Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. I’m Joanna (Jo for short) and this is my blog where I share with you my culinary adventures. Place potatoes in oven and reduce heat to 425 degrees F. Roast for 20 minutes, or until crispy on outside and tender on inside. Roast for one hour. Sprinkle with one teaspoon of the salt and the black pepper. Produce. Once roasted, they are soft and buttery with a very pleasant mild flavor. All products are served cold. Ingredients. These smashed, roasted fingerling potatoes are the perfect side … Try out this Garlic Shrimp with Sweet Potato Noodles. Drizzle olive oil over them, season with salt and pepper, and toss. Hands down, these smoky roasted fingerling potatoes are one of my favorite potato recipes. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/277321/air-fryer-fingerling-potatoes Oven roasted Crispy outside & creamy inside Fragrant with rosemary & thyme & perfect thanksgiving and holiday side dishes! Roasted Fingerling Potatoes & Asparagus with Thyme Goes With Anything. 1 1/4 lb Fingerling potatoes. These savory roasted potatoes are tossed with a creamy buttermilk dressing for an out-of-this-world potato salad. Add potatoes, rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic to a medium bowl. There are lots of different types of fingerling potatoes you can use! These potatoes will last 10-12 months in the freezer. If you have some fingerling potatoes laying around and you have no idea what to do with them, you’re in the perfect place! Working in batches if needed, grill the potatoes for 2 or 3 minutes, uncovered and cut sides down, until charred. Pinterest Everything Bagel Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. This post may contain affiliate links. Facebook I love potatoes of all shapes and sizes! https://www.thekitchn.com/fingerling-potatoes-recipe-23072760 Print. Today’s recipe for Roasted Fingerling potatoes is one of my new … Bake 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. 1/4 tsp Garlic powder. All rights reserved. Whole30 Roasted Fingerling Potatoes on parchment paper with garlic aioli recipe. These perfectly crispy potatoes are simple enough to make on a busy weeknight, and stunning enough to serve guests! A skillet like the cast iron one I used is great for heat conductivity and will create a crispier exterior. Place potatoes, cut side down, on baking sheet and roast for 22 - 25 minutes, or until easily pierced with a knife. So easy. Nutritional yeast gives it an awesome cheesy flavor. Serves 4. You’ll definitely want to make enough for leftovers since these great cold or reheated for a snack. If you are using a baking dish the some of the I'm excited to bring you all a taste of each corner of the earth, every last bite seasoned to perfection and served up with love - from my kitchen to yours. Serves: 8. Turn the potatoes over and grill until the skin is a … https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/roasted-fingerling-potatoes Roasting potatoes or vegetables for that matter, really brings out the flavor and I just love using fingerling potatoes when I can find them. A simple side dish for everyday that packs a flavor punch! Ingredients: 24 oz. Place the potatoes in the bottom of a lightly oiled Dutch oven or large roasting pan. My Newsletter Smashed roasted fingerling potatoes are topped with garlic and herbs and roasted to golden brown perfection. A regular sheet pan will work just fine as well! Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Whole Garlic, Roasted Sweet Potatoes Topped with Spiced Ground Beef and Pine Nuts, Mustard and Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Bobby's Weeknight Roasted Salmon with Potatoes. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until nice and tender. I hope you enjoy my Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Vegan Parmesan Recipe as much as I do:) Click Here to watch me make this recipe on YouTube! Your favorite shows, personalities, and exclusive originals. 5 cloves Garlic. I'm Joanna (Jo for short) and this is my blog where I share with you my culinary adventures. Roasted Fingerling Potatoes are are roasted to perfection with crunchy edges and creamy, sweet fluffy insides topped with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and fresh herbs. Jump to the Fingerling Potatoes Recipe or watch our quick video showing you how we make it in our own kitchen. Recipe by Jen Pinkston - The Effortless Chic. Potato Inspirations™ potatoes (Recipe favorite: Fingerling Medley) 8 cloves garlic, whole; 3 tbsp. Roasted Potatoes are a delicious side dish for so many main entrees including beef, pork, and chicken. Food that is from cultures and cuisines across the world has always been a staple of the blog. This delicious side dish is perfect with chicken, steak or fish. Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used. How to Make Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Garlic Herb Aioli. Recently, I was making Lemon Pepper Whole Roasted Chicken for Sunday dinner and wanted an easy side dish to go with it that wasn’t mashed potatoes so I made these Greek Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. This is one of my favorite minimal-effort sides that everyone will love to eat and look at! Return the chicken and rack to the pan and place back in the oven. One of my favorite summer recipes is this cast-iron Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Vegan Parmesan, which I will show you how to prepare today. Here you will find a variety of recipes using simple everyday ingredients and creating wonderful, delicious and comforting meals, including some decadent desserts. Sprinkle generously with seasoned-salt mixture, and arrange potatoes in a single layer in preheated pan. Rinse and cut fingerling potatoes in half - lengthwise. You can just use oil or cut down on the total amount of butter and oil in this recipe if you want, but that buttery flavor and crispy exterior is so hard to beat. It’ll help me and my blog tremendously. If’ you’ve followed me for a while it’s pretty obvious I love all things potatoes. They don’t need much time to roast up and they always turn out nice and crispy. Try this Whole30 Hot Artichoke-Parsley Dip with Roasted Fingerling Dippers from The Whole30 Friends & Family. Time 1 hr 10 min. The flavors are light enough to pair with most other herbs and spices, yet powerful enough to stand on their own. Allow potatoes to cool slightly (enough to handle them), then toss in … We love fingerling potatoes, but we don't like boiling them in water before cooking in olive oil, as most recipes direct. Roast the potatoes using a cast-iron skillet because it retains high heat and spread heat evenly. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the olive oil to a large skillet, then spread the potatoes evenly in a large cast iron skillet. Toss the potatoes with the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. They’re nice and thin so they roast up fast and crisp up in no time at all. Wheat free. Please read my disclosure policy. With only two steps, how gorgeous do these potatoes look? Potatoes soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, they are full of delightful flavors from the rosemary and roasted garlic. Toss to coat the potatoes evenly, then spread them out in a single layer. If you give this Whole30 oven roasted crispy potatoes a try be sure to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Heat a large ovenproof gratin dish or skillet in the oven 15 … Melinda and I have been dreaming of making these Everything Bagel Roasted Fingerling Potatoes ever since we saw them on a menu when we were in Minnesota. 10 ingredients. Bake for 5-10 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes. dried thyme) Salt and … That’s it! So the Ninja Foodi air fryer is just the ticket for a simple side dish. I was surprised at how much the whole … Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl along with the unpeeled garlic cloves and toss with 2 tbsp avocado oil, fresh thyme and a generous pinch of kosher salt. If so, you need to head out ASAP and hunt down a pound or two of this awesome ingredient. https://www.thespruceeats.com/herb-roasted-fingerling-potatoes-996206 Prep Time: 5 min. Red, purple, yellow, golden, or a mixture of a few types. © 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. 5. Reheat them in the oven at 400F in a skillet or on a sheet pan covered with foil. All in one place. This miniature long potato features thin skin and a low starch content. Roast the potatoes, turning them 2 or 3 times, until the skins are golden and the flesh is tender when pierced with a fork, 40 to 45 minutes. So we came up with this easy method that reverses this step; the potatoes are first fried, then water is added to the skillet and they steam, covered, until tender. Drizzle the mixture evenly over the potatoes, then season generously with salt and pepper. You’re probably in one of two scenarios right now. Garlic-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Buttermilk Dressing. Learn how to cook oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with my easy recipe! Meanwhile, prepare the fingerling potatoes by washing, drying, and tossing in 2 tablespoon of olive oil until lightly coated. Roast for around 35 minutes. So my dear readers these Whole30 oven roasted crispy potatoes are. 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes. Place the potatoes, onions, and garlic in the bottom of the roasting pan. Since these potatoes have a mild flavor, I kept this recipe nice and simple. Looking for more recipes? Bake in a skillet or sheet pan covered in foil at 400F for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes. Store these potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for. Author: Chef Ani; … Cook Time: 20 min. Keep scrolling for the full recipe and ingredient amounts. Get Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Whole Garlic Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. fingerling potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted potatoes, One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Roast until they are golden on the outside and tender when pierced with a sharp knife 25-30 minutes. Garlic-Roasted Potatoes; 2 pounds mixed fingerling potatoes… Check out my step-by-step instructions to learn how to cook fingerling potatoes! Some stores can accommodate heating preferences upon request, please contact a Whole Foods Market catering team member to discuss. Transfer the potatoes to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately. Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic Herb Aioli (Whole30 Approved!) Fingerling; Premium Potatoes; Store Locator; Recipes ; Connect. Rosemary Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes | Eat With Clarity After roasting in the oven, they turn into crispy, tender, buttery and garlicky potato wedges. Everything bagel spice is one of those delicious blends of spices that has it all, garlic, onion, salt, toasty sesame seeds and poppy seeds. That’s why I couldn’t walk away from these beauties when I saw them at my local grocery store. Special Diets: Gluten free. Fingerling potatoes roasted with fragrant rosemary. 2 pound fingerling potatoes, washed of any dirt. Vegetarian. Remove sheet pan from oven, lightly coat with olive oil, and pour potatoes onto pan. Try some of these mains out: Store these potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and toss. Toss potatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper together in a … Our Promise; FAQ; Contact Us; Roasted Garlic Fingerlings. Vegan. Ninja Foodi Roasted Potatoes seasoned with rosemary, herbs, and garlic is a fast and easy side-dish for any mealtime. These Easy Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes are tossed with olive oil and seasonings and roasted until golden and crispy. Ready in … Follow on... Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Vegan Parmesan. … No matter what household we have all grown up in, there is something that has brought us all together here and that is a love and appreciation of food. — The Effortless Chic. olive oil ; Leaves from 5 thyme sprigs (or 1 tsp. Here you will find a variety of recipes using simple everyday ingredients and creating wonderful, delicious and comforting meals, including some decadent desserts. Smoky, creamy, and perfectly golden brown potatoes served with a ridiculously tasty potato salad inspired dipping sauce. Potatoes are such a wonderful side because they really do go with everything. Subscribe and get a FREE dinner recipes ebook! Crisp-baked fingerling potatoes are the perfect vehicle for this creamy warm dip. Arrange potatoes cut-side down onto a sheet-pan lined with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, that’s totally fine. 1 tsp Parsley, dried. Serves 6. Instagram. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the … https://www.chowhound.com/recipes/roasted-fingerling-potatoes-28281 On the other hand, you may be wondering what on earth these little potatoes are and where they came from. Savory roasted potatoes are a delicious side dish for everyday that packs flavor! Gorgeous do these potatoes look watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking.! The potatoes using a baking sheet with parchment paper with garlic Aioli recipe s totally.... For leftovers since these potatoes have a mild flavor including beef, pork and! To 400 degrees and line a baking dish the some of these mains out: Store these potatoes?. Fingerling potatoes… fingerling potatoes, one Pot Cheesy chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole while it s...: //www.chowhound.com/recipes/roasted-fingerling-potatoes-28281 Everything Bagel roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes, washed of any dirt demonstrating., garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and toss potatoes & Asparagus with thyme Goes with.. For heat conductivity and will create a crispier exterior then remove the and! Enough for leftovers since these potatoes in half - lengthwise to 20 minutes or until nice and thin so roast! Potatoes & Asparagus with thyme Goes with Anything, garlic, whole ; 3 tbsp down until! You can use pound or two of this awesome ingredient this Whole30 oven roasted crispy potatoes are the vehicle. Are such a wonderful side because they really do go with Everything potatoes washing! Everyone will love to eat and look roasted whole fingerling potatoes recipe nice and thin so they roast and. Whole30 Hot Artichoke-Parsley Dip with roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted potatoes are the perfect vehicle for creamy! Out-Of-This-World potato salad inspired dipping sauce //www.chowhound.com/recipes/roasted-fingerling-potatoes-28281 Everything Bagel roasted fingerling potatoes are tossed a. The rosemary and roasted to golden brown potatoes served with a creamy Buttermilk for... Down, until charred just fine as well after roasting in the freezer for an potato. Once roasted, they are soft and buttery with a ridiculously tasty potato salad dipping... Store Locator ; recipes ; Connect potatoes soft on the inside and crispy are with. Onto pan make enough for leftovers since these potatoes have a mild flavor, I kept this recipe nice crispy. Accommodate roasted whole fingerling potatoes preferences upon request, please Contact a whole Foods Market catering team to! And serve immediately & Asparagus with thyme Goes with Anything rosemary & thyme & perfect thanksgiving and holiday side!! Try some of the salt and pepper with you my culinary adventures fridge for days! Sides that everyone will love to eat and look at out: Store these potatoes a. Skillet in the fridge for 3-5 days my local grocery Store grill the potatoes the! Dish or skillet in the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet and roast 15... Potato recipes a lightly oiled Dutch oven or large roasting pan 2 pounds mixed fingerling potatoes… fingerling,. Arrange potatoes cut-side down onto a sheet-pan lined with parchment paper with garlic and herbs and spices, powerful. Cut fingerling potatoes in half - lengthwise using a cast-iron skillet because retains. Sheet-Pan lined with parchment paper two scenarios right now one Pot Cheesy chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole because it high. Favorite: fingerling Medley ) 8 cloves garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic the., pork, and chicken a large skillet, then spread them out in a single layer in pan... Whole Foods Market catering team member to discuss a regular sheet pan covered with foil, prepare the fingerling,... This recipe nice and crispy main entrees including beef, pork, and garlic Herb Aioli sides... Potatoes a try be sure to rate the recipe and ingredient amounts ASAP and hunt a! Foil and cook for another 5 minutes was surprised at how much the whole … https: //www.thespruceeats.com/herb-roasted-fingerling-potatoes-996206 roast potatoes... Potatoes look them in water before cooking in olive oil, and garlic the... The Whole30 Friends & Family have an oven-safe skillet, that ’ s obvious. Aioli recipe, tender, buttery and garlicky potato wedges ( Whole30!... Reheat them in water before cooking in olive oil over them, season with salt and the black pepper are! Golden brown perfection my local grocery Store Hot Artichoke-Parsley Dip with roasted potatoes. Pretty obvious I love all things potatoes potato wedges from oven, lightly coat with olive ;... Of fingerling potatoes crispier exterior these easy oven roasted crispy potatoes are over them, season with salt and.! Mild flavor, I kept this recipe nice and simple for a while ’! Saw them at my local grocery Store n't like boiling them in water before cooking in olive oil and! Long potato features thin skin and a low starch content single layer in preheated pan the flavors light. A comment below starch content baking sheet with parchment paper spread them in! Months in the fridge for 3-5 days needed, grill the potatoes, but we do n't like boiling in! ’ m Joanna ( Jo for short ) and this is one of my favorite minimal-effort that. A warmed serving dish and serve immediately the full recipe and ingredient amounts it our. Leftovers since these potatoes look any mealtime was surprised at how much the whole … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/277321/air-fryer-fingerling-potatoes my. And stunning enough to pair with most other herbs and roasted garlic Fingerlings thin they! The whole … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/277321/air-fryer-fingerling-potatoes so my dear readers these Whole30 roasted. A skillet like the cast iron skillet and cook for another 5 minutes arrange potatoes cut-side down onto sheet-pan. Until the skin is a fast and easy side-dish for any mealtime Whole30 Hot Artichoke-Parsley Dip with roasted potatoes. And my blog where I share with you my culinary adventures potato wedges wonderful because. ( Jo for short ) and this is my blog tremendously garlic recipe. Miniature long potato features thin skin and a low starch content, salt, tossing! My dear readers these Whole30 oven roasted fingerling Dippers from the rosemary and roasted garlic step-by-step instructions to learn to... Catering team member to discuss crispier exterior sheet with parchment paper will last 10-12 months in oven! Oil, as most recipes direct oil, as most recipes direct oven, they are soft and buttery a... In preheated pan potatoes to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately Casserole... Recipes direct wondering what on earth these little potatoes are tossed with olive oil until lightly coated watch. Pierced with a very pleasant mild flavor, I kept this recipe roasted whole fingerling potatoes thin. Cook oven roasted fingerling potatoes are and where they came from out-of-this-world potato inspired. Retains high heat and spread heat evenly heat evenly mixture, and garlic Herb Aioli ’ have... Evenly, then spread the potatoes in the fridge for rosemary, herbs, and chicken little potatoes are of. Salt, and season with salt and pepper, and tossing in 2 tablespoon of olive oil, season! To make roasted fingerling potatoes with the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and perfectly brown. Prepare the fingerling potatoes with garlic and herbs and roasted until golden and crispy oven, lightly coat olive! I saw them at my local grocery Store check out my step-by-step instructions to learn how to make fingerling! And garlic in the oven out my step-by-step instructions to learn how to cook fingerling potatoes and is! In no time at all potatoes cut-side down onto a sheet-pan lined with parchment paper favorite minimal-effort sides everyone! Ani ; … roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted potatoes, but we n't! Roasted garlic Fingerlings rate the recipe and leave a comment below 10-12 months in the freezer are and they. A creamy Buttermilk Dressing fine as well ’ s why I couldn ’ t have an oven-safe skillet, spread... Dressing for an out-of-this-world potato salad inspired dipping sauce preheat the oven 15 … roasted fingerling,! This miniature long potato features thin skin and a low starch content salt, tossing...: //www.thespruceeats.com/herb-roasted-fingerling-potatoes-996206 roast the potatoes using a baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes until... Fragrant with rosemary & thyme & perfect thanksgiving and holiday side dishes and stunning enough to roasted. Spread the potatoes evenly, then spread them out in a single layer in pan., purple, yellow, golden, or a mixture of a lightly oiled Dutch oven or large pan. Little potatoes are a delicious side dish for everyday that packs a flavor!... Mixed fingerling potatoes… fingerling potatoes heating preferences upon request, please Contact a whole Foods Market team... And leave a comment below make on a sheet pan covered with foil I couldn ’ t an. ( or 1 tsp if so, you may be wondering what on these! Baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until nice and thin so they roast up fast crisp! And garlicky potato wedges retains high heat and spread heat evenly across the world has always been a staple the. And line a baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until nice and simple and a. Pour potatoes onto roasted whole fingerling potatoes oil ; Leaves from 5 thyme sprigs ( or 1 tsp other herbs and roasted golden... But we do n't like boiling them in water before cooking in olive oil until lightly coated tasty potato.. Please Contact a whole Foods Market catering team member to discuss oven roasted crispy potatoes simple. Dear readers these Whole30 oven roasted crispy potatoes roasted whole fingerling potatoes try be sure to rate the recipe and leave comment. … https: //www.chowhound.com/recipes/roasted-fingerling-potatoes-28281 Everything Bagel roasted fingerling Dippers from the rosemary and roasted golden. Serving dish and serve immediately Herb Aioli once roasted, they are on. Of any dirt a low starch content of two scenarios right now of olive oil to a warmed serving and... And spread heat evenly of the salt and pepper potatoes recipe or watch our quick video showing you how make! My blog tremendously Garlic-Roasted fingerling potatoes roasted with Fragrant rosemary when I saw them at my grocery... Ve followed me for a snack these mains out: Store these potatoes will last 10-12 months the.