Lola: "Who cares? Luan: "Well, except for him." Lynn Sr.: "Too soon, honey. You should see me pop wheelies in a tank, baby." Luan:[Choking]They spread noxious fumes! Beware of fangs and bloody fur. Factoring in the angle of our decent, current wind speed, and the condition of this aging heap. And supes high fiber." The Mummy (1932) Trick or Treating kid dressed up as title monster. Lori: "Anyone want a low-cal bean chip? I've got the whole top floor. [Rita puts her contribution in the jug. Honey? [to the farmer] "1920?" "[Lynn Sr. stops the van on the gas station. Lynn Sr.: [gasps] "What? Lana: [hugs them] "My babies! Wish I could repay you in a bigger way, but..." [gives a crate to Lynn Sr.] "...how about you take some of my cherries for the road." ??? Lynn: "I know. Eleven-year-old Lincoln Loud gives viewers an inside look at how to survive the chaos of a huge household, especially as the only boy with ten sisters! Recently Changed Pages. Lincoln: "I can't believe we're gonna miss out on the bumper boats." Hey!) [Lincoln, Clyde and 10 sisters is going out the Loud House] Lisa: "Hmmm, Most to be all interactive lately." Anyone could've lost the van." I fear we are going to wind up-" Rita: "Wait!" Script Act 1 [Daytime. Leni: "Live on the edge with a polka-dot skirt." The Loud House S02E24 Tricked! Contents. 0:30. Lynn Sr.: Uh, you sure you know what you're doing? [It shows that the truck is already going down.] is one of my all time favorite holiday specials in cartoons. [He and Rita head inside, while the siblings, minus Lisa and Lily, come outside with their luggage, Lucy is dragging a coffin.] We'll have to eat in the car. [Cuts to later, showing that Lana has gotten Vanzilla out of the ditch and repaired it.] [Lynn Sr. starts the car and the family heads off.] All Loud House Crossovers. Waiter: [Thinking Lola means him] "The Load family!" [A+] 28a - Intern for the Worse Flip's a dirty manipulator. No windows!" We're talking bumper boats, horseback riding, and 26 flavors of fudge." "Oh, only if they're colorful or ironic." Lana: "Ugh, the coolant must've leaked when we crashed." [B] 13a - For Bros About to Rock Luna Loud rocks. 22:35. [Daytime. Old people rock. Kings Of The Con- The Loud House 1001 Animations. And The Loud House is no exception. At the IT offices, there's a line of food trucks. Luna: [Looks to where Lily is pointing] "Whoa, the Chill-ster's right, dudes. Lana: "Stand back and let me work." Luan: '"Well, that was a wash." [Laughs] We'll take anything you got!" "Lynn: [Gives him a thumbs down] "Weak. Loud! Ever wonder what it's like to grow up in a big family? "Tricked!" Lisa: "Of course we have some time all the sudden. Far away, the prisoner is still on the plane they used, celebrating his freedom.] What have I done?!" Meanwhile, Lucy puts on a haunted maze, and the younger girls scheme to get maximum candy. How would you have enough space for all of us?" "Lucy: "Vomit. Lincoln welcomes us into the Loud house, where, in a big family like his, even going to the bathroom is an adventure. Heads are rolling, literally! You got tricked! For extra strength. [Through his carrier window, he sees the Louds' plane.] But keep it under 50." ", [Cuts to the next day; Lynn Sr. putting suitcases on top of Vanzilla.] There's a bus station right down the street!" "This is a big moment for the Louds. The Loud House Halloween Special | Nick for fans of Halloween. Huntington Plan/Trick or Treating Scheme into action, Halloween Ruined/ Making it Right/Confession to the others, Lucy brings the scare/ A Happy Halloween for everyone, Team Robot In Pokemon Sun & Moon The Series. In the Loud House! [The family gets back on the road.] I merely used a formula combining elements of spatial analysis, and the basic physics theorem stating that for every object-" [realizes her family has gotten in Vanzilla; deadpanned.] [As Luan gets in, Lynn Sr. starts Vanzilla, when suddenly...] [End of Act 1], [With their mode of transportation gone, the Loud Family is sitting on a curb near the gas station where they used the bathroom. Lana: "Last one!" ]Luan: "Whoops. Lisa: "Now, Father, don't be so hard on yourself. 6:08. "Lisa: "Sorry. I suggest we employ a technique known as "Hide the Iceberg". But getting here wasn't easy." But only if it takes less than ten minutes!" By Silent-Sid Watch. References . Lisa: "Of course we have some time all the sudden. [notices a car coming] "Oh, here we are." [Another flashback shows Leni running a fashion advice stand and is giving some to Jancey Yates.] She giggles at this once again. Little Girl: "Thank you. The camera pans over to the crop-duster as well as the other parts of the plane in the trees and the crop-duster farts one last time.]. [A] Scoots, comes by and tosses a few coins.] There was a crack in the cylinder block, so I just re-routed the exhaust manifold past the carburetor, and then-" [realizes her family has gotten in Vanzilla; deadpanned.] Happy Halloween everyone! "I also do furniture moving and jar opening. (2017) Connections. Promo (2017) (15 sec) HahnfeldDonald8772. Floor it!" Grouse: "Hey, Loud! Don't make eye contact." eighteen-hundred!" Lynn Sr. is tossing in coins as his family counts.] Rita: "WAIT!" Rita: "I can fly the plane." Look over there!" "Dang it! Lisa: "Quite simple, really. You got tricked. Rita: "Who's ready for lunch? Lynn Sr.: "Oops. [Lily sees another bale of hay roll up to the plane and it reveals the prisoner from earlier. YTV: The Loud House (New Episodes) Promo (September 2017) (30 sec) RickQuind4559. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ]Luan: "Suffocating! Lynn Sr.: "What I meant was, Ding-a-ling as in..." [pulls out his cowbell] "...my cowbell!" Cartoon X-overs 29. [mumbling] "Dang show off in his hot rod." [The Louds finally make it up the hill.] Lincoln: [narrating] "So we all had to do our part." "♫ We're going on vacation! You're staying with me." You can run, but you can’t hide from this eerily awesome song! Lynn Sr.: [from inside] "Sorry kiddo, we should get a move-on. ♫ Lola: [sarcastically] "Wouldn't that have been tragic." In the Loud House! There's no chance that you'll get out. [Rita and Lynn Sr. look back at the prisoner in fear. Rita: "Or maybe, it's a prison thing." For Bros About to Rock / It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House. Don't set me up if you don't wanna hear a joke!" [Rita flies the plane in front of the driver.] Lynn Sr.: [gasps] "Is there anything else we don't know about you, honey? All:♫ La la la.It was one big family throw up(Glaring at Leni) From the egg salad gone wrongAnd that's how all of us wound up,Broke on stage singing this song ♫ And a big reason why is because of the musical number "You Got Tricked!". [It reveals that Lily is on top of Vanzilla, looking annoyed. 2:22. 48 Comments. [He falls too and lands back in the local prison and a gate clanking shut is heard. "[Lynn Sr. is shown to be in the kitchen, making the orders. You got tricked! Lori: [Still offended] "Ugh! Imaginext Hulk Smash Brothers 3 Tricked By Bane In Batman Suit Joker Reverse Flash Joker Fun House. "Don't ask if you don't really want to know." Bus Driver: [getting out] "Oh, gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee." Lola: [notices what the farmer meant and spits them out.] Woman: [walks by] "Oh, no thank you." "Oh, my watch stopped. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Loud House. The Loud House - Halloween - Tricked. Luna: [Notices her drum cymbals] "My hi-hat! In the Loud House! Lily: [annoyed] "Ah!" Lynn Sr.: [gasps] "You're right. [Cuts to the plane all fixed up with a diaper attached to it.] ]Lola: [Gets hit by a sandwich] "Watch it!" Lori: "We can still do this." There's no chance that you'll get out. "Luna: "Puke fest! It looks like they are having an open mic contest, and the winner gets a cash prize.] Luan: "Aw, this was very cherry-table of you. And The Loud House is no exception. I think we'll gotta go straight to the Toy Store for 100 miles per hour." [flies after the driver.] Eighteen-hundred smackeroonies in the savings jug! Meaning he is now free.] [flushes Dorothy down the toilet and hands a little girl a tissue.] Luna, Lynn, Lincoln, Lana, and Lisa are on tubes in the lake squirting each other with water guns, Jerry and Lola are snacking on some of his cherries at the dock, and Rita and Lynn Sr. are relaxing while Lily makes a sandcastle.] During that song, everything and everyone were in bright neon colors as the Loud sister were scarring the ever loving crap out of those two numbskulls Hank and Hawk. What did I tell you about wearing sock with sandals?" All:♫ Yeah. The Loud House has received positive reviews, specifically for its animation, voice acting, characterization, and the heartwarming themes of each episode. Lola: "Loud!" I would totally give Lily an entire bowl of candy. We put our best 10% forward, and conceal the rest. The Louds drive up a hill and finally make it to Weeping Willow with what's left of Vanzilla. Leni: "Oh, it's so hot. How did that happen?" Ding dang darn it!" Driver: "Move it, slowpoke! "[The kids and parents have finished eating their sandwiches. Loud! Lori: [scoffs] "It doesn't even look like me." Oh, hi there. ... • No Laughing Matter/No Spoilers • Legends/Mall of Duty • Read Aloud/Not a Loud • Tricked! Lincoln: [To the viewers] "Well, there goes our vacation." You got tricked! [laughs] "Get it?" Lana: "Ha, ha. Lynn Sr.: [gasps and hugs Vanzilla, while crying.] Concierge: [types on her computer and notices something.] Leni takes a deep breath and hides her head as she and Geo go into the maze. Season 4. The following is a collection of images from the episode "Tricked!". They begin performing. Ghosts writing your eulogy. Concierge: [looks at the results] "I'm so sorry. [pulls out her tools] "I'll have her up and running in no time!" "Lincoln: "I can't throw, either. Commentary is acceptable. Farmer: "Oh, not a problem. Lynn Sr.: "Well, honey, we made it. [The bus driver stops and drops off the Louds in the middle of a highway. Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It's just a little scratched." [holds up a jar of his company-branded cherries.] [Eats sandwich]Lincoln: [Misses sandwich] "I can't catch. After that car carrier!" Luan: "You don't know what we've been through." Rita: "That's nothing. "Come on, Dad! Don't worry..." [pulls out a red marker] "...I'll fix it." Leni: [clearly disgusted by her next customer.] Lynn Sr.: "My puzzles!" Nice job, sweetie. Concierge: "I'd love to help you folks, but there's really nothing I can do." Lynn Sr.: "Well, I've never seen one with shackles... [holds up a pair of handcuffs] ...but it's probably a safety thing." [Farts]Lisa: "Yes, apparently. Louds, assemble!" Shop The Loud House - Halloween - Tricked 1 theloudhouse tapestries designed by Reddanmanic as well as other theloudhouse merchandise at TeePublic. ", [Later, the Louds are still driving and the weather starts to get a little heated out there.] "Lisa: "I second that! Mr. Grouse: [offscreen] "Hey, Louds! [The siblings see Lori snacking on some bean chips.] [The Louds look back to see a prisoner handcuffed at the very back seat and is growling.] Family: "Luna!" Lynn Sr.: [singing] "♫ Just a few more things and we'll all be relaxing in the... ♫" And Ol' Ding-a-ling Loud has a plan." Lynn Sr.:♫ Road, road trippin' blues. Thanks for making them. [Opens the door and whistles] Imaginext Hulk Smash Brothers 3 Tricked By Bane In Batman Suit Joker Reverse Flash Joker Fun House… A Woman Claims Her Husband Tricked Her into Selling Him Their House for $10. Lynn: "Don't let that old geezer pass us, Dad! Our vacation's not over yet. [pulls out her toolbox] "Pull over, Pops. Rita: "Wait!" ♫ Lynn: "Ha, ha! But I think your tattoo artist forgot to give this lady clothes. And looked adorable in the seventh grade. Lana: "The good news is, the crash made the windows go back up. "Siblings: [Groaning]Lincoln: "Uh-oh. [She puts a coin in Leni's cup and walks away.] We don't need to see it." You got punked and pranked with a spooky twist. Woo-hoo!" Vacation, all I ever wanted." [A-] 12b - Chore and Peace But wait, wouldn't Lana LOVE the Loud house this way? Lynn: "Weak!" Video of 'You Got Tricked' Official Music Video | TRICKED! Just a little something we have here in The Loud House A little parlor trick. Prisoner: "Dang it." The fog covers the driver's windshield, causing him to scream and crash into a bale of hay.] I'll pay you again to knock off that racket!" Category:The Loud House Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | Fandom. [The girls and Rita are following behind, shouting at the driver to stop. Lily crawls by sighing with despair), (Back in the Loud House, Pooh and his friends gather all the sisters together), (Everyone agrees except for Lola Lisa and Lana), (Meeting back with Lincoln and Clyde on the street), (Suddenly a gust of wind blows the wrappers away), (Hank and Hawk are eating candy and dragging their sacks down the path while tossing wrappers on the ground), (They follow them to their hideout which is a treehouse), (Lincoln and Clyde climb up into the treehouse quietly and see Hawk and Hank are still asleep), (Lincoln and Clyde switch out the sack with a stick to rest Hank's head on. I’m flying the plane here." That Halloween special Tricked! ]Lori: "Leni, "you're" off lunch duty until further notice." [to his wife] Pull over." According to the reviews, the hotel has a very strict check-in policy. ♫" Stand back and let me work." Lynn: "Boom! "Lynn: [Finds sandwiches inside a basket.] Lynn Sr.: "There it is, gang! Lincoln and Lucy groan in disgust. During the flight, Lily sees something on the road.] Lynn and Lynn Sr.: "Dang it. Offscreen, a fridge door opens, and a scream is heard, as bats fly out of the house and towards the screen, darkening the picture. The Loud House (TV Series) Tricked! Now it's a convertible!" ]Lana: "Uh, excuse me, guys. [run back inside to get her.] [The whole family, except Lori, laughs at Luan's joke.] Lana: "Leave that to me." One boy and ten girls (Wouldn't trade it for the world!) Lori, Leni, Luan, Lana, Lola and Lisa:♫ Bad, bad news. Lynn Sr.: "Sorry, honey, but if we roll any of these windows down, they're not coming back up." Leni: "Yay! Loud Vacation time! In the Loud House! Lana: "Cool tattoos, mister. [The car carrier driver blows his horn at another driver on the same road.] Lana: "Not that. Farmer: "If it wasn't for you guys, I probably would've missed the check-in myself. It is based on the Nickelodeon television series, The Loud House and was directed by show creator, Chris Savino. [Walks in bushes] "Whoa! You got punked and pranked with a spooky twist. (It then cuts to morning in Royal Woods & later The Loud House with My House playing in the background) (It cuts to Lincoln's room where he wakes up & then gets startled by the audience.) [Lincoln turns the knob and green fog comes out of the crop-duster. Before you wet your pants, better get out, quick! Lily: [Points down] "Ban-zilly." [They get out and run inside the resort. The Loud House S02E24 - Tricked… Lana: "12 banger?" "Blegh!" The Loud House S01E13 For Bros About to Rock + It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House. She lived life to the fullest, whether she was swimming around in her castle, blowing bubbles, or eating rocks. [Lynn Sr. presses the button to the AC, which seems to be fluttering and then stops working. The series focuses on Lincoln Loud, the middle and only male child in a house full of girls, who is often breaking the fourth wall to explain to viewers the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of the household. Lynn Sr.: "Let's save this vacation!" Use a bag! [The bus drives off and it reveals that they're actually in a prison bus.] [puts her wrench back in her toolbox.] Concierge: "Actually, sir..." [points to the clock] "...it's eight thirty-five." Lincoln: "Where'd all the other passengers go?" The Loud House. Winnie the Pooh meets The Loud House - Tricked is an upcoming Winnie the Pooh/The Loud House crossover film to be created byLegoKyle14 and Magmon47. A Loud house chainsaw massacre. Loud Family: [Singing while dancing in a conga line that carries throughout the house.] "Speed limit enforced by aircraft? Lisa Loud was waiting for her first report card to start her academic career ahead of the curve. 11b - The Green House You call it shit, I call it great political commentary. We're going on vacation! Woo!" The family screams in horror.] Discover (and save!) Rita: [Walking out with her things] "Let's see, work's taken care of, Mr. Grouse is keeping an eye on the house, Clyde and the McBrides are taking care of Walt, Geo, Charles, and Cliff." Loud! An old woman answers it.] Lily: [annoyed as Rita puts her in her seat.] [takes out a crate] Lincoln Loud! Pooh's Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Another flashback shows Lily as a DJ and Lisa breakdancing at the Royal Woods Mall. Undertale 17. Crud!" Lynn Sr.: "It's one minute to eight o'clock. Lynn Sr.: [jumping on the windshield] "HI! [A-] SEASON 2 27 - 11 Louds a Leapin' The redemption of Mr. Grouse... also, faces of the parents! Lynn Sr.: "Absolutely not! Two with extra sauce. She takes her headphones off. Luan: "Nice fix, but we still have a grave situation!" We're going on vacation! We're behind schedule. Farmer: "Oh, that'd be swell. Lynn: "Look!" [The family notice that Vanzilla is not there.] (gets up) I'm Lincoln Loud, the middle child & token male of the Loud Kids & this is my room. It's eight-thirty-one at night at Rita's dentist and Rita is working on the woman from the lemonade stand's teeth. Rita crumbles up her wrapper. ), (As the sun begins to set, Lisa checks with her protractor), (Lincoln and Clyde comes out in British outfits), (Everyone heads into the bathroom and finds him in the bathtub), (Outside, everyone start chanting candy while Lynn Sr. is terrified of going out. Lily sees the prisoner open the back door of the bus, jump off, and land in the bushes. Luna: "Well, even so, who's gonna fly it?" However, he's pretty packed up. The family sighs with relief. [Eats sandwich]Lori: [Gets hit by a sandwich] "Ow!" Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Directed by Chris Savino. [Leni puts her contribution in the jug. Before you wet your pants, better get out quick. [It's revealed that the customer is Mr. Grouse, who's wearing red shorts, and socks with sandals.] [Lynn puts her contribution in the jug. Lincoln: "Mom, that is so cool!" "What what?" Lynn Sr.: "The bag stays!" Lana jumps into the back and the siblings are passing the crates around and putting them in a pile while the parents are having a conversation with the farmer. [gives the last crate to Lisa. She gets tired and falls asleep.] That's our car!" Lola: "Well, that's sweet, mister, but we're a pretty big family. I dropped a jar of pickles under the sofa." Lynn Sr.: "The way your mother flies, that shouldn't be a problem." Check out this countdown of the Top 13 moments from Tricked! Luna: [Kicks Lynn Sr.'s bag] "How 'bout this humungo bag?" YTV: The Loud House: "Tricked!" "Lori: [defensively] "It was the seat! Oh well." And you know what that means?" [Rita puts on airline goggles and starts the plane with her family on it.] It's here! Man in Car: [concerned] "Oh, look at that poor lady and her baby. … In the Loud House! (originally titled "Trick or Treachery") is the 50th episode of The Loud House, and also the series' first Halloween episode. 24 Comments. 1 Screenshots. Lynn Sr.: "Chins up, family. [Cuts to later, showing that Lana has used Lucy's coffin as a serviceable door.] "Deuces Wild": Lincoln and Clyde, as Ace Savvy and One-Eyed Jack, do battle with a gaseous monster. My favorite holiday of the year! [Instead of catching them, Lynn Sr. ducks. The Loud House S02E24 Tricked! They notice the farmer from earlier have a flat tire on his truck.] "[Luan, Lisa and Lincoln try to throw the wrappers in the bag. But you missed your check-in time, and we gave away your rooms." "Rita: "Honey, let's start looking for a good picnic spot. The series focuses on Lincoln Loud, the middle and only male child in a house full of girls, who is often breaking the fourth wall to explain to viewers the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of the household. Something's gotta go back!" ]Siblings, except Lori: [Groan in disgust]Lori: "Now it's not doing it. Lynn Sr.:♫ Road, road trippin' blues ♫ As they enter Vanzilla, El Diablo and Bitey go under the seat, while Hops jumps into Lana's pocket. "Lincoln: "Leni! Prisoner: "Uh...sure. You, uh...see the silo, right?" Rita: "Ah! So, who are we missing?" It was just amazing … I'm behind schedule!" It will appear on Google Drive as a part of double feature with remake version ofWinnie the Pooh Visits The Tower of Terror(Hosted by Cryptkeeper) in the near future. "Hey, that one is on all of you! Lincoln runs up and stops to catch his breath for a second] Lincoln: "Lori, I'm talking about the plane!" Another flashback shows Luan entertaining at a child's birthday party as a clown. Oct 16, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Gerardo Moreira.. They're not helped by the fact that someone from their parents' past wants them dead and has recruited the people they annoyed to help him get rid of them, while they learn they've been developing powers since they were exposed to Lisa's chemicals. Driver: [gets out and runs] "You'll never get me, po-po!" Can I get a 'What what?'" Lincoln: "Mom? Lana: "Eh, it was no biggie. [He goes around the driver and sees a sign.] [B-] 28b - The Old and the Restless Fuck you, Sue, you disgrace to nurses. YTV: The Loud House: "Tricked!" Get ready for the 'Listen Out Loud' podcast episode that Lori Loud has literally been waiting her whole life to host! 18:57. Can I try them on?" Rita: "seven, eight, nine, ten... Dang it. Butterfly Effect / The Green House. The family is outside looking at the aftermath] [The kids start complaining just as Lisa walks out and whistles to get them to stop.] Lori: [gets it] "Ah." [The bag opens up to reveal a bunch of jigsaw puzzles.] ", [Ticket transition; The Loud family are getting ready to head on the bus while Rita does a head count.] End flashback.] House! I found our ticket out of here!" Before you wet your pants, better get out quick. The Loud House is covered in Halloween decorations as the entrance of a corn sits next to it. Lori, Leni, Luan, and Lucy are riding horses, but Leni is facing the wrong way. Back on Franklin Avenue, the other plan their trick or treating schemes), (As the door closes, there's another knock with the twins now in their aquatic outfits), (Another knock and the twins are in their condiment costumes), (Otis, Sci-Twi, and their friends walks to a old man's house), (Meanwhile, Lincoln, Pooh, and their friends are walking down the street with their sacks loaded), (They bury it underground and head for the intersection of Franklin Ave.), (Suddenly Peck comes in trying to crow in panic), (As they turn the corner, their happiness turned to shock as they see all of Franklin Avenue is a complete mess), (The scene begins with everyone closing up the corn maze), (Everyone go back inside greatly upset of what happened. It’s time to find out the true deets of Lori and Bobby Boo-Boo Bear's legendary first date. [starts the plane again] Lynn: "All done, Mrs. Parker" [It reveals that Lynn shovelled Mrs. Parker's walkway and the walkway next to it.] Toads and Tiaras / Two Boys and a Baby. [Lynn Sr. is about to start the car, when suddenly...] If you can get 'em off me." The Loud House Halloween Special. [grabs her] Give me everything you got dealer . [The bumper to Vanzilla falls off.] I-I cook with your cherries all the time." AllisonUstp2408. Lisa: "-Nose-first in a ditch." Luna Loud rocks Halloween in her latest monster smash hit, “You Got Tricked”. "I've been better!" Rita: [gasps] "Where's Vanzilla?!" (The scene zoom in at a open gate to a old abandon house to the basement of the Cryptkeeper), (Suddenly the barricade started to break and landing him on the wall and when the door opened it revealed a, cackling, old woman), (The scene begins at the Loud House decorated for Halloween with Lynn Sr. screaming finding a head in the fridge), (The rest of the family are working on decorations), (Everyone groans and someone throw a pumpkin at Luan), (Later that day, Lincoln sneaks around the city meeting up with Clyde behind a bush), (Both scratch their chins as suddenly, a taxi stops in front of the gate), (Two rich-looking boys named Alistair and Nigel, who look almost exactly like Lincoln and Clyde, are show coming out the front gate, carrying suitcases. Welcome to The Loud House & Casagrandes YouTube channel! Rita: "Just fill up the hole, sweetie. Games Movies TV Video. The show was based on and started as the 2013 short film/pilot by Chris Savino. I'm not feeling too good myself. Heads are rolling, literally! I made them "weeks" ago. I am totes obsessed with your bracelets. In the Loud House! your own Pins on Pinterest Let me introduce myself, I'm Jerry Kling, the cherry king." Lana: "A night time diaper. Here is the transcript for Winnie the Pooh meets The Loud House - Tricked. … Rita: [sternly] "Lynn, that's not very kind." With Collin Dean, Catherine Taber, Liliana Mumy, Nika Futterman. [Luna is still rocking out on stage when Lynn appears.] Scoots: "Slay all day, girl! Fairly OddParents 17. Luna: "I've got a song about it!" Lola: "Puzzles?" Luan: "How about Lori?" Mr. Grouse: [sighs as he puts a bunch of coins in Leni's cup.] Lincoln:I think Mom passed out. Lori: [offended] "Excuse me. Leni: [to his right] "O.M. Loud! [On the car carrier, some of the Louds' stuff on top of Vanzilla start flying out.] The Loud House is an American animated comedy television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2, 2016. It's revealed there's a man, a woman and a girl in said car.] Zoom out to a close up of Lynn Sr. screaming in horror after seeing a fake severed head with fake blood in the fridge and one last time.] [Lynn Sr. stops the van and the family gets out. I thought I lost you!" Lynn:The windows won't roll down Best Pastors 2017. Here’s everything you need to know about the feature film so far. Spider-Man 20. 3K Views. [faints] Rita: "I know it's hot, but just pretend you're at the beach." Lana: "Some parts were missing, so I had to improvise." We're going on vacation! 1 Storyline 2 TV Song Intro 3 Sound Effects Used 4 Image Gallery 5 Audio Samples The show is about a boy named … The Loud House: Shabby, filled with defects... but it's home. [The front of the plane has an angry face.] Add new page. Lynn Sr.:♫ We got the blues, baby.Those road trippin' blues ♫ Lynn Sr.: "Ah, please, can't you give us another room? [The Louds gets inside the bus.] [In Rita and Lynn Sr.'s bedroom, the family is counting all of their money in the family jug of change. "Okay, now we can go." She giggles at this.] [throws them to her other siblings. ], Lori, Leni, Luan, Lana, Lola and Lisa:♫ Bad, bad news. Surely, some good Samaritan will give us a ride." Lisa: "Yeah, let's just round that up to 'forever'." Rita: "Not now, honey." ]Lynn Sr.: [overworked] "Honey, please discourage special orders. [Rita doesn’t seem to notice, and everyone starts panicking, but Rita pulls up just in time and the plane flies over the silo and take to the skies. Lola: [uses a megaphone] "Line up for lemonade!" I'm picking up some...horse notes." Person: [In one of the porta-potties.] Wikis. The spare is buried under all these crates." Lola: [gasps] "These are delicious!" Leni: ♫ The bean chips of doom ♫ Ban-zilly!" Lynn Sr.: "I'm right there with ya, LJ." Lynn: "Oh, so that's how they go to the Toy Store. [Luna puts her contribution into the jug. Five Nights at Freddy´s 17. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Luan: "Okay. 349 Favourites. That Halloween special Tricked! Lynn Sr.: [Horrified about the half broken van.] ", [Cuts to Rita and Lily standing on the side of the road, while the rest of their family is hiding in the bushes with sneaky looks on their faces. "[The Loud Family sit on the ground. Rita: "What?!" Let me show you to your quarters." Dr Luna Loud: Don't you disrespect me, little Bro Don't you derogate or deride You're in my world now, not your world And I got sisters on the other side Ghost Sisters Voices: (She's got sisters on the other side) Dr Luna Loud: That's an echo gentlemen. 6:08. Bus Driver: [gets back on the bus and looks behind him to see the Loud family.] Up until now, this vacation was the pits". WOULD YOU MIND PULLING OVER, PLEASE?!" Lynn Sr.: "STOP THE BUS!" Lynn Sr.: "My baby! See? ♫ Join the Loud and Casagrandes families during their adventurous lives. Mrs. Parker: "Oh, it's my lucky day. You got tricked. ♫ Lynn Sr.: [taking a few deep breaths.] She grabs the spare tire, hops out the truck, and gets out a scissor jack to position where the tire should go.] [Flashback to when they were on the plane.] [Jancey puts a coin in Leni's cup, and walks away, while the woman from the lemonade stand and the dentist office walks up.] Lincoln: "What about our eight o'clock check-in time?" Prisoner: [laughs] "I'm free! Lynn Sr.: "There it is, gang! Best Pastors 2017. Jerry Kling: "Well, come on, folks. Lincoln: Aah!! The family, minus Lily, is impressed.] [The family look, and see the car carrier that has their beloved Vanzilla.] Lynn: "We already have enough money." "WAIT!" Meanwhile, Lucy puts on a haunted maze, and the younger girls scheme to get maximum candy. [At that moment, the bus they were supposed to go on leaves and another bus takes its place, unbeknownst to the Louds.] [Meanwhile, the car carrier driver comes out the restrooms and gets in as the horn blares. Lisa: "So both definitions of "Ding-a-ling" apply." That was a beautiful service." This vacation isn't over. "And I painted Lori on the crop-duster." ), (They try to get the sack out through the door, but it's not wide enough), (They notice a window and try to push the bag through, but something starts breathing heavily around Clyde), (They see the bullies are awake now and ready to pummel them. I probably would 've missed the the loud house tricked script myself this eerily awesome song family in! Uses a megaphone ] `` Oh, look at that poor lady and baby... Lemonade!, Lucy puts on a snowy, winter day knocking on someone 's door carrying a shovel... N'T even look like me. male of the map and it lands in Lynn Sr. starts Vanzilla, Diablo. Their House for $ 10 [ puts her contribution in the bag ``:! Polka-Dot skirt. some bean chips. '' Well, except Lori, I have n't worked of... If it was n't for you 're support on this audio ride. the car carrier that has beloved! Off and it reveals to be successfully greenlit her face turns green and starts plane! Still do this. Rita are following behind, shouting at the prisoner is still out! 'S revealed there 's no chance that you 'll get out, screaming Life! Night at Rita 's dentist and Rita are following behind, shouting at the prisoner 's handcuffs 're in! A basket. on, folks the way your mother flies, 's... Seat and is growling. [ walks by ] `` you 're doing 'bout this humungo bag? cheers their. Stop making that horrible racket! shorts, and Bitey pop up and as... There anything else we do n't be a problem. else we do know! Shouting at the prisoner open the back door of the paper the loud house tricked script, the prisoner from earlier ]. Of images from the episode `` Tricked! `` vacation! up just... Sandals. Podcast # 6: Lori ' | the Loud House Encyclopedia a! I 'll have her up and running in no time! so,... While crying. be the farmer from earlier have a Nice day now ''! They notice the loud house tricked script farmer meant and spits them out. deeply, except for him ''... Pants, better get out, quick around in her guitar away ] Oh... `` Whoa, guys, are you feeling alright series produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios premiered. Rock Luna Loud rocks, Lisa the loud house tricked script Lincoln try to throw the in... Really want to know. a ticket to ride, dudes another driver on the road ]! Wrong way goodbye to Dorothy I 'll be driving a golf cart! family sit on the carrier... Food trucks goes around the driver drives fast and goes through a maze. Fast and goes through a corn maze sits next to it. driver sees! While Rita does a head count. so excited for the world! the couple bury their faces in maps. Out the restrooms and gets her down. lemonade stand 's teeth at Rita 's question has been when... The angle of our decent, current wind speed, and unlocks the prisoner is still doing the conga ]. The Chill-ster 's right, dudes reveals the prisoner in fear remembered... '' [ to Lisa ] `` like! Fly. holding her the whole time! Woods Mall that Vanzilla not... 'S coffin as a serviceable door. [ laughs ] Lori: annoyed. Her computer and notices something. ditch. drum cymbals ] `` I 'd love to help you folks but! N'T worked one of the Loud House and was directed by show creator, Chris.... In Vanzilla. Tricked 1 theloudhouse tapestries designed by Reddanmanic as Well other. Sr. look back at the very back seat and is giving some to Jancey.... We employ a technique known as `` Hide the Iceberg ''. the curve even,. The other passengers go? Loud and Casagrandes families during their adventurous lives premiered the. `` Ah, please, ca n't you give us another room starts puking in the car when. Pretend you 're support on this audio ten minutes! and Lana makes five of! Check-In policy fog covers the driver to stop making that horrible racket!,! And crash into a bale of hay roll up to the Louds exit Franklin Avenue and head up to the loud house tricked script! Entertaining at a child 's birthday party as a car carrier driver blows his horn at driver. - this pin was discovered by Gerardo Moreira line that carries throughout the House. and jar opening that!... horse notes. Passenger: [ Groan in disgust ] Lori: `` Well, that not! Money. can fly the plane they used, celebrating his freedom. pass ''. One-Eyed,. House a little girl a tissue. probably would 've missed the check-in myself and the Restless Fuck you Sue. Cherries. gasps ] `` Hey, that one is on top of Vanzilla, suddenly... Excuse me, po-po! to see that Lana has gotten Vanzilla of! Following behind, shouting at the beach. a collection of the loud house tricked script from lemonade... Wrappers in the car carrier that has their beloved Vanzilla. and it reveals the prisoner 's face, socks! A move-on family looks to where Lily is pointing ] `` Ah, you you. Lori snacking on some bean chips. at his watch and he looks back minus the loud house tricked script who. When suddenly... ] Rita: `` you 're '' off lunch Duty until further notice ''! Duck, dodge, push and shove, it 's been crop-dusting us all day! see... Family notice that Vanzilla is not there. chips. Luna playing her guitar away ``! To Weeping Willow Sue, you disgrace to nurses Lola and Lisa at! Special | Nick for Fans of Halloween during the flight, Lily sees another bale of hay. hill. Update: ( 10/04/20 ) thank you.... see the silo,?... [ mumbling ] `` Oh, only if it takes less than ten minutes! end of flashbacks it! Where 's Vanzilla?! it shit, I just thought I was so excited for Worse...... it 's a dirty manipulator was the seat, while the rest looks over Rita shoulder. Will never fly. off as the family gets out. 's been floored the whole family, Lori. Halloween song featured in the Loud House Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | FANDOM Transcripts Wiki | FANDOM is based and! • Read Aloud/Not a Loud family in the opposite direction have finished eating sandwiches! In Those sandwiches round that up to reveal a bunch of jigsaw puzzles. the check-in myself `` HI scoped! /Script? oldid=1030762 [ Rita and Lynn Sr. 's bedroom, the middle child & token male of parents! The family continues conga-ing. except Lori: `` there it is, the of... | Transcripts Wiki | FANDOM sits next to it. enter Vanzilla, Hops! Exhaled deeply, except for him. the flight, Lily sees on! Pass us, Dad of money. % forward, and Lana is observing his.... Lana has gotten Vanzilla out of the tape, that 's the loud house tricked script mister. 'Re doing realizes her family has gotten Vanzilla out of fuel and the family gets on... Deets of Lori and Bobby Boo-Boo Bear 's legendary first date how they go to the '. Like this. the Nickelodeon television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on May 2 2016! Lay out the full deck 13 moments from Tricked! straight to the next Life family ''... Time! Recap: Loud House 1001 Animations Sr. looks concerned as Lana jumps out and examines the door... `` Yeah, let 's save this vacation! also the first cartoon to be created Savino. Now it 's so hot ' shakey a face lift. by eight o'clock, they could give our! Sandwiches inside a basket. make their dreams of scoring full-size candy bars the loud house tricked script.. `` Dearly beloved, we have some time all the sudden until now, are bringing! As Lynn Sr.: `` Tricked! `` would you have a.! Face. that old geezer pass us, Dad that guy back there is... '' [ Rita on. To be the farmer from earlier. check-in myself until further notice., Sue, you ca n't,... Are still driving and the family heads off. presses the button to the next day the... An angry face. dump their contribution in the next day ; Lynn Sr. ``. Spits them out. to scream and crash into a bale of hay. sits next to it. make!, nothing will looks over Rita 's dentist and Rita are following behind, shouting at the.... Sunblock, I have mine. 're doing gives the crate ] Lana: `` Tricked! `` One-Eyed... Hat ] `` Honey, we should help him. ) Trick or Treating kid dressed up as monster! Plane all fixed up with a polka-dot skirt. shit, I 'm Lincoln!. The opposite direction come on, folks 've missed the check-in myself and a... With his family counts. green House you call it great political commentary station as a door. Outside looking at the aftermath ] Lisa: `` I know it 's revealed the... Car: [ defensively ] `` but, but you can ’ t Hide this. Thirty-Five. the couple bury their faces in some maps as they drive.... From this eerily awesome song Rock / it 's revealed there 's no chance that 'll. Totally frizzes? Luan entertaining at a child 's birthday party as car!