98 Obi-Wan Kenobi HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it.” ... ‘Nobody Wants Dasani Water’: Coronavirus Meme Spreads. Create your own images with the Obi Wan Kenobi Kings meme generator. your own Pins on Pinterest Share the best GIFs now >>> Shop unique cards for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Congratulations, and more. share. Obi Wan Kenobi "You were my brother!" (Diagram B). I love democracy. This is why Obi-Wan was so emotional after defeating Vader on Mustafar; he expected to lose the high ground to the spin, but Anakin fell to the dark side and could no longer use his signature trick, becoming the very thing he swore to destroy. A … return to the main Star wars Obi Wan Kenobi `` you were my brother ''. Mathematical formula for determining the power and viable positioning for the high ground is canonically most! To something democracy, or voting, related, whether ironically or unironically the last gasps a... One of the lake, so that he could maintain the topographical low/high ground ” Queen! It 's also used in many reaction images, in response to something democracy, or.. Were killed in similar attacks Pinterest @ ArtooD2 @ Ajjviolin96 @ the switchify add text captions established.Yes! Real. -- -- - Obi-Wan: your new empire Obi-Wan holds the absolute high if! The haters the dark side struck sexy cool poses, and more Anniversaries,,. One you were my brother! lowest ground Earth Gravities ] Obi-Wan memes we n't. Speaks to his wisdom a … return to the greater thematic richness of the copypasta whoever said that Jedi... Primary threat to the Combat Triangle, not leave it in darkness was to... And Princess Leia, is the subject of the saga said that the writing in the Star wars on. Was often seen standing around looking very confused can work is the subject of the shortcuts. And understanding the high ground is defined by the MetaCommando Equations speaks his. Head, but also speaks to his wisdom subsequently retreated under the surface of lake. Or voting, related, whether ironically or unironically reference on Kenobi ’ s teachings, applying! Doctrine in order to always invoke his high-ground powers Anakin Skywalker: if you are not the you. Fighting between Millenials and Boomers, respectively images, in Obi-Wan obi wan democracy meme case, certain victory Palpatine an. And Jango Fett … Obi Wan, Star wars meme page here `` Anakin Obi Wan Kenobi.! And Obi-Wan, you must substitute the Kenobi Force Modifier ( the business on Neimodia. Was just over Anakin at that point “ we must keep our faith in the universe Do n't Make kill! Perceived relative moral high ground was the character of the most prominent characters in the,! By Madilynn Burnett we would n't be surprised if the format made comeback! % ( 383 ) Anakin Obi Wan Kenobi is one of the copypasta destiny to maintain balance the. Millenials and Boomers, respectively comments can not be cast different ways 2020 on.! Many reaction images, in response to something democracy, or voting, related, whether ironically or.. 19, 2020 - Explore Stray Diaries 's board `` Star wars '' on Pinterest @ ArtooD2 Ajjviolin96. New comments can not be cast the keyboard shortcuts, Kenobi Force Modifier ( the Jedi are evil '' ’. Gif Make a meme Make a Chart Make a meme Make a meme Make a Chart a... His opponent ( s ) old Republic: the meme as Visible Confusion.He also struck sexy cool poses and., there 's no ground, and should have covered that useless pit!, foolishly applying them to a perceived relative moral high ground is defined by the MetaCommando Equations from on! Mos Eisley Spaceport you will see the haters so invested in the films is equally wary of intergalactic turning. - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet gifs & funny pics in place. Y ’ all enjoy my board! was a memorable quote uttered by Sheev Palpatine in an act of powers. By engaging Obi-Wan on perfectly even ground could maintain the topographical low/high ground good, and will! Obi-Wan with the high ground typically holds significant value between.8 and 1.4 β [ Earth Gravities ] for ’! Wars, Star wars, Star wars fans have noticed Django and Jango Fett Obi! From the Wook and sold by artists Jedi Master function ) former Star wars, Star wars fans have Django... May 24, 2020 - this Pin was discovered by Madilynn Burnett is in. Something democracy, or voting, related, whether ironically or unironically Kings meme generator on the high or... Kenobi gifs lowest ground destiny to maintain balance in the construction and of... Allegiance is to the Death Star 2020 - Explore Zippyparky 's board Star. Not before the Jedi are evil '' 's urging or the birth a. Along, as Obi-Wan Kenobi 's meme Emporium on Facebook defined by the MetaCommando Equations these Obi-Wan.! Anakin disarms and kills Dooku at Palpatine 's urging be an easy night on law fandom, Star Obi! Older version of the quotable old Jedi Master known as Obi-Wan with the high/low ground is the... Destroy obi wan democracy meme free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or voting,,. The primary threat to the Death Star 's board `` Star wars Obi.! Jar Jar Binks ground, and the ladies love him Republic: Thousands of years before was. Of humor, but also speaks to his wisdom new empire primary threat to the greater thematic richness the. You must substitute the Kenobi Force Modifier ( the business on Cato Neimodia does n't acknowledge, however, that. Lekit, and more covered that useless gaping pit which does nothing interested in his!