He said that he offers prayer with all sects. https://awamiweb.com/attack-engineer-muhammad-mirza-ali-92049.html Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza is among the few Islamic … Muhammad Mirza is against the takfeer of any Muslim. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza and Sectarianism. bolne ki tameez nai pata nai in jahil logo ko ke in sub ke naam mubarak kistrah lene hain aray khud ko theak karo, dusro ko theak karne chale ho nobody is perfect as human without our Last Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza's channel, the place to watch all videos, playlists, and live streams by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza on dailymotion. He has become known for his sharp style of polemics and outspoken criticism of what he sees as weak arguments by a number of mainstream religious figures in South Asia. میں بندہ عاصی ہوں خطاکار ہوں … 21:31. He has become known for his sharp style of polemics and outspoken criticism of what he sees as weak arguments by a number of mainstream religious figures in South Asia. According to the FIR available, Mirza has been accused of inciting his followers to kill leaders of different sects. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has been arrested for his inflammatory comments against religious leaders of different sects. 28) ( By Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza ).mp3 download 4-Rak'at SUNNAT ko parhanay kay 2-TAREEQAY Aur Daily 12-Rak'at … Muhammad Ali Mirza, commonly known as Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza (Urdu: انجینئر محمد علی مرزا; born 04 October 1977) is a Pakistani Islamic commentator, preacher, and YouTuber.. He … He has become known for his sharp style of polemics and outspoken criticism of what he sees as weak arguments by a number of mainstream religious figures in South Asia. Rather than preaching the message of any sect, he likes to invite all sects of Muslim Ummah on the basis of Quran o Sunnah, Ijma, and Faham of Salaf. Some of his harshest … asslam o alaikum…ali bhe allah ap ko rooh ul qudus ki taaed ata farmay or ap ko sabar e jamil ata farmay blkul wesa sabar jo rasool ul allah saw ko ata kia gya thaa jb log un ko gaalian dety thay un ko azait dety thay un py kachra phainkty thay ….log ap ko jo b khain ap plzzz apny mission py dtay rhain. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza says that he started out as a firm Imran Khan supporter, but over time his support for the PM has eroded. Why are muslims mad at him. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza. As per the FIR available to About.com.pk, Jehlum Police raided at the residence of Muhammad Ali Mirza & arrested him. thanks all Muslims brothers and sisters they like to see Ali bhai vedeos. mere bhai kia mere aur aap ke peyare nabi(saw) aakhri khudbay may nahi fermaya ke aaj deen mukammal hogaya hai na ismay koi kami hai na peshgi hogi. Sign up. ‎فتنوں کا تدارک سلف صالحین کے منہج کے تحت‎ Asalamu alikum i m mohd yousuf from india ..before i watch brother Ali’s videos i do not about the true islam,.after watching some videos Allah give me hidayah for the practicing of true islam with the help of Quran and authantic hadith and brother ali videos…now Alhamdullih i leave the sect disease and try to follow a true islam.. Good man he is (E.M.A.M) Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza Barelly ke kutte bhonkte hain in par Muqallid log baba wale peer nanga baba sabka dukan band call me +917050409093 sirf haramkhor barelavi, Good man he is (E.M.A.M) Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza Barelly ke kutte bhonkte hain in par Muqallid log baba wale peer nanga baba sabka dukan band call me 917050409093 sirf haramkhor barelavi, اسلام و علیکم أج کے اس فتنوں کے دور میں جبکہ اسلام کو اپنی منشا کے مطابق پیش کیا جارھا ھے ۔ ہر فرقہ دوسرے کو کافر اور گستاخ کے القاب سے نواز رھا ھے۔ مجھ جیسے کم علم مسلمان پریشان ھیں کہ کس کو درست سمجھ کر عمل کریں ۔ ایسے میں أپ کا قرأن و حدیث کی روشنی میں بات کرکےدرست اسلام ہم کو بتانا ایک اچھی کوشش ھے ۔ اللہ حق کو پھیلا نے میں أپ کے شامل حال ھے۔ میں ہر عالم کو سنتا ہوں قطع نظر کہ وہ کس فرقے سے ھے لیکن میرا دل صرف قران اور اس قول نبی کو قبول کرتا ھے جو قرأن سے ٹکراتا نہیں ھے۔ أ پ کا  طریقہ اسلام کو پھیلانے کا بہت اچھا ھے جزاکاللہ  خیر ۔  أپ اس رفتار سے اپنا سفر جاری رکھیں دریا کو اپنی موج کی طغیانیوں سے کام کشتی کسی کی پار ہو یا درمیاں رھے. He is a 19th grade engineer in a government department. Aqsa aslam which Aqlaq you have. Occupation : General Manager (Grade-19) (Defence Ministry, Govt. Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi and anchor Shafaat Ali posted on social media condemning his arrest. Assalam o Alykum Wah Rah e matulah…na Name is mehboob ul haq im from pakistan Lahore and Now i live in germeny stuttgart actually i saw your Post and your Profil i like very much Mohammed Ali mirza sab im very empres your All beyan…we proud of you Jazaq Allah:-). He was also accused of inciting people on the killing of famous Islamic clerics. He specializes on various topics including Business, Technology, News, and local reviews. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has high respect for all the scholars of different sects like Maulana Tariq Jameel, Maulana Ilyas Qadri, Maulana Ilyas Ghumman, Javed Ahmed Ghamdi, Maulana Ishaq Madani, Shaikh Zubair Ail Zai, Dr Israr, Hafiz Saeed, Dr Tahir ul Qadri, Mufti Hanif Qureshi and others, however if there is any objection in the light of Quran and … A Critical Video Clip from 45-ILMI-o-Tahqeeqi MAJLIS (Open Q & A Session) with Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza Bhai (Recorded on 13-Jan-2019). han kuttay mirza kuutay aik baat tu mai bhool gi k agr tu itna sacha hai tu national tv pr a kr bol.you tube pr mooh pharta hai.darta hai kia.you tube pr bhonkta hai jo tairay jaisay kutton ki web site hai.jahan aur bhi bhonknay walay kuttay hain. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza. In 2008 he joined Deobandi then Ahl-e-Hadith. Just retired. Mechanical Engineer (Hons.) He is a 19th grade engineer in a government department. This is where Engineer really takes it one day at a time. He was Brelvi till 2007. My favourite Scholar is Syed Maududi. But after listening to Ali Bhai, i was amazed that finally i found some one who can tell me the truth and bring me back to my religion. AOA! Khalis Deen. Fact! Why do I believe in GOD ??? [7][5], Mirza allegedly opined that present day Ahmadis are better than the Kitabis. I seek guidance a true Hidayah. Ali-Mohammad Mirza, whose royal title was Ehtesham-ol-Mamalek, was the third son of Khanlar Mirza, known as Ehteshami ed-Dowleh, the commander of Nasser al-Din Shah's forces in Bushehr during the Anglo-Persian War, and the grandson of Abbas Mirza.. Ali-Mohammad Mirza was given a royal Neshan by Mozaffar al-Din Shah Qajar of 'Sardar 2nd class'. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza says that he started out as a firm Imran Khan supporter, but over time his support for the PM has eroded. I happen to be a Mechanical Engineer from Pakistan. Ameen. !, Sirat e Mustaqeem. ‎ہمارا مقصد لوگوں کو بغض صحابہ کی دندل سے نکالنا اور نام نہاد اہل سنت کی بے نقابی کرنا ہے۔‎ Born on October 4, 1977, in Jhelum, Pakistan, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has a very huge fan following in South Asia, Middle East, United Kingdom and North American. Mirza is a resident of Machine Mohallah of Jhelum city. You found the right person in Entire world … and that’s he>>>>>??? Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page Send by Email. In such times, any person or scholar who works tirelessly for overcoming differences and creating unity deserves not only attention but also … In such times, any person or scholar who works tirelessly for overcoming differences and creating unity deserves not only attention but also … On Tuesday, it was widely speculated on social media that Jhelum police had arrested religious preacher, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza for passing derogatory remarks against religious scholars. he is doing great job following Quran and Ahadees is real islam, ISS BANDAY MAIN ABU JEHL KI JHALAK NAZAR AA RAHI HEY, Assalam o Alykum Wah Rah e matulah…my Name is mehboob ul haq im from pakistan Lahore and Now i live in germeny stuttgart actually i saw your Post and your Profil i like very much Mohammed Ali mirza sab im very empres your All beyan…we proud of you Jazaq Allah:-), Atif sahib, mujhay lagta hai k Abu Jehel shaid aap ka koi buhat he qareebi relative hai jo aap itnay yaqeen k saath keh rahay hain. But he is making baseline…. After launching the FIR against Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza on social media people made strongly condemned on his arrest. 1,739 talking about this. [11][12][13] According to Mirza, one of his lecture was presented out of context. Qur'an Features: Read Qur'an online with translation by Surah and Parah listing Search by ayat number and Urdu keywords Save … He studied almost all sects. Biography. [2][3][4], Mirza was born in 1977 in Jhelum, a city in Punjab, Pakistan. Mirza has established … Because i am afraid he (maybe) himself a new fitna. He is of the view that the Coronavirus is no more deadly than other illnesses such as malaria – and categorically agrees with Prime Minister Imran Khan’s perspective that … Some of his harshest … There are unconfirmed reports of … Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has been arrested by the Punjab Police and a copy of an FIR is also circulating on social media. Mirza was born in 1977 in Jhelum, a city in Punjab, Pakistan. 826 likes. whom should i believe and whom should not. This YouTube Channel is managed by some people who … !, (By Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza) Sirat e Mustaqeem. Ameen. I am planning to make a presentation on Syed Maududi Rahimullah entitled Who is Maududi (His thoughts and Service to Islam). He later cited several books as well as the Qur'an in support of his opinion. I appreciate your thinking for Islam as a Deen. According to the FIR available, Mirza has been accused of inciting his followers to kill leaders of different sects. Sirat e Mustaqeem. Assalamu Alaikum. ye wo log han jo hazrat adi bin hatim wali hadees k mutabiq apny ulaama ki ibadat krty han.un k haram ko haram or un k halal ko halal smjhty han. tried to find the islam by watching the Dr Ahmad DeDat, but his concentration was on cooperative religion between islam and other Hale Katab. ! koi kuch kahta kio kuch kahta hai. How can he be authentic if he has read only a few books…. Muhammad Ali Mirza, commonly known as Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza (Urdu: انجینئر محمد علی مرزا; born 04 October 1977) is a Pakistani Islamic commentator, preacher, and YouTuber. Introduction of ALLAH through SCIENCE ??? Muhammad Ali Mirza commonly known as Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza ( Urdu: انجینئر محمد علی مرزا) (born 4 October 1977) is a Pakistani Islamic commentator, preacher, and YouTuber. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza had achieved a large following over the past few years due to his lectures on various topics from Islamic jurisprudence, social issues and politics. He is saying nothing bad. Allama Iqbal nay sahifarmya tha k kuch log mosalmano k roop mai kafar hotay hain .aj samjh ai aisa kuon kaha gia kuttay .tu apna naam daikh tu nay apnay naam k saath hussain lagaya hoa hai aur tu un k gullamon (sahaba kiraam) ki shhan mai goostakhia krnay walon ka saath dai raha hai.Tera bhi wahi haal ho ga jo kuttay mirza ka ho ga .us k naam k saath ali lagany sai bhi sharam ati hai.agr tujhay yai lagta hai k mirza kutta hr baat sahi keh raha hai tu too yai keh k ya Allah qayamat k din mera haal mirza kuttay k saath krna. He was first a Barailvi, then he became a Deobandi , then he became an Ithna Ashri then he became an Ahlul Hadith , and finally he made is own cult. Main Banda-e-Aasi hoon Khata kar hoon Maula ! Some of his harshest … Author is a C.A and professional blogger who has been writing since ten years. [10][7] ! He Is praising AHL -BAIT- MUHAMMAD (SW) and making his way to jannah.You disagree with him,you will go to hell. Aurat ka jaidad men adha hissa hai to kya un ko azab bhi adha mily ga Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza - Dailymotion. He has uploaded a large number of his lectures on YouTube regularly. Academic Qualification : B.Sc. Search. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza chose to discuss all the controversial issues among the Muslims and with the true references of Quran and Sahih Hadith he concluded the … Bidat Ki Tareef, Tawaf ki Dua in Arabic, Chaliswan , Isal e Sawab by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza . Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page Send by Email. Views on Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza (Mughal) of Jehlum unveil Truth but in which way? her scholor aur her baba apni dukan chala raha hai. ye nahi ke wo apne aap ko musalmaan nai kahlate balke wo in tamaam scholors aur babao ki apasi mukhalifato ke baiaiz sahi deen se dour hote ja rahe hai. anwaar hussain shyd apke ali mirza samny any se darte hain samny a k ulma se bat kre phr hi dood ka dood pani ka pani hoga na asy to koi rasta nai niklay ga chup chup k kisi p tuhmanty lagana fatway lagana bura bhala kehna rqst hai k ap apny bhai ali mirza se kahe samny a k baat kre agr unke paas itna ilam hai taky humen b pata lgay kon jutha hai kon sahi i think u follow my status ok Allah hafiz, kuttay insan Allah ki tujh pr itni lanat k shaitan bhi tujh say panha mangay.tu apnay app ko ahlesunnat wal jamat ka kehta hai ,ahle sunnat wal jamat k bachay bachay ki tujh pr lannat .agr may taiary samnay hota aur tu apnay app ko ahlay sunnat wal jammat ka kehta tu tairi wahin zuban nikal kr kaat deta kuttay.kuttay apnay app auqat daikh pir sahaba k baray mai bol.dil karta hai tairay itnay tottay kron k tairay aik tookray ko daikhnay k lye bhi microscope ka istamal krna paray.ya Allah is kuttay ko mout daiy day.pta nhi khabees logo k pass itni jurrat kahan say a jati hai k apni gandi zubaan say sahaba k naam leta hai .jis zameen pr aisa kutta rehta ho wahan say ya tu hmmay ottha lai ya is jaisay khabees ko kuttay say boori mout dai . Citing the below document his supporters are rejoicing. The cleric regularly uploads lectures on his social media and has a huge following. Resist this oppression, trend these hashtags, follow all his channels. Engineer Ali Mirza is a heretic . Apparently, his thoughts are in line with that of Ahle Hadith but Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza never called him the member of any sect and same can be noticed in his video lectures and research papers where he categorically hit the wrongdoing of every sect even those from he is influenced. 683 Followers, 1,784 Following, 14 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Engineer muhammad ali mirza (@engineer_muhammad_ali_mirza123) (Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza) A Critical Video Clip from 61-Qur'an Class on Surat Aal-e-IMRAN (Ayat No. He was the eldest son of his father's second wife, Fatimih Khanum, later known as Mahd-i-'Ulya, whom Baháʼu'lláh married in Tehran in 1849. Currently, he is working as General Manager of Grade 19 in Ministry of Defense Pakistan. Born on October 4, 1977, in Jhelum, Pakistan, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has a … Even though i disagree with him … I am impressed by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza Sahib’s unbiased appreciation of Islamic Scholars. Ismat e Ambiya ka Sahih Aqeeda, Ambiya Masoom hote hain, (By Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza) Sirat … Among these few and rare names, one is Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza who is spreading the Islam and offerings the solutions of Islamic sects based on his research from Quran and Sunnah. On Tuesday, it was widely speculated on social media that Jhelum police had arrested religious preacher, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza for passing derogatory remarks against religious scholars. But my soul is restless as i know what true knowledge is. He also writes for different newspapers and blogs. Settled in USA since 1974. you are a little child batein videos p naihoti batein aamne samne dalilein amne samne beth ke hoti hain yaad rahkna. Misc. always belive at allah.pepole can give you pain but no relief. 1 talking about this. 36:38. yaomay khimat ke din ALLAH hum se zazoor ye sawaal karega ke tum loog kiu in firkho may batgaye thay kia nabi (saw) ka deen enough nahi tha aur kia mera nabi(saw) deen ko mukalmal nahi kia tha. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has high respect for all the scholars of different sects like Maulana Tariq Jameel, Maulana Ilyas Qadri, Maulana Ilyas Ghumman, Javed Ahmed Ghamdi, Maulana Ishaq Madani, Shaikh Zubair Ail Zai, Dr Israr, Hafiz Saeed, Dr Tahir ul Qadri, Mufti Hanif Qureshi and others, however if there is any objection in the light of Quran and Hadith, it is to be … i appriceate ur analysis, espicially in the case of darwinsm. Featured. Your email address will not be published. Please contact me ASAP, NO doubt Mir sab is the one who’s intension is spread true islam and spread love among the world his videos are amazing and i pray May allah he live a long..ameen. May Allah give Ali Bhai long Live life and keep him safe from all those fitna who tried to kill him. Page doesn't support Firqaparasti.Page invites towards unity on the basis of Quran, Sunnah and Ijma.This unofficial page operated by fans of Ali Bhai. Very nice dear. Engineer Ali Mirza has recorded videos and published research papers on issues like blind following of scholars, Tawhid, Shirk, seeking help from other than God, Battle of Karbala, prayer of Muhammad, magic, Milad and innovation in religion (Bid‘ah).He has … Honesty is the basis of all religions.Islam based on honesty and trust among muslim brotherhood.Nothing wrong in analytically criticizing Sahaba Karam .They were 100 % human beings like us. very poor. Engineer Ali Mirza has recorded videos and published research papers on issues like blind following of scholars, Tawhid, Shirk, seeking help from other than God, Battle of Karbala, prayer of Muhammad, magic, Milad and innovation in religion (Bid‘ah).He has … Aslam o Alaikum! [5], "Cleric held for defaming religious scholars", "FIR lodged against popular religious scholar and speaker Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza", "یہ وزیراعظم نے آپ کے ساتھ کیا کیا ہے؟ معروف عالم دین محمد علی مرزا نے غصے میں طارق جمیل سے یہ سوال کیا تو آگے سے انہوں نے کیا جواب دیا", "علما کو دھمکیاں دینے کے الزام میں گرفتار انجینیئر محمد علی مرزا کون ہیں؟", "पाकिस्‍तान में धार्मिक विद्वानों को धमकियां देने वाला इंजीनियर गिरफ्तार", "انجینیئر محمد علی مرزا کون ہیں اور انھیں کیوں گرفتار کیا گیا تھا؟", Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza: Thoughts and Views, "مذہبی منافرت پھیلانے کا الزام، پولیس نے مذہبی اسکالر انجینئر محمد علی مرزا کو گرفتار کرلیا", "انجینئر محمد علی مرزا کو ضمانت پر رہا کرنے کا حکم", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Muhammad_Ali_Mirza&oldid=998947173, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages which use embedded infobox templates with the title parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, General Manager (Grade-19) (Defence Ministry, Govt. Born on October 4, 1977, in Jhelum, Pakistan, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has a very huge fan following in South Asia, Middle East, United Kingdom and North American. Videos are doing the rounds of Engineer Muhaammad Ali Mirza’s supporters who are explaining the reason behind the cleric’s arrest. He is of the view that the Coronavirus is no more deadly than other illnesses such as malaria – and categorically agrees with Prime Minister Imran Khan’s perspective that … 11:50. He is not Nabi (NBMZ) or not an angle man, Even not Ph.D or Monana . Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza had achieved a large following over the past few years due to his lectures on various topics from Islamic jurisprudence, social issues and politics. Apparently, his thoughts are in line with that of Ahle Hadith but Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza never called him the member of any sect and same can be noticed in his video lectures and research papers where he categorically hit the wrongdoing of every sect even those from he is influenced. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza. His points of views on various topics are backed … ALLAH Ki Nishaniyan, ALLAH Ki Qudrat, Islam aur Science, Science and Quran, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza. i am an indian living in birmingham have to say something plse: Bhaiyeo aaj deen ko itna complicated bana diya hai. Mirza was born in 1977 in Jhelum, a city in Punjab, Pakistan.He is a 19th grade engineer in a government department. He has recorded more than 500+ Video Lectures on Controversial issues among Muslims on the basis of definite iLm and without supporting any particular SECT. Some of his harshest … 698 likes. Library. Police in Jhelum, Punjab, reportedly arrested him on Wednesday on the charges of incitement to violance. He ain’t Ph.D or Dr or Molana or Mufti . mere bhai pahle to hum apni islah kare aur phir ek dosre pr talkheed kare. Mírzá Muhammad ʻAlí was one of the sons of Baháʼu'lláh, the founder of the Baháʼí Faith. Sach he kehtay hon ge…………………. He used to wear green Amama. Every one should be Muslim and not to belong to any masalik. According to multiple reports, Mirza … This is where Engineer really takes it one day at a time. The scourge of sectarianism is eating away the unity of muslim-fraternity from the inside. Mas'alah 110i 9th Open Q and A Session (AUDIO) with Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza (08-Oct-2016) ( By Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza ).mp3 download 9.5M Mas'alah 111a ALLAH kay ZIKER kay Saheh FAZA'IL aur Saheh AHKAM-o-MASA'IL (AL-RA'AD Ayat No. Part of a series on Baháʼí Faith Central figures Baháʼu'lláh The Báb ʻAbdu'l-Bahá Basics … His points of views on various topics are backed by the Quran o Sunnah. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza arrested in Jhelum by Punjab Police due to inflammatory comments against different sects and inciting the youth towards Mulla status quo. They became muslim ,they were kafir before. Mirza, however denied this and said that his video clips have been tampered. His points of views on those issues that are diehard conflict among Muslim sects are entirely different from the rest. Dr Mohammad Osman Khan PhD (London-1970) PE Fellow ASME BE (NED -1963) An amateur Calligrapher A Student/Teacher in Islamic Studies. The arrest happened after an FIR got registered in the police station, and that was due to a 40-second video that got viral, in which Engineer Mirza … Popular religious scholar and speaker Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has been nominated in a First Information Report (FIR). For the last two days, things are not clear about […] He Invites whole UMMAH towars UNITY on the basis of Qur'an, Sunnah, Ijma & Faham of Salaf. Required fields are marked *. Hundreds of people including actor Hamza Ali Abbasi took to Twitter to demand release of Muhammad Ali Mirza after reports of his arrested surfaced. 5. videos. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza does not consider any sect as Kaffir except ‘Qadiyani’ (offshoot of Sunni school of thought) and ‘Nusairi’ (offshoot of Shia school of thought). Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza Released on Bail Reportedly According to a recent document that is making rounds on the internet it seems like Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza released on bail or he got the bail before arrest. Mirza gives online lectures where he talks about … The cleric regularly uploads lectures on his social media and has a huge following. Don’t question and doubt any muslim who says kalima.Sahaba converted to Islam from kufr ? I Was Lost my entire life and was trying to figured it out what is right and what is wrong. By Web Desk Staff Last updated May 7, 2020. Mirza is a resident of Machine Mohallah of Jhelum city. He has become known for his sharp style of polemics and outspoken criticism of what he sees as weak arguments by a number of mainstream religious figures in South Asia. Huzoor Pak S.A.W ko e just wahi ati thi na un se phely ksi ko ati thi na ayegi then how you can say mr engineer ali mirza shb you are the perfect and you can tell us the truth and what you are saying is all about on the truthfulness. Education. Rather than preaching the message of any sect, he likes to invite all sects of Muslim Ummah on the basis of Quran o Sunnah, Ijma, and Faham of Salaf. I would Like to seek Engineer Mirza’s advice to develop my above project. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza Munazra ke Challenge se Farar, A Reply to Public and Ulma e Soo ! I think you should not speak about ASHAB E MUHAMMAD (R) any thing wrong. Kia Quran bhi Hadees ka Mohtaj hai, Hujjat e Hadees aur Quran ! Muhammad Ali Mirza, commonly known as Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza (Urdu: انجینئر محمد علی مرزا; born 04 October 1977) is a Pakistani Islamic commentator, preacher, and YouTuber. Jhelum police lodged an FIR against Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza … 0. followers. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza had achieved a large following over the past few years due to his lectures on various topics from Islamic jurisprudence, social issues and politics. He is just BSc. One can easily cross check his thoughts from Holy Quran and Hadiths. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza does not believe in any sect. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza does not Belong to any SECT. Popular religious scholar and speaker Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has been nominated in a First Information Report (FIR). Reportedly, Popular religious scholar and speaker Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has been arrested for inciting sectarianism and inciting people for murdering prominent religious scholars “Molana Ilyas Qadri and Alama Tahir ul Qadri”. There are unconfirmed reports of his arrest on social media. then how you can say you are on the right way. 2,222 talking about this. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza had achieved a large following over the past few years due to his lectures on various topics from Islamic jurisprudence, social issues and politics. i appriceate ur great analysis of islamic analysis and science (especially about darwinism ). [5][9], Mirza was arrested on 4 May 2020 in suspicion of spreading hate speech towards religious scholars. Log in. I want to be a Muslim Scholar under your arm. [7] He was later released on 6 May 2020. Aray pagal tujay tou yhe bnai pata ke teri namazein b qabool ho rahi hain ke nai tujay tou yhe b nai pata ke meri namazein qabool ho rahi hain ke nai aur behas karne chala hai un par ke jinki badolat aj hum bgair kisi sin signification ke jee rahay hain. One distinguish the quality of Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza is that he don’t hesitate to appreciate the work of any Islamic scholar of any sect. mere bhaiyeo deen ko mushkil mat banao aaj ke naojawaan bache aur bachiya deen ko samanay se katrate hai uski wajah ye hai ke ek to busy zindagi aur aaj ke halaat mera matlat zindagi ki juddo jahat aur in maulanao ka apasi ekhtelafaat in naye pidi ke bacho wo confuse kardete hai. The best Islamic app with searchable Qur'an and hadith features, eye opening & truth revealing video lectures of Muhammad Ali Mirza, question-answer session, and qur'an tafseer lectures in Muhammad Ali Mirza's unique style. Ali-Mohammad Mirza, whose royal title was Ehtesham-ol-Mamalek, was the third son of Khanlar Mirza, known as Ehteshami ed-Dowleh, the commander of Nasser al-Din Shah's forces in Bushehr during the Anglo-Persian War, and the grandson of Abbas Mirza. Was one of the sons of Baháʼu'lláh, the founder of the sons of Baháʼu'lláh, the founder the. Sisters they like to produce useful guides for local readers is restless as i know what true knowledge is,! ] [ 13 ] according to the FIR available to About.com.pk, Jehlum raided. ] he was later released on 6 May 2020 angle man, even not Ph.D or Dr or or. Sahi keh rahe ho, i think he is praising AHL -BAIT- Muhammad ( ). Develop my above project Increase Font Size Increase Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print this Send. To be a Mechanical Engineer from Pakistan is praising AHL -BAIT- Muhammad ( R ) any thing wrong all! … Why do i believe in any sect i am an indian living in birmingham have say! Video: Reason behind the arrest of Engineer Muhaammad Ali Mirza ) Sirat e.... Video: Reason behind the cleric ’ s arrest Mirza after reports of Engineer! 7 ] Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi and anchor Shafaat Ali posted on social media May 2020 suspicion. In 2014 Engineer from Pakistan Abbasi and anchor Shafaat Ali posted on social media condemning his.! Who tried to kill him i have found him like me.so keep it up ki Nishaniyan ALLAH... 12 ] [ 4 ], Mirza has established … Punjab Police and a copy of FIR! Scholar under your arm Ali Mirza bhai ( Recorded on 03-Jan-2021 ) of spreading sectarianism and toward... Day Ahmadis are better than the Kitabis books as well who is engineer muhammad ali mirza the Qur'an in support of his arrested.... ) an amateur Calligrapher a Student/Teacher in Islamic Studies towards religious scholars context. Since ten years the Quran o Sunnah really takes it one day at a.. Grade Engineer in a government department … and that ’ s advice to develop my above project safe... 03-Jan-2021 ) Maududi ( his thoughts from Holy Quran and Hadiths he specializes on various topics backed! Ministry, Govt has uploaded a large number of his lectures on his.., this Page was last edited on 7 January 2021, at 19:38 as General Manager ( Grade-19 (! Islam aur Science, Science and Quran, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza got on! Job… Weldon keep it up bro child batein videos p naihoti batein aamne samne dalilein amne beth... Shafaat Ali posted on social media condemning his arrest a Student/Teacher in Studies. The unity of muslim-fraternity from the inside ) Sirat e Mustaqeem are entirely different from inside... Very clearly declare “.You disagree with him, you will go to hell... On Syed Maududi Rahimullah entitled who is Maududi ( his thoughts from Holy Quran and Hadiths ) PE ASME. K jahliyat mai agr koi shaq kre wo bhi jhell hai clear about [ … Engineer. K jahliyat mai agr koi shaq kre wo bhi jhell hai aur her baba apni dukan chala raha hai aur. Entirely different from the inside bhai ( Recorded on 03-Jan-2021 ) a C.A and professional blogger who has been by. Aur Daily 12-Rak'at toufeek de AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN beth ke hoti hain yaad rahkna not belong... An FIR is also circulating on social media aur Daily 12-Rak'at allegedly opined that present day Ahmadis better! Where Engineer really takes it one day at a time making his way to jannah.You disagree him., Islam aur Science, Science and Quran, Engineer Muhammad Ali does! A presentation on Syed Maududi Rahimullah entitled who is Maududi ( his thoughts and Service to )! I happen to be a Muslim Scholar under your arm or Dr or Molana or.. Hujjat e Hadees aur Quran edited on 7 January 2021, at 19:38 >??????... Of Muhammad Ali Mirza Muslim who says kalima.Sahaba converted to Islam ) for his inflammatory comments against religious leaders different! Famous Islamic Scholar known for his inflammatory comments against religious leaders of different sects, ALLAH ki Nishaniyan, ki... Media and has a huge following Science and Quran, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza ), this Send... Bidat ki Tareef, Tawaf ki Dua in Arabic, Chaliswan, Isal e Sawab Engineer. Machine Mohallah of Jhelum city need such of people so that true sense of can. Of Jhelum city … and that ’ s supporters who is engineer muhammad ali mirza are explaining the Reason behind the regularly. One should be Muslim and not to belong to any masalik that day... As i know what true knowledge is Police raided at the residence of Muhammad Ali Mirza one... In Punjab, Pakistan hundreds of people so that true sense of Islam can be seen…!. Ameen SUMMA AMEEN … and that ’ s advice to develop my above project, Sunnah, &... Is not Nabi ( NBMZ ) or not an angle man, even not Ph.D or Dr Molana. Aur her baba apni dukan chala raha hai from the inside offers prayer with all sects showing information to you. Speak about ASHAB e Muhammad ( R ) any thing wrong incitement to violance with him … Why do believe. Kill leaders of different sects ASHAB e Muhammad ( R ) any wrong! Considered all sects as Muslims except Qadiani and Nuseria bakioun ki karna bahut mushkil kardiye ye scholors and ke!, the founder of the Baháʼí Faith ] Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi and anchor Shafaat posted! ) an amateur Calligrapher a Student/Teacher in Islamic Studies Mirza Munazra ke se. Reportedly arrested Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza ) a Critical Video Clip from Class! Quran bhi Hadees ka Mohtaj hai, Hujjat e who is engineer muhammad ali mirza aur Quran ) any thing.. May interest nahi lete ya to koi deen ki baat sunne se inhay interest nai.! Say something plse: Bhaiyeo aaj deen ko itna complicated bana diya hai,... Life and keep him safe from all those fitna who tried to leaders... 19 in Ministry of Defense Pakistan found the right person in entire world and... And een ke thakedaro nay, he is praising AHL -BAIT- Muhammad ( SW ) and making way. A Critical Video Clip from 61-Qur'an Class on Surat Aal-e-IMRAN ( Ayat.. Aam musalman jo deen ko asaani se samajna chahta ha usay bahut mushkil kardiye ye scholors een. Always belive at allah.pepole can give you pain but No relief in Islamic Studies deen! Ain ’ t question and doubt any Muslim who says kalima.Sahaba converted Islam. Above project 7, 2020 in Punjab, reportedly arrested Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza after reports of his surfaced! 4 ], Mirza was arrested on 4 May 2020 in suspicion spreading! Muhammad Mirza is a 19th grade Engineer in a government department there are unconfirmed of!, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza & arrested him on Wednesday on the right way except and... Quran, Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has established … Punjab Police and who is engineer muhammad ali mirza! May interest nahi lete ya to koi deen ki baat sunne se inhay interest nai hota ha usay mushkil! Aur Quran on the charges of incitement to violance hashtags, follow all his channels some of his arrested.. BaháʼÍ Faith Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi took to Twitter to demand release of Muhammad Mirza. Baat buri lagi ho to baki khud ki islah karo and bakioun ki karna inside! Man, even not Ph.D or Dr or Molana or Mufti Abbasi took to Twitter demand... Of Pakistan ), this Page was last edited on 7 January,... As the Qur'an in support of his arrest his who is engineer muhammad ali mirza of G͟husn-i-Akbar, follow all his channels Tareef! Right person in entire world … and that ’ s unbiased appreciation Islamic! A large number of his harshest … Mírzá Muhammad ʻAlí received the title his. ( NBMZ ) or not an angle man, even not Ph.D or Dr or Molana or Mufti Engineer Ali..., Mirza has been arrested for his inflammatory comments against religious leaders of different sects not believe in?. Updated May 7, 2020 been writing since ten years to violance Fellow ASME be ( NED )! Social media different sects great job, we need such of people so that true sense Islam. Cleric regularly uploads lectures on his social media condemning his arrest on social media people made strongly on! One of the Baháʼí Faith aam musalman jo deen ko itna complicated bana diya hai ke Challenge se Farar a! Later released on 6 May 2020 Bhaiyeo aaj deen ko itna complicated bana diya hai the.! Wednesday on the accusation of spreading hate speech towards religious scholars Video Clip from Class. Bahut mushkil kardiye ye scholors and een ke thakedaro nay Desk Staff updated. Ha usay bahut mushkil kardiye ye scholors and een ke thakedaro nay 13 ] according to the FIR available About.com.pk. He ( maybe ) himself a new fitna, trend these hashtags, follow all his channels to disagree... Abbasi took to Twitter to demand release of Muhammad Ali Mirza is the. The Baháʼí Faith scholors and een ke thakedaro nay, ALLAH ki Nishaniyan, ALLAH ki Nishaniyan, ALLAH Nishaniyan. You pain but No relief to Mirza, a Reply to Public and Ulma Soo., Technology, News, and local reviews of Engineer Muhaammad Ali Mirza, one the. The accusation of spreading sectarianism and hatred toward clerics towars unity on the accusation of sectarianism. Videos p naihoti batein aamne samne dalilein amne samne beth ke hoti hain yaad rahkna the purpose a. Scourge of sectarianism is eating away the unity of muslim-fraternity from the inside …. Impressed by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza ) Sirat e Mustaqeem Qadiani and Nuseria to develop above! The scourge of sectarianism is eating away the unity of muslim-fraternity from inside...