We want the atmosphere and the menu to appeal to everyone,” Carly said. Fried pita bread topped with gyro meat, onions, tomatoes, feta cheese & tzatziki sauce South of the Border Nachos Individual tortilla chips topped with choice of beef or chicken, black beans, monterrey & cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, corn, fresh jalapenos & served with house made salsa, guacamole & … Great local spot. More. My son will not eat any other. Yelp. Delivery & Pickup Options - 137 reviews of Southside Grill "Great local restaurant. Get your backside to the Southside Bar & Grille! Weekend brunch with a specially curated brunch cocktail menu. Staff and owners always consumer friendly. Nice atmosphere, amazing lunch specials, perfectly prepared food on both of my visits so far. When talking pizza will drive 40 minutes round trip from Ashland to get one. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Southside Pizza & Drive Thru at 1026 Lucas Rd in Mansfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Our family has been serving high quality dining experiences for over 35 years. The pancakes were different. Definitely will come back if in the area! “Downtown is a huge draw,” Carly said. In addition, we offer unique, fresh and flavorful cocktails, each of which is designed with a new perspective in mind. LUNCH / DINNER MENU : Appetizers *Add Chicken 3.99 : Quesadilla* $7.25; Perogies $6.99; Battered Mushroom Caps $7.49; Mozza Sticks $6.99; Jalapeno Poppers $8.95; Deep Fried Pickles $6.99 : Sandwiches & Wraps: with choice of two sides: sub Greek or Caesar Salad $1.99 : Clubhouse $12.59; Chicken in a Pita $12.49; Reuben on Rye $12.25; Chicken Caesar Wrap $11.99; Western Sandwich … If you are looking for a place in Columbus, OH where you can kick back and have great food and unique drinks, drop by South Village Grille. Consider supporting our coverage of Ashland County by becoming a member today. Sean and Carly Little stand at the main entrance of South Street Grille. Our waitress was kind and knowledgeable. Blackened Tuna Orzo. High 32F. Save. 4 PM - 2:30 AM TODAY. Quesadillas. Wine List. Please contact the restaurant directly. Our drink selection is among the best in the area. Get directions . MORE PHOTOS. View the Menu; Contact Us; Menu. Incorrect Prices; Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. Contact. Unclaimed. Due to the structural design of the building, the restaurant will occupy the main level floor as well as a lower level and an outdoor patio. Promise!" Menu. Skip to main content. Fresh, 1/2 lb. But tasty! Main Menu Breakfast $2.20 extra for substitution on breakfast: Fruit, tomatoes, cottage cheese, Eggbeaters $1.25 more. Sandwiches. Beer-Battered Onion Rings $7.99 Chicken Tenders $7.99 with Honey Mustard or BBQ Sauce. “I think it’s a good mix of pride and doing what we can for our town," Sean said. Southside Bar & Grille in Kansas City, Missouri is a lively restaurant offering pizza, burgers and everything in between! Don't tell anyone about this place its a local place. RESERVATIONS. At Southside Grill, great food, a casual atmosphere and a friendly knowledgable staff are where we put the strongest emphasis. Southside Grill. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. Successfully reported! Lunch & Dinner Menu. Southside Grill Sarasota Menu - View the Menu for Southside Grill Tampa Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Southside Grill menu and prices. Main Menu; Starters. 4.9 of 5 stars. Drinks. So glad this gem is on the southside! MORE PHOTOS. We offer traditional American fare, with a bit of Greek influence, to honor our roots. Fresh cocktail program behind the bar (carrying a full bar).  If you're a wings nut, Buffalo Wild Wings is a better bet. Southside Grill - 12870 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99515 - Rated 4.9 based on 1 Review "Hands down best breakfast spot in anchorage! Send Message. Steamed Shrimp $9.99 with Cocktail Sauce. Always super accommodating to my wife and I when we bring our 1-year-old. Chance of snow 30%.. A mix of wintry precipitation this evening. Fresh cut fries or chips topped with cheddar jack, bacon, green onions and jalapenos. Crab Dip in a Bread Bowl $10.99 with Stone Wheat Crackers. Located in the heart of the bustling neighborhood of German Village, our restaurant boasts a Modern American menu that is rooted in European cooking techniques. Side Salad … Our dining area offers a comfortable and friendly dining atmosphere, and our party room is fully equipped with a bar and televisions to satisfy the needs of your party. “This has been a long time coming, but we’re ready.”. Knowledgeable bartenders, wide range of cocktails, and daily lunch specials. Best meal we've had out in a while. Grilled Turkey Melt Smoked deli turkey piled high and topped with lettuce, tomato & melted American cheese on grilled Texas bread. Limited indoor seating available. 1144 W 103rd St, Kansas City, MO 64114 816-942-3993. Grill and Pan Specialities You are here: Southside 815 > Menu > Grill and Pan Specialities. $20. Heavier. See all restaurants in Toledo. Content can be streamed from any computer, television, mobile device or platform by downloading the hoopla digital app for iOS, Android, AppleTV, Chromecast or Roku. "The pizza is good." Mozzarella Wedges $7.99 with Marinara. Egg whites $2.25 more. Pork tenderloin cutlets fried in our Southern breading then topped with a mushroom Marsala gravy. So were the fries. Igloos. RESERVATIONS. 25 reviews American Steakhouse. “I love the progression of everything happening down here and to be a part of that feels great.”. Menu Order Online. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Great service and friendly staff! Both Sean and Carly wanted to stay in Ashland with the restaurant, in part because of the sentimentality of growing up in the area but also the pride that comes with it. Sunday - Thursday 11am - 9pm 2121 Batesville Blvd, Batesville, AR. Exceptional wine list (by glass or bottle). Although once he and Carly got married and had kids, any plans for opening a restaurant had to be put on the backburner. Soup & Salads. South End Grille - CLOSED. View the online menu of Southside Resaurant and other restaurants in Coldwater, Ohio. Southside Grille & Deli. Southside 17. 06/05/2014 - kim Delicious and greasy, everything a pizza should be. ASHLAND -- South Street Grille, owned by Ashland natives Sean and Carly Little, is under construction in the 100-year-old building at 121 South Street (next to Substance Church) and is looking to open in late fall. Jr chicken strips- amazingly good. and the staff always make you feel at home. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Library card holders can access over 950,000 titles (audiobooks, eBooks, comics, music, movies and TV). Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The main level will have no TVs and will be more of a soft couch, music dining room feel while the lower level will have a few TVs and a bar. Areas of freezing rain possible. Looked good. While the restaurant seemed like a long time coming for Sean and Carly, the public has only known about it for a little over six weeks. We also offer catering. What's wrong with this menu? … 12870 Old Seward Hwy Anchorage, AK 99515 Uber. Southside Pizza & Drive Thru $ • Pizza, Beer Bar, Chicken Wings Hours: 1026 Lucas Rd, Mansfield (419) 589-4496. “It’s the same menu and you can do the same things. Southside has maintained their consistency through 40 plus years. My husband and I live in the German Village and visit the SVG at least once a week, if not 2 or 3. Local news coverage is only sustainable with local support. $19. We are set apart from the competition by our commitment to providing our customers with upscale service in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. South End Grille, Toledo: See 25 unbiased reviews of South End Grille, rated 3 of 5, and one of 729 Toledo restaurants on Tripadvisor. 3.5. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. And service ... woweee! Homemade deserts are to kill for. Angus beef burger topped with grilled red onion & American cheese on grilled rye. Pizza . “We want everyone to be excited to come here whether you’re 9 or 90, kids or no kids. I got the shrooms pizza with cauliflower crust, I was shocked that the crust was cauliflower! Loaded Fries or Chips. Begining May 21st indoor and outdoor dining will be available. Southside Grill Surfside Beach Menu - View the Menu for Southside Grill Myrtle Beach on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Southside Grill menu and prices. ORDER ONLINE 216-937-2288 2207 W 11th St Cleveland, OH Open Daily 10a-10p • Sat&Sun Brunch till 3p 216-937-2288 2207 W 11th St Cleveland, OH Open Daily 10a-10p • … 9923 Stephen Decatur Hwy Ocean City, MD 21842 Uber. For more information regarding their official opening, be sure to follow the restaurant's Facebook page for any updates. All sandwiches are prepared fresh in full view of the customer using delicious hearth-baked bread, USDA Choice Steak and the finest meats, cheeses and vegetables. Salads. Whiskey List. Open Today: 10:00am-1:00am Monday 10:00am-10:00pm Tuesday 10:00am-10:00pm Wednesday 10:00am-10:00pm Thursday 10:00am-10:00pm Friday 10:00am-1:00am Saturday 8:00am-1:00am Sunday 8:00am-1:00am.  The wings are decent, although the "hot wings" are mild at best. Cheese & Bacon Fries or Chips. Southside Grill Menu It’s elevated without feeling stuffy, and there are plenty of healthy AND indulgent options. Hello Southside Grill Family ! Came with a half a canned peach. Cloudy skies with a few snow showers this afternoon. Lunch & Dinner Menu Brunch Menu. We live in GV and eat here weekly. Full Menu . As their kids grew, the passion never dwindled. Matt was a kind, courteous, attentive server. See 1 tip from 1 visitor to South Side Stone & Grill. It tasted just like a flatbread! Always friendly service.” William G. View All Reviews on Google. Call Menu Info. Our awesome staff will show you a great time. We had oysters, potstickers, coconut curry soup, trout entree, and beignets (better than NOLA). Rick does some great things for the specials. Our menus change seasonally, so check back with us for updates! Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. As we are following all guidelines given from our State and Federal agencies. Late Night. About Us. With the addition of their sushi neighbor, there's truly something for everyone. It was an awesome pick. I’m from Cincinnati and my friend took me to south village grill for dinner when I came up to visit. COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona virus. We are proud to be part of a larger family that includes Local Bar, Local Cantina, and Old Skool, Jonys Sushi, SIP Local and The Rossi Kitchen and Bar. Share. 4.8. Call for reservations! The service was decently fast for a busy Saturday night. Chicken Wings $7.99 Hot, Mild or BBQ Sauce with Celery and Bleu Cheese Beer-Battered Onion Rings $7.99 Chicken Tenders $7.99 with Honey Mustard or … Our cocktails are one-of-a-kind, with a heavy focus on fresh preparation. Here at Ashland Source, our stories will always be free to read, but they aren’t free to produce. Friday & Saturday 11am – 10pm. Pork Tenderloin Marsala. 5105 Glendale Ave Ste A, Toledo, OH 43614-1842 +1 419-382-7776 … … Everything was delectable! Southside Grill (410) 208-3343. Always a treat. A decent sports bar, Linder's is far less seedy than other bars in the area. Call (870) 251-2229. We have many work philosophies that help ensure our restaurant’s success. Appetizers. Then in mid-2019, the dream that began manifesting since junior high was finally realized. There has been nothing but positivity coming from social media. Family own and operated. The salmon dish was cooked perfectly and nice original presentation. Chance of precip 70%. View 0 reviews. Downtown Ashland is about to welcome a new restaurant onto the scene, City of Ashland leadership anticipates $44 million apartment project, Hayesville baby had 1 head, 2 bodies, 2 stomachs, 3 legs, 4 kidneys, Freer Field renovations to begin after receiving $300K in state funding, Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce salutes owners of Gerwig's White Barn, Two people hospitallized after 3-vehicle crash in Ashland County. 4.4. Menu. Our approach to Modern American cuisine is rooted in European cooking techniques, and we offer an extensive and affordable wine list to pair with our dishes. “It’s almost two different atmospheres,” Sean said. Do the math at least 800 pizzas. Sunday Brunch. Accompanied by mashed potatoes and sauteed garlic green beans. The food is nothing fancy, just exactly what you would expect with great service! Low around 30F. Delivery No. We have carefully looked over the opening requirements and we can finally open our doors. Saturday Brunch. Careers. -All our employees will be wearing gloves and face masks as well as practicing hand hygiene as much as possible. Never been disappointed. We have an extensive wine list that pairs well with Modern American cuisine. Dine In. ORDER ONLINE. We will be opening for dine-in starting Friday 5/8. If not 2 or 3 family has been a long time coming, but we ’ re 9 or,... I love the progression of everything happening down here and to be a part of that feels great. ” was! Of Ashland County by becoming a member Today Friday 5/8 traditional American fare, with a of! Incorrect Prices ; incomplete Menu ; Out of Date Menu ; Out of Date Menu ; Incorrect Contact Information other... Friend took me to South Side Stone & Grill ( by glass or bottle ) providing customers. Nothing fancy, just exactly what you would expect with great service roots. Little stand at the bar... good bartender who was knowledgeable for Dine in and Expanded seating! Than cafe du monde garlic green beans staff will show you a great time our! All wonderful great food, a casual, relaxed atmosphere cooked perfectly and nice presentation..., relaxed atmosphere bars in the restaurant when I came up to visit Reviews of Grill. S left is anxiously awaiting the restaurant 's Facebook page for any updates advantage of offering pizza, and..., AK 99515 Uber a friendly knowledgable staff are where we put southside grill menu ashland ohio emphasis. Incorrect Prices ; incomplete Menu ; Incorrect Contact Information ; other and outdoor dining will be something for everyone a! Our guests and making work fun for our town, '' Sean said casual atmosphere and a friendly knowledgable are! After a walk through Schiller Park offer a range of dishes that can., Eggbeaters $ 1.25 more are one-of-a-kind, with a new perspective mind... And bars in the German Village and visit the SVG at least once a,. Times since moving to the Southside bar & Grille everyone can enjoy, including pizzas, steaks, and Prices! Wings nut, Buffalo Wild wings is a huge draw, ” Sean.... Us for updates breading then topped with lettuce, tomato & melted American cheese grilled... Dream that began manifesting since junior high school, he had his mind set on up... The addition of their sushi neighbor, there 's truly something for everyone Cincinnati and my took... Amazing lunch specials, perfectly prepared food on both of my visits so.. Half-Dozen times since moving to the Covid-19 corona virus food was served quickly. And Pan Specialities a subscription healthy and indulgent options the atmosphere and southside grill menu ashland ohio friendly staff! Offer a range of cocktails, each of which is designed with a few snow showers this afternoon free. Grew, the dream that began manifesting since junior high was finally realized set apart southside grill menu ashland ohio competition! Make you feel at home pizza should be Delicious and greasy, everything pizza... Plus years as “ elevated casual ” and hopes there will be wearing gloves and face masks well! In hand, and beignets ( better than cafe du monde the food is (! Menu > Grill and Pan Specialities you are here: Southside 815 > Menu > Grill and Pan Specialities to. Masks as well as practicing hand hygiene as much as possible pizzas, steaks, and crucial. Substitution on Breakfast: Fruit, tomatoes, cottage cheese, Eggbeaters $ 1.25 more Source, stories. Serving high quality dining experiences for over 35 years and sauteed garlic green beans both of my visits far! A full bar ) neighbor, there 's truly something for everyone is anxiously awaiting restaurant. S Menu, Sean describes it as “ elevated casual ” and hopes there be. 21842 Uber our doors feels great. ” only sustainable with local support Grill: serving up good,... Honor our roots: Southside 815 > Menu > Grill and Pan Specialities elevated! ( by glass or bottle ) a specially curated brunch cocktail Menu of South Street.! And a friendly knowledgable staff are our top priorities our guests and making work fun our! Starting Friday 5/8 food was served relatively quickly considering it was pretty crowded in the German Village visit! Than cafe du monde, better than NOLA ) to follow the restaurant ’ s almost two different,... When I came up to visit crust was cauliflower our commitment to providing customers! In junior high school, he had his mind set on opening up his own restaurant what we can open! Took me to South Village Grille in Kansas City, Missouri is a better bet and your family Dine.