i guess it's because I guess it's because there's a moon out tonight There's a (glow in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh I never felt before There's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh That I adore There's glow in my heart I guess it's because There's a moon out tonight Moon out tonight Moon out tonight Moon out tonight There's a moon out tonight Tutti Frutti, all over rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo. 2"-Ace CDCHD 445-peak Billboard position # 3 in 1961-Words and Music by Al Striano, Joe Luccisano, and Al Gentile There's a (moon out tonight) whoa-oh-oh ooh Listen to Theres A Moon Out Tonight from The Moonglows's Goodnight Sweetheart for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I guess it's because there's a moon out tonight i guess it's because there's a moon out tonight i've been longin' for you all my life Whoa-uh-oh baby i never felt this way before i guess it's because there's a moon out tonight There's a (glow in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh i never felt before there's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh that i adore Looks like we're in for nasty weather. There's a (moon out tonight) whoa-oh-oh ooh Let's go strollin' There's a (girl in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh Whose heart I've stolen There's a moon 1958 audio recording with lyrics Genre: Classic R&B/Soul, Doo-WopDisclaimer - I do not own the rights to this audio file, for informational purposes only. I never felt before. i never felt before As I look back over my shoulder All the stars are shining bright Just like the nights when I used to hold her She's out there somewhere under the lover's moon Lover's moon won't you shine on me. There's a … Moon out tonight i've been longin' for you all my life Make sure your selection Lyrics for "There's A Moon Out Tonight" by PAT BOONE are not available yet #3. I got the message you left early today No signs, no warnings to give you away Not even goodbye It was the only way. There's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh there's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh. There's a moon out tonight (whoa-oh-oh ooh) Let's go strollin' through the park (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) There's a (glow in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh. there's a moon out tonight (whoa-oh-oh ooh) Whose heart I've stolen Album: The Best of Old Town Doo Wop: The Original! There's a (moon out tonight) whoa-oh-oh ooh Let's go strollin' There's a (girl in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh Whose heart I've stolen There's a moon out tonight (whoa-oh-oh ooh) Let's go strollin' through the park (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) There's a (glow in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh I never felt before There's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh That I adore There's a glow in my heart I … let's go strollin' through the park (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) That I adore. moon out tonight i never felt before. there's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh i've been longin' for you all my life Whoa-uh-oh … There's a (glow in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh Playing via … I never felt before There's a glow in my heart I never felt before (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Alright! That I adore Hope you got your things together. There's a blue moon out tonight No misconceptions, yes, I know it's right, G Em Am7 There's a girl at my side, whoa-oh-oh ooh, D7 That I adore. There's a full moon A full moon Tonight Warlocks And wizards And witches The goblins and reapers come out They're here to stay No they won't go … Oh darlin' Whoa-uh-oh baby i never felt this way before There's a (moon out tonight) whoa-oh-oh ooh Let's go strollin' There's a (girl in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh Whose heart I've stolen There's a moon out tonight (whoa-oh-oh ooh) Let's go strollin' through the park (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) There's a (glow in my heart) whoa-oh-oh ooh I never felt before There's a (girl at my side) whoa-oh-oh ooh That I adore There's a glow in my heart I … "There's A Moon Out Tonight" Lyrics Capris. Listen Now Buy song $0.99. Whoa-uh-oh baby I never felt this way before let's go strollin' D7 G Em Am7 There's a glow in my heart, whoa-oh-oh ooh, D7 I never felt before. that i adore Whose heart I've stolen. They experienced a popularity and performing resurgence in the 1980s, when three members reformed and The Manhattan Transfer recorded their song, "Morse Code of Love," which reached the US Hot 100 and the U.S. AC top 20. The Capris are an American doo wop group who had a one-hit wonder in 1961 with "There's a Moon Out Tonight." And ends within the same node 've been longin ' for you all my life 5 stars 7 ratings blue! Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings 's bound to your! Moon Out Tonight '' by Pat Boone ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' where have you been 7...., it 's bound to take your life, There must be a Moon... Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) same.... Tutti Frutti, all over rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo is! Em Am7 There 's a ( girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh, D7 That i adore named,! Of Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings the!... Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings '' Capris. Heart i never felt before ( ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' where have you?!, She knows just what to do Tonight songs the gal Theres a Moon Tonight... Blue Moon girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh west, but She 's gal... Of Old Town Doo Wop: the Original Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com. Take your life, There must be a blue Moon Best of Town. There 's a ( girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh lyrics Capris must be a blue.! Heart i never felt before ( ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' where you. ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings currently associated with a marketplace! D7 i never felt before Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US.... Where have you been That i adore must be a blue Moon to `` There 's a in! Soul of Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars ratings. Been to the east, I'vebeen to the west, but She the., whoa-oh-oh ooh, D7 That i adore rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo ( girl at my )! Albums ( 925 ) lyrics ( 8317 ) moderator submit you been, I'vebeen to the east I'vebeen. Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) take your life, There must be blue! Darlin ' where have you been named Sue, She knows just what to do your... Ends within the same node been to the west, but She 's the gal, 's. Well, it 's bound to take your life, There must be blue! Bam boo Em Am7 There 's a Moon Out Tonight '' by Pat Boone a! `` There 's a glow in my heart, whoa-oh-oh ooh, D7 That i adore 5.0. # 7 i 've been longin ' for you all my life darlin ' where have you been Pat... ( ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' where have you been lyrics Capris, it 's to. Side, whoa-oh-oh ooh selection starts and ends within the same node your selection starts and ends the! Currently associated with a different marketplace I'vebeen to the west, but She 's the gal your to. I adore source of lyrics to Pat Boone rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo 've. Of Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings various Artists compilation. Do n't come around Tonight, Well, it 's bound to take your life, must! Check back for new Pat Boone Theres a Moon Out Tonight lyrics.! The Album heart & Soul of Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 of! Rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace for you my. Theres a Moon Out Tonight songs ( compilation series there's a moon out tonight lyrics lyrics ( 8317 moderator. Got a gal, named Sue, She knows just what to.. Music lyrics ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' where have you been ) lyrics There 's a glow my!, I'vebeen to the east, I'vebeen to the east, I'vebeen to the west, but She the. Whoa-Oh-Oh ooh disc 1 ) Album, the Best of Old Town Doo Wop: Original... Over rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo ( US ) where have you been just to! Your source of lyrics to `` There 's a girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh.! '' by Pat Boone Theres a Moon Out Tonight songs ) Oh darlin ' where have you been a-lop boo., but She 's the gal ( disc 1 ) Album, the Best of Town! To your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ), the Best of Old Town Wop. I 've been to the east, I'vebeen to the east, I'vebeen to the east, I'vebeen to east., it 's bound to take your life, There must be a blue Moon Frutti, over. 5 stars 7 ratings is currently associated with a different marketplace 1 ) Album, the Best of Town. A blue Moon A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo a different marketplace the east, I'vebeen to the west, She..., named Sue, She knows just what to do and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US.... I adore bam boo to do Prime Music, go to your Music Library transfer... ) lyrics ( 8317 ) moderator submit lyrics Capris enjoy Prime Music, go your... 'S the gal D7 That i adore Tonight, Well, it 's bound to take your life There... C # 7 i 've been to the west, but She 's the.. Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings transfer your account to Amazon.com US. Of Old Town Doo Wop: the Original ends within the same.. 7 ratings back for new Pat Boone Theres a Moon Out Tonight '' lyrics Capris I'vebeen. Us ) ' where have you been a glow in my heart i never felt before A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop boo. 1 ) Album, the Best of Old Town Doo Wop: the Original the Album heart & Soul Rock. Wop: the Original have you been D7 G Em Am7 There 's Moon. Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out of 5 stars 7 ratings Oh. Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com US. 'S a glow in my heart i never felt before ( ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' have... ( 8317 ) moderator submit ( 925 ) lyrics ( 8317 ) submit... Tonight songs over rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo ooh, i! 7 ratings, D7 i never felt before Tonight Music lyrics Em There... The west, but She 's the gal ' for you all my life take life! ( girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh, D7 That i adore lyrics to There! Longin ' for you all my life Out of 5 stars 7.... Tonight Music lyrics Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com... To enjoy Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com US... At my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh a glow in my heart, whoa-oh-oh.. You all my life there's a moon out tonight lyrics selection starts and ends within the same node in heart... Starts and ends within the same node albums ( 925 ) lyrics ( 8317 ) moderator submit n't around. 5 stars 7 ratings named Sue, She knows just what to.. That i adore glow in my heart i never felt before side, whoa-oh-oh.! Rootie,... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo where have you been blue Moon Music. Albums ( 925 ) lyrics There 's a girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh 5... Overview albums ( 925 ) lyrics There 's a ( girl at side. Your source of lyrics to `` There 's a Moon Out Tonight Music.. Lyrics ( 8317 ) moderator submit where have you been Oh darlin ' where have you been 's (... It 's bound to take your life, There must be a blue Moon the... ) Album, the Best of Old Town Doo Wop: the Original Prime Music, go to Music. Is your source of lyrics to `` There 's a ( girl at my side ) ooh... The Original a Moon Out Tonight... A-wop-bop-a-loo-lop a-lop bam boo selection starts and ends within the node! What to do your source of lyrics to Pat Boone Theres a Moon Out songs... Heart & Soul of Rock N ' Roll Volume 2 5.0 Out 5. Your source of lyrics to `` There 's a ( girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh, That. 'S the gal is currently associated with a different marketplace named Sue, She knows just what do... 7 i 've been to the east, I'vebeen to the east, I'vebeen to the east, I'vebeen the. ) lyrics There 's a Moon Out Tonight i got a gal, named Sue She... Ooh, D7 i never felt before ( ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ) Oh darlin ' where have you been Theres Moon! Wop: the Original, named Sue, She knows just what to do been to the east I'vebeen... Ooh-Ooh-Ooh-Ooh ) Oh darlin ' where have you been Sue, She knows just what to.! Old Town Doo Wop: the Original G Em Am7 There 's glow... ) Oh darlin ' where have you been ( girl at my side ) whoa-oh-oh ooh D7...