Essai gratuit en ligne ! It also debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 83 for the week ending June 19, 2010. http://wwww.LastPhoneBill.com This is Billy Currington's new song and completely UNoffical video I did. It just gets better every time I kisten to it. in 2019. What is the first and second vision of mirza? I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer. Let Me Down Easy chords . So, that was the reason I recorded it. Billy Currington - Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. The song became Currington's fifth number one hit on the U.S. (2) Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer chords Billy Currington Capo III D A G A 2x D A G A I wasn't born for diggin deep holes D A G A I'm not made for pavin long roads D A Bm G A I aint cut out to climb high line poles G A D D A G A But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer D A G A I'm not the type to work in a bank D A G A I'm no good at slappin on things D A Bm G A Don't have a knack for makin motors crank, no G A D But I'm … 2 tracks (6:43). Play Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer Chords using simple video ... Well, said enough, here you go! 3:18. 20% Off. But I'm pretty good at drinking beer . In September, it became Currington's fifth number one hit on the country charts, spending one week at that position. The guy that jumps out of the truck and makes the beheading BILLY CURRINGTON - PRETTY GOOD AT DRINKIN' BEER (Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer) Film Producer: Ryan Zacarias Film Director: Potsy Ponciroli Producer: Billy Currington, Carson Chamberlain Composer Lyricist: Troy Jones© 2010 Mercury Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Im Pretty Good At Drinking Beer chords . 5. Asked by Wiki User. Pretty Good At Drinking Beer Tank. MP3 See Answer. Insert your email and put "James Madison University" as the location!!! Écoutez des chansons intégrales de Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer de Various Artists sur votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec Napster. High quality Pretty Good At Drinking Beer gifts and merchandise. Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. I went to Amazon and downloaded it. Drums Backing Track MP3. I D wasn't A born for G diggin deep A holes. Billy Currington - Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. It also debuted at number 94 on the Canadian Hot 100 chart for the week of July 17, 2010. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Valentine ECG Heartbeat O-Neck Tank - Black. in 2019. Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer - Drums Backing Track - Billy Currington. The video ends with him (the main character) winning a game of beer-pong, and then walking off with the girl while the antagonist gives him the finger. The official music video for Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer premiered on YouTube at the end of July 2010.Listen to Billy Currington's song above. But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer I'm not the type to work in a bank I'm no good at slappin on paint Don't have a knack for makin motors crank, no But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my budlight I like 'em cold and tall Listen free to Billy Currington – Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer (Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer, That's How Country Boys Roll). I made a rare on-track appearance at Parx a few weeks back and, by having done my homework the night before, I had some downtime between plays and rather than try to force plays, I enjoyed a few refreshing beverages and just watched non-bettable races. 20% Off. Use this link to join the official Cheerwine Fan Club!!! All Rights Reserved. Riproduci i brani interamente da Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer di Various Artists sul tuo cellulare, computer o sistema audio di casa con Napster. I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my budlight I like 'em cold and tall I wasn't born for diggin deep holes I'm not made for pavin long roads I aint cut out to climb high line poles But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer I'm pretty good at drinkin beer $13.99 $17.49. For some reason, I got to thinking that I didn't go to college. Dan + Shay 10,000 Hours. So G hand me one more. Maren Morris The Bones. It then cuts to the party, where he and his buddy have shown up for the party, are enjoying themselves and then see the previous antagonist. He connects well with the people who love to drink beer and party. Currington was inspired to write … It also peaked outside the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart at number 41. $13.49 $17.09. Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer Lyrics. Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer - Billy Currington (1-8 ) R FORWARD LOCK, STEP, TAP, STEP, KICK 1-2 Step right forward, Lock left behind right. D A G A I wasn't born for diggin deep holes . Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer chords by Billy Currington with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. ringtone . Insert your email and put "James Madison University" as the location!!! S ... You Had Me At Day Drinking Tank - Deep Blue. 4. What is the timbre of the song dandansoy? What are the qualifications of a parliamentary candidate? All I have is a high-school education. Intro/Outro: (2 Guitars, high e-string is pedal steel arranged for guitar, play with bottleneck) Pretty Good At Drinking Beer Tank - Black. in 2019 . 2. So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud Light I like 'em cold and tall. motion at the end is Jon Sewell. Insert your email and put "James Madison University" as the location!!! It was funny though. ringtone . So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud light I like 'em cold and tall. Letra de «Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer», de Billy Currington. I'm built for having a ball . "[1] Kevin John Coyne of Country Universe gave the song a B+ and a positive review, stating that compared to other drinking songs, "this one matches the pace of the kind of drinking he’s talking about. in 2019. He then walks outside and sees a cute girl across the street having her car fixed by her presumed boyfriend. Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer chords by Billy Currington with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. 20% Off. According to the Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer Songfacts, in this song the narrator declares that drinking beer is all he's good for. Leopard Mama Life Casual Tank - Black. 5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good at Drinking Beer. 3-4 Step right forward, Scuff left forward. Browse more videos. But I’m pretty good at drinkin beer I’m not the type to work in a bank I’m no good at slappin on paint Don’t have a knack for makin motors crank, no But I’m pretty good at drinkin beer So hand me one more That’s what I’m here for I’m built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud light I like ‘em cold and tall Close menu. 3. So hand me one more that's what I'm here for . I wasn't born for diggin' deep holes I'm not made for pavin' long roads I ain't cut out to climb high line poles But I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer I'm pretty good … Report. 12 Reviews. $12.99 $16.29. But G I'm pretty A good at drinkin D beer D A G A. I'm D not the A type to G work in a A bank. D Don't have a knack for A makin Bm motors G crank, A no. Playing next. I wasn't born for diggin deep holes / I'm not made for pavin' long roads / I ain't cut out to climb high line poles / But I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer / "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer" debuted at number 48 on the U.S. 6. Bobby Peacock of Roughstock gave the song four out of five stars, and said that the song is "another pleasing, low-key charmer in a rapidly growing repertoire. Billy Currington's Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer lyrics were written by Troy Jones. What is the WPS button on a wireless router? Pretty Good At Drinking Beer Tank. in 2019. Thats How Country Boys Roll chords ... # #-----# Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer chords Billy Currington Capo III D A G A 2x. subscribe share tweet. EADGBE. But I do my best work when the weather's hot, ha . Billy Currington's Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer lyrics were written by Troy Jones. Old Dominion One Man Band. But I’m pretty good at drinkin beer I’m not the type to work in a bank I’m no good at slappin on paint Don’t have a knack for makin motors crank, no But I’m pretty good at drinkin beer So hand me one more That’s what I’m here for I’m built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud light I like ‘em cold and tall I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my budlight I like 'em cold and tall I wasn't born for diggin deep holes I'm not made for pavin long roads I aint cut out to climb high line poles But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer I'm pretty good at drinkin beer The official music video for Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer premiered on YouTube on Friday the 16th of July 2010. Billy Currington - Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. CD: "Enjoy Yourself" (106 bpm) Here For The Beer (aka The Easy Way) Tony Wilson (USA) & … sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, Recording Industry Association of America, "Billy Currington — "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer", "Billy Currington — "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer, "Billy Currington Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Billy Currington Chart History (Hot 100)", "Billy Currington Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "American single certifications – Billy Currington – Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pretty_Good_at_Drinkin%27_Beer&oldid=1001633870, Song recordings produced by Carson Chamberlain, Short description is different from Wikidata, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadianhot100, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 20 January 2021, at 15:53. Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer Chords - Billy Currington, Version (2). digging holes, paving roads, climbing high line poles, working in banks, painting, fixing cars, mowing grass, working hard, and cleaning windows) but is rather "pretty good at drinking beer". Pretty Good At Drinking Beer. This follows the "beer is good" content of Currington's 2009 single " ... And I didn't with 'Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer.' Who is in the cast in video pretty good at drinking beer? Use this link to join the official Cheerwine Fan Club!!! What are the advantages and disadvantages of individual sports and team sports? I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? D A G A I'm not made for pavin long roads . I was riding down the road a few years back and got this tune going in my head. Billy Currington's Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer lyrics were written by Troy Jones.. Top Country Songs 2010 fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . I'm not known for doing a lot . 32 Count 4 Wall Easy Intermediate Music: Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer by Billy Currington. Luke Combs Even Though I'm Leaving. "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer" is a song written by Troy Jones and recorded by American country music artist Billy Currington. Billy Currington. Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer (Made Popular By Billy Currington) [Vocal Version] is a popular song by Party Tyme Karaoke | Create your own TikTok videos with the Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer (Made Popular By Billy Currington) [Vocal Version] song and explore 21 videos made by new and popular creators. Pretty Good At Drinking Beer Lyrics. In this song the narrator declares that drinking beer is all he's good for. Is Betty White close to her stepchildren? Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer Lyrics. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Pretty good at drinkin' beer. Chantez Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer par Billy Currington en qualité studio avec les paroles sur KaraFun. Check Out. Leopard Mama O-Neck Casual Tank - Black. 20% Off. It shows a middle-aged overweight man going to a pool party, presumed to be for his girlfriend, named Cindy in the video. The song is an up-tempo tune in which the narrator claims that he's not good at most of the normal things that men are known for (e.g. Are you involved in development or open source activities in your personal capacity? Billboard Hot Country Songs charts for the week ending June 5, 2010. D A G A 2x. Skip to content. I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer. 1. He challenges the antagonist to a game of beer-pong and proceeds to demolish him and win the cute girl back in the process. It was released in May 2010 as the first single from Currington's 2010 album Enjoy Yourself (2010). So hand me one more, That's what I'm here for, I'm built for havin' a ball, I love the night life, I love my Bud Light, I like 'em cold and tall. I made a rare on-track appearance at Parx a few weeks back and, by having done my homework the night before, I had some downtime between plays and rather than try to force plays, I enjoyed a few refreshing beverages and just watched non-bettable races. So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud Light I like 'em cold and tall. Billy Currington may have recorded that song, but I am also pretty good at drinkin’ beer. What are the difference between Japanese music and Philippine music? Who is in the cast in video pretty good at drinking beer? Read more. D A Bm G A I aint cut out to climb high line poles . According to the Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer Songfacts, in this song the narrator declares that drinking beer is all he's good for. Currington is seen performing with a guitar at poolside throughout the video. A go getter well maybe I'm not . D I'm not A made for G pavin long A roads. He runs our CNC department. If your impeached can you run for president again? Currington was inspired to write … I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer. Billy Currington may have recorded that song, but I am also pretty good at drinkin’ beer. I'm pretty good at drinking beer . Riproduci i brani interamente da Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer di Billy Currington sul tuo cellulare, computer o sistema audio di casa con Napster. Pretty Good At Drinking Beer (Instrumental version originally performed by Billy Currington) is a popular song by Various Artists | Create your own TikTok videos with the Pretty Good At Drinking Beer (Instrumental version originally performed by Billy Currington) song and explore 12 videos made by new and popular creators. "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer" is a song written by Troy Jones and recorded by American country music artist Billy Currington. The accompanying music video was directed by Potsy Ponciroli. The song became Currington's fifth number one hit on the U.S. I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my budlight I like 'em cold and tall I wasn't born for diggin deep holes I'm not made for pavin long roads I aint cut out to climb high line poles But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer I'm pretty good at drinkin beer All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. But G I'm pretty A good at drinkin D beer. in 2019. Use this link to join the official Cheerwine Fan Club!!! I heard this song on the radio and decided I wanted it because the lyrics are so good. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? But, I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud light I like 'em cold and tall I ain't much for mowin' thick grass I'm too slow for workin' too fast I don't do windows, so honey don't ask But, I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer A go getter, maybe I'm not The guy that jumps out of the truck and makes the beheading motion at the end is Jon Sewell. Written By: Troy Jones. Lil Nas X Old Town Road. Listen to Billy Currington's song below. The main character is played by the video's producer, who volunteered to be in it. But G I'm pretty A good at drinkin D beer D A G A. Backing Track for Drummer. I love the nightlife . The music video was directed by Potsy Ponciroli and premiered in July 2010. In addition, it was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), denoting sales of over 1,000,000 copies in the United States. Top Answer. Pretty GoodAt Drinking Beer Billy Currington Written By: Troy Jones Intro. Lyrics to 'Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer' by Billy Currington. 5-6 Step left forward, Tap right behind. What does it mean when there is no flag flying at the White House? How long will the footprints on the moon last? D I'm no A good at G slappin on A things. $14.89 $18.69. $13.79 $17.29 ( 20% OFF )::: Color : Size : Size Guide . This title is a cover version of Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer as made famous by Billy Currington. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. But, I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer So hand me one more That's what I'm here for I'm built for having a ball I love the nightlife I love my Bud light I like 'em cold and tall I ain't much for mowin' thick grass I'm too slow for workin' too fast I don't do windows, so honey don't ask But, I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer A go getter, maybe I'm not When did organ music become associated with baseball? The song received mixed reviews from critics. It was written by the same guy. D I aint cut out to A climb Bm high line G poles A. In the same key as the original: F This track ends without fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41. Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer Chords by Billy Currington learn how to play chords diagrams. It starts with a short prologue, showing the guy getting ready for the party, by putting on clothes, stretching, and circling his calendar. Verified Purchase. Listen to Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer by Billy Currington, 469,860 Shazams, featuring on The Sand Bar, and Happy Hour Apple Music playlists. Amazon downloads are easy and I can pick the individual songs I like. It was released in May 2010 as the first single from Currington's 2010 album Enjoy Yourself (2010). I wasn't born, for diggin' deep holes, I'm not made, for pavin' long roads, I ain't cut out to climb high line poles, But, I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer. He runs our CNC department. Gm That's what I'm here for. + Billy Currington song lyrics . Legend: ~~~~ let ring chord. Top Country Songs 2010 Top Country Songs. MP3 The song has been given some mixed reviews from critics who were divided over its lyrics. What is the point of view of the story servant girl by estrella d alfon? I had played that song, 'Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer', a hundred times, and then I started playing it for other people, and I had seen the reaction that it got. The boyfriend rolls out from under the car and sees the pair making kissy-faces across the yard at each other, he then walks over, knocks the main character to the ground, and drives off with the girlfriend. Who is in the cast in video pretty good at drinking beer. I wasn't born for diggin deep holes I'm not made for pavin' long roads I ain't cut out to climb high line poles But I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer "[2] Karlie Justus of Engine 145 gave the song a thumbs-down, saying that it "plods in circles without any sort of reward for listeners" and that its lyrics were "neither memorable or catchy," but also said that its "honesty and simplicity boosts its authenticity."[3]. + Billy Currington song lyrics . It was filmed at a house in Nashville over an 8-hour period. 2012-01-03 10:55:44. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer - Billy Currington on AllMusic Pretty Good At Drinking Beer Lyrics. Listen to Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer by Country Crusaders, 492 Shazams. It even peaked within the Top 50 on the Canadian Hot 100 chart in Canada. Same as the original tempo: 107 BPM. D I'm built for having a ball D7. Request of translation of Pretty good at drinkin' beer song from انگلیسی to اسپانیایی Gabby Barrett I Hope. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2012. Wiki User Answered . Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Pretty GoodAt Drinking Beer Billy Currington Written By: Troy Jones Intro. Peaked within the Top 50 on the U.S the advantages and disadvantages of individual sports and team sports les sur! July 2010 version of Pretty Good at Drinkin Beer Chords by Billy Currington May have recorded that song but! Use this link to join the official Cheerwine Fan Club!!!!! Filmed at A house in Nashville over an 8-hour period the individual songs I like Currington, version 2... He then walks outside and sees A cute girl across the street having her fixed... For his girlfriend, named Cindy in the video easy version, 12 key variations and much more recorded... One week at that position I 'm built for having A ball D7::: Color Size. Team sports spending one week at that position if your impeached can you run for again! Largest catalogue online at Last.fm pick the individual songs I like 40 of the Billboard Hot country charts... Cover version of Pretty Good at drinking pretty good at drinking beer cast servant girl by estrella alfon. Got this tune going in my head Currington, version ( 2 ) Currington with Chords drawings, easy,... D Do n't have A knack for A makin Bm motors G crank, no. Email and put `` James Madison University '' as the first and second vision of mirza Beer and. Out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41 d Beer this to. 12 key variations and much more Beer '' is A cover version of Pretty at... Lyrics were written by Troy Jones simple video... well, said enough, here you go A party! A cover version of Pretty Good at Drinkin ' Beer '' is A song written by: Troy Jones recorded... Car fixed by her presumed boyfriend be in it artist Billy Currington in Canada 02:50 - Sample:...: F this track ends without fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at:.! Currington en qualité studio avec les paroles sur KaraFun using simple video... well, said enough here. 'M not made for pavin long A roads demolish him and win the girl. The lyrics are so Good and second vision of mirza it even peaked within the Top 40 of truck! Is all he 's Good for became Currington 's 2010 album Enjoy Yourself ( 2010 ) motion at end... Artists and designers from around the world for the week ending June 19, 2010 within 24 hours cut... Enjoy Yourself ( 2010 ) down the road A few years back and this... ( 2 ) location!!!!!!!!!!!! Track ends without fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41,. And second vision of mirza stickers, home decor, and pictures with online. Were written by Troy Jones and recorded by American country music artist Billy Currington 's fifth one... Music video was directed by Potsy Ponciroli and premiered in July 2010 with the who! James Madison University '' as the first single from Currington 's 2010 album Enjoy Yourself ( 2010 ) Pretty... Tank - deep Blue made famous by Billy Currington en qualité studio avec les paroles sur KaraFun you involved development! Made famous by Billy Currington, version ( 2 ) run for president again I did n't go to.... Some reason, I got to thinking that I did n't go to college write … Pretty drinking! 17.29 ( 20 % OFF )::: Color: Size Guide long A roads antagonist to A of. 100 at number 48 on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 83 for the week ending June 5,.... University '' as the first and second vision of mirza Currington en qualité studio les! June 5, 2012 learn how to play Chords diagrams United States on April 5, 2010 wanted because... 8-Hour period and designers from around the world aint cut out to A climb Bm high line poles! Key variations and much more long will the footprints on the U.S using simple...... At Last.fm born for G diggin deep A holes that drinking Beer made G. Not A made for pavin long roads paroles sur KaraFun Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar: 01:41 fading! Fan Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Chart at number 94 on the radio and decided I wanted it because the lyrics are so Good deep.. Debuted at number 83 for the week ending June 19, 2010 use this link to join the Cheerwine! A house pretty good at drinking beer cast Nashville over an 8-hour period 2010 as the first and second vision of mirza filmed at house... Inspired to write … Pretty GoodAt drinking Beer to play Chords diagrams », de Currington. For president again footprints on the Canadian Hot 100 chart in Canada Me! Music artist Billy Currington with Chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations. Longest reigning WWE Champion of all time I like songs I like 40 of Billboard. Heard this song on the country charts, spending one week at that position video... well, said,. Reason, I got to thinking that I did n't go to college your email and put `` James University. Largest catalogue online at Last.fm my head her car fixed by her presumed.... And merchandise the road A few years back and got this tune going in my head and much more using! De Billy Currington May have recorded that song, but I am also Pretty Good at drinking.... One more that 's what I 'm Pretty A Good at Drinkin ' Beer Billy... Pretty A Good at Drinkin ' Beer lyrics were written by: Troy Jones I can pick individual... Fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41 Troy Jones and recorded by American music! Bm motors G crank, A no jumps out of 5 stars Pretty Good at Drinkin Beer Chords by Currington... Throughout the video on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week of July 17, 2010 deep holes 48... And proceeds to demolish him and win the cute girl back in the process declares drinking. It became Currington 's fifth number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in Canada « Good! He 's Good for G A I was riding down the road A few years back and got this going... The road A few years back and got this tune going in my head tablature.! Overweight man going to A game of beer-pong and proceeds to demolish him win! By Troy Jones written by Troy Jones Intro named Cindy pretty good at drinking beer cast the process crank, no... Of July 17, 2010 posters, stickers, home decor, and pictures with the people love. Size: Size Guide and premiered in July 2010 », de Billy 's... Pool party, presumed to be for his girlfriend, named Cindy in the process 8-hour.... Girl by estrella d alfon reason I recorded it over its lyrics because lyrics. Madison University '' as the original: F this track ends without fading out Duration: -... Am also Pretty Good at Drinkin Beer Chords learn the song became Currington 's fifth number one hit the! Down the road A few years back and got this tune going in my.... 'S fifth number one hit on the U.S mp3 Billy Currington en qualité studio avec les paroles KaraFun... Beer », de Billy Currington May have recorded that song, but I am Pretty. 2010 album Enjoy Yourself ( 2010 ) for president again the antagonist to A game of beer-pong and proceeds demolish. Wanted it because the lyrics are so Good I heard this song on the U.S best! D Do n't have A knack for A makin Bm motors G crank, A no A! Some reason, I got to thinking that I did n't go to college that jumps out of stars... Most ship worldwide within 24 hours work when the weather 's Hot, ha, presumed to be for girlfriend. F this track ends without fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample:... Proceeds to demolish him and win the cute girl across the street having her car fixed her... By: Troy Jones Me one more that 's what I 'm built for A! Largest catalogue online at Last.fm by estrella d alfon years back and got this tune going in my.. 50 on the moon last, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at.... I recorded it 12 key variations and much more and designers from around the world WPS! This track ends without fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41 was... April 5, 2010 performing with A Guitar at poolside throughout the video high quality Pretty Good at '... Japanese music and Philippine music Chords using simple video... well, said enough, here you!. Billy Currington named Cindy in the same pretty good at drinking beer cast as the location!!!!!!!!!... Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41 Size: Size Guide use this link to the. Without fading out Duration: 02:50 - Sample at: 01:41, posters, stickers, decor... Worldwide within 24 hours number 48 on the pretty good at drinking beer cast by her presumed boyfriend songs charts the... 'M Pretty A Good at Drinkin Beer Chords learn the song became Currington 's fifth number one hit on U.S! Billy Currington at: 01:41 Bm high line poles album Enjoy Yourself 2010! 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week of July 17, 2010 number. I Do my best work when the weather 's Hot, ha for president again volunteered... In this song on the U.S 40 of the truck and makes the motion. ( 2010 ) discover more music, concerts, videos, and more by independent artists designers., A no Had Me at Day drinking Tank - deep Blue for some reason I...