When you reach the end of the rope, press Interact to latch onto the climbing wall with your axe. (screenshots), Walk to the end of the jutting beam and then jump to the other ledge on the left side of the tower. Shoot it until it explodes (two arrows or bullets should do the trick). ;), Before leaving this area, look out into the water to the northwest of the fire barrel to spot another mine (6/10). To avoid problems, I highly recommend changing your save slot at least once each level. This should solve the problem which, as far as I know, only occurs in the Macintosh version. Tomb Raider - collectibles in Shipwreck Beach: Challenges: Cairn Raider (5) + Mine Sweeper (10). 0. Shipwreck Beach 1 Cliffside Bunker Shipwreck Beach 2 Research Base Chasm Stronghold Chasm Shrine Chasm Ziggurat Fonte e Agradecimento Comments . Shipwreck Beach - Alternate Method for Obtaining 8th GPS Cache - Part 1. For example, only 3 of a possible 4 documents can be obtained during your first visit to this area, 12 of a total of 15 GPS caches, etc. NOTE: If you have any skill points to spend and have not yet unlocked the Dodge Counter skill, I urge you to buy it soon. Shoot it for the Challenge as well. NOTE: It's possible to drop from this high platform, grab onto the zip line below, and then slide down to the beach, but if you do this now you'll miss the next few pick ups. After dropping off the zip line into the shallow water, wade ashore and pick up a GPS cache (3/15) lying near the large anchor partially buried in the sand off to the left, just below the buildings. Shoot out the plank barrier and push the second float over the edge into the pool. Turn right (southwest) and look out to sea to spot the next mine (8/10). Pick up more shotgun shells. The goal is to pull the raft under the plug before it can sink back into the water. Turn to face the cliff so the tower and the brick columns leading up to it are on Lara's left. (screenshots), Inside the little shelter is another document (3/4), "Hoshi: In Her Image," one of the Ancient Scrolls set, and on the roof is a salvage crate. For now, go through the tunnel to the southeast to reach the next area. Locate a small water pool with two buoys … Scramble up the painted wall onto the iron girder. (screenshots). var emailarray8809= new Array(115,116,101,108,108,97,108,117,110,101,64,116,111,109,98,114,97,105,100,101,114,115,46,110,101,116) TEMPLE OF THE HANDMAIDENS (Shipwreck Beach) 7. 57. Just be sure to stand at a safe distance so Lara doesn't get hurt when it explodes. Shipwreck Beach has the Worn Wallet, Toy Train, Stuffed Bunny, Stained Jade Head Rest, Shaped Jade Head Rest, and Brown Jade Ink Box (screenshots), MULTI-LEVEL SHIPWRECK: On the ship's upper deck, shoot the salvage net with a fire arrow. ". NOTE: If you do not care about collectibles and just want to follow the plot, you can skip the next few sections and go after Alex now. You probably won't be able to loot his body, though, since he falls over the edge. These two are guarding a Challenge Tomb entrance, but before going in, take a little detour for a few other pickups. Move along the wooden path. Ghost of Tsushima. 35 Dnd 5e Mansion Map. CLIFFSIDE NORTHEAST OF THE SURVIVORS' CAMP: As Lara lands, 2 lightly armored Solarii move onto the ledge above and directly ahead of her. Once you descend onto the Shipwrecked Beach via that gondola you will find the first mine to the left, near the rockface. Iklan Bawah Artikel. (screenshots), In the little room to the southeast there's a relic (2/6), a Stuffed Bunny from the Family Outing set. Comments; Shares. (screenshots), OBJECTIVE: Return to Jonah with the Block and Tackle, Use the fallen mast as a bridge to reach the section of the ship below. 72 ratings. Instead step back out onto the ledge where you found the food cache and scramble up the wall to the ledge above. If you didn't kill the guy with the shotgun here earlier, he'll appear at the end of the bridge. At the top of the ladder double-jump straight up to scramble up the mast and grab the next section of ladder. The mine will glow, making it easy to see. Reward: Shipwreck Beach GPS Cache Map. which collectibles are actually useful … (screenshots), OUT TO THE GALLEON AND BACK AGAIN: Now return back down the slope toward the boat with Lara's friends. Then jump across the gap and loot the body of the man you just shot. Go past the ruined building with the blue tarp roof and into the next building on the left to find a document (1/4), "Reyes: About Lara," part of the Endurance Officers series. If you missed that pickup, you'll use the float to get it later, when you return to this area after visiting the Endurance.) (screenshots). May 15 @ 10:37am What happens after you finish the game? Climb onto the sandy ledge on the left to find a GPS cache (1/15) and a box of shotgun shells. Most of the trophies are easy to earn but there are a few missable trophies, especially the Chatterbox trophy, which can be missed early on in the game. This walkthrough only describes one. Tomb Raider. 0. Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom) Iklan Atas Artikel. Move to the other side of this ledge, where the steps lead down into the electrified water. For Tomb Raider: Game of the Year Edition on the Xbox 360, Guide and Walkthrough by Krystal109. TIP. Even just disabling your adblocker will help its only text and plain image ads i promise. Tomb raider shipwreck beach map. I'd like to do my fisrt playthrough without worrying too much about collectibles, however, I don't want to start over from zero on my second playthrough. Instead jump to the platform with the barrels. NOTE: The bow you receive from Jonah does not require any bow parts. Stand near the anchor post and fire a rope arrow into the climbing wall on the cliff ahead. If you want it, start by shooting the pulley that tethers the small, wooden boat to the pier. The first time you explore the area is when you slide down the line from the lighthouse. Jump straight up again to grab the top of the ledge and pull up. 2/4/18 - Added note about GPS cache #8, thanks to a tip from Louise G. Inside on the right is a salvage net. Detailed strategy guide for Tomb Raider 2013 Shipwreck Beach on PC, Macintosh, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. Find and loot five Cairns on the Shipwreck Beach. SURVIVORS' CAMP AND NEARBY BUILDINGS: Either slide down the zip line or walk down toward the buildings. **In addition to the Compound Bow, which you get in this level as part of the story progression, you will find several weapon parts in random salvage crates. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Gear you acquire and events that occur later in the game will enable you to explore further. Nova Magnus. There's more discussion in the forum thread "Fee Fee: The Hunt for Red Crustacean." When Lara reaches the end of the first line, she'll automatically drop and grab the second line below and slide the rest of the way down to the beach. Challenges is a side tasks in game. Examine it closely for more info and XP. This page describes the route from The Grotto Day Camp, which is the … Now that you have the shiny new Compound Bow, you can shoot rope arrows into any climbing wall. Jump over to get his stuff. Hop across the gap between the cement dock and the wooden pier. Return downstairs and use the second console there to open the doors. Climb upward and to the right. The first part of this sequence involves getting back to the stream below the Flooded Vault Challenge Tomb entrance. They not required to complete storyline, but they required to finish game on 100% and to achieve "Inconceivable!" Home » Tomb Raider » Tomb Raider Maps » Shipwreck Beach » Shipwreck Beach Treasure Map – GPS Cache. Jump across the broken bridge. Then follow the sandy path up the slope between the large rock formation and the cliff. (screenshots), NOTE: You can wait until you're ready to climb the tower to deal with these enemies, but I find it makes for more relaxed exploration if you kill them first. Then turn around to find another mine (9/10) partially buried in the sand. (screenshots), Then go back up the path to the stream. Follow the path around to the left and climb onto the ledge to find the final cairn (5/5) for the Cairn Raider Challenge. ... Shipwreck Beach Challenges Cairn Raider - Find the five Cairns on Shipwreck Beach. Jump off the edge and grab the wooden beam, which swings around toward the wall, becoming the lowest rung in a wooden ladder. Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:54pm Missing a camp: shipwreck beach This is the last collectible I'm missing. 18. Grab it and then climb onto the rock ledge and crack open the salvage crate. Use the horizontal pole to cross the gap. Map location of the mine. (screenshots), When you come to the cliff's edge, jump onto the wooden beam, walk across it and then hop forward onto the platform. Shoot down the salvage net hanging on the side of the tower. This page describes the route from The Grotto Day Camp, which is the camp you discover on the way back from … Move to the edge of the beach, taking care not to step off the edge. (screenshots), Continue along the pier, jumping across the gaps above the choppy waters, until you reach the cement structure with the crane on top. Detailed walkthrough for the TOMB RAIDER video game for Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Then, if Lara dies or you quit the game and restart, the game reloads at the last checkpoint. There's a food cache on top of the cargo container stranded in … Shoot a rope arrow into the rope-wrapped girder dangling from the ceiling just to the right of the plug. (screenshots), Start on the left side of the room. This is the Flooded Vault Day Camp. The game has a very easy, albeit a somewhat time consuming platinum. Entrance coordinates: [712521; 3415962] Note: You can explore this tomb as you go through the south-eastern part of the beach, on your way to the Endurance. Make a pit stop at the camp site if necessary. Next Collectibles Shipwreck Beach Mine Sweeper Prev Collectibles Shipwreck Beach GPS Caches (08-15) CAIRN 1/5. When she hits the deck you receive 100 XP for making it out to the ship and a mission update. Shipwreck beach treasure map. Then scale the climbing wall to the ledge above. But there's no hurry to follow the mission. Postingan Populer. Stormguard Sanctum Day Camp. (screenshots), Now return to the Challenge Tomb entrance. Shipwreck Beach has the Worn Wallet, Toy Train, Stuffed Bunny, Stained Jade Head Rest, Shaped Jade Head Rest, and Brown Jade Ink Box Next Collectibles Shipwreck Beach Mine Sweeper Prev Collectibles Shipwreck Beach GPS Caches (08-15) CAIRN 1/5. BACK AT THE SURVIVORS' CAMP: When Lara approaches her friend, a cut scene ensues. Afterward, jump to the horizontal pole, swing forward and latch onto the climbing wall. Since you will be facing the Challenge Tomb instead of coming out of it, you'll turn right instead of left to reach the wooden bridge. P.S. The lift with the razor-wire-topped fence is not accessible until you obtain a new piece of gear. Pry open the salvage locker with your axe. The others are detailed in the Shipwreck Beach Part 2 walkthrough. You can climb up and loot the bodies if you like, but there are more collectibles down on the beach, so be sure to drop back down when you're done. Return past the entrance, pick up more shotgun shells in the corner, and go into the little room with the plank-and-barbed-wire barrier. 8/18/16 - Corrected mixed-up compass direction in last section, thanks to a heads-up from Dan H. Alex has gone out to the Endurance to get Reyes's tools, and the rest are attempting to fix the boat but are having trouble lifting the heavy engine. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Tomb Raider > General Discussions > Topic Details. Entrance coordinates: [712521; 3415962] Note: You can explore this tomb as you go through the south-eastern part of the beach, on your way to the Endurance. Reyes tells him he should wait for Lara, but he wants to push on without her. Detailed strategy guide for Tomb Raider 2013 Shipwreck Beach on PC, Macintosh, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. 57. Then reload the checkpoint and return across the bridge to the tomb. Grab it and then jump over to the large wrecked ship ahead on the right. (screenshots), BEACH BELOW THE SURVIVORS' CAMP: After dropping off the zip line into the shallow water, wade ashore and pick up a GPS cache (3/15) lying near the large anchor partially buried in the sand off to the left, just below the buildings. If you need help right away, I recommend the Lara Croft Online forums (laracroftonline.net), the Square Enix Tomb Raider Forum or any of the other message boards listed at tombraiders.net/stella/community.html. Lara automatically climbs through and drops down on the other side. You may need to pull several times in order to position the raft between the steps on the left and the doorway where Lara is standing. (screenshot) I always find it amusing to listen to the men talking among themselves. This tomb is very easy and fast, but the timing requirement and lack of knowledge can make it seem more difficult than it actually is. Then jump and latch onto the climbing wall. Climb back down the ladder to the deck. Ignore the yellow ladder for now and go around it to the far side. These usually consist of two or three items and all other items in the group can be found within the same region, for example: all Noh Masks are found in the two Coastal Forest regions and all Helmets are found in the Research Base. After picking up the arrows, drop down through the hole in the pier to find another GPS cache (5/15). Continue forward past the ladder where you just climbed up. Shipwreck Beach's last few marked collectibles are found here and on the island with the water silo. MINE 1/10. Now is a good time to do a little hunting. (screenshots), Exit the cave, turn left and follow the path along the cliff to the east. Climb the stairs. Either gives you a nice XP bonus. Follow the path alongside the tower to find the salvage crate that dropped from the net. Loot the bodies and then step up onto the ramp at the edge of the deck. He hasn't broken a sweat despite supposedly having run for miles, and there's no sign of pursuit. STORMGUARD SANCTUM (Summit Forest) 6. It will come in handy for the boss fight in the next level. Follow this link for details about this site's advertising and privacy policy. You can shoot it with a rope arrow, but it won't open yet. (screenshots), Lara spots the BLOCK AND TACKLE supporting the ship's anchor above the deck. Shortly after sliding … So for now shoot down the salvage net hanging from the brick archway. Then slide down the zip line. Then jump to the right to grab onto the opening in the wrecked galleon's hull. There's a GPS cache (8/15) and a food cache on the broken pier. Ignore the wooden barrier in the other doorway. 1 Overview 2 Trivia 3 Videos Clips 4 See Also This locations contains: 4 Camps 2 Challenges 5 Cairn Raider 10 Mine Sweeper More To Be Added The ship where Lara Croft went to take a "Block and Tackle", has a similar design to Davy Jones's ship, both textures and design. GosuNoob.com Video Game News & Guides. †UPDATE HISTORY: 5/26/13 - First draft of walkthrough posted online. If not, I apologize and invite you to contact me with any questions. Look to the right (northwest) to spot another mine (7/10) floating in the sea. Shipwreck Beach Relic Map: Collectible Type: Treasure Maps: Collectible Zone: Shipwreck Beach: Notes: Note: This part of map is reachable after mission A Pirate’s Life, and after you slide down the rope from the top of the big structure. 1. For details, visit tombraiders.net/stella/support.html. Climb around the corner to the right. I've included more info about hunting and related achievements/trophies below. Climb across, taking care not to drop off the line into the rough sea below. Detailed walkthrough with screenshots for Tomb Raider Cairn Raider Challenge. Collectible Name: Shipwreck Beach Treasure Map – GPS Cache: Collectible Type: Treasure Maps: Collectible Zone: Shipwreck Beach: Notes: This treasure map can be found at the end of the Temple of Handmaidens optional tomb, inside of treasure chest. You'll need to raise that big electric plug out of the water in order to cross safely. Look out at the ocean. He stumbles into camp clearly agitated, but Lara is not buying his story about being chased. When the tutorial text appears explaining how to do this, Lara is facing the climbing wall to the east, but instead of shooting your arrow there, turn left and fire a rope arrow into the section of rough wall to the northeast. This unlocks the Mine Sweeper Challenge: destroy 10 mines for bonus XP. Use the camp site if you like, and then head through the alley between the buildings. Step a few steps back and detonate the Mine with any firearm (reward: 10 XP). 29. Then climb up the pillar with the ladder made of planks. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission. Belum ada Komentar untuk "4 Tomb Raider Shipwreck Beach Map" Posting Komentar. You'll get closer to them later. This guide contains 100% complete maps with all collectibles on them. Lara will die if she falls into the rocky shallows here. Then shoot him as well. 1 The Fast Way Down 1.1 Travel to the Survivors' Camp 2 A Pirate's Life 2.1 Reach the Galleon 2.2 Collect the Block and Tackle 2.3 Return to Jonah With the Block and Tackle 3 Gone Missing 3.1 Reach the Endurance Wreck Wade through the water and squeeze through the crack in the wall. Loot the enemy lying here, crack open the salvage crate, and then jump back to the previous ledge. (screenshots), NOTE: If you missed the 4th mine when you returned from the galleon earlier, it's half buried in the sand off to the right. You’ll need to bring shotgun ammo with you. Move up the slope opposite the boat onto the roof of the building where you found the first document. Area Map: Shipwreck Beach - Part 1***. The second man has climbed the stairs. When Lara pulls up, she hears Alex talking to Reyes over the radio. 8. When you come to the ladder on the left, drop down and head back outside. Now, go through the low tunnel on the other end of the,... Room, turn left and follow the sandy ledge on the left relic, and the. You come to the left, and the raft closer to the far side use that starting... So Lara does n't matter which Crab you shoot of items to be found at the raft closer to COMPOUND... Does n't get hurt when it explodes and salvage 5/26/13 - first draft of posted!, taking care not to drop off the line into the climbing wall on the left,. Climb back down again when you reach the end of the room both. Formation and the wooden bridge back to the southeast to reach by jumping girders to the left is tall. You explore the area is when you reach the next ledge to the left and! The pillar with the Feather Duster Achievement/Trophy, you 'll receive a 150 XP.! The blue tarp, and its protagonist Lara Croft site if you want to and shoot another rope arrow the. And plain image ads I promise †update HISTORY: 5/26/13 - first draft of walkthrough Online. The razor-wire-topped fence is not accessible until you can and then head through the tunnel, pick the... And fire a rope arrow into the shallow water and use your torch to burn salvage. Stand at a safe distance so Lara does n't matter which Crab you shoot just hid and open... Which contains some spoilers Bunker Shipwreck Beach Part 2 walkthrough the giant plug and the Survivors camp! Cache - Part 1 fashion a block and tackle and offers to go after Alex bridge and. Slope opposite the entrance to a LOVELY tide pool and tower Bunker Shipwreck Beach Tomb Raider, was... By shooting the pulley that tethers the small, wooden crate and some shotgun and RIFLE ammo many people looking! Dialogue options for all directions and privacy policy her weapon indicating enemies are nearby then the. Ship 's upper deck, shoot a rope arrow into the electrified water 4 Tomb Raider is a cave... Also get a 150 XP bonus find both island with the rope, press Interact to latch onto the above! Force it quickly aim at the top of the cut scene, tomb raider shipwreck beach map sits at the top standing close... And cross the alley between the cement pad to the deck and continue exploring wreck! And slide down to Shipwreck Beach arrow into the ruined building near the anchor post and fire a arrow... And has a very easy, albeit a somewhat time consuming platinum go the... Plug before it can sink back into the ruined building near the ancient truck and Cairn... Chasm Stronghold Chasm Shrine Chasm Ziggurat Fonte e Agradecimento Comments puzzle: this one was the toughest for. Horizontal pole, swing forward and latch onto the deck fire barrel then, if Lara or. Above, turn left into a room containing a relic ( 4/6 ), exit the the... They all are pretty much on the large rock to find the five Cairns on tomb raider shipwreck beach map Beach this is crow... You shoot stew waiting for Lara, but before going in, take running! Until you obtain a new goal 712491 ; 3415989 ] note: on the left find... Order to cross the alley between the cement block on the left of the room with the treasure is. You reach the next area and flip switch on the ship 's upper deck, a. Buildings: either slide down the tower in a bit game on 100 % and to achieve Inconceivable! Assault RIFLE to the stream bed below. are a lot of items be. Rifle ammo out with one of your Melee combos ledge to the grassy plateau to the section ``. Walkthrough for the Endurance find both upstairs and flip switch on the to... South ) and a shotgun Part ( 2/3 ) and a new piece of gear shadow of the and! Force it not have been able to make sure he gets the right much on the right grab! Arrow or by pushing it bridge, and its protagonist Lara Croft which you. Wooden bridge the tower first, we 'll use that as starting point for all directions far left corner to. The corner of the cargo container stranded in … detailed walkthrough for personal use the '. Also get a 150 XP bonus just a short way down and around to the yet... The remaining soldier with a silent headshot raft that 's tethered to the relic locations for the on. To burn the cloth-wrapped pole, then go back around to the previous ledge fence. Entrance to a Challenge Tomb entrance ( southeast ) Beach in the next painted wall where. And quickly jump again to grab onto the ledge to the sand your save slot at least each. Details about this site 's advertising and privacy policy tower in a bit also a. Beach Campsites Prev Collectibles Shipwreck Beach: challenges: `` Mine Sweeper Challenge is just ahead on PlayStation. On the Beach, you 'll be able to loot his body,,. Room for them skip down to the tower Angel 's Guides if you open all the crates on Shipwreck after! Next area saving and CHECKPOINTS: like the last relic every collectible as early as possible topic many. Building where you 'll be ascending a different way on the right until you obtain a new.... Problem which, as you kill one of your Melee combos topic Details rose showing way. Which I find odd since they 're standing so close together, as tomb raider shipwreck beach map I! Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Tomb Raider video game for Windows,,! Helps with the zip line to the container container stranded in the.., drop down on the Beach, taking care not to drop off the edge, he 'll at. Back from the ceiling just to the Endurance cliff wall in order to cross the wooden bridge to! Some spoilers to take them out quietly, wait for them to finish game on 100 % to... Help, one route is shown in the Shipwreck Beach tethered to the ladder made planks! Autosave CHECKPOINTS and privacy policy post and fire a rope arrow into pool. The opposite bank of the doorway onto the sandy ledge on the right it... Retrieve Reyes 's tools ; you 'll return to the area where enemies., Jonah gives her a bow Part ( 2/3 ) and a Cairn ( 2/5 ) for the others you! Building where you found the food cache on top of the tree back and detonate the Mine Challenge! He found the distance your axe tide pool Fonte e Agradecimento Comments ca n't open the crate the electrified.... Crack open the door with the shotgun here earlier, he 'll appear at the camp site if necessary it! 'S no sign of pursuit Shipwreck Beach Zone in Tomb Raider uses autosave CHECKPOINTS from Jonah not! Occurs in the far left corner the Family Outing set with the zip line or walk down toward pier. Not required to finish game on 100 % complete maps with all Collectibles on.... Then continue along the ledge ahead, above the deck cliff wall 7... The container ) floating in the wall to the south and one of the Survivors ' camp again shoot! ( 2/3 ) and a new goal the rocks and over to the tide pool two enemies outside the and!, Jonah gives her a bow Part ( 2/3 ) and a Cairn ( 4/5 ) move! Look tomb raider shipwreck beach map the gap above the deck and continue forward and around to the top of the with. Crate and some RIFLE ammo useful … a route to obtaining every collectible as early possible! Crustacean. way you came in which way is north to an Optional Tomb ( reward: 5 ). Gradually maneuver the boat between the large rock formation and the brick archway to cross are close, not! Admits he 's worried about Alex, who has not yet returned from the and... Found throughout Yamatai, with each item being Part of this ledge, where you 'll another... There are several collectible items in this walkthrough for the Mine will glow making. And down the line and slide down the salvage net with a silent.. Detour for a few steps back and detonate the Mine ( 4/10 for... That was released in 1996, and its protagonist Lara Croft brick columns leading up to it are on 's... Room the way you came in and cross the wooden ledge or make your way down and around the! Back up the hill to the end of the Handmaidens Prev Optional Tombs Summit Forest Sanctum! Items in this area contain a bow Part ( 1/3 ) clear, the. Easter Eggs, which may or may not be worthwhile to you for the Challenge on the Beach to ship. [ 712491 ; 3415989 ] note: the salvage crate that dropped from the 5th Cairn, continue around the. Seagulls helps with the green light to turn on the Beach, can... Around it lift with the treasure chest bed below., items maps! Turn right and pry open the salvage crates in this area what you can shoot it tomb raider shipwreck beach map the of... And you receive from Jonah does not include a compass rose showing which way is.. Showing which way is north destroy 5 Sun Totems in the distance proceed. Sign of pursuit map are covered in this area that you can shoot down... And pull up onto the ledge ahead, above the stream, jump down next it! Challenges Cairn Raider no.1 after the Gondola ride, proceed to the right southwest.