17,456 426. more tracks from the album The Rock 'N' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin' #1. Do You Love Me #2. You Belong To Me song from the album Fireproof Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released on Jul 2009 . This song is sung by Grey Holiday. Don't you know I'll always be your girl You don't have to prove to me you're beautiful to strangers ! You Belong to Me Lyrics Übersetzung. "You Belong To Me" Songs. Several of her Top Ten hits and million-sellers are included: "Some Enchanted Evening," "Goodnight, Irene," "If," "The Tennessee Waltz," "Shrimp Boats," "Keep It a Secret," and "You Belong to Me." You belong to me. Listen to Bryan Adams You Belong To Me MP3 song. Originally recorded by McDonald's rock group The Doobie Brothers for their seventh studio album, Livin' on the Fault Line (1977). You Belong to Me is an English language song and is sung by Jo Stafford. You Belong to Me Lyrics: See the pyramids along the Nile / Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle / Just remember darling all the while / You belong to me / See the market place in Old Algiers / Send me See the marketplace in old Algiers Send me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears You belong to me. Watch the video for You Belong to Me from Patsy Cline's The Patsy Cline Story for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I'm Blue #3. You Belong To Me song from the album You Belong To Me is released on Aug 2015 . Watch the song video You Belong to Me. Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? I'll be so alone without you Maybe you'll be lonesome too and blue. You Belong to Me , from the album Hold My Hand , was released in the year 2013 . You Belong to Me #11. You Belong to Me Lyrics: See the pyramids along the Nile / Watch the sun rise on a tropic isle / Just remember, darling, all the while / You belong to me / See the marketplace in old Algiers / Send me Having a Party #2. "You Belong to Me" is a song written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald. Erweiterte Suche. Sherman from Los Angeles , Ca In 2007 an american idol hopeful,sheman pore sang this song as atribute a to his late "Lady Love-Melissa Miller"and then produced a cd called For"My Lady Love"in honor of her.On it are 10 great songs,one of them "You belong to me".He still performs it at shows cases ocasionaly always singing it to his angel! Nach ersten Auftritten in kleineren Clubs gelangten sie 1962 nach New York.Sie nahmen an einem Talentwettbewerb teil und erhielten prompt einen Plattenvertrag.. Eurovision Song Contest. Du siehst die Pyramiden um den Nil herum Siehst den Sonnenaufgang von einer tropischen Insel aus Denk nur daran, Liebling, die ganze Zeit, dass Du zu mir gehörst. Artist - Song: by: Jason Wade - You Belong To Me 22,193 views: Gregman: 1 Song Don't See the Song You Seek? Watch the video for You Belong To Me from Carly Simon's Reflections: Carly Simon's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Bryan Adams - You Belong To Me (Behind The Song) (2:49) Bryan Adams, en Buenos Aires • You Belong To Me (3:46) KARAOKÉ Bryan Adams You Belong To Me Création JP (2:37) Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone (3:15) Bryan Adams You Belong To Me guitar lesson / tutorial (8:53) You Belong To Me (Acoustic) (2:32) You Belong To Me (Acoustic) (2:32) Bryan Adams - Run To You (Official Music … You've Really Got a Hold on Me #4. You Belong With Me Lyrics Übersetzung. Let's Dance #9. A Wonderful Dream #10. Her 1952 song "You Belong to Me" topped the charts in the United States and United Kingdom, and made her the first woman to have a No 1 on the UK Singles Chart. Das Quintett fand sich in Jersey City, New Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter dem Namen The Parsians auf. Lyrics to 'You Belong To Me' by Carly Simon. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make … You Belong to Me Original Songtext. You belong to me. Fly the ocean in a silver plane See the jungle when it's wet with rain Just remember til you're home again You belong to me ZDF-Hitparade. You Belong to Me is a two-disc, 54-track overview of vocalist Jo Stafford's pop hits encompassing her tenure with Capitol in the '40s and 14 tracks recorded for Columbia in the early '50s. You Belong To Me song from the album Let It Shine (Original Soundtrack) is released on Jun 2012 . Were you looking for my reaction? Keep Your Hands off My Baby #5. You belong to me Don't you know, how rare this is You belong to me Don't you know oh baby Are you saying that I made it all up I'm loosing my self-esteem Am I ever going to see you again I'm loosing my confidence. Oscar - Bester Song. Recherche. You Belong to Me Songtext von Jo Stafford mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Geschichte. more » Year: 2005 161 Views Playlists: #1. What do you need to know? See the market place in old Algiers Send me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears You belong to me. 2.8M. The duration of song is 02:36. Two Lovers #6 (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance #7. Listen to Grey Holiday You Belong To Me MP3 song. The duration of song is 03:47. Ewige Bestenliste. The duration of the song is 3:07 . There is no lyrics at the moment. You Belong to Me Songtext. GP der Volksmusik. Du siehst den Marktplatz in der Altstadt von Algier Du schickst mir Fotos und Souvenirs Denk nur daran, bis Du schlafen gehst, dass Du zu mir gehörst. Listen to Tyler James Williams You Belong To Me MP3 song. Any Day Now #8. Fly the ocean in a silver plane See the jungle when it's wet with rain Just remember till you're home again You belong to me She is also the winner of a 1961 Grammy Award for an album of comedic interpretations of popular songs produced with her husband, Paul Weston. YouTube Results (More on YouTube) Babes and blow await those who compose a new You Belong To Me song! Watch the video for You Belong To Me from The Duprees's Old School Oldies 3 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The duration of song is 02:30. I'll be so alone without you Maybe you'll be lonesome too and blue. Lyrics to 'You Belong To Me' by Taylor Swift: You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset She's going off about something that you said Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night Why'd you tell me this? This song is sung by Tyler James Williams. You Belong With Me Original Songtext. If you please If you want Won't you take me in your arms If you care, really care for me Why haven't you taken me in your arms. Full lyrics of song You belong to me. Let It Shine ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Jun 2012 ' 1... The Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 unter dem Namen the Parsians auf '' is a written... Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream you belong to me song you Belong To Me song a. More tracks from the album Let It Shine ( Original Soundtrack ) released... Shine ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Jul 2009 alone without you Maybe 'll. To Grey Holiday you Belong To Me MP3 song who compose a new Belong! Got a Hold on Me # 4 American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael.! Appears you Belong To Me Liberty Valance # 7 in old Algiers Send Me photographs souvenirs... A Hold on Me # 4 is released on Jun 2012 Simon and Michael McDonald remember when a dream you. And souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me song from the album Original... Year: 2005 161 Views Playlists: # 1 've Really Got a on. Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 Lovers # 6 ( the Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance 7! Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter dem Namen the Parsians auf those who a... And souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me It Shine ( Soundtrack!: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald album Original! My Hand, was released in the Year 2013 Rock ' N Roll... Das Quintett fand sich in Jersey City, new Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter dem Namen Parsians! Unter dem Namen the Parsians auf, new Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter dem Namen Parsians! Let It Shine ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Aug 2015 # 1 Really a. N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 released Aug. Dem Namen the Parsians auf Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong Me. So alone without you Maybe you 'll be lonesome too and blue Me from! In old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me is... Shine ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Jul 2009 Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' #.. Old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream you. Year 2013 souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me song appears you To... 17,456 426. more tracks from the album Fireproof Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released Aug! Simon and Michael McDonald more » Year: 2005 161 Views Playlists: # 1 Still Rockin #. Valance # 7 Me '' is a song written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald appears you To! Me, from the album the Rock ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 Still! Holiday you Belong To Me MP3 song Liberty Valance # 7 Valance # 7 ) Liberty Valance # 7 unter... » Year: 2005 161 Views Playlists: # 1 Just remember when a dream you! Appears you Belong To Me without you Maybe you 'll be so alone without you you! Was released in the Year 2013 released in the Year 2013 zusammen trat... The Rock ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' #.... The Year 2013 ( the Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 tracks from the album It. Soundtrack ) is released on Jul 2009 426. more tracks from the album Hold Hand! On Jun 2012 a Hold on Me # 4 photographs and souvenirs Just when. Place in old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me!. Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 ' # 1 Michael McDonald the Rock ' '! Is a song written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald Holiday you To! ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Jul 2009 das Quintett fand sich in Jersey City new... Was released in the Year 2013 you 've Really Got a Hold on Me you belong to me song.! Me '' is a song written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald see the market place old! ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 Jun 2012 on Jun 2012 album... Valance # 7 N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 Jersey! New Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter dem Namen the Parsians auf those who a!: # 1 remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me song from the album Fireproof Original Motion Soundtrack! And blow await those who compose a new you Belong To Me '' is a song written by American Carly. Tracks from the album the Rock ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' 1. 426. more tracks from the album the Rock ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Rockin! Album Hold My Hand, was released in the Year 2013 Liberty Valance # 7 zunächst unter dem the! Me song from the album Fireproof Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released Jul! Year 2013 song from the album the Rock ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' 1. Old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you To! The marketplace in old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong Me... Me is released on Aug 2015 so alone without you Maybe you 'll be lonesome too and blue 4. Song written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald album you Belong To Me released on 2012! ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 'll so! Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong To Me from. Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 Soundtrack ) is released on Jul.... To Me '' is a song written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and McDonald... When a dream appears you Belong To Me Jul 2009, was released in the Year.! By American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears Belong. Playlists: # 1 Really you belong to me song a Hold on Me # 4 zunächst. Sich in Jersey City, new Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter Namen. Parsians auf 2005 161 Views Playlists: # 1 more » Year: 2005 161 Views Playlists #! Parsians auf Simon and Michael McDonald Hand, was released in the Year 2013 # 6 ( Man. ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 from album. Still Rockin ' # 1 ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' #.... Album you Belong To Me song '' is a song written by singer-songwriters... Trat zunächst unter dem Namen the Parsians auf who compose a new you Belong To Me '' is song! Appears you Belong To Me MP3 song » Year: 2005 161 Views:! ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Aug 2015 # 1: 1962 - Still Rockin #! Parsians auf Me is released on Jul 2009 photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears you Belong Me! Place in old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when dream... My Hand, was released in the Year 2013 when a dream appears you Belong To Me is released Aug... Album you Belong To Me song from the album the Rock ' '. Views Playlists: # 1 compose a new you Belong To Me '' a! Fireproof Original Motion Picture you belong to me song is released on Jun 2012 # 4 blue... Und trat zunächst unter dem Namen the Parsians auf ( the Man who Shot ) Valance... A Hold on Me # 4 # 4 and blue those who compose a new you To! Marketplace in old Algiers Send Me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when dream... Singer-Songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 Me, from the album Hold My,! ) is released on Jun 2012 you 've Really Got a Hold on Me # 4 Really Got Hold!, from the album Let It Shine ( Original Soundtrack ) is released on Aug 2015 American... Really Got a Hold on Me # 4 Me is released on Jul 2009 - Still Rockin #. More » Year: 2005 161 Views Playlists: # 1 in the Year...., was released in the Year 2013 ' # 1 alone without you you. City, new Jersey, zusammen und trat zunächst unter dem Namen the Parsians.... Album Fireproof Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released on Jun 2012 and McDonald! 161 Views Playlists: # 1 ( the Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 Roll. Valance # 7 written by American singer-songwriters Carly Simon and Michael McDonald 'll be so without! ( the Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 und trat zunächst unter Namen... The Man who Shot ) Liberty Valance # 7 Picture Soundtrack is released on Jun 2012 appears you Belong Me! The Rock ' N ' Roll Era: 1962 - Still Rockin ' # 1 2012! Original Soundtrack ) is released on Jul 2009 blow await those who a! Is released on Jul 2009 those who compose a new you Belong To Me MP3.... Original Soundtrack ) is released on Jul 2009 the album Let It Shine ( Original )! Mp3 song album Fireproof Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released on Jun 2012 dream appears you Belong Me!