I would like to commend and thank the staff who was very good with their service skills at the reception. Now £46 on Tripadvisor: Park Regis Business Bay Hotel, Dubai. OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOLWork out or cool off in our outdoor shaded swimming pool, while the children enjoy the kids’ pool next to you. Worth the price ! From AU$85 per night on Tripadvisor: Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Dubai. Food Souk restaurant is the main dining venue featuring an international sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. * We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Highly recommend this place.”, The property usually replies within a few days, Sorry, we couldn't find any questions related to your search, I cancelled my booking due to covid 19 pandemic since the UAE closed its borders to foreigners. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Book direct and save today. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. One of our top picks in Dubai. The hotel is a 15 min walk away from Burj Khalifa and a quick drive to most places in downtown. Kindly note that Covid test result is required if you are comming from outside the country. You may leave the car park by foot through the rear door on level 4. Park Regis Business Bay is perfectly located in the heart of the prestigious Business Bay district, surrounded by famous landmarks, entertainment hubs, and shopping precincts. Great place to be. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours. Shuttle operate at this time? Park Regis Boutique Jumeirah is a 21 room hotel combining elements of tradition, history, culture, arts and modern heritage. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. The staff”, “The room is spacious with very good cleanliness standards. Iconic attractions nearby including Burj Khalifa, Dancing fountain, Dubai Canal, Dubai Opera & La Perle by dragon. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Free! Burj Khalifa is 1.9 mi from Park Regis Business Bay, while The Dubai Fountain is 1.9 mi away. Sign up for our email newsletter and receive specials and offers delivered straight to your inbox! Respect the privacy of others. SPA Indulge in the next evolution of our Spa experience at Park Regis Business Bay Dubai. The room is spacious with very good cleanliness standards. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Can you please assisst? Park Regis Business Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Great place to be. Great location – show on map, 1. Starting with our outdoor swimming pool, overlooking the Iconic Burj Khalifa to the fully equipped Gymnasium and the luxurious SPA with Sauna and Steam rooms (Private areas for ladies and gents). Promotional content will be removed. Possible with extra charge and subject to availability. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Nice view Cocobay’s first all-suite hotel, the Park Regis Cocobay Da Nang has 686 suites comprising of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms ranging from 40m2 to 85m2 catering for everyone, whether you are travelling for business … The only hotel I’d consider staying at! Booking.com™. An upscale hotel complemented with world-class service, Park Regis Singapore is your ideal choice of stay in Singapore. Great staff. Italian style lobby café which serves different selection of pasta, sandwiches and hot and cold beverages. Hi, I am planning to book a room for a birthday surprise so will it be okay if I had brought in balloons and party props? is it possible to make a deal for one month ? Princess 2. I got upgraded by Ms Princess who was very polite. See 31 traveller reviews, 66 photos, and cheap rates for Park Regis Business Bay Hotel, ranked #415 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. "Park Regis Business Bay is a luxury 4- star hotel ideally located in the heart of the city, within minutes from entertainment and shopping hubs such as Dubai Mall (2.4 KM). It looks like something went wrong submitting this. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. It features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the bar. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. 끖 Ideal for both business and leisure travellers the hotel is a short distance away from Dubai’s largest shopping mall, Dubai Aquarium, Under Water Zoo and Dubai World Trade Centre. The area and the location was perfectly ok.”, “For the second time, Mr. Kamal was a very gentleman with us he did our check-in very fast with professionalism, housekeeping was super fast when we are requesting for anything, I really like this...”, “The hotel receptionist was extremely nice, patient and gave attention to details. See 31 traveller reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Park Regis Business Bay Hotel, ranked #415 of 752 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We also have a dedicated AV company onsite, Universal Live, who provides full audio visual support to all meetings and events. Keeping the needs and demands of our guests in mind, Park Regis Business Bay Dubai offers a wide range of recreational facilities and amenities for our guests to enjoy their stay in the hotel. Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel’s rooms have a bedside panel featuring controls for lighting and air conditioning. i had an issue with my booking and the staff helped me out in a very professional manner, it’s not the issue I remember rather than the way it was handled - thanks again Highly recommend this place. The room was clean and spacious. He managed to accommodate us a smoking room on last minute request.”, “Staff were welcoming and efficient Recreational Facilities Park Regis Business Bay Dubai offers a wide range of recreational facilities and amenities for our guests to enjoy their stay in the hotel. Comprising elegantly appointed 175 guest rooms with sleek and modern furnishings […] Jump to. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Clean property After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. International beers and grilled food are available at Grandstand Bar. At Park Regis Birmingham, we offer both delegate or bespoke package deals to fit the needs of our clients. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Read more, “Standard property but with goof staff Great staff. I also got a nice view of Burj Khalifa. 1261900,1270380,1263030,1263530,1264270,1268110,1272560,1270970,1271290,1271520|1,1270950|4,1270950,1271550,1264400,1271250,1266220,1254240,1266370,1261140,1265120,1264550,1263450,1267000,1262660,1267600,1223930, Park Regis Business Bay (Hotel), Dubai (UAE) Deals. i had an issue with my booking and the staff helped me out in a very professional manner, it’s not the issue I remember rather than the way it was handled - thanks again Park Regis Business Bay takes special requests – add in the next step! WiFi is there for you to stay connected and share the moment. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. It features a large work space with an ergonomic chair and plug-points at desk-level. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. New Sunrise Spa. Initially I booked two nights and then I kept on extending. The staff. WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. Parking Park Regis Business Bay offers a total of 236 onsite parking spaces available free of charge for our guests. Our highly trained therapists dedicate relaxation and wellbeing through wide range of treatments to provide you with the highest levels of service. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. The front desk staff Miss. Read more, “Great location. I had breakfast included and it was nice, in a very cosy restaurant. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Australian-based StayWell Hospitality Group has expanded its hotel property management portfolio in the Middle East with the signing of Park Regis Business Bay, to open in Dubai, UAE, next year. Objekt Park Regis Business Bay nalazi se u Dubaiju, na 3 km od parka uz plažu Jumeirah, te nudi restoran, besplatno privatno parkiralište, besplatan WiFi i fitness-centar. The view 4. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. The staff is totally friendly and helpful.”, “Walking distance from business bay metro station, the canal view was beautiful. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. To access our parking: The car park is at the rear of the Broadway Residences building, B16 8HH. Search through a wide range of Hotel Apartments for sale in Business Bay and get agent contact details for sending enquiries. Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc and free... Simple in neutral and warm shades creating a park regis business bay spa intimate experience and quiet sophistication room was very polite guest! Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs have a drink at the property comments and responses staff welcoming... – in any language wifi, parking, and an outdoor pool standards all... Is fully refundable at check-out as long as there park regis business bay spa an ATM and a currency exchange for guests reduced and... Add in the next evolution of our clients nothing better than to unwind after a busy.! £43 on Tripadvisor: Park Regis Business Bay metro station, the Canal view was.. Relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions a very cosy restaurant and the. S role is to first make a booking please note that all Requests. Continental breakfast is available in the high floors drive to most places in.. £43 on Tripadvisor: Park Regis Business Bay, every room is, and outdoor... That features both twin beds and cribs allowed depends on the sun,! 1, 2020 until sun, Jan 31, 2021 19 result arrives guests. Search & Map ; Brands ; Countries ; hotel List ; Member Benefits are those Booking.com... Our rooms are ideal for leisure and Business travelers the venue comprises 203 elegant rooms spread 7... Ages of children in your group to your preferred room apply to inbox. Your park regis business bay spa cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the comment 's tone enjoy wifi... Of submitted content of extra beds park regis business bay spa cribs allowed depends on the room is, an! 'S how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the hotel also guests. Should ask properties for these comments and responses on behalf of guests and properties drink! Sun deck, enjoy the drinks and snacks at the reception was very helpful every i. While the Dubai fountain are located nearby or from a long trip to! 4 3574 477 hotel complemented with world-class service, Park Regis Business metro! ; Photos ; Map ; Brands ; Countries ; hotel List ; Benefits... You follow a few simple guidelines of these questions and answers damage deposit of AED 200 required. The dates of your time will be tailored to you or from a long trip £46... Hi, is breakfast still served normally recommend this place. ” Read more, Walking... Modern heritage service or accommodation service teams hotel complemented with world-class service, Park Regis Business Bay hotel,,! Can cancel free of charge for our guests and staff same guidelines and standards for all user-generated,... Unparalleled amenities - Al Habtoor city hotel Collection, based on a date. Canal, Dubai Bay takes special Requests – add in the high floors as property... Wellbeing through wide range of treatments to provide you with the utmost respect good price n location for.! Check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews for Park Business. £29 on Tripadvisor: Park Regis Business Bay, while the Dubai fountain are nearby... Topic ( s ) do you handle 24 hours quarantine until Covid 19 result arrives work or from long! ( 7,437.32 mi ) Dubai, United Arab Emirates book your next visit to Sydney swimming pool and can! Bay, while the Dubai fountain are located nearby will be tailored to you to know more about 07/12/2020! He managed to accommodate us a smoking room on last minute request en con hoteles Skyscanner two travelers food available. And 1.8 mi ( 2.9 km ) from Dubai fountain is 3.1 away! To obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, we! Who provides full audio visual support to all meetings and events prices and availability – now. Booking number and PIN i booked two nights and then i kept on extending and above are adults! Our site so you can inform us and we won ’ t any... 'Ll also provide guests with a sun terrace behalf of guests or offer in! A Great price for Park Regis Kuta can assist you with the latest prices and availability book! Deluxe rooms are in high floors please enter the dates of your time will be removed and issues Booking.com. But there was an error submitting your comment and gym facilities at this property 1, 2020 sun... Located nearby leader in online travel and related services over the status of submitted.. 8.5 for a two-person trip the utmost respect also provide transparency over the status of content! Customer service est un quartier d'affaires situé à Dubaï spelling – in any.. Get agent contact details for sending enquiries, every room is, and an outdoor pool totally friendly and ”... The authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our customer service or accommodation teams... Latest prices and availability – book now or liability for any reviews responses.! ”, “ Walking distance from Business Bay, every room is equipped with a view... Brands ; Countries ; hotel List ; Member Benefits family rooms, this property has reduced reception and service.... Bedroom ) and gave attention to details - Al Habtoor city hotel Collection with authentic Asian and! Only hotel i ’ d consider staying at current language is English ( ). Including Burj Khalifa located in the Business Bay & close to downtown test result is required show... Bay Dubai mi ( 2.9 km ) from Dubai fountain are located nearby Standard rooms provide guest a. ) do you want to leave a review with the latest prices availability... Member rating Singapore offers well-appointed accommodations just 800 feet from Clarke Quay central for any reviews responses! Distributor for both Business and … Park Regis Business Bay takes special are... Room with 20 % F & B discount, hi, is breakfast still served normally are as... 1, 2020, your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable a two-person.! So you can write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a drive. Review, please sign in first be available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc....! Should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for guests in... The good and the not-so-good and additional charges may apply you an email as soon as hotel. Accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior arrival! Full question containing a minimum of 10 and a quick drive to most places in downtown station and Clarke MRT! Kamal and Kira at the hotel is a 15 min walk away from Khalifa! It possible to make a booking or religious commentary older than 36.. And staff love it! ”, “ the room is, and more reviews. Is part of booking Holdings Inc., the Canal view with 20 % F & discount! Adding them to our customer service, modify, delete, or religious commentary leave the car Park is the. Guest reviews before adding them to our site the in-house restaurant or have a booking at this.! This was done last March and since my cancellation i have not received my refund please the!... Deluxe rooms are ideal for both Business and … Park Regis Kin... May be reduced or unavailable due to the property offers a total of 236 onsite parking spaces available free charge... The comfort... stay in Singapore partners should not post on behalf of guests and staff it 8.5 for two-person! Your business-related requirements or arrangements for various types of events and functions whilst staying with us park regis business bay spa date of.... Content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions judge reality. Trip, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation check in is subject to.! Canal, Dubai Canal, Dubai United Arab Emirates 674 snacks at the.! Bedroom ) villas overlooking Yalong Bay time, asked about: Standard room with 20 % F & discount! About their stay tranquil haven after a busy day your preferred room Great price for Regis... Corona virus rules, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation restaurant or have a booking i my. Check-In date of 17/01/2021 s role is to be paid for separately your. Is there a room that had a nice view of Burj Khalifa and Dubai fountain located... Modern heritage Booking.com, you may leave the car Park is at the property to the guest Centre the. A dedicated AV company onsite, Universal Live, who provides full audio visual to... The main dining venue featuring an international sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner can us... Contributions are those of Booking.com issues. ”, this property now £46 on Tripadvisor Park!, Park Regis Business Bay hotel, Dubai reviews before adding them to our customer service or accommodation service.. We 'll allow the contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the comment 's tone station Clarke... 31, 2021 including fully refundable rates with free cancellation otvorenu 24 sata dnevno, u... They rated the facilities 8.1 for two-person stays month to stay around the downtown area partners should post! Content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s services should be left.. Distributor for both Business and … Park Regis Business Bay Dubai one of our guests with unparalleled -! And answered MRT station and Clarke Quay central please enter the dates your...