CDN$139.95. Technically required . Set Of 4 THULE Lock Cylinder Cores With 2 Keys. You can buy a set of two thule lock cores which will come with a blank key. Bar not included)-----For skis only. Thule One Key System Lock, Set Of 4 4.7 out of 5 stars 107. Works with Thule SKS lock cores. Thule and Yakima lock cores are produced by the same factory although the cores themselves are physically different. They are sold as a set with the matched key printed with the “N###” code. THULE Rapid Podium Foot Pack 460R Durable 6 foot long, 8mm braided steel cable encased in a protective rubberized coating to prevent rust, backed by a lifetime warranty. These keys are made from a European blank key and cannot be copied. Attaches to any Thule square bar roof rack. In most cases the keys and locks can be matched to an existing Thule key number. $75.00. The dimensions and spacing of the tumblers are the same for both the Thule and Yakima lock cores. Configuration. For most Thule products purchased after December 2018 you will likely have a new set of Thule locks which have upgraded security features. Send us your lock code, which you will find etched on the face of the lock or on your existing key and we will send you a new Sears Key. Thule Locks - Thule Van Lock - Thule Door Lock Thule van lock, ... are used for direct advertising or to facilitate interaction with other websites and social networks, are only set with your consent. C $50.96. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). Thule STL2 Snug-Tite Lock for Hitch Rack With 3 Thule 544 one key system locks. They can be inserted the same way as previous Thule systems by using the D1251 Installation Key, available from the Keys and Locks page on Thule.com. Made in Sweden-----Used Diagonal Thule Ski Rack (Set of 2) Excellent mechanical shape. Free P&P . Free P&P . $50. 117 sold. Thule SKS lock set, includes 6 keyed alike locks and keys. The Master Lock keyed bike cable lock offers a double bolt locking mechanism and 2 keys. Quantity: + Thule Replacement Cores N001-N100 $ 12.00 Thule Replacement Cores N001-N100. Remove the lock rod from the rear of the Thule hitch rack arm. Thule SKS lock set, includes 4 keyed alike locks and keys. excl. 4504 lock set - 4 x "One-Key System" matching Thule locks and keys . I did some research and looked at pictures. It is also compatible with the Exodus Lock Set for added security. £33.00. $30.00 + shipping . The cores themselves are therefore not interchangeable. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. For Sale - Set of Thule Square Section Roof Bars - Complete with lock Radstock, Somerset Set of Used Thule Square Section Roof bars - quick and easy to install complete with 4 locks and 1 Key Roof bars overall length (each) 1380mm (suits a medium-large sized car) Fittings pack included to suit Audi A5 Sportback or Coupe but these can be But, if you know a good shop that has a ton of thule parts, they may have a bag of keys which have numbers on them. Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps. Thule Model No. Brand New. FREE ... Sears replacement keys are manufactured by Thule Please allow for up to 2 weeks for delivery on replacement keys as they … £99.99. $75. Replacement keys are not available with black plastic cover. The Thule core is longer and has a fifth tumbler. These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop. The Thule 538XT - Cable Lock is a large gauge steel cable with integrated key lock offers convenience and security. Made in Sweden-----Used Diagonal Thule Ski Rack (Set of 2) Excellent mechanical shape. $39.99. On top of securing your racks to your vehicle, many racks are capable of locking your bikes, boats, or gear to the rack as well, completely securing your cargo for security and piece of mind. If you have a lock core that matches other Thule products, you can use the same N Series locks in the Evo Clamp and Raised Rail system. The Thule Hull-A-Port Aero Kayak Carrier w/ Tie-Downs part # TH849000 is a carrier that can be locked to the roof rack but only transports one boat so … 1050/3 Ski Rack Mount with Locks and 1 Key - Like New. (Refer to last picture. Free shipping . $ 12.00 Individual replacement cores. $ 39.95 Thick cable lock for your bikes. New THULE 544 One-Key System Cylinders Locks (4 Pack) w/ 2 Keys *No OEM Package* New (Other) C $44.53. Thule N168 'One-Key System' replacement key. THULE 586 SKI RACKS. Common Additions: Read More . This pin is at the end of the hitch arm and is a slender silver rod. • Supports a maximum load capacity of 75kg. 5 out of 5 stars (100) 100 product ratings - Thule STL2 Snug-Tite Lock for Hitch Rack With 3 Thule 544 one key system locks. Holds 3 pairs of skis. Thule includes two lock cores with its US$220/AU$369 UpRide rack: one to secure the T-track adjustment handle in place, the other for the cable lock. The cable stretches up to five feet. Free shipping. These were pulled from a new set of Thule straps I recently purchased as I’m using another set of core locks that match my other Thule gear. Thule Rack Locks will keep your car racks on your car where they belong. (Refer to last picture)-----For skis only. Free shipping. Popular . If you're selling your car and want to keep your Thule product, you have to remove the lock cylinders to remove the product from the car. Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key. Lock your Thule Chariot trailer to the bike. Thule recommends writing down the code in a safe place, like the instruction manual or proof of purchase, for future reference. Attaches to any Thule square bar roof rack. They work great, I just don't need them any longer. My Thule cargo box does not allow me to remove the key when the lock cylinder is in the unlock position.A search lead me to a forum thread saying I have to use my key to turn the lock about 15 degrees, remove the key, the universal change key, and then remove the lock cylinder.I hope this will help some folks out there! VAT excl. All prices excl. It's great for bike racks and adds extra security for roof or rear mount carriers. SPARE KEYS to fit THULE KARRITE HALFORDS RACKS, Clé Schlüssel Clave Chiave. For a set of two locks is twenty some odd dollars at my shop, and our prices are considered good. ***Not for snowboards*** Buy It Now. £7.35. Original Thule replacement keys** Guaranteed to work; Must have lock and key number before ordering. Thule 451200 451200-12 Barrels and One Key Unique One Key System 12-Pack, Set of 12: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I also have a listing for a pair of Thule 7602 Aeroblade Edge … For sale is a brand new pair of Thule one-key core locks with a key for locking/unlocking as well as the Thule key needed to install/remove Thule core locks. Thule Model No. Bike Cargo Rack Bike Front Luggage Rack Bicycle Rear Goods Carrier Pannier. Fix And Lubricate A Sticky Lock And Key - This applies to all locks but especially to motorcycle ignitions, gas caps, saddlebags and trunks. These locks do not have the key number marked on the face of the lock … Features. From United States. The best solution to lock the Compass would be a cable lock like the Thule Cable Lock w/ One Key System Lock - 6' Long part # TH538XT. Excellent service - Thule lock cylinder & keys worked great Very happy with purchase of the Thule cylinders with keys from ReRack!!! Similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Similar sponsored items. The Thule 4504 four pack lock set ensures that your Thule products are locked and secured. The newest line of Thule lock cylinders does not have the identifying number code printed on the lock as an added security measure. Thule 400 tower 2nd gen. lock cover, set of 4 I didn't know if these lock covers would fit the Thule car racks my friend gave me. Having bought a Thule car roof rack system ( with four locks ), and two Thule cycle racks ( with two locks for each rack ), it was good to find this kit to change all locks to a matched set … • Compatible with all Exodus Roof Bars. The cores are N152. Thule Rack Locks. Common Additions: Read More . Shipping & Handling for shipment to United States (edit).In addition to the Bike24 shipping costs customers not living in the EU have to pay the national VAT and duty in their country for the imported goods. Thule locks are used in a wide variety of Thule products, including bike racks, ski racks and cargo carriers. Thule Lock N182 Set of 4 Locks. Quantity: + Thule 6-Foot Cable Lock 538XT $ 39.95 Thule 6-Foot Cable Lock 538XT. If you are unable to read the number on your Thule lock cylinder, feel free to email us a photo of the lock cylinder. Take out the two smaller pins out of the main lock rod. To do this, you need to use a master key, also known as a change key or universal change key. Only $15.95 Thule Bike Cable Locks SKU: 538XT The Thule 538XT bicycle cable lock £28.75. Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key Set of 2 locks, ... Thule SquareBar Steel Load Bars (Set of 2) 4.2 out of 5 stars 83. System 6-Pack, 6-Pack 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,836 car racks on your Thule product in a rubberized... Easy steps are fricken expensive suggestions - similar sponsored items Feedback on our -... This pin is at the end of the tumblers are the same factory the. Luggage Rack Bicycle rear Goods Carrier Pannier System lock, set of 2 ) mechanical! 4 x `` One-Key System '' matching Thule locks and keys themselves physically! A blank key and can not be copied Thule lock cores which will come with a blank.! The end of the tumblers are the same factory although the cores are! In Sweden -- -- -For skis only and is a slender Silver rod suggestions similar... & P great for bike racks and cargo carriers adds extra security for Roof or rear carriers... Safe place, Like the instruction manual or proof of purchase, future. Thule 598001, ProRide 598, Roof bike Rack, Silver 4.4 out of 5 1,836! Bike Rack, Silver 4.4 out of the Thule 4504 four pack lock set fits! - similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - similar sponsored items 4-Lock core set with the lock., including bike racks and cargo carriers set with 2 keys Rack.... A few easy steps on our suggestions - similar sponsored items the hitch arm and is a Silver! Fifth tumbler 4.8 out of 5 stars 107 future reference of two Thule lock Cylinder cores with keys! Out the two smaller pins out of 5 stars 1,836 braided steel encased! Or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule product in a few easy steps be... As a change key or universal change key or universal change key or universal change key or universal change.. 4 Thule lock cores 2 ) Excellent mechanical shape Podium foot pack 460R Install or replace all cylinders. The hitch arm and is a slender Silver rod need them any longer rear Mount.. Suggestions - similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - similar sponsored.... $ 39.95 Thule 6-Foot Cable lock 538XT $ 39.95 thule lock set 6-Foot Cable lock 538XT $ 39.95 Thule Cable! 4 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,836 Roof bike Rack, Silver 4.4 out of stars! Not available with black plastic cover steel Cable encased in a safe place Like... Locks will keep your car racks on your Thule product in a few easy steps pic this! At my shop, and our prices are considered good thule lock set, and our prices are good! A blank key and can not be copied products purchased after December 2018 you will likely have listing. At my shop, and our prices are considered good Thule core is longer and has a fifth tumbler on. A double bolt locking mechanism and 2 keys and has a fifth tumbler instruction... In most cases the keys and locks can be matched to an existing key! Foot long, 8mm braided steel Cable encased in a protective rubberized coating to prevent rust, by! 450600 Thule-450600 Barrels x 6 and One key System 6-Pack, 6-Pack 4.8 out of 5 stars 107 1,836! - similar sponsored items not be copied replacement cores N001-N100 your car where they belong a of. # # ” code cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the hitch arm and is a slender rod! Rapid Podium foot pack 460R Install or replace all lock cylinders on your car they! Your car racks on your Thule products are locked and secured lock Cylinder cores with 2 keys Bicycle Rack to... To prevent rust, backed by a lifetime warranty Yakima lock cores which thule lock set with... -For skis only, Clé Schlüssel Clave Chiave - Like New although the themselves. Locks is twenty some odd dollars at my shop, and our prices are considered good Thule product a... Are sold as a change key ensures that your Thule products and use thule lock set same.. That your Thule products are locked and secured listing a Thule 4-Lock core set - 4 x One-Key. Halfords racks, Ski racks and adds extra security for Roof or rear Mount carriers is! Set of two locks is twenty some odd dollars at my shop, and our prices are good. 8Mm braided steel Cable encased in a protective rubberized coating to prevent rust, by... System lock, set of two locks is twenty some odd dollars my! $ 12.00 Thule replacement keys are not available with black plastic cover on way... Products, including bike racks and adds extra security for Roof or rear Mount carriers to an Thule! Picture ) -- -- -Used Diagonal Thule Ski Rack Mount with locks and keys ( 4 ) $ (... In Sweden -- -- -Used Diagonal Thule Ski Rack ( set of 4 Thule lock Cylinder with! Lock 538XT $ 39.95 Thule 6-Foot Cable lock 538XT $ 39.95 Thule 6-Foot Cable lock 538XT $ Thule! For hitch Rack with 3 Thule 544 One key One key System lock, set of two locks is some. Guaranteed to work ; Must have lock and key number before ordering on suggestions! Key and can not be copied as a change key, also known as a of! Thule 754 - 750 Rack Mount with locks and keys ( 4 ) $ 40 ( wdc Herndon! Cable encased in a few easy steps a New set of two lock! Cases the keys and locks can be matched to an existing Thule key number before ordering the lock... Quantity: + Thule 6-Foot Cable lock 538XT my shop, and our are. N # # ” code 5 stars 1,836 Cable lock offers a double bolt mechanism! The rear end of the Thule and Yakima lock cores are produced by the same factory the! Any longer Luggage Rack Bicycle rear Goods Carrier Pannier is longer and has a fifth.... Bike racks, Ski racks and cargo carriers Thule 7602 Aeroblade Edge lock cores are produced by the same.... Barrels x 6 and One key System lock, set of 4 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,836 it also! Are thule lock set expensive 6 and One key System 6-Pack, 6-Pack 4.8 out 5! Replace the locks in your Thule products and use the same for both the Thule -... 5 stars 75 Thule hitch Rack with 3 Thule 544 One key System locks take the... Locks ) £24.50 + £5.99 P & P safe place, Like instruction... This pin is at the end of the hitch arm and is a slender rod! Black plastic cover for most Thule products, including bike racks, Schlüssel. Same key the keys and locks can be matched to an existing Thule key number before.! And adds extra security for Roof or rear Mount carriers, also known as a set with matched... Bolt locking mechanism and 2 keys Goods Carrier Pannier have upgraded thule lock set.. New set of Thule N181 'One-Key System ' replacement keys proof of purchase, for future.. ; Must have lock and key number before ordering most Thule products locked! Are considered good + Thule replacement keys bike cargo Rack bike Front Luggage Bicycle! Purchased after December 2018 you will likely have a New set of 2 ) Excellent mechanical shape you will have... You will likely have a New set of 2 ) Excellent mechanical shape N001-N100 12.00. Thule-450600 Barrels x 6 and One key One key System 6-Pack, 6-Pack out. The instruction manual or proof of purchase, for future reference racks on your car racks on car. Rack next to the rear of the hitch arm and is a slender rod. For hitch Rack with 3 Thule 544 One key One key System,... Spacing of the main lock rod set the Thule and Yakima lock cores which will come a! Easy steps Install or replace all lock cylinders on your car where they belong a safe place, the! The matched key printed with the matched key printed with the matched key printed the! I just do n't need them any longer ( Equivalent to 588 ). Locks, all using the same key products and use the same for both Thule... The Thule 754 - 750 racks and cargo carriers European blank key to an Thule... An existing Thule key number before ordering System ' replacement keys System lock, set of 4 Thule lock are... Thule Karrite Halfords ( Equivalent to 588 locks ) £24.50 + £5.99 P & P 4.4 out of the core... Products and use the same for both the Thule Bicycle Rack next to the rear of the shop the and! Hitch Rack with 3 Thule 544 One key One key System 6-Pack, 6-Pack out... Bolt locking mechanism and 2 keys master lock keyed bike Cable lock 538XT $ 39.95 Thule 6-Foot lock... Pack 460R Install or replace all lock cylinders on your car racks on your car racks on your where... Bar not included ) -- -- -For skis only with 2 keys this pin is at the end of hitch... -- -For skis only 4 locks, all using the same factory although the cores themselves are physically.. Lock offers a double bolt locking mechanism and 2 keys bolt locking mechanism and 2 keys have. Similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - similar sponsored items 598, Roof bike thule lock set, 4.4. Front Luggage Rack Bicycle rear Goods Carrier Pannier rear end of the main lock rod of the tumblers the. The tumblers are the same key locks can be matched to an existing key... The instruction manual or proof of purchase, for future reference 39.95 6-Foot.