But the. If you're yearning to earn a big pile of travel points but can't stomach the thought of paying a hefty annual fee to do so, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is one of the top options on the market. It's not the only travel rewards card to include certain less-considered categories like campgrounds, tolls and taxis. Three weeks after Wells Fargo received the collateral file, Northwest Trustee Services, Inc. (NWTS) as Wells Fargo's agent issued a notice of default, dated September 25, 2012, itemizing an arrearage of almost $30,000. You can also redeem for statement credit (in increments of 2,500 points for … Points are worth a penny each and can be redeemed for things like travel, cash back or gift cards through the Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards portal. The card also has an introductory APR of 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 14.49% - 24.99% Variable APR. Wells Propel Card. NerdWallet's best no annual fee travel credit cards, Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $200 cash redemption value. NerdWallet's best cards for streaming services. NerdWallet's ratings are determined by our editorial team. Posted by 4 days ago. *, Purchase protections including return protection and extended warranty. It had. It has an annual fee of $95, but it also offers a rich sign-up bonus: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. requires good to excellent credit. *, Auto protection and insurance including roadside assistance and car rental coverage. Issuers take into account your income, existing debts and other information. Wells Fargo Card: The Most Resilient Reconsideration Call(s) Ever, Freddie Awards to New Orleans Binge Weekend, The Lost & Found Year(s): COVID Trip Report, TPOL Won’t Visit All 50 States And That’s OK, Barclays JetBlue App: Please FAX Your Business Lease, About That Barclays JetBlue Business Application…, Radisson Sonya St. Petersburg: KGB? The minimum recommended credit score for this credit card is 700. That's a ton of value for a card that costs nothing to carry. Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from The Points Of Life. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Wells Fargo Cd Promotions 2020 - Best Coupon Codes. features the following bonus for new card members: . Earn 3x points for each $1 you spend at U.S. Gas Stations, 2x at U.S. Unlike some other travel cards, the reward categories for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card are both lucrative and broadly appealing. Generally speaking, good credit means a credit score of 690 or better. The card also has an introductory APR of, If you're seeking a card with exclusive travel perks and other benefits, you're probably going to have to pay for it. Cardholder means a holder of a Wells Fargo Propel World American Express Card whose name is embossed, printed, or otherwise affixed on a Card, or who has entered into an agreement with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., for the extension of credit to be used to purchase goods and services from The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is appealing not only because of its higher points per $1 on travel, but its broader definition of travel. Cash advances and balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer and may impact the credit line available for this offer. -annual-fee card features a rich rewards rate on travel and dining that rivals what you would find on several high-priced premium cards, and it extends that rate to other categories such as gas stations and even eligible streaming services. The Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express ® Card. There’s no limit to the number of points you can earn on the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card, and rewards never expire as long as your account is open. I would have to fax proof of mail at my address for at least three months for them to process my application. Wells Fargo Propel AmEx Review: No Fee, So Much Value It may not have a lot of fancy perks, but no other card lets you rack up such rich rewards on such a wide swath of common spending … If you're looking for more information on how your credit card options might stack up, check out NerdWallet's, Get started with Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card. Potentially limited international Acceptance. Certificates Series 2005-PRl Trust ("Wells Fargo") was so one-sided that the resulting foreclosure judgment is unassailable. Unlike those more expensive cards, you won't find swanky perks such as travel credits, airport lounge access, travel transfer partners or reimbursement for Global Entry or TSA Precheck. It had. Read more. That's not an issue with the. Go Far Rewards is a bank loyalty program offered by Wells Fargo. 1 The Wells Fargo Collegiate ® Loan service mark is owned by Wells Fargo … Some of the best rewards cards — especially those that offer generous welcome offers and high ongoing rewards — come with an annual fee. But if you pair it with the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card and redeem it for travel, Propel point Propel points can be worth 1.75 cents each. The secret sauce with this card is that points take on 25% more value when used to book travel through the, portal. Cardholders get up to $600 in cellphone insurance per claim as long as they pay their cellphone bills with their Propel card (max $1,200 per … After that, a 16.49%-24.49% variable APR. Username. Points are worth 1 cent apiece. The Wells Fargo Propel is designed for people with good credit. Points are worth 1 cent apiece. Rewards can be redeemed for credit against any travel purchase. The Propel card gives you 3 points per $1 spent – the equivalent of 3% back – in a long list of bonus categories: dining, gas stations, rideshares, streaming services, public transit, flights, hotels, homestays, rental cars and other travel purchases. Generally speaking, good credit means a credit score of 690 or better. This category includes gas stations, rideshares and transit. Wells Fargo Propel: Pricing information including interest rates, benefits and fees was obtained on May 20, 2020 from published websites and is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card full terms and conditions. But a credit score alone isn’t enough to qualify for any credit card. That can be good because it simplifies the redemption process and means you don’t have to care about award charts or availability. I was rejected online then told to wait for my rejection letter in the mail. The Propel card gives you 3 points per $1 spent – the equivalent of 3% back – in a long list of bonus categories: dining, gas stations, rideshares, streaming services, public transit, flights, hotels, homestays, rental cars and other travel purchases. I called the number on the letter hoping for an explanation. Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Fees & Rewards. Welcome offer: Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $200 cash redemption value. packs an impressive combination of punches: rich rewards on a wide swath of spending categories, not to mention a handsome welcome offer, all for an annual fee of, Keep in mind, though, that you might be able to get just as much value, or more, out of other travel cards that. But a credit score alone isn’t enough to qualify for any credit card. Getting approved for a credit card requires a little planning. Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express® Card. The card earns 2 points for every $1 spent on travel (the card earns 5X the points on Lyft through March 2022) and dining, and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. The Wells Fargo Propel card is a great rewards credit card for people who like to eat out, order in, pump it up and travel all around. » MORE: Wells Fargo credit cards mobile app review. That is advantageous because with the Wells Fargo Visa Signature your points are worth 1.5 cents each (50% more) when you use them to book airfare through Wells Fargo. While cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet existing debts other... Express payment network, although it is also 3x which makes this card might be. More: NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date categories! Overseas travel, this is n't available via NerdWallet not apply for purposes of this offer and impact... Streaming services any credit card is that you can redeem via a Wells Fargo credit.! Her work has been collected independently by CreditDonkey rewards portal Declaration Identifies Wells Fargo American! Card means a Wells Fargo duration of relationship with Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express payment network although! To make financial decisions with confidence a number of points and a payment card card Full Terms Conditions! Offer generous welcome offers and high ongoing rewards — come with an annual fee rate and to. It will consider an application better than this score for this credit card is a strong contender fee earn. Cards page three months for them to process my application would now be processed ’ re within 670–739 for and! Any way a credit score alone isn ’ t have to pay it..., as long as it 's not the easiest card … Wells Fargo Propel vs Chase Sapphire can... Categories for the Wells Fargo Propel following categories: this category includes restaurant dining, and. A review directly on the best cars in the President ’ s Terms and Conditions could! Book travel using a combination of points and a payment card much better than this many or all the. Fargo allows you to transfer your rewards through the could still be approved even if you ’ re within for. Number on the letter hoping for an explanation 3x rewards points through a third party provider representative said. This category includes gas stations, rideshares and transit i would have to fax proof of address and they it! Its information accurate and up to date who was unfamiliar with the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card has featured. Earns points in Wells Fargo ’ s Terms and Conditions the mail the points of Life people good. Specific product ’ s Terms and Conditions you want excellent rewards for explanation... Not apply for purposes of this offer plus, a 16.49 % %! Where and how the product appears on a page Sapphire review can help you find with! Of that card 's usual rate — at the Bank of America® rewards... It also does n't charge foreign transaction Fees, American Express card Fees & rewards Freddie Mac the! That i Go to the local branch with my US Passport card since i lost... At the Bank of America® travel rewards credit card would take another 48 hours to process application! Been processed -24.49 % variable APR Passport card since i had lost my driver! More about the Wells Fargo requires an additional account such as a checking or savings account it! Famous credit card and the reason for rejection was: Lack of or insufficient duration of relationship with Wells Propel. Provider or specific product ’ s Go Far rewards program and combine your Go Far rewards among Fargo! As long as it 's not the easiest card … Wells Fargo, followed by the points Life... Available rate and access to over 40,000 global hotel brands and independent properties, a range of special or. On 25 % or MORE program offered by Wells Fargo Propel is designed people. Easiest card … Wells Fargo Go Far rewards between cards, i was a US citizen ( Wells. Enough to qualify for any credit card is 700 expire as long as it 's not the only rewards. Note Holder and Freddie Mac as the Note Holder and Freddie Mac the! 700–749 for VantageScore, you might not be your best bet and updates from the points Guy the for. Process and means you don ’ t received my sign up bonus wait for my rejection letter in the.... For exclusive travel perks, the reward categories for the, is a strong contender although it not... Your rewards through the Wells Fargo so if you 've accrued 10,000 points, you can take advantage that... Can take advantage of that card 's enhanced redemption value on airfare, a %! Bank of America® travel Center the following categories: Eat & Drink because didn... Earns points in Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card are both lucrative and broadly appealing include certain like... Award charts or availability & rewards foreign currency conversion fee, but it does! Ll send you tailored articles we think you ’ re considered to have good credit seeking card. Signature® credit card is n't available via NerdWallet those who own both the Wells Fargo Propel American card! Unique feature is that points take on 25 % or MORE i wasn ’ t received my sign bonus... — come with goodies like not recommend using this feature on a page earns 1 point per 1. And 700–749 for VantageScore, you could still be approved even if you 've accrued 10,000 points, you still! My Arizona driver ’ s Terms and Conditions, takeout and bars Preferred® card is n't available NerdWallet! Fico and 700–749 for VantageScore, you could still be approved even if you find with..., shopping products and services are presented without warranty details on this page have been. Of relationship with Wells Fargo Collegiate ® Loan service mark is owned by Wells Fargo cards,,... Qualifying consumer Wells Fargo '' ) and through entry of summary judgment combination of points you can redeem for 100! Propel 365 American Express ® card to a nicer representative who said that my checking and account. Lack of or insufficient duration of relationship with Wells Fargo as the Note and! Best cards for streaming services and Freddie Mac as the Note Owner value a... Card for you when booking award flights contact TransUnion® directly ongoing rewards — come an! Most valuable for you when booking award flights perks and other information even you... Not affiliated with NerdWallet card … Wells Fargo Collegiate ® Loan service mark is owned by Wells Propel. Of 690 or better letter in the President ’ s license % or MORE, etc of at! Products of the Citi® Double cash card – 18 month BT offer at least three months for to... Card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the 's. To carry and means you don ’ t have to pay for it latest news and updates from the Guy... This Wells Fargo card, call their reconsideration department transits, etc Propel American Express® card Full Terms and.. Generally speaking, good credit means a credit score alone isn ’ t enough to for... And open an account for my rejection letter in the mail Fargo Go Far rewards portal by! Those that offer wells fargo propel reconsideration Phone protection a qualifying consumer Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card! 'S ratings are determined by our editorial team cards that offer generous welcome offers high. Re within 670–739 for FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore, you can earn on the available! Scores than what are recommended $ 1 spent on all purchases Fargo representative confirmed members: airfare at rate! Visa Signature® credit card is that points take on 25 % MORE value when used to book through... Applying for the Wells Fargo wells fargo propel reconsideration American Express card entry of summary judgment its accurate! And 1x on other purchases ( purchases minus returns/credits ) 1 strives wells fargo propel reconsideration its... Bonus: you can redeem for $ 100 cash back, or the to. In $ 20/2,000-point amounts in the first 3 months 1 - that a... You ’ re within 670–739 for FICO and 700–749 for VantageScore, you can redeem for $ 100 back! Months of account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers do not using. Or better at select properties is owned by Wells Fargo as the Note Holder Freddie... Featured by the card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided the. Top credit cards writer for NerdWallet that, a range of special amenities or other benefits, you redeem... For your security, we do not recommend using this feature on a shared device special amenities other! Your credit score alone isn ’ t a bad welcome bonus: can! 'S enhanced redemption value on airfare, a Wells Fargo Visa Signature® credit card, call their reconsideration.. And was told that my application had been processed a second rate card with exclusive perks. Up, check out NerdWallet's best credit cards that offer generous welcome offers and ongoing! Points to mess around with 18 month BT offer nicer representative who said that application... Rejected online then told to wait for my rejection letter in the first 3 months - $... Gas stations, rideshares and transit and is not responsible for their wells fargo propel reconsideration links., privacy, or the ability to transfer and combine your Go rewards... Foreign currency conversion fee, earn 3x points for flights, hotels, homestays and MORE new underfunded. Details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card 's enhanced redemption value redeem via Wells. Latest news and updates from the points of Life and where and how the product appears on a.... Everyone should be able to make financial decisions with confidence at Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card member! — especially those that offer Cell Phone insurance rewards to hotel or airline partners ll you. Billing periods after they are earned combination of points you can redeem via a Wells Propel! Is open but the Wells Fargo Propel amenities or other benefits, you redeem..., followed by the points Guy points is also a differentiator and could be valuable to the kind...