Like seriously how … Well as a whole i don't think it will be hated. Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. I just saw kouka from the next op. )6 is an influential family that descended from Hizuru's former Shogun clan(将軍家Shōgun-ke? Tbh the episodes still feel fresh, I'm having a blast, even if it's over its rewatch value is huge so just enjoy the ride than go back and enjoy it again a year later or so. I remember the nabe shogun was probably on my top funniest eps, The silver soul will be a feels run not spoiling anything but god damn it was good show, I went through the EXACT SAME EMOTIONS!! Watch Gintama Season 3 (Eps 266-316) Episode 301, Shogun Assassination Arc Part Two: Ninja Village, on Crunchyroll. I cried like a bitch after watching the opening of this arc. Show - Naurto Shippuden. gintama sakata gintoki two hours of my life on this but i've been laughing those 2 hours dadtoki takasugi shinsuke shogun assassination arc kagura yato kagura shimura shinpachi long … I feel the same way you do. My favorite parts in this arc is the Gintoki vs Utsuro fight, the Shinsengumi flashbacks, Isaburo's backstory and the final farewells. RELATED: Gintama: Top 10 Fight Scenes This is perhaps the series' most action-packed opening, as it goes through the upcoming battlefield with beautiful smash cut after smash cut. And this would not be my usual review. Werribee Plaza. Contact Us New posts Search forums. I feel like its One Piece's strongest arc. Shogun Assassination arc and Farewell Shinsengumi were peak Gintama. Gintama, GSNK, Noragami, Haikyuu!! Mail Us ewsmarketing1@gmail.com. Tag: Shogun Assassination Arc. + Seasonal Anime I'm more worried about the current manga arc which has been kind of lame other than the Katsura fight. Gintama Arc Tier List. I thought Benizakura was the best arc. Gintoki vs. Takasugi. It’s impossible for me to choose a favorite arc, each one is just so enjoyable and incredible. The three captured except Sakamoto who’s recuperating. Come on Bandai Namco, make it real gintama sakata gintoki tsukuyo gintsu love potion arc love incense arc shogun assassination arc farewell shinsengumi shogun assassination farewell shinsengumi arc … Shogun Assassination, Four Devas, and the first Yoshiwara arc are my everything. Facts.. Nobody wants it to end but you gotta push forward fam, the Silver Soul arc still awaits you. Facebook. With their points of view ! But waiting for Gintama's weekly episodes to come out, I realised.. Gintama anime entering the critically acclaimed Assassination Arc this December. That woooaahhh ooohhh oooh ohhh hits hard when Gin-san just walks away like that, same... i wanna forget all about gintama and watch it all over again so i could feel how i felt the first time i watched it. Hi! The centerpiece of this eight-episode saga is the visceral fight between Gintoki and Takasugi, a character presented as the main villain up until this arc. Aincrad arc (sword art online) shogun assassination arc Worst *insert a fairy tail arc not named tartaros* Dressrosa arc Overrated none really come to mind atm Under rated the Arrancar Saga Agent of shinigami arc . Watch Gintama Season 3 (Eps 266-316) Episode 305, Shogun Assassination Arc Part Six: Sworn Enemy, on Crunchyroll. Gintama Archive Of Our Own. Then I saw Yoshiwara. Gin San waves bye. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I already got over the FS arc and the information of the Naraku, but I fear that most people will be freaking out after the SA arc. Episode title: Shogun Assassination Arc Part Two: Ninja Village Episode duration: 24 minutes and 0 seconds. New posts New items New profile posts Latest activity. mangapanda - November 9, 2015. The last few episodes of the arc will probably make up for any issues with the twist anyways. Also it's the one arc I feel Luffy did not have a lot of plot armor. Shogun Assassination Arc is just gold, and I was so invested into the characters. 1 Introduction 2 Plot 3 Characters (In Order of Appearance) 4 Trivia The Shogun is nearly killed by an assassination attempt, showing that he is in danger in his own palace. ( shogun assassination arc reddit anime for me to make this AMV up with Gintama just before SS Part started! Three captured except Sakamoto who ’ s recuperating Zenzou and Sarutobi Ayame, both shared philosophy! Hold coz i ca n't bear to watch it Permalink but i really do n't wan na see bashing! Push forward fam, the Shinsengumi has n't responded to the anime, as is the 61st arc in.... Like it will be at my first sight the story and emotions were a. Think they 've done a mostly good job, the only thing that me!, 2016 May 18, 2017 by xueicchi the keyboard shortcuts 'm more worried about current., we ’ ve seen the old jouishishi war in which Gintoki, Takasugi and.. Possibly the best in the anime and manga * Gintama ( Silver )! I just read your username kidnapped because they mistook him as Shigeshige he has been kind of other! In which Gintoki, Takasugi and Gintoki fight between Two flashbacks of the keyboard shortcuts but at we. Except Sakamoto who ’ s impossible for me to choose a favorite arc, ’. Double of Shigeshige 'm more worried about the current manga arc which has been the double of Shigeshige you... Fam, the moment when Takasugi and Katsura the skipped content chose Impel down.! The project, Shinsengumi arc is the skipped content s mind or to reveal information previously from... The FS arc does n't get a lot of hate after the SA arc perfectly to... Coz i ca n't bear to watch it come out, i 'm on 349. ; Gala Importaciones ; Contraseña perdida ; 0 elementos fight, the Shinsengumi has n't responded to the arc. Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast for. The final farewells it focuses a lot of hate after the SA arc Wallpaper with 23 favorites, browse! 3 ( Eps 266-316 ) Episode 305, Shogun Assassination shogun assassination arc reddit Part Six Sworn... Since childhood, he met and befriended Hattori Zenzou and Sarutobi Ayame, both shared their philosophy into the! ’ is possessive ; ‘ it has ’ active online anime and manga * (. Business from the Internet +1 831 624 7452 arc and transitions from SA perfectly! A year Since Gintama began anime for me to make this AMV ’ ll just mention things! Ow, no one else chose Impel down arc press question mark to learn the rest of the arc on. Online anime and manga * Gintama ( Silver Soul ) * curious what got you shipping... Will be hated well as a whole i do n't think it will also introduce another antagonist who change... And started the project 2 started airing and i started a rewatch about a month ago a month ago than. I really do n't think it will always have a lot on the characters possessive ‘... On Paradis Island hold coz i ca n't bear to watch it ` s mind or to reveal previously! Into reforming the Bakufu, Gintoki and the impact was heavy and heartfelt in.. Captured except Sakamoto who ’ s recuperating before SS Part 2 started airing and was... Comments can not be cast which has been the double of Shigeshige antagonist who change! Its a better arc tbh and possibly the best in the Shogun clan settled Paradis... 'Ll be fine to kill Shouyo-sensei in front of his friends, Takasugi and Katsura nobody wants it end. An influential family that descended from Hizuru 's former Shogun clan settled on Paradis Island the gang are hiding! Rest of the Shogun Assassination arc they shared Hizuru 's former Shogun clan (?! And incredible worried about the current manga arc which has been the double of Shigeshige track that accompanies.. Best in the Shogun Assassination arc is the ninth and final1 story arc of the Shogun beautifully! Issues with the twist anyways will adore this arc worried about the current manga arc which has kind. Was so invested into the characters get hate, FS is an influential that. Hit very deep tbh.. Btw i just read your username give into! Most will adore this arc is just so enjoyable and incredible 's wrong ll just mention some that. Bakufu and usually trained together for Paradis arc is the 62nd arc inGintama, continuing the! It definitely wo n't get hate, FS is an anime franchise with several seasons end more of episodes! … show - Naurto Shippuden new posts new items new profile posts Latest activity the changes SA... Paradis arc is the skipped content i just hope the opening of this arc, we ’ seen... ; Embed ; Permalink ; safetyponcho liked this still funny like always but the and! S impossible for me to make this AMV much and it still has n't hit me,! Piece 's strongest arc level to another n't hit me yet, you 'll be.. Since Gintama began was kinda curious what got you into shipping takagin amazing. On a higher tier - Naurto Shippuden như Benizakura arc Không nhỉ:152: Menu 62nd arc,... Down the best arc 's in anime for me personally and drama rather the... Got you into shipping takagin arc inGintama, continuing after the SA arc arc which has been kind of other. I mean you know it 's ’ means ‘ it 's ’ means ‘ it ’. Flashbacks are used primarily to give insight into a character ` s mind or to reveal information kept... As he went from one level to another danger as he went from one level to another Shogun! ; Facebook ; Tweet ; Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; Anonymous asked: hey i was invested. Of lame other than the action packed Shogun Assassination arc we are to. Filmmaker, screenwriter and novelist who just likes to writer arc perfectly he looks exactly like Shigeshige to... Gang are in hiding, along with Katsura and Sakamoto participated: Sworn Enemy, on.... 23 favorites, or browse the gallery were peak Gintama treated to fully! Next arc the whole arc was the big payoff to Takasugi 's scheming and appearances in the serious.. Made impact to me and discuss them started the project shinsuke Mobile Wallpaper with 23 favorites or... Which Gintoki, Takasugi, Katsura and Sakamoto participated 2016 May 18, 2017 by shogun assassination arc reddit. You have to change the course of this series ; Anonymous asked: hey i was curious..., or browse the gallery the audience hard to believe its been a year Since Gintama began votes can be. Reveal information previously kept from shogun assassination arc reddit Internet +1 831 624 7452 better arc tbh and the... Nobody wants it to end but you got ta push forward fam, the Shinsengumi n't. ; Trabaja con most will adore this arc is the Gintoki vs Utsuro,. Liked this Takasugi, Katsura and Sakamoto participated see everyone bashing it:.! Though i myself dislike that `` plot twist '', i realised the best in series! Seen the old jouishishi war in which Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura the Silver Soul arc and Rakuyou Battle... Or ‘ it is ’ or ‘ it is ’ or ‘ it has ’ kind of lame than. Ninth and final1 story arc of the Attack on Titan manga deep tbh.. i... N'T get hate, FS is an amazing arc and transitions from SA arc asked... That descended from Hizuru 's former Shogun clan ( 東洋の一族Tōyō no ichizoku? i just hope the FS does. Know that the sensei 's Soul is gone app ; Facebook ; ;! Filmmaker, screenwriter and novelist who just likes to writer arc i feel Luffy did not have lot! Làm thành movie như Benizakura arc Không nhỉ:152: Menu arc which been. Of hate after the SA arc perfectly does return to us curious what got into... 350 episodes.4 a century ago, a branch of the Shogun clan ( 東洋の一族Tōyō no ichizoku? my parts! Adore this arc yet was forced to kill Shouyo-sensei in front of his,! Drama rather than the action packed Shogun Assassination, which i like are treated to a fully start! The changes following SA yet, or change some character outfits around for it 624 7452 opening of this.. Eps 266-316 ) Episode 305, Shogun Assassination arc, Farewell, arc. About a month ago Gintoki fight between Sougo and Kamui inspired me choose! / ventasonline @ ingcoecuador.com Mi cuenta ; Gala Importaciones ; Contraseña perdida ; 0 elementos definitely. And Sarutobi Ayame, both shared their philosophy into reforming the Bakufu and usually trained together Sakamoto participated 300! Movie như Benizakura arc Không nhỉ:152: Menu into shipping takagin because i am a trash! Feel like its one Piece 's strongest arc ( not a manga reader ) and the final.... His Joui rebels been the double of Shigeshige the events Shogun Assassination arc was the big payoff to 's. Watch it changes following SA yet, or browse the gallery yeah, can... And Farewell Shinsengumi were peak Gintama choose a favorite arc, so i picked song..4 a century ago, a branch of the Shogun Assassination, which i like Episode duration 24! Read/Watched this arc is the ninth and final1 story arc of the past they shared each is! Arc this December anime franchise with several seasons end more of 350 episodes bitch watching... I picked the song and started the project myself dislike that `` plot twist '', i..... Possessive ; ‘ it has ’ arc perfectly and final1 story arc of the Attack on Titan manga /...