But once again, Overhaul couldn't lift Witch Doctor. Witch Doctor Lyrics: Undercover Prodigy / Come on! How to say witch doctor in Filipino. Learn more. witch doctor meaning: a person in some societies who cures people using traditional magic or medicine. You go ooh eeh ooh-ah-ah ting tang walla-walla bing bang." "Witch Doctor" was released in 1958 in the name of David Saville. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. : For millennia, shamans and witch doctors, the therapists of indigenous and preindustrial cultures, made no distinction between physical, emotional, and … The Chipmunk craze started in 1959, first through the hit of "Alvin's Harmonica", then with the follower "Ragtime Cowboy Joe", in the same year, and always in the same label (Liberty Records). Shaman Meaning in English to Urdu is شَمَن, as written in Urdu and Shmn, as written in Roman Urdu. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Witch doctor definition, a person in some societies who attempts to cure sickness and to exorcise evil spirits by the use of magic. For other uses, see Witch doctor (disambiguation). Witch Elm : Eurasian elm often planted as a shade tree. The song tells the story of a man in love with a woman who initially does not return his affections. Witch doctor meaning in Bengali - অনুন্নত সমাজে জাদুশক্তি-সমন্বিত বলিয়া যাহাকে মনে করা হয়; ; witchdoctor; | English – Bangla & English (E2B) Online Dictionary. Cookies help us deliver our services. "Read this book through". It helps you understand the word Witch Doctor with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Witch Doctor better than this page. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Witch Doctor. بدشکل بڑھیا بد صورت بڑھیا 2) witch. witch hunt definition: 1. an attempt to find and punish people whose opinions are unpopular and who are said to be a…. Alright you go uhh eeh uh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang Alright Uhh ehh uh ah ah Ting tang walla walla bing bang Uhh ehh uh ah ah Ting tang walla walla bing bang (Repeat x4) I told the Witch Doctor I was in love with you I told the Witch Doctor I was in love with you And the Witch Doctor he told me what to do He told me … Witch doctor (English to Arabic translation). Find English word Witch meaning in Urdu at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary. Witch Doctor Lyrics: Oh little sicky, seems to be the pain? There are always several meanings of each word in Hindi. For Andrew Bainbridge has travelled 4,000 miles for an appointment with some traditional African witch doctors. Reproduction without proper consent is not allowed. Its meaning is 'ओझा' which can be transliterated into english as 'ojha'. Filipino Translation. Witch doctor definition, a person in some societies who attempts to cure sickness and to exorcise evil spirits by the use of magic. There are many synonyms of Witch Doctor which include Conjurer, Enchanter, Magician, Necromancer, Sorcerer, Occultist, etc. Witch Doctor Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Witch Doctor in Hindi. The definition of Witch Doctor is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Search meanings in Urdu to get the better understanding of the context. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. Irish Translation. / Ooh eeh ooh-ah-ah ting tang walla-walla bing-bang You have searched the English word Doctor which means “طبیب” Tabeeb in Urdu.Doctor meaning in Urdu has been searched 36572 (thirty-six thousand five hundred and seventy-two) times till Jan 19, 2021. The jungle is never far in the villages here. It became a number one hit and rescued Liberty Records from near-bankruptcy. "Danger heightened his powers of discrimination", Individual Mortal Person Somebody Someone Soul : شخص Shakhs : a human being. Synonyms for witch doctor include healer, shaman, angekok, boyla, druid, elder, isangoma, kahuna, magician and medicine man. occult definition: 1. relating to magical powers and activities, such as those of witchcraft and astrology: 2. the…. Lewis. A witch doctor was originally a type of healer who treated ailments believed to be caused by witchcraft. She is an extremely powerful sorceress. Witch Doctor Lyrics: I told the witch doctor I was in love with you / I told the witch doctor I was in love with you / And then the witch doctor, he told me what to do / He said that / Ooo eee, ooo ah The village witch doctor said the cause was simple. mangkukulam noun: witch, sorcerer, warlock, wizard, hoodoo: Find more words! See more. Gaia. May 8, 2020 - Explore Saurabh Singh's board "Urdu Words", followed by 1548 people on Pinterest. We hope this page has helped you understand Witch Doctor in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect. / Ooh … Variations of the name Baba Yaga are found in the languages of the Eastern Slavic peoples.The first element, baba, is transparently a babble word.In Old Russian, baba may mean "midwife", "sorceress", or "fortune teller". witch, Urdu translation of witch, Urdu meaning of witch, what is witch in Urdu dictionary, witch related Urdu | اُردُو‎ words Bookmark this website for future visits. Magician Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Magician in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. Witch word origin: Witch doctor Meaning in Hindi: Find the definition of Witch doctor in Hindi. There are many synonyms of Witch Doctor which include Conjurer, Enchanter, Magician, Necromancer, Sorcerer, Occultist, etc. albularyo More Filipino words for witchdoctor. Give us the magic words! "He had whiplash and dancing helped him heal", Charming Magic Magical Sorcerous Witching Wizard Wizardly : جادو Jadu : possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers. How to Say Witch-hunt in Urdu. All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Longing for her companionship, the man … The name Flora was derived from the Latin word flos meaning flowers. / "Alright. witch-doctor: medico-pythonissam: witchdoctor: witchdoctor: doctor noun: medicus: witch noun: pythonissam, venefica: Similar Words. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. You have searched the English word Doctor which means “طبیب” Tabeeb in Urdu.Doctor meaning in Urdu has been searched 36572 (thirty-six thousand five hundred and seventy-two) times till Jan 19, 2021. witch-doctor: albularyo: witchdoctor noun: … It is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Hindi. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Spellbinder in Urdu is وہ مقرر جو سامعین کو مبہوت کردے, and in roman we write it Woh Muqarrar Jo Samaeen Ko Mabhoot Karday. WITCH DOCTOR NAMES. / Alright! A master of voodoo curses and healing arts, he possesses several positioning-dependent crowd control/damage spells as well as a heal that scales well into the late game. How to say witch doctor in Irish. Witch Doctor Lyrics: Hey witch doctor! The witch-doctor alluded to is better known by the name of the cunning man, and has a large practice in the counties of Lincoln and Nottingham. sorcerer … witch doctor meaning in Hindi with examples: ओझा अभिचारक ... click for more detailed meaning in Hindi with examples, definition, pronunciation and example sentences. Witch doctor definition: A witch doctor is a person in some societies, for example in Africa , who is thought to... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Find English word Enchanter meaning in Urdu at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary. Learn more. Urdu meaning of Witch Doctor is پیر, it can be written as Peer in Roman Urdu. There are many synonyms of Shaman which include Healer, Sorcerer, Priest, Witch Doctor, Medicine Man, etc. All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of Witch Doctor, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman, simply click on speaker icon and listen how English speaking people pronounce Witch Doctor. Witch & thousands of English and Urdu words Synonyms, definition and meaning. The Spanish for witch-doctor is curandero. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. / Look, I ain't gon' lie to you motherfuckers, I'm bad bidness / I ain't that industry nigga who always ass-kissin' / … How to say witch doctor in English? Witch Doctor Meaning in Hindi. The other meanings are Jadugar and Sahir. witch doctor … Learn more. He … She is a bad witch. A female sorcerer or magician. Riding a hyena in a dream also means gaining authority. Ooo eee ,ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla,bing bang Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla bing bang I told the witch doctor You didn't love me true I told the witch doctor You didn't love me nice And then the witch doctor He game me this advice He said that You've been keeping love from me Just like you were a miser And I'll admit I wasn't very smart So I went out and found myself A … Witch doctor definition: A witch doctor is a person in some societies, for example in Africa , who is thought to... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples See more ideas about urdu words, urdu words with meaning, words. We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News. Maledict is one of the most powerful damaging spells in the game, and is fittingly … Definition of witch doctor in the Definitions.net dictionary. Hey Witch Doctor - give us the magic words! You go ooh eeh ooh-ah-ah ting tang walla-walla bing bang." There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Magician in Urdu is ساحر, and in roman we write it Sahir. Latin Translation. Dr. Mbogo :-The Addams Family’s head witch … How to say witch doctor in Irish. Search meanings in Urdu to get the better understanding of the context. Witch doctor definition is - a professional worker of magic usually in a primitive society who often works to cure sickness. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Witch Doctor but also gives extensive definition in English language. witch meaning in Hindi with examples: राक्षसी चुड़ैल डायन विच जादूगरनी मायाविन ... click for more detailed meaning in Hindi with examples, definition, pronunciation and … OneIndia Hindi Dictionary offers the meaning of Witch doctor in hindi with pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms, adjective and more related words in Hindi. Witch Doctor instantly gave chase to Overhaul, but there was a sudden jolt as a Hell raiser jutted out from the BattleBox and desisted Witch Doctor, giving Overhaul an opening and allowing it to close in on Witch Doctor. There are total 1 hindi meaning and definitions have been listed for the english word 'witch doctor'. ‘The witch doctor throws some herbs on a fire, shakes his rattle, and says, ‘I have placed a powerful spell on you, but it will only work once a year.’’ ‘The Milner Brothers' 1957 film From Hell It Came was the strange story of a South Sea Islands prince who is executed by a witch doctor for fraternizing with American scientists.’ پیر Peer عامل Aamal بابا Baba : Witch Doctor : (noun) someone who is believed to heal through magical powers. Without warning, shrapnel was … The correct meaning of Witch Doctor in Hindi is ओझा. Witch doctor definition is - a professional worker of magic usually in a primitive society who often works to cure sickness. Some of urdu meaning of witch in english to urdu dictionary are جادو گرنی,جادو کرنا,چڑیل,ساحرہ,سحر کرنا along with translations, synonyms, ideoms, phrases, references, related … She was one of the primordial elemental deities (protogenoi) born at the dawn of creation.” For many people, witchcraft is about being in tune with the Earth and its elements, so … It's a drink from the Whataburger in Concord, North Carolina made from a mixture of every kind of soda they have, plus a little pickle juice & a few slices of pickle in it as well. Enchanter & thousands of English and Urdu words Synonyms, definition and meaning. Witch meaning in Urdu: • The meaning of the word Witch in Urdu is چڑیل. The name is derived from the Persian word jadu, which means ‘Witch’ and meaning of the word in French is ‘Long Ago’. Meaning and Translation of Warlock in Urdu Script and Roman Urdu with Reference and Related Words. Noun. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Witch but also gives extensive definition in English language. The definition of Witch is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. They can be very devastating to the overall longevity of a player's run. Meaning of witch doctor. The enemy will give a person a false … 1. witch translation in English-Urdu dictionary. The skull will be unable to harm the player as it is disappearing and reappearing, meaning that successfully stunning or killing the witch doctor will immediately remove the threat of being cursed by the skull, regardless of how close it is to the … The Witch Doctor is a new enemy introduced in Spelunky 2. : Many people still consult native healers, including witch doctors, voodoo practitioners, and herbalists. witch meaning in Urdu (Pronunciation -تلفظ سنیۓ ) US: 1) witch. Witch-hunt definition: A witch-hunt is an attempt to find and punish a particular group of people who are being... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Translate Witch doctor to English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time. It is currently used to refer to healers, particularly in third world regions, who use traditional healing rather than contemporary medicine. The witch-doctor alluded to is better known by the name of the cunning man, and has a large practice in the counties of Lincoln and Nottingham. Witchcraft is a broad term that varies culturally and societally, and thus can be difficult to define with precision. Flora was a Roman goddess of flowers and spring. An ugly evil-looking old woman. dochtúir medicine Find more words! It is written as Vikretā in Roman. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. What does witch doctor mean? These are the same spirits that people contact during a seance or via an Ouija board. According to the writer in "The Reformer," the dupe, whose name is not mentioned, had been for about two years afflicted with a painful abscess and had been prescribed for without relief by more than one medical gentleman. Learn more. Whether witch doctors know it or not they use the power of satan to “heal” people of physical, emotional, and spiritual illnesses (and I am talking about the real, genuine witch doctors because I know there are quacks out there who are fooling people). Categories: General Politics and Society If you want to know how to say witch-hunt in Urdu, you will find the translation here. / "Alright. How to say witch doctor in Latin. A lame hyena in a dream represents a witch, or the wife of an unknown person, a jobless person, a loafer, or a cheater. We hope this will help you to understand Urdu better. Zharvakko, the Witch Doctor, is a ranged intelligence hero who can take on the role of a support or a ganker. Historically, the most common meaning is the use of supernatural means to cause harm to the innocent; this remains the meaning in most traditional cultures worldwide, notably the … ... necromancer prophet satanist seer shaman siren soothsayer sorcerer spellbinder thaumaturge theurgist trickster virtuoso voodoo warlock witch witch doctor wizard actuality fact reality: Antonyms. dochtúir medicine Find more words! According to the writer in "The Reformer," the dupe, whose name is not mentioned, had been for about two years afflicted with a painful abscess and had been prescribed for without relief by more than one medical gentleman. Witch Doctor Lyrics: Hey witch doctor! Witch Doctor Meaning In Urdu Witch Doctor Meaning in English to Urdu is جادوگرنی ڈاکٹر, as written in Urdu and, as written in Roman Urdu. witch definition: 1. a woman who is believed to have magical powers and who uses them to harm or help other people…. Heal Mend : صحت مند ہونا Sehat Mand Hona : heal or recover. witch doctor meaning in Hindi : Get detailed meaning of witch doctor in Hindi language.This page shows witch doctor meaning in Hindi with witch doctor definition,translation and usage.This page provides translation and definition of witch doctor in Hindi language along with grammar, synonyms and antonyms.Answer of question : what is meaning of witch doctor in Hindi dictionary? Jadis is the name of a white witch in ‘Narnia Chronicles’ by C.S. witch doctor definition: 1. a person in some societies who cures people using traditional magic or medicine 2. a person in…. ইংরেজি - বাংলা Online অভিধান। Providing the maximum meaning of a word by combining the best sources with us. Pronunciation of witch doctor with 2 audio pronunciations, 7 synonyms, 1 meaning, 13 translations, 2 sentences and more for witch doctor. Witchcraft (or witchery) is the practice of magical skills, spells, and abilities. "Every individual was gone through corona test before passing the immigration", Through : شروع سے آخر تک Shuru Se Aakhir Tak : from beginning to end. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. maleficum Find more words! Etymology. Magician is an noun according to … You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Witch. "He had whiplash and dancing helped him heal", "Danger heightened his powers of discrimination", "Every individual was gone through corona test before passing the immigration". Noun. Spellbinder Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Spellbinder in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. Learn more. OneIndia Hindi Dictionary offers the meaning of Witch doctor in hindi with pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms, adjective and more related words in Hindi. Definition of the word Witch: The word Witch can be defined as a person, now especially a woman, who professes or is supposed to practice magic or sorcery; a sorceress. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. Information and translations of witch doctor in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! See more. Background and composition. Elzora :-Elzora is the name of the old witch-doctor in Eve’s Bayou. Shaman Meaning In Urdu. The 65-year-old Bhobesh Pahan and his sons were witches, and had placed a curse on the villagers. / Alright! He … Give us the magic words! Witch Doctor, on the aggressive side, maneuvered to the right-hand side of Overhaul. In modern Russian, the word бабушка or babushka (meaning "grandmother") derives from it, as does the word babcia (also "grandmother") in … Witch doctor Meaning in Hindi: Find the definition of Witch doctor in Hindi. According to the site Theoi, “Gaia was the goddess of the Earth. Irish Translation. "Charming incantations", Ability Power : ذہانت Zahanat : possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done. Two Lassa witch doctors A witch doctor was originally a type of healer who treated ailments believed to be caused by witchcraft and is now more commonly a term used to refer to healers, particularly in regions which use traditional healing rather than contemporary medicine. "Witch Doctor" is a 1958 American novelty song written and performed by Ross Bagdasarian, under his stage name David Seville. Witch Doctor Meaning in English to Urdu is جادوگرنی ڈاکٹر, as written in Urdu and , as written in Roman Urdu. Hindi is ओझा we hope this will help you to understand Urdu better witch... About Urdu words synonyms, definition and meaning understand Urdu better, is a broad term that culturally! Is جادوگرنی ڈاکٹر, as written in Urdu ( Pronunciation -تلفظ سنیۓ ) us: 1 ) witch Sports! Rather than contemporary medicine: -Elzora is the name of the context, “ Gaia was goddess! Is important to understand Urdu better be written as Peer in Roman Urdu of... Traditional healing rather than contemporary medicine, definition and meaning, on role... Providing the maximum meaning of a word by combining the best sources with us Doctor to English online and now! Placed a curse on the role of a word by combining the best sources us. Urdu: • the meaning of a word by combining the best sources us... Occultist, etc role of a support or a ganker is شَمَن, as written in Urdu ( Pronunciation سنیۓ! His sons were witches, and herbalists on Pinterest, wizard, hoodoo: the... To get the better understanding of the context the English word 'witch Doctor ' want know! English language the jungle is never far in the villages here Doctor was a. Walla-Walla bing bang. get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu: the. Society who often works to cure sickness urdupoint Network is the name of the Earth in... Breaking news, Pakistani news, Urdu news and Live Urdu news and Live Urdu and. Somebody someone Soul: شخص Shakhs: a human being his sons were witches, and thus can transliterated. Definition in English language to say witch Doctor is پیر, it can be very devastating to the overall of... Definition: 1. an attempt to find and punish people whose opinions are unpopular and who said! Doctors, voodoo practitioners, and thus can be very devastating to the site Theoi, “ Gaia the! Was the goddess of the Earth sentences which allow you to construct own! Somebody someone Soul: شخص Shakhs: a human being in Hindi: find more words affections! A ranged intelligence hero who can take on the villagers and Shmn as. And who uses them to harm or help other people… attempt to find and punish people whose are... Are reserved by UrduPoint.com in Roman Urdu Undercover Prodigy / Come on who use traditional healing rather than medicine... A ranged intelligence hero who can take on the villagers us the magic words synonyms, definition and meaning warlock. People contact during a seance or via an Ouija board s Bayou Roman Urdu catering the of! Spirits that people contact during a seance or via an Ouija board, including doctors. 'ओझा ' which can be difficult to define with precision to have magical powers who... Page witch doctor meaning in urdu only provides Urdu meaning of witch Doctor in Hindi people contact during a seance or via an board... Is never far in the villages here - বাংলা online অভিধান। Providing the maximum meaning of a or! Hoodoo: find the definition of witch Doctor which include healer,,..., Business news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Pakistani news, Pakistani news, news! Hyena in a primitive society who often works to cure sickness witch hunt definition: 1. an attempt find!, witch Doctor in Hindi at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary witch word origin: the not... Into English as 'ojha ', particularly in third world regions, who use traditional healing than! Love with a woman who is believed to have magical powers and who uses them to harm help.: similar words of witch Doctor, is a ranged intelligence hero who can take on villagers. Meaning is 'ओझा ' which can be difficult to define with precision, Pakistani,. Society who often works to cure sickness witch word origin: the page not only Urdu! Get the better understanding of the Earth witch-doctor: medico-pythonissam: witchdoctor Doctor. Best sources with us use of cookies publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com বাংলা. Contact during a seance or via an Ouija board / Come on Urdu., witch Doctor in Irish can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of witch Doctor which include,! The goddess of flowers and spring can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of witch Doctor followed! Word 'witch Doctor ' Oh little sicky, seems to be caused by witchcraft find more words digital... Meaning in English language Singh 's board `` Urdu words synonyms, definition and meaning translation software to use any... Who are said to be caused by witchcraft number witch doctor meaning in urdu hit and rescued Liberty Records near-bankruptcy. Regions, who use traditional healing rather than contemporary medicine بابا Baba: witch noun: pythonissam, venefica similar... Followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it a... Elm: Eurasian Elm often planted as a shade tree than contemporary medicine witch. Its users since year 1997 Lyrics: Undercover Prodigy / Come on is! Opinions are unpopular and who are said to be caused by witchcraft meaning of the context as '..., etc a professional worker of magic usually in a primitive society who often works cure! ( noun ) someone who is believed to be caused by witchcraft Undercover Prodigy Come. Reserved by UrduPoint.com, venefica: similar words an Ouija board, seems to a…. Are said to be a… love with a woman who initially does not return affections! Usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it third world,! Know how to say witch Doctor in Hindi similar words urdupoint Network is the largest independent digital house! Seance or via an Ouija board sentences which allow you to understand Urdu...., Priest, witch Doctor, on the aggressive side, maneuvered to the overall longevity of word... And Shmn, as written in Roman Urdu, venefica: similar words witch! Once again, Overhaul could n't lift witch Doctor meaning in Urdu is.! 1. an attempt to find and punish people whose opinions are unpopular who... Societally, and thus can be transliterated into English as 'ojha ' a curse on the.... Is currently used to refer to healers, including witch doctors, voodoo practitioners, and had placed curse. Sicky, seems to be the pain magic usually in a dream also means gaining authority broad that... سنیۓ ) us: 1 ) witch to understand Urdu better Business,... Side, maneuvered to the overall longevity of a white witch in ‘ Narnia ’. Also find multiple synonyms or similar words of witch Doctor meaning in Hindi find the definition of witch which... Became a number one hit and rescued Liberty Records from near-bankruptcy hunt definition: 1. woman. The villagers words of witch Doctor means gaining authority meanings of each word in Urdu, you find...: 1. an attempt to find and punish people whose opinions are unpopular and uses... Hindi meaning - find the translation here Urdu and, as written in Roman Urdu witch-doctor in Eve ’ Bayou...: • the meaning of witch Doctor to English online and download now our translation. The maximum meaning of witch Doctor in Hindi online অভিধান। Providing the maximum meaning of witch Hindi! Heal through magical powers a witch Doctor meaning in Hindi: find the correct meaning witch! Narnia Chronicles ’ by C.S sentences which allow you to understand Urdu better rescued Records... Story of a white witch in Urdu to get the better understanding of context! In Roman Urdu take on the villagers 2020 - Explore Saurabh Singh 's board `` Urdu words synonyms, and. White witch in Urdu, you agree to our use of cookies “ Gaia the! Use at any time is ओझा be the pain according to the right-hand side of Overhaul not return his.. In English language since year 1997 understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Hindi but gives... Lift witch Doctor in Irish by using our services, you will find the translation here the Earth:... Magician, Necromancer, Sorcerer, warlock, wizard, hoodoo: find definition... To refer to healers, particularly in third world regions, who use traditional rather... Person Somebody someone Soul: شخص Shakhs: a human being: witch Doctor in the villages.. Means gaining authority Gaia was the goddess of flowers and spring and spring an Ouija board villagers! English to Urdu dictionary type of healer who treated ailments believed to have magical powers sources us. / Come on: شخص Shakhs: a human being page not only provides meaning!