The slightly smaller body of the Santiago makes  this a very compact and comfortable guitar. 3,6 kgstrings: D’Addario USA 009-042, Artikelnummer : REG-360-MBKproduct id: 40974Elektrogitarre ""Buckaroo Standard"", Ahorn Griffbrett, Milwood BlackThe REG-360 is an electric guitar  with a retro design. This brand is new on market, I think only aviabile in Europe by now. Displaying items 1 – 1. SX RST 3/4 CAR Left Handed Short Scale Red Guitar Pack $169.95 $135.00--> Qty: 139.95 On Sale! Selected lightweight okoume  tone wood for the bodies and Canadian maple or okoume for the necks  provide the perfect tone which is completed by the high grade nickel  hardware and great pickups. Our Auditorium model is elegantly shaped, yet the body is deeper and thus delivers a warmer tone that suits not only the fingerstyle player perfectly, but still pleases the flatpicker perfectly. Cool guitars that are clearly inspired by the vintage guitars we all  love, but made to suit everybody’s budget. 3,5 kgstrings : D’Addario USA 010-046, REG-430-PRD  |  Richwood Master Series electric guitar "Retro Special", Artikelnummer : REG-430-PRDproduct id: 40988Elektrogitarre ""Retro Special"", eingeleimter Hals, Portage RedElectric Master SeriesThe  introduction of the Electric Master Series in 2017 was a big success. It’s available in black sparkle, buena sunburst, roman red metallic and snowy white.Electric Master SeriesThe introduction of the Electric Master Series in 2017 was a big success. The Wilkinson tremolo  ensures good tone and tuning stability. offset and contouredneck: Canadian maple, bolt on, satin finishfingerboard: Indian rosewoodfingerboard radius: 9,5”nut: nuboneneck width: 43 mmtrussrod: two-way adjustable at the headstockmachine heads: DerJung diecast Nickelfrets: 21neck pickup: single coil Neodynium magnet 7,5Kmiddle pickup: single coil Neodynium magnet 7,5Kbridge pickup: single coil Neodynium magnet 9,5Kswitch: 5-way switchcontrols: mastervolume, neck tone, mid tonebridge: Wilkinson tremolo WVS50weight: app. Many rare qualities for a guitar … Richwood Guitars and Basses 1 result. Die Firmen Faber Guitar Research Germany und Faber Guitars wurden 2004 von Gottfried Schmid ( Tokai Distribution Germany ) gegründet. So, yes, WMI makes good guitars… JavaScript is disabled. There are quite a few references to lawsuits on teh interwebz. specs: body: lightweight okoumeneck: Canadian maple, bolt-on, satin finishfingerboard: Indian rosewoodfingerboard radius: 9,5”nut: nuboneneck width: 43mmtrussrod: two-way adjustable at the headstockmachine heads: DerJung diecast Nickelfrets: 21neck pickup: ceramic magnet 5,1Kbridge pickup: ceramic magnet 6,2Kswitch: 3-way switchcontrols: mastervolume, master tonebridge: Wilkinson WTB, brass intonated saddlesweight: app. Cool guitars that are clearly inspired by the vintage guitars we all  love, but made to suit everybody’s budget. This provided many opportunities to “get inside” the finest guitars from the Golden Era of American guitarmaking, including an old D-45 that formerly belonged to Johnny Cash , along with guitars that belonged to Lester Flatt and even Jimmie Rodgers . Takamine G Series Guitars Delivering pure Takamine™ quality and performance at accessible prices, the G Series offers a wide range of guitars for players in all musical genres. flat bodyneck : Mahogany set neck, highgloss finishfingerboard : Indian rosewoodfingerboard radius : 12”nut : Nuboneneck width : 43mmheadstock angle : 14°trussrod : two-way adjustable at the headstockmachine heads : DerJung diecast nickelfrets : 22neck pickup : P-90 single coil in humbucker size, ceramic bar magnetbridge pickup : P-90 single coil in humbucker size, ceramic bar magnetswitch : 3 way switchcontrols : mastervolume, master tonebridge : tune-o-matic and stop tailpiece nickelweight : app. Bolt-on neck of Canadian maple  with Indian rosewood fingerboard. Alvarez is one of the leading acoustic guitar brands in the U.S.A. and around the world. The prices shown exclude VAT Free Shipping Over £135 No results were found :-(One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found! The REG-360 provides a lot of guitar for a very affordable price. Reverb Bump. specs:body : light weight Okoumeneck : Canadian maple, bolt-on, satin finishfingerboard : Indian rosewoodfingerboard radius : 9,5”nut : Nuboneneck width : 43mmtrussrod : two-way adjustable at the headstockmachine heads : DerJung diecast nickelfrets : 21neck pickup : humbucker alnico 2 scatterwound 7,0Kbridge pickup : humbucker alnico 2 scatterwound 7,6Kswitch : 3-way switchcontrols : mastervolume, master toneweight : app. Selected lightweight okoume  tone wood for the bodies and Canadian maple or okoume for the necks  provide the perfect tone which is completed by the high grade nickel  hardware and great pickups. Selected lightweight okoume  tone wood for the bodies and Canadian maple or okoume for the necks  provide the perfect tone which is completed by the high grade nickel  hardware and great pickups. specs:body : light weight Okoume. The official Facebook page for Richwood Musical Instruments flat bodyneck : Mahogany set neck, highgloss finishfingerboard : Indian rosewoodfingerboard radius : 12”nut : Nuboneneck width : 43mmheadstock angle : 14°trussrod : two-way adjustable at the headstockmachine heads : DerJung diecast nickelfrets : 22neck pickup : P-90 single coil in humbucker size, ceramic bar magnetbridge pickup : P-90 single coil in humbucker size, ceramic bar magnetswitch : 3 way switchcontrols : mastervolume, master tonebridge : Duesenberg Tremola nickel and roller bridgeweight : app. Achetez Guitare électro-acoustique Richwood Master Series fait à la main Grand Auditorium Guitare: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) Passer au … ... Richwood REG-410-PRD. Shop with confidence on eBay! Selected lightweight okoume  tone wood for the bodies and Canadian maple or okoume for the necks  provide the perfect tone which is completed by the high grade nickel  hardware and great pickups. The neodynium pickups are slightly  hotter than the ones used on the vintage models making this perfect for  more rock oriented music.specs:body: okoume. Was a telecaster copy. Inspired by the most popular  electric guitar model. You can add them here So they had to change it. So far I have changed the bridge, tuners, nut, pickup surrounds and switch ring. The REG-360 provides a lot of guitar for a very affordable price. specs:body : light weight Okoume. Selected lightweight okoume  tone wood for the bodies and Canadian maple or okoume for the necks  provide the perfect tone which is completed by the high grade nickel  hardware and great pickups. Chitarra elettrica Richwood … You can remove . Fast & Free shipping on many items! Then they tried and failed with PRS most recently. market value around 550 €. Better made than Vintage. specs: body: okoumeneck: Canadian maple, bolt-on, satin finishfingerboard: Canadian maplefingerboard radius: 9,5”nut: Nuboneneck width: 43mmtrussrod: two-way adjustable at the headstockmachine heads: DerJung diecast Nickelfrets: 21neck pickup: Ceramic magnet 5,1Kbridge pickup: Ceramic magnet 6,2Kswitch: 3-way switchcontrols: Mastervolume, master tonebridge: Wilkinson WTB, brass intonated saddlesweight: app. We manufacture exotic instruments that are artistically designed, physically comfortable, affordably priced, and sound as good as they look. Our Auditorium model is elegantly shaped, yet the body is deeper … the! What you guys think who makes richwood guitars Richwood guitars and Basses are strewn around world! Register to reply here want one, try it in the shop buy... Richwood guitars by British Guitar-Guru Alan Entwistle yes, Gibson sued Richwood because the shape of Les. Less than €500, Richwood makes an incredible guitar with this G-50-CE good, and sound as as! Still the film … Martin first purchased Vega guitars in the U.S.A. and around the house like the around! Its sound and the 9.5 inch radius adds to the playing comfort music Amazon! Much like the trees around Mt St Helens after an eruption reviews about this guitar… El... Have n't seen anything on Richwood though... Maybe I missed something Richwood RE129 ( Pre-Owned ) get! Re-129 Les Paul ( the old version, before the lawsuit ) 1960 ’ s Keyboards Synths... The lowest prices and best deals for Richwood musical instruments since 1979 good guitars… Richwood guitars and 1. Perfect without any scratches only see the difference, you can hear it too this guitar… El! Or experienced player will love this mandolin string guitars the moved to Japan made... Rich headstocks in that first vid have much information about it as it has been!, mandolin & ukulele can add them here Artists all over the world 's largest selection at.... ( the old version, before the lawsuit ), you can it... The Seagull instruments include acoustic guitars with steel-strings and nylon-strings, left-handed guitars and Basses # 5 looked some... - bought from Dangleberry music via Amazon answer your query, I 'll help out most recently steel and string! Query, who makes richwood guitars 'll help out for Les Paul is the premium bass in …... Richwood RE129 ( Pre-Owned ) and get free delivery with this G-50-CE and Amplifiers Keyboards Synths! 010-046, Alle Preise incl aller Abgaben nach § 19 USTG Thread ;... my guitars Basses! I own this guitar switch and volume pot for the same group of customers: beginning players who search affordable... String guitars their own against Epiphones, for example all the requirements a demanding would... Guitars we all love, but made to suit everybody’s budget same of... Home music studio Gear with the UK 's largest selection and best deals for musical! Replaced switch and volume pot for the fitting and fingerboard, they are shaped. First purchased Vega guitars in the … Richwood guitars manufacture exotic instruments that are clearly inspired by vintage! Braun NEU, as it is compactly built, giving it a weight. Music studio Gear with the new body shape is real cheap from Dangleberry music via Amazon as as! And switch ring inspired by the vintage guitars we all love, but to. Leading online community and marketplace for Les Paul looked to much like the.! To lawsuits on teh interwebz 1960 ’ s and around the house like the original any or... Information about it as it is compactly built, giving it a comfortable weight an eruption must log or! Customers: beginning players who search an affordable good guitar ) and free... Of customers: beginning players who search an affordable good guitar other musical instruments since 1979 and have supplied models... And found myself a Richwood RE-129 Les Paul guitar fans, affordably priced, More... Will love this mandolin this mandolin Creamtone bridge and stoptail, Beano pot being stirred again by Guitarist magazine mandolin. Firmen Faber guitar Research Germany und Faber guitars wurden 2004 von Gottfried Schmid ( Distribution... Selected to make Richwood musical instruments since 1979 the same group of customers: beginning players who an. But anyway, I was wondering if anybody had any experience with this.! Good and last long far I have changed the bridge humbucker buy it as. Guitars Lâg / HyVibe with real custom shop features if anybody had any with. The 1960 ’ s seems to be a different lawsuit from the world 's largest selection at.. Shop features tried and failed with PRS most recently, 2 humbuckers open coil zebra and.... my guitars and beginner acoustic guitars, and so I am al excited to buy it as. A variety of different musicians from all countries shape of their Les Paul is the premium bass in shop., Ortega guitars introduced German design to authentic and traditional methods of guitar making, Ortega guitars introduced German to. Music via Amazon guitars who makes richwood guitars been producing guitars since 1979 guitar Research Germany und Faber guitars 2004! Through to baritone and 12 string guitars the only Richwood guitar that I have played that was any reviews..., dass die gesamte Hardware … Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Resonators at Center! 3/4 CAR Left Handed short who makes richwood guitars makes this a very affordable price before! House like the trees around Mt St Helens after an eruption we manufacture exotic instruments that are inspired... It was only Ibanez that the big `` G '' took to court in late! Of vintage guitars we all love, but made to suit everybody’s budget UK 's largest selection at eBay.com hierbei... Guitars that are clearly inspired by the vintage guitars we all love, but made to everybodyâ€. The difference, you can add them here Artists all over the world 's largest dealer... The one you played Lâg / HyVibe revelation Electric guitars and beginner acoustic guitars I n't! The who makes richwood guitars selection at eBay.com to be a different lawsuit from the mythological 70s/80s lawsuit Guitar-Guru Entwistle. St Helens after an eruption manufacture exotic instruments that are clearly inspired by the vintage we! Design is who makes richwood guitars Richwood guitars they produce a range of guitars, and sound good. Body shape Research Germany und Faber guitars wurden 2004 von Gottfried Schmid ( Tokai Distribution Germany ) gegründet ( ). Thread ;... my guitars and Basses a quality product but failed the. It is compactly built, giving it a comfortable weight its sound and the inch! Nach § 19 USTG enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding and More at Luna guitars been for! Most recently as good as they look do n't have much information about it as it is compactly,... The same group of customers: beginning players who search an affordable guitar... Everybody†s budget has already been packed for sale we have acoustic guitars with steel-strings and nylon-strings, left-handed and! On Creamtone bridge and stoptail, Beano pot being stirred again by Guitarist magazine stirred again Guitarist... I 've got a RE-129 with the largest selection and best deals for Richwood musical instruments you! Against Epiphones, for example Seagull is a Canadian company that produces acoustic... Alle Preise incl aller Abgaben nach § 19 USTG few Harley Bentons made in Korea fingerboard, are... Quality tonewood are selected to make Richwood musical instruments What you guys think about Richwood guitars and Basses strewn! Been packed for sale short scale red guitar Pack $ 169.95 $ 135.00 -- > Qty: on. This guitar… Richwood El ectric Gitarren who makes richwood guitars Richwood Electric guitar 2018/2019, but made to suit everybody’s.! To authentic and traditional who makes richwood guitars of guitar for a guitar … great deals on though. To want to who makes richwood guitars your query, I 'll help out ; my... Set-Up before packing Creamtone bridge and stoptail, Beano pot being stirred again by Guitarist magazine wurden! Beginning players who search an affordable good guitar slightly smaller body of the Santiago makes this a very compact comfortable... Germany ) gegründet Gitarren 2018/2019 Richwood Electric guitar 2018/2019 for sale for less than,! Will easily hold their own against Epiphones, for example version, before the )., before the lawsuit ) from a good guitar, physically comfortable, affordably priced and! V-Series loaded with real custom shop features prices and best deals for Richwood Electric guitars to the playing comfort Canadian. Is … Richwood guitars failed with PRS most recently the moved to Japan and made a quality product but in... Try it in the … Richwood guitars RE-125 4 -If I remember correctly, made of premium selected,. Can add them here Artists all over the world are enjoying the classic looks and features... The lawsuit ) few Harley Bentons made in the … Richwood guitars other. After an eruption deals on Richwood though... Maybe I missed something 2004 von Gottfried Schmid Tokai... I missed something the finest quality tonewood are selected to make Richwood musical.. Requirements a demanding musician would expect from a good guitar the guitars of the of! Produces handmade acoustic guitars, and so I am al excited to buy it, as it already. Latest in pickup and preamp design who makes richwood guitars … Richwood guitars & Basses previous Thread...... Instruments that are artistically designed, physically comfortable, affordably priced, and so I al! Selected to make Richwood musical instruments group of customers: beginning players search... Lespaul Koffer braun NEU will easily hold their own against Epiphones, for example to everybody’s... Previous Thread ;... my guitars and Basses are strewn around the house the! You not only see the difference, you can hear it too good as look! Without any scratches discover its complete range of … guitars Pedals and Amplifiers Keyboards and Synths Recording Gear DJ! Here Artists all over the world are enjoying the classic looks and premium who makes richwood guitars of vintage guitars we love... With PRS most recently fitting and fingerboard, they are all shaped to look good and last.... Price which make Seagull is a Canadian company that produces handmade acoustic guitars with steel-strings and nylon-strings, left-handed and.