With Hyeri Lee, Go Kyung-Pyo, Jun-Yeol Ryu, Park Bo-Gum. I thought the ending made clear that he had moved on and had found someone. Despite its flaws, she really, really, really liked “Reply 1994.”. The story starts in 1988, covers 1989, and fast-forwards to 1994 and 1995. A drama worth to watch. Sadly, some people still can't get over their disappointment towards the ending of the drama. The firstborn, who is called Ethan Lane, was born on December 24, 1997. However, just like its predecessors (Reply 1997 & Reply 1994), it also has a mystery to be solved: "Who is the female lead's husband?". Reply Mzambia wa Zamani January 21, 2021 At 6:39 am We wish the new Biden/Harris team well bearing in mind the huge challenges ahead.Next to go down is the badly failing Lungu. 10 months ago. The love triangle forms when Yoon Jae’s brother decides he likes Shi Won as well, and confesses first. As a teen, Shi Won was obsessed with a boy band. Loeffler and her NY Stock Exchange CEO husband, Jeffrey Sprecher, bought the 15,000-square-foot Atlanta mansion for $10.5 million in 2009, making it the … Besides romantic relationships, there were also the bonds of friendship and kinship. However, he emphasized that he’s different from Junhee when it comes to his on-screen character’s liking Yunjae.”, She continued, “Hoya oppa is a bit different on broadcast and when he’s on the set for the drama. She wanted friendship, and he learned to accept it. Depending on who you rooted for, you were either on cloud nine or in the depths of despair when the series wrapped up. Reply (Korean: 응답하라; RR: Eungdapara) is a South Korean anthology television series directed by Shin Won-ho with teleplay by Lee Woo-jung that premiered in 2012 on cable network tvN. Watch all you want. What made Reply 1997 work was its shorter length and ability to not drag out as much as regular dramas tend to do. 2012 TV-MA 1 Season TV Dramas. you gonna stop early either you bored or because you hate the storylane. 1994 feels really similar in that way, but a few episodes and a few hours too long. yoonjae and shiwon give him the cutest half smile, with the teasing glance and the proud look all in one. As a teen, Shi Won was obsessed with a boy band. is juz that some of you want to believe that NJ's husband is somebody else. Even though we share the same apartment complex with INFINITE, we always just head to the underground parking lot and head to our schedules so we’ve never seen them. I always end up being spoiled by tumblr anyway so I gave up trying to avoid it DX, haven't seen last episode yet...but damn, I really wanted Siwon to end up with Tae Woong D: imo they were better couple than Yoon Jae/Si Won. While our husband mystery unraveled slowly, these other relationships were developing in their own ways. Comparisons between “Reply 94” and “Reply 97”, Both dramas shared some parallels, including…. shifaabbasi49. Sep 11, 2012 - On the website of popular tvN drama, 'Reply 1997', a poll was held asking users which character they thought would end up being the husband of Eun… More information tvN poll reveals that most people believe Seo In Guk will be Eunji’s husband on ‘Reply 1997′ Sung Dong Il and Lee Il Hwa reprised their role as Mom and Dad in the 1994 series, but the boarding house situation meant that they got to play something like foster parents to a house full of college students. “Reply 1994” was a breakout drama for Go Ara, who brought Sung Na Jung to life with her inspired performance. Profile of Ghislaine Maxwell’s husband, Scott Borgerson. The series proved that you can have a drama revolve around endearing characters without the need for scheming and manipulative secondary characters. They cared deeply for one another, and never wavered, despite all the red herrings the drama dropped on us. She revealed that even when the director gave the ‘ok’ sign after a scene, staff members, as if understanding a rookie actress’ desire to act out the scene one more time, would purposely say, “The light went out, can we go again?“, and created a comfortable atmosphere for her on the set. What did you guys think of the “Reply” series? In 1997, young marrieds Fox and Rob G. Rich — high school sweethearts — opened a hip-hop apparel business in Shreveport, La. Our main couple’s feelings remained unchanged through the whole drama. Reply 1994: แหล่งข้อมูลอื่น; tvN official website: ย้อนรอยรัก 1997 ฮันกึล: 응답하라 1997; อาร์อาร์: Eungdabhara 1997; หรืออีกชื่อAnswer Me 1997)เป็นละครโทรทัศน์สัญชาติเกาหลีใต้ในปี พ.ศ. Published: 21:12 EST, 15 July 2012 | Updated: 21:12 EST, 15 July 2012 it's an open ended ending signifying a beginning, which i liked, those are absolutely INSANE ratings, and the cast and crew deserve it sfm. 'Reply 1997′ Wraps Up with Highest Viewership Ratings Ever for Cable Drama With the airing of the last episode on September 18, tvN’s Reply 1997 finally came to a close. But now that we’re close… ‘Jeez~ Hey Junhee!”, In addition, when asked if Hoya’s personality was similar to that of his on-screen character, the sweet, kind-hearted Junhee, Eunji replied, “[Hoya oppa is] really kind-hearted. It's funny how Team Chilbong thinks that Trash Oppa would eventually become the husband and how Team Trash thinks that Chilbong would become the husband. The script which… Follows the lives of 5 families living on the same street in a neighbourhood called Ssangmundong in Seoul. The series kept the guessing game of ‘who is the husband’ till the very end, and episodes became longer and longer as writers couldn’t cut interesting issues out of episodes. Conclusion“Reply 1997” was tightly-paced, wrapping up with the theme of first love and innocence. Reply. Share via facebook; Share via twitter; Share via whatsapp ; SMS Share via SMS; Share via e-mail; 1 Comments. For me personally, if Chilbong isn’t the husband OMG somebody stop me from flipping the damn dinner table. Overall, definitely worth a watch . 11 months ago. We get rewarded with some answers and even some new surprises, as we close the chapter on first loves and find out how everyone grew up—along with, in spite of, and because of them. However, the first marriage did not work out, and So, Nicole separated with the baby daddy. Reply 1994 (Korean: 응답하라 1994; RR: Eungdaphara 1994) is a 2013 South Korean television series starring Go Ara, Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Sung-kyun, Son Ho-jun, Baro, Min Do-hee, Sung Dong-il, and Lee Il-hwa. It's funny how Team Chilbong thinks that Trash Oppa would eventually become the husband and how Team Trash thinks that Chilbong would become the husband. The drama took us back to 1994, incorporating plenty of heart and humor and paying painstaking attention to detail in recreating the 90s. Nicole sometimes admits that her ex-husband was a perfect man. I red the original script of 'Reply 1988' from some source a few days ago. The identity of Shi Won's husband is finally revealed. She moved to Chicago and pursued a career first with Ralph Lauren and Gucci, then in fine jewelry with Tiffany & Co. and Cartier. Scott Borgerson’s life was turned upside down by the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell, his longtime romantic partner who is accused of child sex trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein. Thank you production team for trolling all of us fans, I am dying to reach the end of the mystery. yunjae is the worst, yunjae/shiwon is the worst therefore I'm nowhere near satisfied with this drama. Yoon Jae’s best friend, Joon Hee (Infinite‘s Hoya), likes him, but never reveals it to him directly. Shi Won and Yoon Jae shared a relationship similar to Trash and Na Jung, growing up almost like siblings. I want more Junhee/mysterious person + Sungjae + Shiwon's parents. Mom and Dad’s cat-and-dog fighting followed by kiss-and-makeup behavior was reflected in Shi Won and Yoon Jae’s and Trash and Na Jung’s relationships. S. slutisabelle. As the finale draws near, Duk Seon’s quartet of blazing teenage boys are starting to let their hormone do the talking. Both Reply’s are good drama on its own. What made Reply 1997 work was its shorter length and ability to not drag out as much as regular dramas tend to do. Banking on the reply me franchise, 1994 could also often feel less sincere and more commercialized. Y-pi Dec 30 2013 10:24 pm to all reply 1994 haters, i know u juz can accept who is the husband. Similarities between Reply 1994 and Reply 1997: 1. Corpse Husband was born on 8th August 1997, and grew up in San Diego, California. AIBU, my oh asked me if he can go to Amsterdam with his best friend this weekend, I said obviously I can’t stop him but that I’d rather he doesn’t because he’s not been supporting me since I’ve had baby and I need help at home, also I can’t help by just feeling a bit hurt and pushed aside by the fact he wants to leave us so soon. Because there are a lot of people watching, it could get weird if someone says something wrong. P. Pharrari. The show didn’t ride on its idol stars’ fame but put them in in roles that just might give them a foothold into the acting field. It aired on tvN from October 18 to December 28, 2013 for 21 episodes.. Sung Dong Il and Lee Il Hwa (who played Deok Sun's parents) and Yoo Jae Myung (who played Dong Ryong's father) were also a part of Reply 1997 (2012) and Reply 1994 (2013). Nicole sometimes admits that her ex-husband was a perfect ... earlier, Nicole was married once but has two children. Ap jaisa Bhai sab ko mile but mujhe kyu nhi mila 2w Reply. Popular cult drama Reply 1988 has reached its halfway mark and the quest for the heroine, Duk Seon’s affections is starting to sizzle. He turned up at the end of the episode, a shy student being tutored by Na Jung. Reply 1997. Watch offline. :O where's his happy ending ;~; He did have it though. They didn’t need 21 episodes @ 1.5 hours each. Episodes Reply 1997. Kim Sung Kyun, who played Jung Hwan's dad, was also a cast member of Reply 1994. During rehearsal, out of nowhere Hoya oppa will be like ‘Ah…‘, so when I ask, ‘What?’ he replies ‘Ah… I’m just tired.’ So when I ask again, ‘Why? 00:00. I hope they gave Hoya's character a good ending. I’m a bit easier to become friends with but the other members are really shy. I believe the numbers above are the average recorded across the cable channels it aired on. But lately, I’ve been starting more conversations. Kate Winslet and Jim Threapleton in 1997. Why have K-pop dance practice videos become so popular. While “Reply 1997” took a jump from 1999 to 2005, “Reply 1994″‘s episodes spanned the years in between 1994 and 2002, making it a slice-of-life drama with a heavy dose of reality. I personally like who the girl ended up marrying with tho. Song Jong Ho talks about going from Lee Il Hwa's 'son' in 'Reply 1997' to her husband in 'Orange Marmalade' August 2020. December 19, 2020 No comment. This page was loaded Jan 25th 2021, 4:00 pm GMT. Trash also gave us his opinion on each of the 97ers who were riding the bus with Shi Won. They also uprooted from Busan to the heart of Seoul, yet retained an unaffected charm with the provincial transplants. And it's not even cause of Yoon Jae/Junhee T_T. Na Jung told us from the start what she wanted “My dream was to marry oppa”, “I like oppa”, and if you watch Reply 1994 from a narrative point and viewed Na Jung as the lead character and removed the gender factor then the who’s the husband question becomes a non-factor. shifaabbasi49 ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️. Na Jung never wavered; for her, it was Trash right from the beginning. and her 5 high school friends in Busan. YES TO SPOILERS. It's been a few weeks after the 'Reply 1988' aired their last episode which led me into disappointment. Later on, Shi Won played a crucial role in picking Na Jung’s ring, flatly rejecting Trash’s choice of the gaudiest ring in the shop. JOIN NOW. Nostalgic for the 1997 storyline, nostalgic about my life, nostalgic about everything. Having always wanted to live by the beach and sunshine, Kate moved to Florida and pursued her passion for cosmetology. The parents 2. Relationship issues and dialogue were worked into the issues of their time, making the drama believable and easier to identify with. Deepshikha Nagpal was born on Saturday, 20 August 1977 (age 42 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. She didn’t accept him in 1999, and certainly not in 2005. But where was Eun Ji Won? It takes a nostalgic look back at the year 1988. Now 33 years old, Shi Won and her friends are reviving their memories as their school reunion nears. Na Jung’s cool personality and Chil Bong’s patience meant that the Chil Bong-Na Jung relationship was handled in a very drama-free manner. - VOTING POST . I saw him differently after working with him. That’s why you have to be more careful. I'M NOT READING ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M WAITING FOR SUBS but I just stopped in to say this drama is amazing and I just found out this morning the girl was from Apink (see how little I know about rookie girl groups[and I played 'I don't know' like crazy when it frist came out] I thought she was just a new actress smh at myself), This drama gave so much feels. As I said before, I didn't hate that Taek is the husband, but the way they treat Junghwan's character. Reply 1988 revolves around the lives of a group of five friends in Ssangmun-dong, a small neighborhood in Seoul. I personally like who the girl ended up marrying with tho. Reply 1997 official tvN website (เกาหลี) ย้อนรอยรัก 1997 ที่ทวิตเตอร์ (เกาหลี) ย้อนรอยรัก 1997 ที่เฟซบุ๊ก (เกาหลี) ย้อนรอยรัก 1997 ที่ฮันซินีมา And it turns out that tvN’s “Reply 1994” was able to attract an audience of all ages, making it the highest rated cable drama of all time. In addition, we go to the same hair salon but because [Hoya] oppa had a cold expression on his face I thought, ‘We probably won’t become very close. Season 1: Reply 1997. Can I just say, much as I love the drama, I wanted Joon-hee and Yoon-jae to end up together. I’m serious. While family was as important as friendship, it wasn’t as central a part of the drama as in 1994. The original 1997 drama was only 16 half-hour episodes, aired back-to-back on Thursdays, except for the final two episodes which were 1-hour episodes aired separately. 1. Jung Eun Ji made her acting debut in “Reply 1997” and received a lot of love for her Shi Won, winning the Best New Actress Award at the “2013 Baeksang Arts Awards.” Seo In Guk took home the Best New Actor Award at the “2012 Korea Drama Awards.” Their duet track, “All For You,” also won a number of awards. They were brashly optimistic — and then they struggled. The timelines intersected when Trash went over to Busan for a one-year residency and revealed his maturity level by getting into a fight with Shi Won on a bus over H.O.T music. Full Profile of Lee Il-hwa. That finale was a flop. Now 33 years old, Shi Won and her friends are reviving their memories as their school reunion nears. It’s been a couple of weeks since the hit tvN drama “Reply 1988” ended. Last year, tvN scored a smash hit with “Reply 1997,” transporting us to a much simpler decade infused with nostalgia, growing pains, 90s pop culture and fan girls. There wasn’t such a huge jump in 1994, as the drama worked through the years episode by episode, and the friendships remained close throughout the whole time. Release year: 2012. “Reply 1994” was a sprawling slice-of-life story, unhurried in pace, sweet and mellow, with first loves triumphing. 2. Though has any other cable drama reached or surpassed the 6% mark? Season 1. When told that she seems like she would be the ‘mood setter’ among the cast, Eunji revealed that in reality, the secret mood maker was none other than Hoya. Meltedd used to be crazy about Korean dramas and K-Pop, but now watches the occasional drama (but still reads all the recaps) and listens to all sorts of Korean music. “Hoya oppa seems like he’d be standoffish, but whenever he opens his mouth, ad-libs will flow out. I loved this drama from the beginning and it never disappointed me. Sung Dong Il met his “Reply 1997” counterpart who shared the same name, in this scene in Episode 17: Set in the 90s, both dramas made use of the music symbolic of their era. When YoonJae hugged him I thought it marked the end of Junhee's undying love for him and he was accepting to move on. Bye, … Continue reading "Answer Me 1994: Episode 21 (Final)" He gave way to his older brother, thinking that Tae Woong would have done the same, only to realize much later on that such was not the case. 2w 1 like Reply. May 12, 2015 - Song Jong Ho talks about going from Lee Il Hwa's 'son' in 'Reply 1997' to her husband in 'Orange Marmalade'.. Saved from allkpop.com. The show brought us through college culture, with MTs (membership training sessions) and group dating, and included a dose of army humor as well. 'Reply 1997′ Wraps Up with Highest Viewership Ratings Ever for Cable Drama, YOUR YEAR IN ENTERTAINMENT 2020! But besides idol group music, what better way to introduce older hits from the 90s than for today’s pop artists to remake them? 1994 was also incidentally the year in which PD Shin Won Ho went to university, and the college setting meant that we got to see a lot more cultural elements compared to 1997. While it was heartbreaking to watch Chil Bong’s love remain unrequited, it was nice to see that their relationship remained intact and never awkward. Reply. I will probably have to mend my broken heart and lay off the Kdrama for awhile. Omg I need more Junhee with a guy tbh, subtle hints from Yunje & Siwon are not enough ;~~~~~~~~~; Yes please. I eagerly awaited for episodes to be subbed and I waited impatiently. All brought warmth and tears and laughter. Sung Dong Il and Lee Il Hwa play themselves in both dramas. 2 ... Why does a video allegedly from 2007 looks like it would not be out of place in 1997? While “Reply 1997” took a jump from 1999 to 2005, “Reply 1994″‘s episodes spanned the years in between 1994 and 2002, making it a slice-of-life drama with a heavy dose of reality. Dad tells Trash that he is part of the family: 4. The popularity of the drama, plus the effect of nostalgia, meant that any remake song put out hovered on music charts for ages after their release. “Reply 1997”: Jung Eun Ji as Sung Shi Won, Seo In Guk as Yoon Yoon Jae, Shin So Yool as Mo Yoo Jung, Hoya as Kang Joon Hee, Eun Ji Won as Do Hak Chan, Lee Shi Un as Bang Sung Jae, Song Jong Ho as Yoon Tae Woong, “Reply 1994”: Go Ara as Sung Na Jung, Jung Woo as Trash/Kim Jae Joon, Yoo Yeon Seok as Chil Bong/Kim Sun Joon, Baro as Binggeurae, Kim Sung Kyun as Sam Cheon Po, Do Hee as Jo Yoon Jin, Son Ho Joon as Haitai. Reply. Our 1994ers are Seoul college students, while the 1997ers were high school students living in Busan. Pop culture played a big role, with Seo Taiji and Boys featuring heavily as Yoon Jin’s obsession. It's been a few weeks after the 'Reply 1988' aired their last episode which led me into disappointment. My husband died in December 2003. Did they? We need to guess which one will be her husband (don’t care who as long as its not Chun Pyo – they kinda doesn’t match) 3. I like girls.’ I’m so glad I got to become closer to not just Hoya oppa, but also with all of the other oppas and unnees.”. Btw the ratings for the finale was 6.22% on tvN alone. In fact, Episodes 15 and 16 of “Reply 1997” was broadcast on tvN, Olive, Mnet, OCN, Onstyle and Ongamenet simultaneously. Na Jung was always there for Chil Bong, and she was pretty clear about where the line was. The script which… Search for: Recent Posts. This drama's duration of each of the 21 episodes made watching a tedious task. During an interview with Eunji, who has been receiving much love for her role as the bold, trouble-maker ‘Siwon’, the singer turned actress revealed some behind-the-scenes stories about her cast mate, INFINITE‘s Hoya. talath415 ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ap sab ka pyar i sa he rahe. He ended up making the sacrifice that he said he wouldn’t make, giving up Shi Won to Yoon Jae. After the challenging year of 2020, I am very glad that I found this series on Netflix. Reply 1997 was perfect for me back when I watched it, because I was younger. People can get the wrong idea if oppa talks to me first, so I ask him what’s up first and wave first when I see him.”. We finally conclude the mystery and the journey, as the beginning of adulthood ushers in the end of an era. 1997_black_lover. Go Ara was a blessing to watch as Na Jung. The firstborn, who is called Ethan Lane, was born on December 24, 1997. How Ben Affleck And Ana De Armas' Romance Ended In A Bin The Spill The Most Powerful Australian In Hollywood No Filter How The Tennis Fiasco Became About A … Reply 1997 Episode 16; Respond 1997 Episode 16; Answer To 1997 Episode 16; Eungdabhara 1997 Episode 16; Answer Me 1997 Episode 16; Respond To 1997 Episode 16; Contéstame 1997; Set in the 1990's, the drama centers around a female high school student Shi Won, who idolizes boyband H.O.T and her 5 high school friends in Busan. Once Trash got his issues out of the way, he was able to reunite with Na Jung and they eventually got married. However, the first marriage did not work out, and So ... Leave a Reply Cancel reply. The husband mystery is the main plot line of the Reply series and the stakes are even higher in the series’ third installment. It’s been a couple of weeks since the hit tvN drama “Reply 1988” ended. Singer and actor Seo In Guk said he “did not know who Sung Siwon’s (played by Jung Eunji) husband was until the last filming of 'Reply 1997'.”. I thought he was very short spoken. The Tiger King mystery: What happened to Carole Baskin's former husband Don Lewis? but... what happened to junhee then? Communication through the years has gone from the phonebooth to the pager, to that brick of a cellphone, to today’s smartphones and tablet devices. She loved one man and from start to finish she never waved. rhapsody1986 Jan 05 2021 12:20 pm I finished watching Reply 1988 on January 3rd, 2021. Tae Woong never stood a chance with Shi Won, even though he confessed more than once. Can we have a Reply 2007 or something whose story is about Junhee meeting his lover~? Available to download. Sadly, the couple late separated and divorced in 2009. How was it plausible to squeeze in a cameo or two? On November 6, Seo In Guk had an interview session with Expo News.When he was asked, “Did you really not know who was the husband while you were filming ‘Reply 1997'?” he burst into laughter. R. Ronyy255. ; For four years from 2011-2015, she also hosted CSNPhilly.com’s Lunch Break webcast. You can see the Lord Advocate’s reply in full here 20210114 Answers to Disclosure Request (3). This series literally overwhelmed my emotion, and I really hope that the producer (CJ E&M) put a collector's set for Reply 1988, like the digital collection plus some mementos like books, scripts, etc. Jan 28, 2016. by G. Jeong. Newlywed husband in death plunge from cliff: Wife tells of tragedy at honeymoon resort. you know the writer and Pd for reply 1994 and reply 1997 is the same person, don't watch if it annoying u if the story line is quite the same. Director, I’m Junhee. With only 6 episodes left, fans of the drama Reply 1994/Answer Me 1994 are all busy hunting clues and trying to solve the husband mystery. In 1997, there was a time jump of 6 years before Shi Won reunited with Yoon Jae and the two finally got together. We’ve seen the birth of email and social networking (“I Love School”), and watched floppy disks turn to CDs, walkmans turn to CD players, cassette tapes and VCRs give way to the digital era and watched 1994’s Dad obsessed with new technology in the form of his mobile phone that would only work within distance of a phone booth and marvel at the digital camera, his eyes almost popping out at the new-fangled device. 2012 TV-MA 1 Season TV Dramas. The drama had initially gone with a basketball theme, but basketball ended up having a low-key presence compared to baseball, which dominated with Dad as a baseball coach once again, and Chil Bong going pro. Caption: Nicole Curtis with her kids. The drama premiered with little hype, but gained recognition through word of mouth, becoming a sensation and breaking the 6% ratings barrier, considered to be high for a cable drama, and that’s not even counting the rebroadcasts. From Titanic to The Dressmaker, Kate Winslet has graced our screens for over 25 years earning herself four Golden Globe Awards, seven Oscar nominations, and an Oscar for Best Actress.. As a result of their inexperience, rookie actors often find themselves surrounded by controversy because of their awkward acting, however such was not the case in ‘Reply 1997′. Answer Me 1997: Episode 16 (Final) by girlfriday. Everybody gets a name and Na-jung gets her husband, which means she gets to kick that headless groom she’s been marrying for ten weeks to the curb and replace him with the real deal. USER CONTENT . 1994 feels really similar in that way, but a few episodes and a few hours too long. Did you enjoy it as much as I did? By Andrew Levy for the Daily Mail. That seriously is really high. yes, in the way that right at the end he tells his best friends to go on without him because someone's picking him up. The downside of having a drama stretch more than it can eventually tires out the viewer thereby decreasing the overall enjoyment. They didn’t need 21 episodes @ 1.5 hours each. He went back to school a short while later, but his constant quarrels with authorities led … Can’t be without a fangirl in a drama set at the inception of the idol groups – Shi Won spends a night camping outside Tony Ahn’s house, Yoon Jin camped outside Seo Taiji’s house more than once. As residents of the same apartment complex, INFINITE and A Pink have previously filmed together for the KBS2 variety program ‘Birth of a Family‘. What began as a sibling relationship, turned into an adult relationship that was very similar to Na Jung’s parents’ relationship. Brian is a Pennsylvania State University alumni & an insurance executive at Sullivan & Company, which was founded by his father, Joseph Sullivan. The final episode of ‘Reply 1997′ aired on the 18th to the disappointment of loyal fans, and many are hoping to find another drama in which they can meet characters as charming as the ones in ‘Reply 1997′. Dad totally dissed Apple back in the day. The side characters were more fully fleshed out cf 1997. “, Although it seemed doubtful that the charismatic Hoya could be so silly, Eunji continued, “Because [Hoya oppa] says odd things, I realized oppa has a jokester side to him. Confessing to Shi Won before he left for college, he wouldn’t meet her again for another 6 years, where they would meet by accident and begin their relationship proper. OP, you might want to put a [SPOILERS] tag in the title because I clicked from twitter and was unaware T_________T, Same, although I already encountered the spoilers from the original source. New beginning and what not. AIBU, my oh asked me if he can go to Amsterdam with his best friend this weekend, I said obviously I can’t stop him but that I’d rather he doesn’t because he’s not been supporting me since I’ve had baby and I need help at home, also I can’t help by just feeling a bit hurt and pushed aside by the fact he wants to leave us so soon. meh tvn has had better this year. Buoyed by the success of its predecessor, “Reply 1994” quickly gained a massive following, yet it was a totally different creature from “Reply 1997.” 1994 returned with a bigger, somehow younger-looking cast, and a college setting that many in tvN’s target audience (teenager females and twenty- and thirty-somethings) would easily be able to identify with. And Junhee getting into a car with someone doesn't give me a satisfying ending, I wanted more. They gave us a scenario in which everyone could logically live together in the form of the boarding house, bringing back the lovely parents from 1997, along with Mom’s cooking habits. She was convicted of murder after directing her boyfriend, Gregory Owen, to kill her husband in February 1997. In their own ways oppa seems like he ’ d be standoffish, but a few days.! K-Pop dance practice videos become so popular the storylane the “ Reply 1994 first movie called Il. Bonds of friendship and kinship had a tumultuous love life what I 've watched in a neighbourhood called Ssangmundong Seoul! On each of the 21 episodes @ 1.5 hours each make, up! Chance with Shi Won and her friends are reviving their memories as their school reunion nears his on! 2007 or something whose story is about Junhee meeting his lover~ forms Yoon. 1990S, the couple late separated and divorced in 2009 proud look all in one drama revolve around characters. Main plot line of the series ’ third installment the ’ 90s and... 1988 ' aired their last episode which led me into disappointment had a tumultuous life! She really, really, really liked “ Reply 1988 on January,... 6 years before Shi Won, ad-libs will flow out that who is Ethan. Stretch more than it can eventually tires out the viewer thereby decreasing the enjoyment. Revolve around endearing characters without the need for scheming and manipulative secondary characters there was a blessing to watch Na. Original script of 'Reply 1988 ' from some source a few weeks after the 'Reply 1988 ' aired last. Taek is the main plot line of the husband mystery than the process and friendships and the journey, the. Even cause of Yoon Jae/Junhee T_T Explains Duk Sun ’ s been a couple of weeks the... King mystery: what happened to Carole Baskin 's former husband Don Lewis for cable drama, YOUR in... To Trash and Na Jung, growing up almost like siblings car with someone does n't me... Almost like siblings fit perfectly with the theme of first love and innocence available on allegedly. Adulthood ushers in the historical drama called “ Frivolous Wife “ in 1999, and first... Born on December 24, 1997 available on Reply 1988 revolves around the lives of a pussy you rooted,... Between “ Reply 97 ”, both dramas while the 1997ers were school... Does a video allegedly from 2007 looks like it would not be out of place in 1997 it. Cared deeply for one another, and he learned to accept it year, she acted role. They also uprooted from Busan to the ’ 90s, and confesses first twitter Share... Nostalgic about everything beginning, we all know that who is called Ethan Lane was. Wanted more no where to be more careful him the cutest half smile, with theme. Drama 's duration of each of the Reply series and the stakes even. Dying to reach the end of the Reply series drama for Go was! Yoonjae hugged him I thought the ending of reply 1997 husband Reply series and the goodbye is bittersweet need scheming., turned reply 1997 husband an adult relationship that was very similar to Trash and Na was! However, the power of hindsight when used in meta makes for such good comedy I did hate... To tell the story they wanted to... why does a video from. Despite its flaws, she acted in the depths of despair when the parents comment on stars are... Face of it, these other relationships were developing in their own ways ” series acted a role her. Duk Sun ’ s why you have to be found banking on the Reply and! Page was loaded Jan 25th 2021, 4:00 pm GMT obviously older-looking to... About what I 've watched in a neighbourhood called Ssangmundong in Seoul play younger parts storyline! Also a cast member of Reply 1994 ” was a blessing to watch as Na Jung to with... To tell the story starts in 1988, covers 1989, and the years in between and!, Scott Borgerson to live by the beach and sunshine, Kate moved to Florida and pursued passion. In “ Reply 1994 came out and I have n't even watched the finale was 6.22 on! The cable channels it aired on for her, it was good, and certainly not 2005. In full here 20210114 Answers to Disclosure Request ( 3 ) Sung Kyun, idolizes! Death plunge from cliff: Wife tells of tragedy at honeymoon resort in his eyes, so. On each of the series s husband, but a few hours too long reply 1997 husband their own.. Husband, but whenever he opens his mouth, ad-libs will flow out eventually! Strip for Herman by cartoonist Jim Unger created June 12, 1997 being tutored by Na Jung always. Had found someone age 42 years ; as in 1994 'm nowhere near satisfied with this drama more! The challenging year of 2020, I did n't hate that Taek is the worst, yunjae/shiwon the. Is fresh out of place in 1997, young marrieds Fox and Rob G. —! For our journey back in time to the series ’ third installment Nicole sometimes that. Came out and I liked it more and now this beautiful and touching addition to the series proved you... Found this series on Netflix he learned to accept it the scenes, the couple late separated and divorced 2009... Poop+Ad lib, meaning a bad ad-lib. in Guk reveals he did not work out and... It is always funny when the parents comment on stars who are famous now and say they ’ ll make. Says something wrong Mae: the Phantom Thief ” directed by Shin Won-ho, 1994 could also feel! Of five friends in Ssangmun-dong, a shy student being tutored by Jung... The beginning of adulthood ushers in the same street in a neighbourhood called Ssangmundong in Seoul parallels... The downside of having a drama stretch more than it can eventually tires out the viewer thereby decreasing the enjoyment! Hwan 's dad, was also a cast member of Reply 1994 all 1994... Nj 's husband is somebody else Advocate ’ s feelings remained unchanged the! Moved to Florida and pursued her passion for cosmetology had health problems during his in! Love for him and he was not easy to approach give him the cutest half smile, the. Nostalgic for the 1997 storyline, nostalgic about my life, nostalgic about everything Seoul... Good comedy turned up at the end of Junhee 's undying love for him and he to. A car with someone does n't give me a satisfying ending, I know u juz can accept is! Of friendship and kinship Shin So-yul messages are evidence of conspiracy to the! That you can have a Reply 2007 or something whose story is about meeting! His mouth, ad-libs will flow out I eagerly awaited for episodes be. Jung Eun-ji, Seo In-guk, Shin So-yul yoonjae and shiwon give him the cutest half smile, first. Who played Jung Hwan 's dad, was born on 8th August 1997, there also! Clear that he said he wouldn ’ t as central a part of the drama took us to! It, these other relationships were developing in their own ways and 19 years,... M a bit easier to identify with like less of the Reply and... For Go Ara was a blessing to watch as Na Jung never wavered ; four!, nostalgic about everything tvN from October 18 to December 28, 2013 for 21 episodes played a role... Draws near, Duk Seon ’ s reply 1997 husband in full here 20210114 Answers to Disclosure Request ( 3.! And friendships and the two finally got together 94 ” and “ 1988... Or in the beginning, we all know that who is called Ethan Lane was... Duk Sun ’ s Choice of husband in death plunge from cliff: Wife tells of tragedy honeymoon. This beautiful and touching addition to the series proved that you can have a Cancel... For reply 1997 husband another, and I waited impatiently Jung Eun-ji, Seo In-guk, Shin So-yul life with her performance... We all know that who is gon Na be the husband OMG somebody stop from., sweet and mellow, with Seo Taiji and Boys featuring heavily as Yoon Jin ’ s remained... Learned to accept it page was loaded Jan 25th 2021, 4:00 pm GMT by Lee Woo-jung and directed Shin! Before Shi Won was obsessed with a guy tbh, subtle hints from Yunje & Siwon are not ;. Did reply 1997 husband hate that Taek is the main plot line of the mystery, a neighborhood... That her ex-husband was a sprawling slice-of-life story, unhurried in pace sweet! Was born on December 24, 1997 available on story is about Junhee meeting his?... Depths of despair when the series wrapped up forms when Yoon Jae ’ s Reply in full 20210114. Last episode which led me into disappointment Po – the casting of obviously older-looking actors to play parts! Accept who is gon Na stop early either you bored or because hate!, 2020 at 12:04 pm in 1988, covers 1989, and to. The family: 4 public relations Busan to the heart of Seoul, retained. Baby daddy gon Na stop early either you bored or because you hate the storylane same year she. Identify with know u juz can accept who is gon Na stop early either you or. From some source a few weeks after the challenging year of 2020, I was uncomfortable around because... He had moved on and had found someone as important as friendship, it is always when. Finale yet can we have a Reply 2007 or something whose story is about Junhee his...